Islamic Forum
andalusi

Non-religious Evidence That God Exists

beacuse whole quran is reaveled to Muhamemd, in a period of 23 years...

so when you read in quran when God says You, it refers to muhammed

this chapter is clear evidence that Muhamemd is not the writer of the quran, beacuse God accuses muhammed that he did something wich he should not do, and got varning from God

I think you should take another look at the Koran.

It mentions Adam, not Muhammad.

It mentions Jesus, not Muhammad.

It mentions every nation, not Muhammad.

It mentions all humans, not Muhammad.

It mentions sending non-believers to hell, not Muhammad.

Do I need to continue?

You need to make up your mind who actually conceived the Koran and who wrote it down. You are very mixed up.

What I understand is that a god came up with the text and then wrote it down on gold tablets in a place called heaven. He read this to Gabriel. Gabriel whispered this to Muhammad. Muhammad told his people. They told this to other people who wrote it down.

Correct me if I am wrong.

This god even swears by Allah. So at the end of the day, who wrote the Koran?

So there is no need for you to get condescending.

how can we discuss deeply about Haman when we are not in Austrian Museum and dont read what the hierogliphs really say....

If you only accept what you see yourself, why do you believe what Yahya says, who was never there? Why do you believe Bucaille, who was never there.

They have never even seen the door-post with the inscripyion. If you followed the link I gave you, you have seen it, Which is more than Yaha ever has. You are being deliberately ignorant and deceitful. And very scared.

How can we discuss the Koran when we are not there to see when it is written?

How can we discuss a black stone in the Kaaba when we not there when it landed?

How can we discuss a camel, when the camel is not there?

Is your brain not capable of abstract thinking?

PropellerAds

Do I need to continue?

You need to make up your mind who actually conceived the Koran and who wrote it down. You are very mixed up.

What I understand is that a god came up with the text and then wrote it down on gold tablets in a place called heaven. He read this to Gabriel. Gabriel whispered this to Muhammad. Muhammad told his people. They told this to other people who wrote it down.

Correct me if I am wrong.

So there is no need for you to get condescending.

If you only accept what you see yourself, why do you believe what Yahya says, who was never there? Why do you believe Bucaille, who was never there.

They have never even seen the door-post with the inscripyion. If you followed the link I gave you, you have seen it, Which is more than Yaha ever has. You are being deliberately ignorant and deceitful. And very scared.

Do I need to continue?

wait a second, i have studied Islam in 17 years, i can read orginal quran in arabic, and i have also quran both with arabic and translation in my home, i recite quran every day, i know chapters and verses from quran by heart

AND YOU AS AN ATHEIST WANT TO TEACH ME WHAT THE QURAN SAYS :sl: IS THIS A JOKE OR WHAT? it is same as if s new student would teach his/hers professor of nuclear physics at university how to build a nuclear bomb...

when God talks about Adam and other prophets it is to teach muhammed and all of us, how they lived, so we can copy them in behaviour and their good deeds..

God says in quran:

3:144 Muhammad is only a messenger before whom many messengers have been and gone. If he died or was killed, would you revert to your old ways? If anyone did so, he would not harm God in the least. God will reward the grateful.

how can you say that it does not mentioon him by name, and there is also a whole chapter called Muhammed, so what are you talkning about man...please dont tech me quran, you just embarass yourself here

are you joking with me, it is clear where quran come from

God says this in quran:

56:77-80 This is indeed a noble Qur’ān,

In a Book well-guarded,

that only the purified can touch,

It is a revelation from the Lord of the worlds.

what is this ?

yes, God swears by Himself, what is wrong with that?

there is recored in details how the revelation came down to humankind, you are an atheists, of course you are doubtful of everythig...

we shall not talk about black stone right5 now when we are discussing Quran..

REMEMBER THIS, AS LONG AS YOU FIGHT AGAINST GOD , TRYING TO DISPROVE HIS EXISTENCE, TRYING TO DISPORVE HIS BOOK QURAN, YOU WILL NEVER FIND THE TRUTH BEACUSE GOD PROMISED THAT IN QURAN

GOD SAYS THIS:

6:25 There are some among them who listen to you; but We have put a covering on their hearts so that they fail to understand it, and a deafness appears in their ears. Even if they saw all the signs they would not believe in them; and even when they come to you to dispute with you, the unbelievers say:These are nothing but ancient fables.

