Islamic Forum
andalusi

Non-religious Evidence That God Exists

Disproving Evolution in Less Than 3 Minutes

youtube:QHmQhyUH1TM

The author of this video completely missed the point of DNA-to-protein translation. DNA is first transcribed to RNA (a 1-to-1 reversible conversion), then the RNA is translated into a protein in a way so that all information stored in the original DNA that is necessary for the protein to fulfill its function is encoded in the amino acid sequence of the protein. This includes information about the physical shape (conformation) of the final, "folded" protein, which in turn, is responsible for the shape of the human hand.

What is an "Evolutionist"??? Something similar to a "Gravitationist"? "Atomist"? "Musicist"?

No, I do not know of anyone with any education and knowledge of evolution who would claim that. That's ridiculous.

Maybe that is what Harun Yahya imagines what others may think, but it's stupid. He's a primitive liar. Why do you believe him more than every real scientist on this planet?

And I am asking again: what will you do if the Muslim clerics will get this through that evolution is compatible with the Koran?

Maybe that is what Harun Yahya imagines what others may think, but it's stupid. He's a primitive liar. Why do you believe him more than every real scientist on this planet?

beacuse he gives more prove against evolution than i see evidence from scientists for the evolution....

when i studied evolution, when they are describing evolution i can just laugh beacuse of the drawings, like a fairytale book for adults :sl:

such photos

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_3.bp.blogspot(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/_1wZfudtPoro/TUhHjIVQFnI/AAAAAAAAAIM/wA-AXkGC4BY/s1600/giraffe_lamark.jpg[/img]

how can anybody prove to me evolution with such drawings....we need fossils from transitional animals, not drawings of transitional animal, that is not evidence to me.

And I am asking again: what will you do if the Muslim clerics will get this through that evolution is compatible with the Koran?

they can not :sl:

but if evolution really happened , then it only happened in animal and plants world, not in humankind, beacuse first human was created by God, Adam.

and if evolution really happened, then it was controlled by God, beacuse evolution can happen only if God, creates pattern how animals and plants shall evolve...

In other words, by the time the proteins exit the cell that produced them, all information needed for their function is available locally in the proteins themselves, without having to rely on DNA.

Read the articles [at] en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Template:Gene_expression for details.(My last 3 posts are 1 unit,split due to "too long".)

Haman in quran

"HAMAN" AND ANCIENT EGYPT MONUMENTS

Again:

You made a claim, I responded refuting your claim. Are you going to say: yes, Bucaille, Yahya and IslamicAwareness lied, or will you try to bring a real argument?

If you don't comment I will assume you have accepted my view and factual presentation and will never use those stupid lies ever again. OK?

beacuse he gives more prove against evolution than i see evidence from scientists for the evolution....

when i studied evolution, when they are describing evolution i can just laugh beacuse of the drawings, like a fairytale book for adults :sl:

You have not "studied" evolution. You have tried to find reasons NOT to accept it. You prefer to accept the lies of someone who has no idea of biology. Yahya has no idea of anything except how to make money. Which is why he has such a criminal record. For trying too hard to make money.

Biologists don't make a lot of money. But they have the facts.

how can anybody prove to me evolution with such drawings....we need fossils from transitional animals, not drawings of transitional animal, that is not evidence to me.

they can not :sl:

Please explain why we need fossils. Someone here said: you see camel-dung and you know a camel was here. So you accept evidence even without the camel. So why not in evolution.

but if evolution really happened , then it only happened in animal and plants world, not in humankind, beacuse first human was created by God, Adam.

OK, and what about all the other humans?

and if evolution really happened, then it was controlled by God, beacuse evolution can happen only if God, creates pattern how animals and plants shall evolve...

That is what the Muslim clerics such as Estes now propagate. I am not allowed to post links, so try this and see for yourself on YouTube how the Islamic world is changing: watch?v=SRSe_kSTi-k

And then? Will you change your mind if other Muslims change their mind or will you stubbornly refuse to accept it and stick with the 50-year-old dogma from Harun Yahya?

Again:

You made a claim, I responded refuting your claim. Are you going to say: yes, Bucaille, Yahya and IslamicAwareness lied, or will you try to bring a real argument?

If you don't comment I will assume you have accepted my view and factual presentation and will never use those stupid lies ever again. OK?

Are you going to say: yes, Bucaille, Yahya and IslamicAwareness lied, or will you try to bring a real argument?

if we not go to Austrian museum where this tablet is and we read the translation of the hierogliphs, we ccan accuse each other, of liyng, that is going nowhere...

You have not "studied" evolution. You have tried to find reasons NOT to accept it. You prefer to accept the lies of someone who has no idea of biology.

no, you are wrong again, i have studiewd biology and in that biology lessons we studied about evidence of evolutions, my professors were atheists, not muslims...

Please explain why we need fossils. Someone here said: you see camel-dung and you know a camel was here. So you accept evidence even without the camel. So why not in evolution.

THERE IS NO FOSSILS OF TRANSITIONAL ANIMALS , THAT IS WHY I DONT ACCEPT EVOLUTION. when we READ ABOUT EVOLUTION, WE SEE DRAWINGS, NOT FOSSIL PHOTOS BUT DRAWINGS HOW SOME ATHEISTS THINK THEY LOOKED LIKE, AND YOU EXPECT ME TO ACCEPT THAT AS 100% TRUTH...YOU MOST BE JOKING WITH ME MAN :sl:

OK, and what about all the other humans?

you mean neaderthals or homo erectus ?

