Islamic Forum
andalusi

Non-religious Evidence That God Exists

1. Did Mr. Baucille mention THE NAME of the museum?

2. Did Mr.Baucille mention THE NAME of the stela he meant?

I will concentrate on this as the rest is feeble drivel. This is getting really over the top. You just copy/paste more and more without understanding what you are doing. Why? What are you trying to prove? Are you trying to make a point regarding the "Non-religious Evidence That God Exists" or is this becoming a personal vendetta?

You are making assertions and claims by inserting copy/paste text from others. Are you unable to make your own points? How can I find scientifically accurate texts which can refute nonsensical claims?

YOU want to prove something, not me. Can YOU prove that the name Haman, mentioned in the Koran was actually identified? No, you can't. So you copy/paste some nonsense from Islamic Awareness and Harun Yahya who copied this from Bucaille. Your question - and this is at last a realistic and factual question - is now addressing the source for all this conjecture.

Yes, as I pointed out earlier, Bucaille (not Baucille) writes in his book on page 193: "...a stela kept at the Hof-Museum of Vienna (Austria). Several years later, when I was able to read the profession...".

Yes, he says: "THE Hof-Museum", and not "A Hof-Museum". Because he was never there and did not see the place, he was unaware there were 2 museums, which were called Hof-Museum before he was born.

No, of course not! There is no stela, no monument, not several inscriptions. Just a HMN-H on a single post, broken into 2 parts.

Now please explain how that proves the existence of a Haman, when the Egyptian emphatic H makes it: Chemen-Chetep, the gracious falcon god, true of voice.

PropellerAds

I will concentrate on this as the rest is feeble drivel. This is getting really over the top. You just copy/paste more and more without understanding what you are doing. Why? What are you trying to prove? Are you trying to make a point regarding the "Non-religious Evidence That God Exists" or is this becoming a personal vendetta?

You are making assertions and claims by inserting copy/paste text from others. Are you unable to make your own points? How can I find scientifically accurate texts which can refute nonsensical claims?

YOU want to prove something, not me. Can YOU prove that the name Haman, mentioned in the Koran was actually identified? No, you can't. So you copy/paste some nonsense from Islamic Awareness and Harun Yahya who copied this from Bucaille. Your question - and this is at last a realistic and factual question - is now addressing the source for all this conjecture.

Yes, as I pointed out earlier, Bucaille (not Baucille) writes in his book on page 193: "...a stela kept at the Hof-Museum of Vienna (Austria). Several years later, when I was able to read the profession...".

Yes, he says: "THE Hof-Museum", and not "A Hof-Museum". Because he was never there and did not see the place, he was unaware there were 2 museums, which were called Hof-Museum before he was born.

No, of course not! There is no stela, no monument, not several inscriptions. Just a HMN-H on a single post, broken into 2 parts.

Now please explain how that proves the existence of a Haman, when the Egyptian emphatic H makes it: Chemen-Chetep, the gracious falcon god, true of voice.

Hahaha... thank you for ADMITTING YOUR DEFEAT! :D You couldn't answer my questions. It proves that all your previous statements and accusations based on NOTHING. You were telling lies all this time. All your arguments could be refuted by muslims but you could refute NOTHING from our statements! Even now you are back again without any scientific article! What a shame!

All your questions have been answered by me above,IF ONLY YOU READ IT!

And copying someone's article is allowed as long as we mention from which source we took it. Even official documents like undergraduate/postgraduate theses or journal still copy another's reports. So, where are you all this time? Hiding in a bunker?

The answers of those two are NO. He only wrote about "Hofmuseum", that can be any museums in Vienna. He only wrote "stela", but without the name of which stela that he meant. We don't know which ones are those, so DON'T MAKE ANY CONCLUSION because it proves that you desperately want to accuse Mr.Baucille out of NOTHING!

So ladies and gentlemen, Gawaher's valuable readers/members, be proud to be witnesses for the loss of atheism againts Islam! Because:

1.Atheists can't answer muslims' questions,while muslims CAN ANSWER ALL ATHEISTS' QUESTIONS

2.Atheists will avoid all proofs that critized them eventhough the proofs are scientific but they will insist to critize another out of NOTHING or mockery

3.Atheists labelled themselves as the most scientific people but strangely they can't provide any SCIENTIFIC articles to back their claims.Because actually NO scientific source supports them. They are only a bunch of lazy people whose ability only making up things and mocking people

4.If atheists are losing,they will use their last useless effort : babbling about nonsense or mocking/insulting with dirty/bad words

5.Islam is PERFECT,so whatever critics that thrown at it always can be answered LOGICALLY and supported by science,but others religion/belief can only avoid arguments,because they know whatever belief they hold is imperfect and not supported by science. It proves that Islam is indeed the truth and came directly from God, Allah, therefore it will always prevail

So,the conclusion: ATHEISM IS LOST AGAINST Islam!