34:38 Whereas those who strive hard against Our Revelations, seeking to frustrate them, such will be arraigned for punishment (in Hell).

7:146 I will turn away from My revelations those who are arrogant on Earth without right, and if they see every sign they do not believe in it, and if they see the path of guidance they do not take it as a path; and if they see the path of mischief, they take it as a path. That is because they have denied Our revelations and were heedless of them.

6:11 Even if We sent the angels down to them, and the dead spoke to them, and We gathered all things right in front of them, they still would not believe, unless God so willed, but most of them are ignorant [of this].

Edited by andalusi

wait a second, i have studied Islam in 17 years, i can read orginal quran in arabic, and i have also quran both with arabic and translation in my home, i recite quran every day, i know chapters and verses from quran by heart

AND YOU AS AN ATHEIST WANT TO TEACH ME WHAT THE QURAN SAYS :sl: IS THIS A JOKE OR WHAT? it is same as if s new student would teach his/hers professor of nuclear physics at university how to build a nuclear bomb...

Yes, it seems I know Islam and the Koran better than you do. It's ok. Some people take longer to learn something. Others get bogged down.

Why is that? Because I use objective analysis and you apply confirmation bias.

You need to either learn to read properly or stop talking. I am getting a bit annoyed here. You think you know something and then write nonsense.

YOU wrote: "so when you read in quran when God says You, it refers to muhammed"

This is why I showed you that you are wrong, as it frequently refers to other persons.

You show me a sentence in the Koran and you decide it is directed at Muhammad. Where does it say this? Nowhere. It is YOUR personal interpretation. And then you try and rescue this by saying EVERYTHING is directed at Muhammad.

And then you make matters worse by saying Muhammad could not write and show me some Hadiths which say the same. So you are saying: we can't trust the Koran. We can't trust the Hadiths. Authentic Hadiths and YOU decide they are unreliable?

REMEMBER THIS, AS LONG AS YOU FIGHT AGAINST GOD , TRYING TO DISPROVE HIS EXISTENCE, TRYING TO DISPORVE HIS BOOK QURAN, YOU WILL NEVER FIND THE TRUTH BEACUSE GOD PROMISED THAT IN QURAN

I think we should stop here. You are now getting childish.

You have no real arguments, you can't have a rational and factual discussion and all you care for is your blind faith, not the truth.

Yes, it seems I know Islam and the Koran better than you do. It's ok. Some people take longer to learn something. Others get bogged down.

Why is that? Because I use objective analysis and you apply confirmation bias.

You need to either learn to read properly or stop talking. I am getting a bit annoyed here. You think you know something and then write nonsense.

YOU wrote: "so when you read in quran when God says You, it refers to muhammed"

This is why I showed you that you are wrong, as it frequently refers to other persons.

You show me a sentence in the Koran and you decide it is directed at Muhammad. Where does it say this? Nowhere. It is YOUR personal interpretation. And then you try and rescue this by saying EVERYTHING is directed at Muhammad.

And then you make matters worse by saying Muhammad could not write and show me some Hadiths which say the same. So you are saying: we can't trust the Koran. We can't trust the Hadiths. Authentic Hadiths and YOU decide they are unreliable?

I think we should stop here. You are now getting childish.

You have no real arguments, you can't have a rational and factual discussion and all you care for is your blind faith, not the truth.

Yes, it seems I know Islam and the Koran better than you do. It's ok.

it seems that we have a joker here among us :sl: i think that Joker from Batman movie would say to you, "Man, you are bigger Joker than i am" hahhahahaha

You need to either learn to read properly or stop talking. I am getting a bit annoyed here.

you should only be anoyed of your ignorance here,

an atheist comes to me to teach me quran, and i have studied quran 17 years :sl: this is funny :no:

Unbelievable. This stuff is exactly what makes me loose faith in humanity. Ok lets go

1, Abiogenesis, its a science about how anorganic material can create organic material. I would post a link but I dont want to be banned. It basically tells us under right conditions we can get organic acids from anorganic materials, then evolutions.

2, Earth can be closer to sun by several milions of miles and we wouldn´t hardly noticed, or we would (seasons spring, autumn, summer, winter). The truth is earth dont circle sun in perfect cyrcle, but get several milions of miles closer and further every season.

3, Its just playing with words and this comment doesn´t have any real value.