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetharunyahya(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/books/darwinism/atlas_creation/images_atlas/582.jpg[/img]

Some races living today, like the native to the side, have the large eyebrow projections and the foreheads that are inclined backwards—features peculiar to Homo erectus skulls

For instance, some Malaysian natives living today have the large eyebrow projections and the foreheads that are inclined backwards—a feature peculiar to Homo erectus skulls, which evolutionists call “primitive.†If the suggestions of evolutionists were true, then these Malaysian natives should have the so-called structure and appearance of an under-developed man, who was recently evolved from apes. However, this is by no means the case. The fact that some anatomical features of the Homo erectus skull are also seen today reveals that H. erectus was not a primitive species, as well as the fact that the evolutionist scenario of “man’s family tree†is simply a lie.

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetharunyahya(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/books/darwinism/atlas_creation/images_atlas/582_humaine.jpg[/img]

That is what the Muslim clerics such as Estes now propagate.

even if my dead father would ressurect from the grave, and propagate evolution, i would not believe him if i would not see clear evidence.

does not matter if he is muslim cleric or estes, whateever, for me only proof works :sl: i dont believe in blind

if we not go to Austrian museum where this tablet is and we read the translation of the hierogliphs, we ccan accuse each other, of liyng, that is going nowhere...

Erm, no!

You see, you can check the name of the museum. It is called the “Kunsthistorisches Museum†in Vienna.

You can check the photo of the door-post, not a tablet, stela or a monument. (globalegyptianmuseum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/detail.aspx?id=5136)

You can verify the pronunciation (ancientegyptonline.co.uk/Gardiner-sign-list.html)

You can verify the entry in Ranke's book (static.egyptology.ru/scarcebooks/ranke/bd1-216-332(r-S).pdf)

You can verify what a real Egyptologist has to say about the claims made by Bucaille (islaminstitut.de/Artikelanzeige.41+M5fff2d8c174.0.html)

And - of course - you could go and look for something yourself. But then you might find something. Ooops. Every line I put up here exposes one lie by Yahya. I could imagine you can't risk verifying that, can you?

But even though I have demonstrated to you that Yahya lies and is wrong about everything he claims about Haman and I deliver proof, which Yahya does not, you still insist calling the place of the inscription a "tablet".

That shows me that you don't actually care what the truth is. You care more about what is comfortable for you.

no, you are wrong again, i have studiewd biology and in that biology lessons we studied about evidence of evolutions, my professors were atheists, not muslims...

THERE IS NO FOSSILS OF TRANSITIONAL ANIMALS , THAT IS WHY I DONT ACCEPT EVOLUTION. when we READ ABOUT EVOLUTION, WE SEE DRAWINGS, NOT FOSSIL PHOTOS BUT DRAWINGS HOW SOME ATHEISTS THINK THEY LOOKED LIKE, AND YOU EXPECT ME TO ACCEPT THAT AS 100% TRUTH...YOU MOST BE JOKING WITH ME MAN :sl:

If you really DID study anything remotely connected to biology you hide it well.

Because if you did you would know that fossils are not required at all. Just like the camel does not need to be there. There are sufficient indicators serving as proof, more than just evidence, that speciation has occurred.

you mean neaderthals or homo erectus ?

Oh dear! You were talking about Adam. What other humans could I possibly mean? ALL humans. Do you think all humans, including you, are manually created by a god?

Because if you did you would know that fossils are not required at all. Just like the camel does not need to be there. There are sufficient indicators serving as proof, more than just evidence, that speciation has occurred.

Oh dear! You were talking about Adam. What other humans could I possibly mean? ALL humans. Do you think all humans, including you, are manually created by a god?

whaaaat, how can you make drawings of transitional animals without fossil proof?????

Do you think all humans, including you, are manually created by a god?

It was God who crated Adam from components of the earth and water... and God creates us in mothers womb, sending an angel to shape us, prophet muhammed explain this in a hadith

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img827.imageshack.us/img827/369/embrio.jpg[/img]

Prophet Mohammad (peace and blessings be upon him) mentioned thedevelopmental events of embryo after the 42nd day and their timing in the following hadith which was narrated by Hudhaifah Ibn Usiad El-Ghifari : †When 42 nights have passed over the nutfah ( a drop of mingled fluid ), God sends an angel to it, who shapes it (into human form) and makes its hearing, sight, skin, muscles and bones. Then he says, “O Lord, is it male or female?†and your Lord decides what He wishes and the angel records it . Then the angel goes out with this document of destiny of this nutfah in his hand and does not add to the received orders or subtract from them †(Sahih Muslim : Book of destiny , in Arabic called Kitab Al-Qadar).

This hadith determines the importance of the 42nd day , as embryological studies have shown that prior to the 42nd day, it is difficult to distinguish the human embryo’s appearance from the appearance of embryos of many other species such as the chicken, fish, or rabbit and that acquiring the human appearance occurs exactly after the 42nd day in the intrauterine prenatal development.

