Islamic Forum
atheism101

Does God Exist?

Why is it conceptually any different? I don't know how else I can phrase this question. How can you discredit the 19 miracle but not discredit this using the same reasoning?

Like I said, I am not going to respond to the same point over and over again. There are large regions that give the ratio accurate to two decimal places.

I don't think you understood my response to the 12 imams claim. You denied it because you said you would not base your beliefs off of numerical miracles. Why should I? What are the numerical coincidences proving? If they were put there by divine choice, why does the word imam in singular and plural come exactly 12 times in the Quran? You cannot say that sometimes the miracles mean something but when they disagree with your view they don't mean anything.

Why is it conceptually any different? I don't know how else I can phrase this question. How can you discredit the 19 miracle but not discredit this using the same reasoning?

beacuse it just look weak in my opinion,

these are more striking

Nummerical miracles in quran like

mentioned in quran:

This world 115 times - Hereafter 115 times

Angels 88 times - Devils 88 times

Life 145 times - Death 145 times

Man 24 times - Woman 24 times

Word day is mentioned 365 times, wich corresponds days in 1 years, word month is mentioned 12 times, wich corresponds 12 months in a year.

if you can compare those nummerical miracles with this

there is 114 chapters in quran , if you divide it with 6, you get 19, that is why 19 is special.

What is more miracle for you that 19 miracle or those repetition of the words in quran as above-

Like I said, I am not going to respond to the same point over and over again. There are large regions that give the ratio accurate to two decimal places.

no it cant, just look the video, man, they will show you why it cant be over large regions, and how it corresponds to quran. JUST WATCH IT FOR GOD'S SAKE

IF YOU DONT WATCH THE VIDEO, DONT ASK ME ANYTHING MORE ABOUT "THE 19 MIRACLE" , beacuse there is no point discussing it when you dont watch my evidence.

I don't think you understood my response to the 12 imams claim. You denied it because you said you would not base your beliefs off of numerical miracles. Why should I? What are the numerical coincidences proving? If they were put there by divine choice, why does the word imam in singular and plural come exactly 12 times in the Quran? You cannot say that sometimes the miracles mean something but when they disagree with your view they don't mean anything.

you just dont understand what i am writing to you man

we muslims dont take our belief from nummerical miracles in quran, let me give you example

if word God is mentioned , for example 500 times in quran, should we believe that there is 500 gods?? NOOOO

that is why you cant take from quran belief from nummerical miracles, belief is taken from quranic texts and propphet muhammed's hadiths.

I am 100% sure that you dont even know anything about 12 imams idea, and you try to talk about it.

Do you know that is only Shia sect nonsense, idea about 12 imams, do you know that? probably no, but you still promote this idea 12 imam

http://www.allaboutpopularissues.org/12th-imam.htm

The 12th Imam: Who Is The 12th Imam?

Most accounts of the story say that al Mahdi went into hiding as a child around the age of 5 years (about 13th Century). It said he has been ‘in hiding’ in caves ever since but will supernaturally return just before the Day of Judgment.

can you believe this nonsense, that man hides in caves from 13th century until now?

Do you ??? :rolleyes: of course no

so why do you insisting in this 12 imams idea of shia sect, man, you shall not talk about stuff you dont know. if you want to learn about Islam, you are welcome here and you can learn from us, but stop with idiotic ideas.

Does God Exsist ?

I am a muslim and i have a very good point of veiw of Allah [sAW] and im sure that Allah exsits 110% these kind of thing will pop up in you'r mind when your thinking of Allah [sAW]

• How did we get here ?
  • Who created us ?
  • Why are we here?
  • is this real?
  • Who created us in such advance? eyes, [to see], Ears [to hear], Mouth, [to speak]

• All Allah's creation around us HOW ?

you no these basic gestures they always pop up and its pure thinking and Allah surely will guide you to the straight path

Allah has sent down the Qur'an to guide the people who are in doubt of Allah and the unseen and who are concuise of Allah and the next life and the unseen, the prophets slowly,slowly,have reveled verses to mankind so that we act fast and create and spread the realigion Islam and its beautifull the way Allah has helped us humans become pure and to follow the five pillers of Islam you no;

• SHAHADAH. This Pillar is believing and saying the words. “There is no god except Allah, Muhammad is the messenger of Allah”.

• SALAH. This Pillar is praying five times a day. There are set prayers which Muslims should say, and all Muslims should face Mecca in Arabia when praying, and should pray on a prayer mat. People should wash before they pray. There are fixed movements, which include kneeling with the forehead placed on the ground in front. This expresses the servant status of the human being in relation to Allah.

• ZAKAH. Each year, Muslims are supposed to give a fixed proportion of their savings for endeavours such as helping the poor. In this way, they believe that their wealth is “made pure”

• SAWM. Refraining from food and drink during the month of Ramadan during daylight hours.

• HAJJ. This is making a pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in your life, if it can be afforded.

so follow these and become the best muslim/muslimah shine like a star and remember were on a mission we 'll make sure we complete it and pass the test inshallah i hope my post help inshallah allhamdurillah may Allah help all you muslims out there and guide you to the straight path and inshallah i'll see you there

Aaslam-u-alaykum

Sister - Alia

• Like 1