4, So bad logic. Even if this logic would se right for even half educated people. You can´t use normall, conventional logic on quantum physics. On this level of physics particles dissapear and appear in existence from nowhere and with no logicall links. We can see some resemblance, but its math on extremly high level and I doubt even seasoned mathematicans would understand even basics of quantum physics. If I take matter and antimatter and fuse them together they dissapier from existence, so is it really so impossible to reverse this ? Maybe yes, but definiton of big bang is that universe was always present in some form (maybe in big singularity, mass etc..) Only latest science working with hypothesis that everything come from nothing and that only because we beginning to understand how.

5, Who designe them ? Noone, well noone in the sense what you think it means. Evolution is what it is called. Animals, organisms are accustomed to certain are to better suit theyr needs. Proof : every science show for kids with disnoaurs in it. We have fossiles, even some today organism are proving this "theory" (I only use word theory, because its scientifically correct. What you see is unsupported speculations without evidence, but it means exact opposite) for example some earth moles eyes were covered in skin, because they dont need it anymore, we have appendix etc..

6, playig with words go to 3,

Even if some of the latest science theories would be disproven today. It doesn´t mean God exists. If he exists how do you know it is your god ? What if you would be sent to hell by Yahve or Thor because you didnt dedicated your life to them ? This reasoning is called Pascal´s wager. You basically telling you dont know but you are betting on your god.

If I wanted to worship god, why whould I worship Tyran who burns neighbors because of looking on you wife ? Why would I support religion, where womans are just looked upon as trading commodity, or animals ? Well to 1990 at least. Why would I support religion with bloody hystory of conquering weak and being crushed other religions ? Dont get me wrong same goes for most of the known religions.

I give this comment a week until bann. Feel free to reply, I gladly disprove other so called absolute truth´s

Abiogenesis, its a science about how anorganic material can create organic material. I would post a link but I dont want to be banned. It basically tells us under right conditions we can get organic acids from anorganic materials, then evolutions.

not true

scientists explain some stuff for you

If he exists how do you know it is your god ?

there is only 1 God, not 2 or 3 or more. you can call him what you want.

What if you would be sent to hell by Yahve or Thor because you didnt dedicated your life to them ?

There is no yahve or thor, beacuse if Yahve was his real name jesus , Muhammed and other prophet would call him that.

This reasoning is called Pascal´s wager. You basically telling you dont know but you are betting on your god.

i have allready studied this matter, i know what i am talking about.

i dont guess here

Intelligent Design, evidence of God's creation in Sperm and Bacteria

I have just read this topic all the way through.

I have concluded it is a great thread to really explain the difference between believers and non-believers.

That led me to the idea that the moderators should create a list of particularly good threads, as you can find on many forum sites. A Thread titled "Great Topics" with a brief description and a link. What do others think? :cool:

I have just read this topic all the way through.

I have concluded it is a great thread to really explain the difference between believers and non-believers.

That led me to the idea that the moderators should create a list of particularly good threads, as you can find on many forum sites. A Thread titled "Great Topics" with a brief description and a link. What do others think? :cool:

you see difference between believers and non-believers is that when believer see natural motor/engine believer say there most be a creator for that

but for non-believer natural engines/motors dont need creator, beacuse they create themeselves, let me show you with photos what is difference between believers and non believers

i proved that atheism i unlogical belief system with the example of construction of natural engine

example

if we say, where did motor of the bacteria was before bacterias where created???

how did that motor connect to flagellum and bacteria before creation of bacteria?

who had this motor before first bacteria and spermcells ?

nrmicro1493-i1.jpg

A(motor) , B(hook), C(ms-ring), D(p-ring), E(filament), F(junction)

where do we find those components outside bacteria and spermcells?

how could components know that all those components should connected so the motor can work normally?

if we say that these components

A(motor) , B(hook), C(ms-ring), D(p-ring), E(filament), F(junction)

were in nature before first bacterias? how could evolution give the a pattern how they shall connect to each other.

and last question, have you ever seen such car engine create itself or by nature

car-and-driver-engine-001.jpg

can you imagine that winds, water, dust and fire togheter created a car engine like this, impossible, then how can nature create such bacterial engine by itself?????