The 7th week of development (after the 42nd day) marks a time of several eventful changes in the external and internal features of the embryo :

With the beginning of the 7th week ( about the time of the 42nd day ) , an osteocartilaginous skeleton is formed in the embryo. The trunk of the embryo becomes straight and the embryo now has a relatively large and rounded head .The eyes move to the front of the face in their specific position and the face acquires a human shape, i.e. it has been formed . The internal and external parts of the ear are formed after the 42nd day in a shape similar to that of the human, and the nose is also recognizably human. Limb buds which made their appearance towards the end of the 4th week are now (after the 42nd day) longer and show clearly defined fingers and toes which were not present before. The prominent tail bud has regressed, leaving a rudiment that is barely conspicuous

Who coould have known such thing in arabian desert in 6th century without medicine tools, microscopes and such things??????????

It is information from God only

No Haman

So you have given up and accept that Harun Yahya is lying and that the truth is very different. Please note: this does NOT invalidate the Haman in the Koran but shows that Bucaille made this up and Yahya, Naik and others just pretend they know something about this.

whaaaat, how can you make drawings of transitional animals without fossil proof?????

The drawings are pretty, but but not proof. Forget them. Yes, fossils give us proportions and images, but are not required to show evolution as such has taken place.

It was God who crated Adam from components of the earth and water... and God creates us in mothers womb, sending an angel to shape us, prophet muhammed explain this in a hadith

If you think you were created from mud that's fine.

It's in the Koran and multiple Hadiths. Without any details and without any description of the process. And mixed up with various other ways of human creation. Vague, ambiguous and an unsubstantiated claim.

Prophet Mohammad (peace and blessings be upon him) mentioned thedevelopmental events of embryo after the 42nd day and their timing in the following hadith which was narrated by Hudhaifah Ibn Usiad El-Ghifari : †When 42 nights have passed over the nutfah ( a drop of mingled fluid ), God sends an angel to it, who shapes it (into human form) and makes its hearing, sight, skin, muscles and bones. Then he says, “O Lord, is it male or female?†and your Lord decides what He wishes and the angel records it . Then the angel goes out with this document of destiny of this nutfah in his hand and does not add to the received orders or subtract from them †(Sahih Muslim : Book of destiny , in Arabic called Kitab Al-Qadar).

This hadith ... and show clearly defined fingers and toes which were not present before. The prominent tail bud has regressed, leaving a rudiment that is barely conspicuous

Who coould have known such thing in arabian desert in 6th century without medicine tools, microscopes and such things??????????

It is information from God only

So you want to change topics. Why? Do you think you stand better chances with embryology?

Well, again, if you look into historical documents you will find that what you attribute to a god was general knowledge in the 7th century.

Hippocrates (460 - 377 BCE, ~1000 years earlier) described the embryological development much like a tree sprouting branches and twigs, which are then covered by what he calls flesh. Because he thought the male genitals are formed by day 30 but the female's only after 42 days, the angel in Islam has to wait 42 days to determine the gender of an embryo. That's where the 42 days come from: legends and myths, not reality.

In reality we don't have an angel at any stage and the gender of an embryo (male/female) is determined at the blastocyst stage.

Oh and by the way: nobody had Islam in mind in the 6th century. Muhammad died in the 7th century, possibly around 632 CE.

you did not answered my question,

here it is again

How can someone give something wich he does not possess in his own hands, HOW CAN NATURE GIVE BRAIN AND INTELECT TO HUMANS AND NATURE ITSELF DOES NOT HAVE BRAIN NOR INTELECT. so someone who have something can give it to other, God has intelect and has power to give to humans?

Well you are assuming that a brain and intellect were 'given'. Why couldn't they develop naturally? And here's a couple of questions for you:

Did man learn how to catch fish or did God teach him?

Did a spider learn how to spin a web or did God teach him?

Regards,

ron

Hippocrates (460 - 377 BCE, ~1000 years earlier) described the embryological development much like a tree sprouting branches and twigs, which are then covered by what he calls flesh. Because he thought the male genitals are formed by day 30 but the female's only after 42 days, the angel in Islam has to wait 42 days to determine the gender of an embryo.

1-that will be too nice of you if you provide us, from where you got this info, source, original source, Auther, publisher, date of publication and photo copy of the text if posible. on what basis did "Hippocrates" said so? experiments or speculations

2- how, do you think, the illeterate prophet (pbuh) reached such information? do you have any proof, that information was manupulated on such time?

3- why do you think Mohammad (pbuh), chose the 42 days not the 30 days, or the mean value of them?

off topic,

do you think, who controls media have a good advantage to create the minds he (the owner) aims too?

Edited by AHMAD_73

1-that will be too nice of you if you provide us, from where you got this info, source, original source, Auther, publisher, date of publication and photo copy of the text if posible. on what basis did "Hippocrates" said so? experiments or speculations

Isn't it amazing how sceptical Muslims can be when they want to?

The internet is a wonderful thing. It allows us to read all of the texts written by Hippocrates and the other Greek philosophers. You don't want to read yourself? Here are the appropriate links, starting with the Islamic Dawah-site trying to refute all of this.