Go on,atheist,keep babbling with useles and nonscientific arguments and let the world see how pathetic are you and your belief actually, while I will keep laughing from here! :D

Hahaha... thank you for ADMITTING YOUR DEFEAT! :D

Are you ok or do you require professional help?

I found 2 questions and answered 2 questions.

What are you saying? Are you saying that a person called Haman has been identified in Egypt as the grand-vizier of one of the Pharaohs based on what a French medical doctor called Bucaille has written?

And what is "the loss of atheism against Islam"?? Well, I suppose your "againts" is supposed to mean against. Are you a child? Can you grow up and deliver a coherent answer? I don't expect a logically sound argument from you, but a simple answer should be possible.

You are not capable of bringing up a single, simple point and jump up and down in joy? I do not need to prove anything. YOU do. If you can't prove HMN-H = HMN you can't prove that a Haman has been identified. You don't seem to understand the problem.

Are you ok or do you require professional help?

I found 2 questions and answered 2 questions.

What are you saying? Are you saying that a person called Haman has been identified in Egypt as the grand-vizier of one of the Pharaohs based on what a French medical doctor called Bucaille has written?

And what is "the loss of atheism against Islam"?? Well, I suppose your "againts" is supposed to mean against. Are you a child? Can you grow up and deliver a coherent answer? I don't expect a logically sound argument from you, but a simple answer should be possible.

You are not capable of bringing up a single, simple point and jump up and down in joy? I do not need to prove anything. YOU do. If you can't prove HMN-H = HMN you can't prove that a Haman has been identified. You don't seem to understand the problem.

Enough of your ramblings, you have been defeated, boy :D

You only found two questions? Hohoooo... it is YOU who needs professional help because you couldn't READ PROPERLY my posts!

Yeah,keep avoiding. Another readers/members are not blind to see which one is the truth and which one is the loser. And clearly the truth is not someone whose ability only avoiding and mocking :D

Haman again? Since you brought no scientific article, I think your answer is useless. Besides, I have answered it LONG TIME AGO.

And clearly he is not some Egyptian gods. How did you know that Mr. Bucaille refer to that door-post and not the another? So, I don't think that is the right "Haman"

Congratulations,you have just shown the world how hopeless an atheist in a debate could be :D You can keep entertaining the readers/members with your nonsense ramblings, but clearly I don't want to be a part of this madness any longer.

They (think to) deceive Allah and

those who believe, while they only

deceive themselves, and perceive (it)

not! In their hearts is a disease (of

doubt and hypocrisy) and Allah has

increased their disease. A painful

torment is theirs because they used to

tell lies. And when it is said to them:

"Make not mischief on the earth,"

they say: "We are only peacemakers."

Verily! They are the ones who make

mischief, but they perceive not.

And when it is said to them (hypocrites):

"Believe as the people (followers of

Muhammad Peace be upon him ,

Al-Ansar and Al-Muhajirun)

have believed," they say: "Shall we

believe as the fools have believed?"

Verily, they are the fools, but they

know not. (2:9-13)

Enough of your ramblings, you have been defeated, boy :D

Defeated? By someone like you? Someone who can't string words together to form a coherent sentence? Defeated? I am having a conversation and you pretend this is a war. You are clearly not well. And you, who don't manage to activate any intellectual integrity or your frontal cortex call me "boy"? Well, sorry, I will not lower my level to your vernacular.

You only found two questions? Hohoooo... it is YOU who needs professional help because you couldn't READ PROPERLY my posts!

Yeah,keep avoiding. Another readers/members are not blind to see which one is the truth and which one is the loser. And clearly the truth is not someone whose ability only avoiding and mocking :D

Haman again? Since you brought no scientific article, I think your answer is useless. Besides, I have answered it LONG TIME AGO.

No, you have not answered anything. All you have done is exercise wishful thinking and provide copy/paste stuff from long refuted web-sites. Who refuted them? Me. Together with real Egyptologists and people who know their stuff and bring up original ideas and not childish copy/paste articles and juvenile rants.

And clearly he is not some Egyptian gods. How did you know that Mr. Bucaille refer to that door-post and not the another? So, I don't think that is the right "Haman"

Congratulations,you have just shown the world how hopeless an atheist in a debate could be :D You can keep entertaining the readers/members with your nonsense ramblings, but clearly I don't want to be a part of this madness any longer.