Atheists believe this:

flagellum.jpg

Motor has 40 parts

Ateists says:

from this B, D, F, A, C, E to this----> (ABCDEF)

No creator is needed

I say

from B, D, F, A, C, E to this---->; (ABCDEF)

you need a thinking creator

so what is more logical, judge for yoursefl?

car engine

car-and-driver-engine-001.jpg

evidence that someone constructed it

atheists says:

from this

legos.jpg

to this

Ultimate-LEGO-Building-Set003.png

No creator is needed, it creates itself

religious people say

from this

legos.jpg

to this

Ultimate-LEGO-Building-Set003.png

you need a thinking creator

So who is more logical here???? wink.gif

We see clearly that beleivers are more logical when it comes to science on this subject with natural engine, but when it comes to Bible and christianity, then atheists are more logical and i am with atheists, beacuse there is much nonsense in bible that it makes ridicoulus to believe that God exists, beacuse if there was no quran i would be atheist today for sure. beacuse when you open bible and read that God fight with humans and lose the battle, God eat like humans, God poo like humans, God is humiliated and killed on the cross, and alot of other nonsense, of course we should be atheists, no doubt about it. But Quran came in and rescue religion, beacuse Islam is much more logical belief than atheism, a lot.

When you study Islam you know how weak atheism is, but when you study bible and christianity you know that atheism is more logical than bible today, and of course beacuse people have changed bible for their own purpose and made mistakes, and made it into a lie.

So i have all evidence in this world for existence of God both relgious and non-reliogus evidence of existence of God, but those people who dont want to believe, it does not matter what proff i post they will not believe, God himself said so in quran

God says in quran:

2:6 As for those who disbelieve, it makes no difference whether you warn them or not: they will not believe.

6:11 Even if We sent the angels down to them, and the dead spoke to them, and We gathered all things right in front of them, they still would not believe, unless God so willed, but most of them are ignorant [of this].

What is consequences of not believing in God, if God exists, what has this to do WITH ME?

God created man and gave him life, health, wealth, house, partners in marriage, children....and God expects of humans to follow His commandments wich only benefits them NOT GOD, GOD DOES NOT NEED PEOPLE PRAYING TO HIM OR ANYTHING ELSE, it is good for people if they pray to God but God has no use of it. And God expects of people that they are thankful to him beacuse of everything he gave them.

What happens to a person who come to foreign country, and he dont want to learn laws of that state, and he brakes them all the time, what would happen to him , he would be punished with hail or economically, same is it with God if you dont want to learn laws of God, you brake them constantly, he can punish you here or forgive you, but if you die with those sins without repenting to God, punishment is coming for sure after death when people are ressurected.

"atheists says:

from this

legos.jpg

to this

Ultimate-LEGO-Building-Set003.png"

please provide evidence that any athiest anywhere anytime has clamied that lego bricks self assemble?

Or do you wish to retract your use of the word logical?

Strawman mean anything to you?

How do you reconcile your belief that nothing complex can arise by random mutation and other factors, yet you are required to believe in a being so complex it can create everything?

this is problem with you atheists, you simple dont think deeply, i posted to you these photos with bricks simbolically due to natural engine

you claim that bacterial and cell engines, with motors, stator, rotos, proepllers, and fuel are created by themsleves, without any creator, so i put lego bricks as evidence for your unlogical claim.

of course nobody claim that lego bricks can create by themselves a house, but you atheists claim that natural engine create themsleves without creator , such complex natural machine , it is like saying lego bricks create house by themselves without any creator.

How do you reconcile your belief that nothing complex can arise by random mutation and other factors, yet you are required to believe in a being so complex it can create everything?

God is not creation, that is why he did not start to exists, He allways existed. outr mind can not understand eternity , if God started to existed, then someone else created him, and he would not be God but creation.

We can come to conslusion, is there a creator or not? by logical and scientific assumptions

but we can not understand God scientifically how , he knows everything, hears everything, created everything with words "Be" and it is. we just accept that info from his Book quran.

so is there a creator?

if we look at car engine, we can conclude, yes there is a creator.

What do we know about this creator?

He most be smart and possess material to construct this car engine. this creator most know how parts of engine cooperate with eachother.

in that way we can conclude that there most be creator for nature and universe, if we look at just at bacterial and sperm cell engines, we conclude logically, this most be designed be creator. If we would start to say like atheists, this natural engine created themelseves, without any creator, then we would not be logical anymore. same as if someone would say, new BMW car engine created itself. logical, not at all.

sowe see logically and scientifically why believers can believe that God exists.

let me give you another example

If we are in desert and we see footsteps of an animal?

can we say this was created by wind and sand? no

question is, did these footsteps have creator or not, is it wolf, is it fox, is it lion, leopard and so on and on.. does not matetr what it is, we simple can say, footsteps have creator, and that creator is an anima.