Text of Hippocrates (p. 329)

archive(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/stream/genuineworksofhi01hippuoft/genuineworksofhi01hippuoft_djvu.txt

History of embryology

quranicstudies com/articles/medical-miracles/does-the-quran-plagiarise-ancient-greek-embryology.html

Development of bones according to Aristotle

greektexts com/library/Aristotle/On_The_Generation_Of_Animals/eng/print/985.html

ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/a/aristotle/generation/book2.html

Book 2

classics.mit.edu/Aristotle/parts_animals.2.ii.html

Ancient medicine in Muhammad's days on BioMed Central

deepdyve com/lp/pubmed-central/urinary-diseases-and-ethnobotany-among-pastoral-nomads-in-the-middle-B9vXjTl6fs

Stages Galen

scribd com/doc/24665426/Islamic-Embryology-and-Galen

Moore's excerpt

scribd com/doc/53674300/Alaqa-Clot-and-Other-Embryological-Stages-in-the-Qur-an-By-William-F-Campbell

Want to ask a question on embryology?

bookrags com/research/embryology-the-history-of-developme-wog

Please note I am not yet at a stage where I can freely post links, so use both braincells.....

2- how, do you think, the illeterate prophet (pbuh) reached such information? do you have any proof, that information was manupulated on such time?

Why do you think Muhammad was illiterate? Why do you think Muhammad was the originator of the Koran? There is no proof for this, but lots of evidence against it.

If you research the texts about the life of Muhammad you will come across a cousin of his who had studied in Gandishapur. You will also come across a doctor Muhammad referred sick people to.

The Paleolithic hunter-gatherers and Mesolithic nomads from Arabia were following Greek medicine.

If you had done some research, you would have found

Oribasius (326-403)

Aetius (550)

Alexander of Tralles (525-605)

Paul of Aegina (6xx)

And all the others who contributed the medical knowledge of the Greeks in an era and region which matches that of the appearance of the Koran.

The translation of Greek works into Arabic was mainly through Syriac versions and occurred during two distinct periods. The best known figure of the early period was Sergius of Resh-Ayna (d.536), a physician of "Jundi Shapur", who translated the works of Galen. The second epoch came three hundred years later (Ullman 1971b, Degen 1972). The most important translator of this era was Hunayn-Ibn-Is'Haq (c.808-73), who enriched the scientific terminology with neologisms and introduced analytical-syntactical constructions which enabled Arabic to express complicated and abstract ideas (Ullman 1971a, Celentano 1975, Degen 1976).

Then you have "The Story of Medicine", Victor Robinson, Kessinger Publishings, 2005, which describes very clearly and accurately with a huge amount of details how Nestorians in the 6th century made Gandishapur into a medical centre and how the Arabic translations were made available from Alexandria to Damascus all the way to Persia.

I hope this satisfies your desire for sources for the time being.

3- why do you think Mohammad (pbuh), chose the 42 days not the 30 days, or the mean value of them?

Like I said, Arabs always followed the Greek medicine of Hippocrates, Aristotle and Galen intently. The Greeks said 42 days, so that's what the authors of the Koran used.

"off topic,

do you think, who controls media have a good advantage to create the minds he (the owner) aims too?"

I don't understand this bit. What media? Where? When?

Is your question: do I think that the media today can control minds? If that is indeed the question, then the answer is YES. Because many people allow this and have lazy brains. Can a sceptic like me be affected? I hope not.

So you have given up and accept that Harun Yahya is lying and that the truth is very different. Please note: this does NOT invalidate the Haman in the Koran but shows that Bucaille made this up and Yahya, Naik and others just pretend they know something about this.

The drawings are pretty, but but not proof. Forget them. Yes, fossils give us proportions and images, but are not required to show evolution as such has taken place.

It's in the Koran and multiple Hadiths. Without any details and without any description of the process. And mixed up with various other ways of human creation. Vague, ambiguous and an unsubstantiated claim.

So you want to change topics. Why? Do you think you stand better chances with embryology?

Well, again, if you look into historical documents you will find that what you attribute to a god was general knowledge in the 7th century.

Hippocrates (460 - 377 BCE, ~1000 years earlier) described the embryological development much like a tree sprouting branches and twigs, which are then covered by what he calls flesh. Because he thought the male genitals are formed by day 30 but the female's only after 42 days, the angel in Islam has to wait 42 days to determine the gender of an embryo. That's where the 42 days come from: legends and myths, not reality.

In reality we don't have an angel at any stage and the gender of an embryo (male/female) is determined at the blastocyst stage.

Oh and by the way: nobody had Islam in mind in the 6th century. Muhammad died in the 7th century, possibly around 632 CE.

So you have given up and accept that Harun Yahya is lying

no, i dont...when i see that he lies then i will confirm it...

MAN CREATED FROM DUST AND WATER

We created the human being from a quintessence of clay.(23:12)

Who made all things He created excellent, and He started the creation of the human being from clay.(32:7)

Among His signs is that He created you from dust…(30:20)

And it is He who created from water a human being, then has He established relationship of lineage and marriage. Your Lord is Omnipotent.(25:54)

According to the Quran, man is created from dust and water. Sometimes the Quran stresses these elements separately and sometimes in combination. There have been an infinite number of speculations about man’s creation out of clay (the combination made of dust and water). After the developments in biology and chemistry, analytical studies of clay and the human body were carried out. The result showed that the constituents of clay and those of the human body fit exactly. Let us enumerate these constituents: iron, calcium, oxygen, sodium, potassium, magnesium, hydrogen, chlorine, iodine, manganese, lead, phosphorous, carbon, zinc, sulfur, and nitrogen. The artistry of God was to combine this inanimate matter to create man.