So will you or can you answer my questions?

Are you claiming that a person called Haman has been identified in Egypt as the grand-vizier of one of the Pharaohs?

Or can't you find any copy/paste material for this? Can you answer a straight and direct question? Or will you continue to hide behind insults?

You don't even understand basics like what atheism is; and you want to discuss Egyptology?

Edited by StopS

StopS

i have question for you

Can a carfactory design and create a car?

yes or no

StopS

i have question for you

Can a carfactory design and create a car?

yes or no

No, of course not.

This is a stupid argument and you know it.

I have been told by an administrator I am not allowed to tell the truth any more, so you go ahead and pat yourselves on the back. Censorship is better than the truth.

No, of course not.

This is a stupid argument and you know it.

I have been told by an administrator I am not allowed to tell the truth any more, so you go ahead and pat yourselves on the back. Censorship is better than the truth.

the problem is this:

1.Engeneer->2.Factory->3.Product

1.Creator/God->2.Nature->3.Natural engines

you DONT believe that 2.Factory can produce 3.Product

while you believe that NON-THINKING 2.Nature (wich is a factory) can produce A 3.Product (natural engine) without a Creator/Engeneer/God

HOW LOGICAL IS THAT, THINK ABOUT THAT...

Edited by andalusi

the problem is this:

1.Engeneer->2.Factory->3.Product

1.Creator/God->2.Nature->3.Natural engines

you DONT believe that 2.Factory can produce 3.Product

while you believe that NON-THINKING 2.Nature (wich is a factory) can produce A 3.Product (natural engine) without a Creator/Engeneer/God

HOW LOGICAL IS THAT, THINK ABOUT THAT...

Assalamualaikum,

Great analogy, Brother, but you must know, that this so-called so logical and most scientific belief is actually only a group of stubborn people. Their claims based on nothing or even lies because actually they have no scientific back up. What do you expect from something that born out of falsehood? Everywhere, even in comic or movies, only the truth can prevail. Look at this verse:

Soon will We show them our

Signs in the (furthest) regions (of the

earth), and in their own souls, until it

becomes manifest to them that this is the

Truth. Is it not enough that thy Lord doth

witness all things? (41:53)

If they lose in a debate, out of their stubbornness, they will either mock or repeat the same statement/problem over and over again, eventhough it has been refuted, so it will become an endless and pointless debate. But it doesn't matter for them because the most important thing for them is QUANTITY not QUALITY of the statement. They will avoid and ignore even the most scientific explanation out of fear of losing. It is USELESS to have a debate with this kind of atheist.

Of course there are a few exceptions from this group that open-minded and polite, but better don't expect much from them. Just tell them what Islam has to offer, but if they insist to reject the truth, we can do no more. There is no compulsion in embracing Islam, after all.

So, my suggestion is don't bother to waste your time for someone that has no will to learn about Islam. You are a good poster. Your valuable time can be used for another useful da'wa purpose rather than playing with words here. Let a dog bark, the caravan keeps moving on! ;)

Wassalam

And the example of those who

disbelieve, is as that of him who

shouts to the (flock of sheep) that

hears nothing but calls and cries. (They

are) deaf, dumb and blind. So they do

not understand. (2:171)

• Like 1

Assalamualaikum,

Great analogy, Brother, but you must know, that this so-called so logical and most scientific belief is actually only a group of stubborn people. Their claims based on nothing or even lies because actually they have no scientific back up. What do you expect from something that born out of falsehood? Everywhere, even in comic or movies, only the truth can prevail. Look at this verse:

Soon will We show them our

Signs in the (furthest) regions (of the

earth), and in their own souls, until it

becomes manifest to them that this is the

Truth. Is it not enough that thy Lord doth

witness all things? (41:53)

If they lose in a debate, out of their stubbornness, they will either mock or repeat the same statement/problem over and over again, eventhough it has been refuted, so it will become an endless and pointless debate. But it doesn't matter for them because the most important thing for them is QUANTITY not QUALITY of the statement. They will avoid and ignore even the most scientific explanation out of fear of losing. It is USELESS to have a debate with this kind of atheist.

Of course there are a few exceptions from this group that open-minded and polite, but better don't expect much from them. Just tell them what Islam has to offer, but if they insist to reject the truth, we can do no more. There is no compulsion in embracing Islam, after all.