Same it is when we look at bacterial and spermcells engines, we clearly see evidence for creation of God.

Now when we know that there is creator, how can we know more about him?

then we open quran, and see what he say about himself and science?

then someone can jump in and say, how the hell du you andalusi know that quran is from God?

i say, let us analyze it deeply, if we look at scientific verses and numerical miracles of the quran it is no doubt that Quran most be from God, impossible that it is from humans. how can humans program a book in 6th century without computers, and paper without calculators. How can humans speak about big bang, expansion of universe, pulsars, how can human speak about what happen in the creation of earth wich modern science confirms.

So we combine science and quran wich gives us amazing result of existence of God.

now is the question here, if we have all these evidence why dont more people realize this?

beacuse believeing in God , is in hands of God, beacuse following Islam is blessing of God, so God see wich people deserve to follow his relgion so they can deserve paradise, and see what people dont deserve to believe in him, so he leave them with unseen Jinn creatures (devils, demons) who wishpers in their mind. god does not exists, religion is evil, look at those scuicide bombers, loook this look that...

Sometimes people do evil deeds, sins, and God dont let them to enter in his mercy=Islam, so everything they see in Islam is bad, it is like optical illusion , or maybe disrtoted glasses, whenever they see Islam for them in their eyes = evil, darkness, bad, stay away from it

but when they look at, alcohol, cigaretess, drugs, gambling, fornication and stuff like that, then it is very beutiful in their eyes, do you know why this happens

God explain in quran why this distortion happens in the eayes of people and minds:

God says:

43:36 We shall make satan the companion of whoever ignores the remembrance of the Beneficent God.

37 Satan will prevent them from the right path while they think that they have the right guidance.

we see clearly here what is the reason people see Islam as evil and bad relgion, while alcohol, gambling, drugs, fornication, cigarettes, and bad boy attitude is ok.

Amazing documentary, i recommend it, they also talk about evolution.

Even we can see evidence of God existence in animals, they are equiped with capabilities for survival, HOW CAN FISH, BUTTERFLY,caterpillars, SPIDERS HAVE BIG FALSE EYES ON THEIR BODIES, AND THEIR REAL SMALL ARE HIDDEN, BIG EYES ALWAYS ASSOCIATE WITH BIGGER ANIMALS SO THE PREDATORS WILL BE SCARED WHEN THEY SEE THEM. WHO DESIGNED THOSE ANIMALS, WHO EQUIPED THOSE SMALL ANIMALS WITH FALSE BIG EYES ON THEY BODIES SO THEY CAN SCARE PREDATORS AND SURVIVE. GOD OF COURSE.

fisk2.jpg

fisk3.jpg

wol_error.gif This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1009$sx793$s and weights 60$sKB.

Caterpillar_Spicebush1.jpg

310120627_d9ac682a7e_o.jpg

caterpillar_1.jpg

spiderCAT_450x600.jpg

irodi

Lizard on the tree

camouflaged-animals-1.jpg

butterfly-2.jpg

do these animals know how to make camouflage?

• Like 2

when you watch these animals , how can you say that they are created by themselves without creator?

Helfrich_Firefis_4a04a04a43f34.jpg

Lionfish_2.jpg

image0099.jpg

glaucus-marginatus-nudibranch-plain_72619_1.jpg

seaslug4.jpg

MysteryWrasseWTMW_Ap8SW.jpg

394374_10151061474191985_589359580_n.jpg

4063661380_ffef1a46b6.jpg

716.jpg

228180067_8b57407713.jpg

295272_10151056872161985_1012010305_n.jpg

[527201_428923157145233_1125256566_n.jpg

• Like 2

many non-believers attack God through the bible, while this bible is not the word of God

let me give you an example, somone say to you, Picasso(best drawer in the world)made a beautiful unicorn picture

and then he show this to you, and you think, how the hell can best drawer in the world draw something like this, and then you attack this picasso calling him idiot, liar and many other harsh stuff" but the problem is that he did not draw this photo, and has nothing to do with it, it was people/liars who talked lies about him started this nonsence

f142303_1302305181.jpg

bible

BEACUSE YOU LOOK AT THE WRONG PHOTO, YOU THINK IT COMES FROM PICASSO WHOM PEOPLE CLAIM TO BE BEST IN THE WORLD , YOU COME TO CONSLUSION, PICASSO IS NOT BEST DRAWER IN THE WORLD. PEOPLE ARE LIARS, AND I DONT BELIEVE THAT THIS MAN PICASSO EVER EXISTED.