All these constituents are obtainable at reasonable prices. The cost of all these elements is not any higher than a hundred dollars according to the New York Stock Exchange. Yes, a hundred dollars exactly is the basic price of man. God created man out of a combination of elements that costs almost nothing. The mystery does not lie in the material out of which man is made, but in the Creator…

Praise be to God, Lord of the worlds.(1:2)

QUINTESSENCE OF CLAY

As it is explained in the sura The Believers, Verse 12, man was created from a quintessence. God combined the elements contained in clay as a result of fine calculations. These elements are harmoniously and proportionately distributed in the body at birth; the body is programmed to make use of them in due proportion and to dispose of any surplus. The human body contains about 2kg calcium. If there is a decrease in this amount, the very act of biting into an apple may cause our teeth to break. Our body needs 120gr of potassium. A decrease of it may cause muscle cramps, fatigue, intestinal troubles, and palpitations. We need only about 2gr to 3gr of zinc. Any lowering in these values may cause loss of memory, impotence, decrease of the capability to act and weakening of the senses of smell and taste. Insufficiency of selenium may bring about the weakening of muscles, hardening of arteries and heart muscles…

All these data show that God, while making use of clay as raw material for man, combined its constituents in ideal proportions. The Quran is exact in its statements. Creating a living being such as man from such ordinary matter is one of the manifestations of the omniscience of God. Careful combination in due proportion of all the constituents of the human body demonstrates God’s matchless design. The creation of man, a masterpiece, out of a matter of simple aspect like clay, shows again the greatness of God.

WATER BECOMES ALIVE

…and from water We made all living things. Will they not believe even then?(21:30)

God created every moving creature from water…(24:45)

In the 54th verse of the sura The Distinguisher, it is said that human beings are created from water, and in the suras The Prophets and The Light it is said that all living beings are created from water. Water is the basic biological element of living matter. Cells are made of water in proportions varying between 60% to 80%. A cell whose basic element is water is a living thing. Without water there is no life. Water is composed of two hydrogen and one oxygen atoms. Water, whose chemical constituents have been arranged perfectly, is made of atoms devoid of organic life and 99% vacuum. How is it that living beings and animals are created from something of which 99% is void? How is it that an entity made of an inorganic and inanimate matter comes to life?

He is God, the Creator, the Maker, the Designer; to Him belong the most beautiful names. Whatever is in the heavens and the earth glorifies Him. He is the Almighty, the Wise.(59:24)

Well you are assuming that a brain and intellect were 'given'. Why couldn't they develop naturally? And here's a couple of questions for you:

Regards,

ron

Well you are assuming that a brain and intellect were 'given'. Why couldn't they develop naturally?

how can they develop if there is no capabilities in animals to change them selves

can you imagine a fish, trhinking

"i dont like this, water is boring, i want to change into something else :sl:,"

how can this fish jump put of water and develop new organs for walkning on land, THIS IS FAIRYTALE ATHEISTS, WAKE UP PEOPLE, HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE SUCH NONSENSE, OH MY GOD...

God says about Adam in Quran.

2:31 And He(God) taught Adam the names of all things:

God says to Noah and instructs him to build Ark

God says:

11:37 Build an ark under Our eye and as We instruct. Do not plead for those who have been wicked, for they shall certainly be drowned."

as we can see for the first people on earth God instruct them how to live on this earth, he often have sent angels in the shape of humans to show and explain stuff here on earth.

God sent even animals to show people how to do some stuff

5:31 Then Allah sent a crow scratching the ground to show him how to cover the dead body of his brother. He said: Woe is me! Am I not able to be as this crow and cover the dead body of my brother? So he became of those who regret.

God teach him...by inspiriation from the birth, like he inspires little baby to suck mothers breast even tough baby never lived here on earth before

Why do you think Muhammad was illiterate? Why do you think Muhammad was the originator of the Koran? There is no proof for this, but lots of evidence against it.

If you research the texts about the life of Muhammad you will come across a cousin of his who had studied in Gandishapur. You will also come across a doctor Muhammad referred sick people to.

Why do you think Muhammad was illiterate?

every historian both non-muslim and muslims agree that muhammed was illiterate, there is not a single hadith or quranic verse where it says that he could write and read, and there is thousands of hadiths and verses

Why do you think Muhammad was the originator of the Koran?

no he was not, God is originator of the Koran originator of the Koran.

how can they develop if there is no capabilities in animals to change them selves

can you imagine a fish, trhinking

"i dont like this, water is boring, i want to change into something else :sl:,"

how can this fish jump put of water and develop new organs for walkning on land, THIS IS FAIRYTALE ATHEISTS, WAKE UP PEOPLE, HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE SUCH NONSENSE, OH MY GOD...

God says about Adam in Quran.

2:31 And He(God) taught Adam the names of all things:

God says to Noah and instructs him to build Ark

God says:

11:37 Build an ark under Our eye and as We instruct. Do not plead for those who have been wicked, for they shall certainly be drowned."

as we can see for the first people on earth God instruct them how to live on this earth, he often have sent angels in the shape of humans to show and explain stuff here on earth.