So, my suggestion is don't bother to waste your time for someone that has no will to learn about Islam. You are a good poster. Your valuable time can be used for another useful da'wa purpose rather than playing with words here. Let a dog bark, the caravan keeps moving on! ;)

Wassalam

And the example of those who

disbelieve, is as that of him who

shouts to the (flock of sheep) that

hears nothing but calls and cries. (They

are) deaf, dumb and blind. So they do

not understand. (2:171)

that is true.

they use double standard

when i ask them can this be true

1+1=3

they say NO

but this

1+1=4

they say YES

that is exactly same problem with analogy of natural engine and factory without a creator/engeneer.

200473_381371975269558_1835801435_n.jpg

Beached Firefly Squid Light Up the Japanese Coast

The Firefly Squid (Watasenia scintillans) inhabits the Western Pacific and is famously found in Toyama Bay, J

apan. The 3-inch long creatures employ bioluminescent glands in each tentacle to attract and hunt prey. Surprisingly, this is the only species of of cephalopod that is suspected of having color vision.

Source: http://gizmodo.com/5897971/beached-firefly-squid

The sparkling enope squid is found in the Western Pacific ocean at depths of 183 to 366 metres (600–1200 feet) and exhibits bioluminescence. Each tentacle has an organ called a photophore, which produces light. When flashed, these lights attract small fish, on which the squid can then feed.

This squid is the only species of cephalopod in which evidence of color vision has been found. It has three visual pigments located in different parts of the retina which likely allows color discrimination, each having distinct spectral sensitivities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watasenia_scintillans

:sa: :yes:

not only that , there are also bioluminescent stuff in this world, like in movie A'v'a't'a'r640px-Bioluminescent_beauty3.jpg

but look here , glowing mushrooms

svijetleca_gljiva.jpg

mushrooms_6a.jpg

mush_4.jpg

mush_3.jpgmush_2.jpg

glowingmushroom.jpg

Edited by andalusi

Assalamualaikum,

Nice pictures but I feel like this thread has become the collection of picture somehow... -_- Just saying.

Wassalam

GOD ANSWERS:

114:1-4 Say(to them muhammed), 'He is God the One,

God the eternal.

He has not given birth and was not born.

There is no one comparable to Him." (the holy quran)

As we can see God is eternal, he was never born. That is caracteristic of a God that he is eternal, if this is not carateristic to God, then we should always ask Who created God, then, we should ask Who created God's father, and then we should ask Who created God's grandfather and so on and on...never ends. So God has no father, nor mother, and was present allways.

it is the same if i would ask , where starts numbers, maybe you say 0, 1,2,3...100...100000....and then i ask you what is behind 0, is it not -1,-2,-3...-100000...-100000 never ends

so where does numbers starts here, nowhere... it same with God. REMBER THIS, IF GOD WAS CREATED , HE WOULD BE CREATION LIKE WE A NOT A GOD.

Are you muslim??How did you find that out,I figured this out a year ago.....but i was too shy to share,JazakAllah

Are you muslim??How did you find that out,I figured this out a year ago.....but i was too shy to share,JazakAllah

There is another example:that is energy can neither be created nor be destroyed...it is one of the physic's law!

Allah knew that shaitan will try to deviate human from his pathway so created such concept that will directly and indirectly explain his attributes!Thank you Allah rabul alameen!you are awsome!

yes i am muslim, how i figured out, simple i read Islamic books :)

The Real Reason For Atheism. The Disturbing Truth

I have to admit when I saw that “H2” watermark my hopes were not high. I didn’t expect to see a single remotely good argument. I was fairly wrong.

Of course just because there are good arguments doesn’t mean it’s going to convince anyone. Like they said in the video the counter-argument is always the same. If the atheist doesn't try to sidestep the issue entirely with the "where did God come from" evasion then nowadays they tend to head straight to the purely theoretical possibility (driven by the appeal to probability fallacy, natch) of hypothetical infinite alternate universes, or even *one* other universe in which time ridiculously runs backwards, just to avoid the idea of even a single universe being designed. Then, of course, these same people will usually turn around two minutes later and start hypocritically speaking of Ockham’s Razor like it refers to some immutable law of nature. (Not to mention that these multiple universes would *still* leave them a one in quintillion chance, besides which I’d like to see anyone not hesitate to rely on Ockham’s Razor to win them five measly bucks in a casino.) It’s amazing just how relative a term “blind faith” is.

Edited by IAmZamzam

to prove existence of creator/God is very easy as long as you use your brain and intelect, and logic.

if we say like this

Creator/engeneers---->factory--->product

God/creator---->nature---->natural engine with propellers wich rotate and use fractose as fuel

Atheist say:

Natural engines are created by nature, it does not need God.

It is like saying, product is created by factory, like this

Factory--->product , no creator needed. logical , not at all.