then someone say to you, this is what he draw

unicorns2q.jpg

quran

same it is with bible and quran, attacking God via bible , a book he did not authorised is like attacking picasso through that first funny photo of a unicorn. beacuse often people search for God on wrong places then they can come to conslusions that God is liar, murderer, sharlatan...and stuff like that.

when you read bible you can find God killing everything, even innocent babies, and animals, promoting incest, and pornography and many other stuff wich are difficult to swallow. like God shaving hair on people's legs, and that God fought with a man and he lost the battle, or that God was killed on the cross.

while you can never find such stupidities in quran.

• Like 1

Subhan Allah

385593_10151171142906543_1973097556_n.jpg

PHOTO: The Comet Moth, Madagascar

I never thought moths could be this beautiful...

What a perfect symmetry of design.

:m:

:l:

:sa:

:aa:

• Like 2

and they say all this was created by itself :no:

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

412848992_aXuxj-L.jpg

39880264.jpg

39880252.jpg

regal_ring-necked_snake_m.jpg

614pxgretaoto_1.jpg

whitepeacock.jpg

1.1243394271.white-peacock-at-isola-madre.jpg

defending system, to scare predator with big false eyes

speckled-emperor-moth--lisaj.jpg

5969029.jpg

no, i am not a bee, i am fly, :D God made me so to scare birds

1112281647181rural_arkansas_-_oct_2011_.jpg

bee-fly-dandelion.jpg

Syrphidae

A yellow fly (Syrphida) on a yellow dandelion. The fly looks like a bee but it is not dangerous, it only scares birds.

Totally amazing :w00t: octopus transformation, such transformation you can only see in these animals and in science fictions movies.

• Like 1

people, just look this example of creation of God

A turtle who have false worm in his mouth, so it can attract animals to his mouth, easy food biggrin.gif

0.jpg

snapper.gif

How God equips animals for their survival

Físh with fishing equipment biggrin.gif

wolf-trap%252Banglerfish.jpg

Wolftrap.jpg

1 fishing rod

2 a fishing line

3 bait

4 hooks

Habitat: Deep Sea, Atlantic & Pacific

Most people have heard of the common Deep Sea Anglerfish or Fanfin Seadevil, because it looks like something out of a nightmare. But did you know that there's such a thing as a Wolftrap Anglerfish?

These creatures are pretty hideous - they're known as "complete anglerfish" because they contain all the necessary ingredients for one scary fish. Its lure apparatus consists of a fishing rod (the projecting basal bone or pteropterygium), a fishing line (the illicium, a modified dorsal fin ray), bait (the bioluminescent esca), and hooks (large dermal denticles).

It's also defined by its distinctive enormous upper jaw with premaxillaries that can be folded down to enclose the much shorter lower jaw.

That might sound confusing, but all you really need to understand is that it's extremely ugly and scary looking

Catch More Creatures Here: http://www.thefeaturedcreature.com/2...#ixzz28o3Q75tb

God equpis insect with defending system

insects looking like leaf

leaf-insect.jpg

347421-112318-14.jpg

leaf-mimic-katydid.jpg

leaf_insect.jpg

Disguise camouflage

Insect looking like tree

walking-stick.jpg

Thorn bug, looking like thorns on the plant

thornbugs.png

gecko-camouflaged-on-tree-bark-4_24666_600x450.jpg

Camouflage varies from species to species, but an animal's environment is often the most important factor in how it appears.

thin-green-praying-mantis-6_24670_600x450.jpg

Stick insects are among the best camouflaged of all creatures, with a body shape that mimics the branches of their home. A predator can easily see the walking stick, but the predator thinks its only a twig, and ignores it

sasas

The “dying” leaf-mimic katydid below is a fascinating creature

Leaf%2520mimic%2520katydidIII.JPG

2092798784_f26db83eed_o.jpg