God sent even animals to show people how to do some stuff

5:31 Then Allah sent a crow scratching the ground to show him how to cover the dead body of his brother. He said: Woe is me! Am I not able to be as this crow and cover the dead body of my brother? So he became of those who regret.

God teach him...by inspiriation from the birth, like he inspires little baby to suck mothers breast even tough baby never lived here on earth before

Surely you are being rather silly now. We are talking about instincts over literally billions of years. You know perfectly well that cowherds move on to better pastures when there is little food don't you?

Well the same principles apply. Animals move of their own volition and they tend to move toward whatever seems more advantageous to them.

It has been known even for Muslims to change themselves because of changing realities.

Sorry,

ron

Isn't it amazing how sceptical Muslims can be when they want to?

The internet is a wonderful thing. It allows us to read all of the texts written by Hippocrates and the other Greek philosophers. You don't want to read yourself? Here are the appropriate links, starting with the Islamic Dawah-site trying to refute all of this.

Text of Hippocrates (p. 329)

archive(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/stream/genuineworksofhi01hippuoft/genuineworksofhi01hippuoft_djvu.txt

History of embryology

quranicstudies com/articles/medical-miracles/does-the-quran-plagiarise-ancient-greek-embryology.html

Development of bones according to Aristotle

greektexts com/library/Aristotle/On_The_Generation_Of_Animals/eng/print/985.html

ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/a/aristotle/generation/book2.html

Book 2

classics.mit.edu/Aristotle/parts_animals.2.ii.html

Ancient medicine in Muhammad's days on BioMed Central

deepdyve com/lp/pubmed-central/urinary-diseases-and-ethnobotany-among-pastoral-nomads-in-the-middle-B9vXjTl6fs

Stages Galen

scribd com/doc/24665426/Islamic-Embryology-and-Galen

Moore's excerpt

scribd com/doc/53674300/Alaqa-Clot-and-Other-Embryological-Stages-in-the-Qur-an-By-William-F-Campbell

Want to ask a question on embryology?

bookrags com/research/embryology-the-history-of-developme-wog

Please note I am not yet at a stage where I can freely post links, so use both braincells.....

i really apreciate your efforts, while reading/understanding/writing english is my weak point, plz read my signature.

what i asked for was the most ancient evedance you may find about such information, not the now a days reports/publications.

if it's easy to reach it, that will be OK, if not, you don't have to.

The Paleolithic hunter-gatherers and Mesolithic nomads from Arabia were following Greek medicine.

If you had done some research, you would have found

Oribasius (326-403)

Aetius (550)

Alexander of Tralles (525-605)

Paul of Aegina (6xx)

And all the others who contributed the medical knowledge of the Greeks in an era and region which matches that of the appearance of the Koran.

The translation of Greek works into Arabic was mainly through Syriac versions and occurred during two distinct periods. The best known figure of the early period was Sergius of Resh-Ayna (d.536), a physician of "Jundi Shapur", who translated the works of Galen. The second epoch came three hundred years later (Ullman 1971b, Degen 1972). The most important translator of this era was Hunayn-Ibn-Is'Haq (c.808-73), who enriched the scientific terminology with neologisms and introduced analytical-syntactical constructions which enabled Arabic to express complicated and abstract ideas (Ullman 1971a, Celentano 1975, Degen 1976).

Then you have "The Story of Medicine", Victor Robinson, Kessinger Publishings, 2005, which describes very clearly and accurately with a huge amount of details how Nestorians in the 6th century made Gandishapur into a medical centre and how the Arabic translations were made available from Alexandria to Damascus all the way to Persia.

I hope this satisfies your desire for sources for the time being.

thanks, that's more than great information, while again where in the most ancient available arabic book, we may come across such formation (the 30 days for male and the 42 days for female)?

Like I said, Arabs always followed the Greek medicine of Hippocrates, Aristotle and Galen intently. The Greeks said 42 days, so that's what the authors of the Koran used.

that was not th question, you mentioned that "Hippocrates" mentioed {Because he thought the male genitals are formed by day 30 but the female's only after 42 days}.

the question was why Mohammad (pbuh) chose not to follow what the man told exactly? why he chose to generalize the 42 days for both sexes? why not the 30 days?

"off topic,

do you think, who controls media have a good advantage to create the minds he (the owner) aims too?"

I don't understand this bit. What media? Where? When?

Is your question: do I think that the media today can control minds? If that is indeed the question, then the answer is YES. Because many people allow this and have lazy brains. Can a sceptic like me be affected? I hope not.

thanks , yes, that was my question,

assuming you are a Moslem, do you think the global Media seems fair with Moslems issues, or it tries to shows a typical negative picture for Moslems? and if that onpurpose or by luck?

Edited by AHMAD_73

no, i dont...when i see that he lies then i will confirm it...

No, I will not change the topic again. I want to have this out here and now. All you want is to find a topic where I am less knowledgeable so you can triumph and call me a loser. This one is nonsense anyway.

But, no, I refuse to follow your dishonest little game.

I want to know what Harun Yahya claims about Haman and then I will take this sentence by sentence and expose every little lie.

Surely you are being rather silly now. We are talking about instincts over literally billions of years. You know perfectly well that cowherds move on to better pastures when there is little food don't you?

Well the same principles apply. Animals move of their own volition and they tend to move toward whatever seems more advantageous to them.

It has been known even for Muslims to change themselves because of changing realities.