If i ask you, who produced this car, atheist say, Factory produced it. that is truth that factory produced it, but who designed it in the first place??? Why do you say designed it, factory produced it with factory machines and computer simpulations. this is atehistic view on natural engines. is this logical people, not at all. Atheist give nature intelectual properties , while they should give intelectual properties to engeneers and factory workers they give intelectual and building capacity to the factory and computers.

While a believer say:

Creator/God created natural engines in nature, it is like saying

Engeneer created product in the factory. logical, yes

Difference between atheist and beleiver is that atheist give intelectual properties to non-thinking nature/factory, while beleiver give intelectual properties to creator/God.

Atheistic belief is that it creates itself via evolution, then i ask you, can your mother give birth to herself??? If no, how can natural engines give birth to themselves in nature via evolution.

Natural engine in bacteria and spermcells
flagellum1_h.jpg
flagellum.jpg

that is why iy is so simple to prove existence of God/creator if you just look inte nature.

But atheists continue to repeat that DNA(machine) created natural engines(car) in nature(factor) via evolution, it is like saying

Industrial_Robotics_in_car_production.jp
imagine DNA(machine)

so machine(DNA) created car(natural engine) in the factory(nature) without God/Engeener, is this logical???

Atheistic half truth
>>>>>>Machine in the factory created the car without engeneers and factory workers<<<<<<

it is logical, only 50%, beacuse yes that is truth that

machine(DNA) created car(natural engine) in the factory(nature) but they forgot to connect it to God/Engeener

without God/engener it is illogical. Athestic belief system is very weak if you know real arguments icon_wink.gif

Religous 100% truth
>>>>>>Engeners designed and created the car with machine in the factory<<<<<<

Edited by andalusi
  • Like 1

My kingdom for one single argument from design that doesn't drag the word "evolution" into the mix!

Edited by IAmZamzam

Beautiful Sand Art

puffer-fish-creates-circular-patterns-in
After diving and shooting recreationally for 18 years, a freelance underwater photographer in the waters of Amami Oshima (Kagoshima Prefecture), Yoji noticed strange circular patterns on the sea floor at a depth of about 25 meters (82 ft).
The patterns were about 2 meters (6.5 ft) in diameter and quite intricate. Ookata decided to enlist the help of his colleagues at NHK to help investigate what he dubbed ‘the deep sea mystery circle’. After sending down a film crew and team of scientists, the NHK aired an episode entitled, “The Discovery of a Century: Deep Sea Mystery Circle”. The findings were astounding.

It turns out the artist is a small male puffer fish who creates the patterns using his tiny fin. He works day and night in the hopes his artwork will attract a female mate (who apparently are attracted to the grooves and ridges). If chosen, the female will lay her eggs in the middle of the circle and the surrounding ridges and grooves even help protect the eggs from currents. How lovely!

سبحان الله

In Action

http://twistedsifter.com/2012/09/fish-creates-beautiful-sand-art-to-attract-females/

Physicists Prove God Existence

No, wrong, physicists do not prove anything. They use science and the scientific method to explain the processes and results in nature to a high probability. Science is a tool, nothing more. Science and people working in different scientific branches and fields do NOT address any god or super-natural entities.

If people run out of ideas and facts they start invoking super-huge probabilities, which are absurd and never really explained.

If there is no real argument and only emotional pleading there is nothing to address or take serious. Just because people don't understand something is no reason to think that a super-natural deity is responsible.  To admit a lack of knowledge is a valid answer and someone substituting this with an arbitrary and hypothetical solution is not automatically a means to validate this. I remain unconvinced.

peacock_butterfly-wide.jpg

Pea#### butterfly

“Eyes” scare both chickadees and chickens

Beware – I’m dangerous! The eye-shaped spots on butterflies don’t only scare small chickadees in flight. Even chickens back off when the pea#### butterfly shows off in all its glory.

Mimicry, as it’s called, is when an animal or plant species imitates the characteristics of another species, for example to avoid being eaten. Most well-known is the phenomenon among insects of mimicking the colourations of a more dangerous species, such as the drone fly, whose back end resembles that of the wasp.

http://www.liu.se/forskning/forskningsnyheter/1.433868/1.440048?l=en

Clear evidence for inteligent design

1. How could Non-thinking nature draw these patterns on these animals?

2. Does non-thinking nature know that they need big false Eyes on their bodies to scare their predators

3. Can animal draw these patterns on themselves?

NO , NO and NO.

catepillar with false eyes

969000_567801466574385_22401770_n.jpg

Edited by andalusi