Sorry,

ron

Surely you are being rather silly now

for you it is silly that God created man and instruct him how to live

but it is not silly for you to believe that that bacteria evolve into fish, and from fish to land animals...

every historian both non-muslim and muslims agree that muhammed was illiterate, there is not a single hadith or quranic verse where it says that he could write and read, and there is thousands of hadiths and verses

no he was not, God is originator of the Koran originator of the Koran.

Well, I assert Muhammad could write. Prove me wrong.

Reasons: as a merchant he kept records.

96:1 -5, "READ! [iqra] in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher who created. Created man out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood (Leech): READ![iqra] And thy Lord is Most Bountiful .He Who taught (the use of) the Pen .Taught man that which he knew not.

Iqra means read. 17:14, 69:19 ; Yatloo means recite. 2:151, 2:129, 3:113

Explain 25:5 or 16:98

"So, Allah's Apostle took the document and wrote ..." (Bukhari, Volume 3,Book 49, Number 863)

"Come near, let me write for you a writing after which you will never go astray." (Bukhari 9.468)

If a god was the originator of the Koran, why do you ask me about Muhammad??? You need to make up your mind.

i really apreciate your efforts, while reading/understanding/writing english is my weak point, plz read my signature.

what i asked for was the most ancient evedance you may find about such information, not the now a days reports/publications.

if it's easy to reach it, that will be OK, if not, you don't have to.

These are the ancient texts from 400 BCE, 2400 years ago.

thanks, that's more than great information, while again where in the most ancient available arabic book, we may come across such formation (the 30 days for male and the 42 days for female)?

that was not th question, you mentioned that "Hippocrates" mentioed {Because he thought the male genitals are formed by day 30 but the female's only after 42 days}.

the question was why Mohammad (pbuh) chose not to follow what the man told exactly? why he chose to generalize the 42 days for both sexes? why not the 30 days?

I don't say anywhere that Muhammad wrote the Koran or that he was the author. People much later, scribes, wrote down the texts.

I have no idea why they took the later date. Maybe to make sure or simply because they knew at that date what they had seen.

thanks , yes, that was my question,

assuming you are a Moslem, do you think the global Media seems fair with Moslems issues, or it tries to shows a typical negative picture for Moslems? and if that onpurpose or by luck?

I think that Muslims are to blame for the negative reactions.

Why do Muslims attack a hotel and try to kill me, only because I am a non-believer?

Why do Muslims kill someone who made some drawings?

Why do Muslims protest a little girl calling her teddy bear Muhammad?

The Koran enables a violent interpretation. The description of punishment in hell is prevalent in 80% of the chapters. That's why Islam is shrinking and more and more Muslims leave the religion. Yes, I know clerics loudly announce the opposite, but I see every-day life in Islamic countries and I see what is happening.

96:1 -5, "READ! [iqra] in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher who created. Created man out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood (Leech): READ![iqra] And thy Lord is Most Bountiful .He Who taught (the use of) the Pen .Taught man that which he knew not.

"So, Allah's Apostle took the document and wrote ..." (Bukhari, Volume 3,Book 49, Number 863)

"Come near, let me write for you a writing after which you will never go astray." (Bukhari 9.468)

If a god was the originator of the Koran, why do you ask me about Muhammad??? You need to make up your mind.

easy :sl:

God says so in quran:

29:48 You never recited any Scripture before We revealed this one to you; you never wrote one down with your hand. If you had done so, those who follow falsehood might have had cause to doubt.

7:157 Those who follow the Messenger, Prophet (Muhammad), the unlettered who can neither read nor write,...

this is typical atheistic propaganda, i will explain it to you how much deluded you are here

you assume from this verse that muhamed could read , but you dont know the history, what MUhamed answered to the angel when he asked him to read/recite

Muhammad's wife 'A'ishah bint Abu Bakr later gave the following narration of that most significant event in the Muhammad's life:

"Forerunners of the Revelation assumed the form of true visions that would strikingly come true all the time. After that, solitude became dear to him and he would go to the cave, Hira, to engage in devotion there for a certain number of nights before returning to his family, and then he would return for provisions for a similar stay. At length, unexpectedly, the Truth the angel Jibra'il came to Muhammed and said,

The angel came to him and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read. The Prophet added, "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, 'I do not know how to read.' Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read but again I replied, 'I do not know how to read (or what shall I read)?' Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me, and then released me and said:

Arabic Text: ÈöÓúãö Çááåö ÇáÑóøÃúãäö ÇáÑóøÃöíãö

Translation: In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

Arabic Text: ÇÞúÑóÃú ÈöÇÓúãö ÑóÈöøßó ÇáóøÃöí ÎóáóÞó

Translation: Read: In the name of the Lord Who created. Quran: 96:1

Arabic Text: ÎóáóÞó ÇáúÅöäÓóÇäó ãöäú ÚóáóÞò

Translation: Created man from a clot of blood. Quran: 96:2

Arabic Text: ÇÞúÑóÃú æóÑóÈõøßó ÇáúÃóßúÑóãõ

Translation: Read: And your Lord is the Most generous, Quran: 96:3

Arabic Text: ÇáóøÃöí Úóáóøãó ÈöÇáúÞóáóãö

Translation: Who taught man the use of the pen, Quran: 96:4

Arabic Text: Úóáóøãó ÇáúÅöäÓóÇäó ãóÇ áóãú íóÚúáóãú

Translation: and taught man that which he did not know. Quran: 96:5

The Cave of Hira where Muhammad would meditate

Then Allah's Apostle returned with the Inspiration and with his heart beating severely. Then he went to Khadija bint Khuwailid and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" They covered him till his fear was over and after that he told her everything that had happened and said, "I fear that something may happen to me." Khadija replied, "Never! By Allah, Allah will never disgrace you. You keep good relations with your Kith and kin, help the poor and the destitute, serve your guests generously and assist the deserving calamity-afflicted ones."

She set out with Muhammad to her cousin Waraqah ibn Nawfal, who had embraced Christianity in the pre-Islamic period, and used to write the Bible in Hebrew; he was now old and blind. Khadijah said: "My cousin! Listen to your nephew!" Waraqah said: "O my nephew! What did you see?" When Muhammad told him what had happened to him, Waraqah replied: "This is ‘Namus’ (i.e., the angel who is entrusted with Divine Secrets) that Allah sent to Moses. I wish I were younger. I wish I could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Muhammad asked: "Will they drive me out?" Waraqah answered in the affirmative and said: "Anyone who came with something similar to what you have brought was treated with hostility; and if I should be alive 'til that day, then I would support you strongly." A few days later Waraqah died, and the revelations also paused for a while.[2]

this is not translated correct, in my sahih Bukhari on my language , there is not text like "So, Allah's Apostle took the document and wrote , it should stay, Allah's Apostle took the document and agreed not took the document and wrote

Ali wrote that document not Muhammed as you think...

give me right volume and book number in Bukhari so i can check this how it really says in that hadith

there were allways some friends around him who could write down what he wanted to say, it does not mean that prophet could do it by himself.

easy :sl:

God says so in quran:

29:48 You never recited any Scripture before We revealed this one to you; you never wrote one down with your hand. If you had done so, those who follow falsehood might have had cause to doubt.

How is this directed at Muhammad?

7:157 Those who follow the Messenger, Prophet (Muhammad), the unlettered who can neither read nor write,...

this is typical atheistic propaganda, i will explain it to you how much deluded you are here

Sorry, Muslims are trying very hard to make it look as though the word means "unlettered", where it can also mean "gentile". So, no sale.

you assume from this verse that muhamed could read , but you dont know the history, what MUhamed answered to the angel when he asked him to read/recite

Muhammad's wife 'A'ishah bint Abu Bakr later gave the following narration of that most significant event in the Muhammad's life:

"Forerunners of the Revelation assumed the form of true visions that would strikingly come true all the time. After that, solitude became dear to him and he would go to the cave, Hira, to engage in devotion there for a certain number of nights before returning to his family, and then he would return for provisions for a similar stay. At length, unexpectedly, the Truth the angel Jibra'il came to Muhammed and said,

The angel came to him and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read. The Prophet added, "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, 'I do not know how to read.' Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read but again I replied, 'I do not know how to read (or what shall I read)?' Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me, and then released me and said:

How does that contradict the sentence I showed you? Are you telling me that the Koran contradicts itself?

The rest is pure hearsay.

No, you need to do a lot better than that.

Where is the reply to Haman?

I will no longer reply to any topic until the lies of Harun Yahya have been exposed. One topic at a time.

Sorry, Muslims are trying very hard to make it look as though the word means "unlettered", where it can also mean "gentile". So, no sale.

How does that contradict the sentence I showed you? Are you telling me that the Koran contradicts itself?

The rest is pure hearsay.

No, you need to do a lot better than that.

I will no longer reply to any topic until the lies of Harun Yahya have been exposed. One topic at a time.

beacuse whole quran is reaveled to Muhamemd, in a period of 23 years...

so when you read in quran when God says You, it refers to muhammed

this chapter is clear evidence that Muhamemd is not the writer of the quran, beacuse God accuses muhammed that he did something wich he should not do, and got varning from God

look for yourself

God says in quran:

80:1-11 He(Muhammed) frowned and turned away

because the blind man came to him

But how do you know? Perhaps he would be purified

Or be warned, and the warning profit him?

As for him who thinks himself self-sufficient,

you(muhammed) give him your complete attention

but it is not up to you whether or not he is purified.

As for him who comes to you striving (after goodness),

and who feareth God

you are neglectful of him.

No indeed, this is a Reminder

can you imagine Muhammed writing tghis about himself what he did to this blind man?

can you imagine Muhammed writing this to himself

God trethens muhamemd by death in quran

God says:

69:43 This Qur’an is the revelation of the Creator of the worlds to mankind.

But if Muhammad had fabricated concerning us any sayings,

We would have seized him by his right hand,

Then cut off his aorta,

Then not one from among you(his friends) could have shielded and saved him from Us.

can you imagine Muhammed writing this to himself :9 come on man, this is clear indication that muhammed is not the writer

If Muhamemd wrote quran, why did he named a whole chapter by a woman from another nation, israeli, Mary , mother of jesus, why did he not wrote something about his wives, mother, daughters, sons ?

why?

man you should read quran before you jump in some conclusion when you dont know the true story behind it....

how can we discuss deeply about Haman when we are not in Austrian Museum and dont read what the hierogliphs really say....