Islamic Forum
Nile_Salafy

Iran 'definitely' Closing Strait Of Hormuz Over Eu Oil Embar

PropellerAds
How do you feel about this article?

I don't like Iran .. and what happened in Iraq should have been in Iran

I don't like Iran .. and what happened in Iraq should have been in Iran

Why? In what ways is Iran worse than Iraq under Saddam Hussein?

Things just get more interesting...

Iraq didn't have any WMD, but its clear now that Iran is the one having more than that. So I am sure Saddam wasn't any threat compared by Iran

Can the people of Ali bin Abu Thalib be defeated and humiliated ? I don't think God will allow it.

Can the people of Ali bin Abu Thalib be defeated and humiliated ? I don't think God will allow it.

A people who curse Abu Bakr(ra), Aisha(ra), Umar(ra) and most of the Sahaba(ra) can NEVER be "the people of Ali bin Abi Talib".

A people who curse Abu Bakr(ra), Aisha(ra), Umar(ra) and most of the Sahaba(ra) can NEVER be "the people of Ali bin Abi Talib".

:sl: :sl:

Sure politics (for muslims) start after the death of of the Prophet and continues to happen all over the world.

But as far as the presentday is concerned only the Iranians and their cohorts (sort of) are actively fighting the enemies of Islam, the rest have thier tails between their legs.

• Like 1

Sure politics (for muslims) start after the death of of the Prophet and continues to happen all over the world.

But as far as the presentday is concerned only the Iranians and their cohorts (sort of) are actively fighting the enemies of Islam, the rest have thier tails between their legs.

I know that the Iranian regime has killed more muslim civilians than any other enemy to Islam during our recent history, not to mention Iran allies like what is happening in Syria now.

If some Sunnis have the opinion that their no.1 enemy is the Shias, then the future of countries like Iraq is doomed.

I know that the Iranian regime has killed more muslim civilians than any other enemy to Islam during our recent history, not to mention Iran allies like what is happening in Syria now.

Here is a link about Sectarian attacks in Pakistan.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsatp(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/satporgtp/countries/pakistan/database/sect-attack.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsatp(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/satporgtp/countries/pa...sect-attack.htm[/url]

It doesn't seem to matter the sect. In the end, its Muslims killing Muslims. Sometimes it is state sponsored like in Syria, sometimes it is not, like in Pakistan. I wish it would all just end. The unity of the Muslims would really make the world a better place.

If some Sunnis have the opinion that their no.1 enemy is the Shias, then the future of countries like Iraq is doomed.

Let's go back to the main issue here. What excuse do you have to think good of people who curse the Sahaba(ra)?

Also what enemies of Islam has Iran ever fought? Who are they fighting now? They even support bashar al asad against the Muslims of Syria. They assisted the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan.

"Even as the fingers of the two hands are equal, so are human beings equal to one another. No one has any right, nor any preference to claim over another. You are brothers."

"Destroying Kabaa stone by stone, is less evil than killing a single Muslim... "

Let's go back to the main issue here. What excuse do you have to think good of people who curse the Sahaba(ra)?

Also what enemies of Islam has Iran ever fought? Who are they fighting now? They even support bashar al asad against the Muslims of Syria. They assisted the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Which Muslims are helping the Syrians from becoming massacred? There are over 1 billion Muslims in the world. Can any protect each other?

And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allah (i.e. this Qur'an), and be not divided among yourselves , and remember Allah's Favour on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brethren (in Islamic Faith), and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus Allah makes His Ayat (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.,) clear to you, that you may be guided. (3:103)

And be not as those who divided and differed among themselves after the clear proofs had come to them. It is they for whom there is an awful torment. (3:105)

Lets remember to refer to our brothers and sisters as just Muslims not anything else because anything else is against Islam and we are dividing ourselves when it is an order from Allah that we be united. In our belief of the oneness of Allah and that Muhammad was His messenger we are united.

As for Iran , I admire them for standing against America's will because a lot of countries in the middle east do not do this. However, it would better for them if they were consistent in standing out against injustice in general.

Which Muslims are helping the Syrians from becoming massacred? There are over 1 billion Muslims in the world. Can any protect each other?

What are you on about? My criticism of Iran is not because they are not protecting the Muslims in Syria, it is them siding with Bashar al Asad.

This is to the Muslims here: I think we need to learn from history quiet honestly. We need to stop kidding ourselves and we have to be honest. We need to be VERY CLEAR about who have been throughout history and who are now our enemies and who are our friends.

The companions of the Prophet killed each other let alone a few curses.

And this is history.

The companions of the Prophet killed each other let alone a few curses.

And this is history.

The Sahaba(ra) were humans and they fell into fitnah but they are the BEST of this Ummah. Any mistakes they might have made does not mean it is permissible for anyone after them to curse them or attack them. Are you seriously going to make excuses for a people who curse our mother Aisha(ra)?! The beloved wife of RasulAllah(saw)? And you think such a people are fighting for Islam?

Lets also not forget my other points: When has Iran actually fought any 'enemy of Islam'? What about their support of Bashar al Asad who's regime is even torturing and killing Muslim children and destroying masajid? And I haven't even spoken about the things that happen within Iran itself yet.

I understand.

It's hard to like the Pershians, they are handsome and arrogant and look down upon the Arabs (and everybody else) - and you don't do that.

But I'd like to discount the local politics and see the big picture.

Without Hezhollah Lebanon don't stand a chance; Sabra & Shatilla could be peanuts.

As for Iran siding with Damascus this happens way before the revolution and they are not active in helping Assad; China and Russia are.

Of course I love all the companions of the Prophet, they did us a disfavour by fighting amongst themselves (and thus leaving us a legacy) but I leave it at that. Now I see peoples for what they are.

Iran is inviting a war .

Iran is inviting a war? Or is the US prepared to simply go to war because they feel like it? The NDAA 2013 specifically states that monies are being set aside for an attack on Iran, which both of the main presidential candidates support.

I'm not going to say Iran is anywhere close to perfect, but they haven't been very aggressive towards the US. Now, they do support groups and governments that are corrupt and a danger to the civilians living there.

• Like 1

Iran has always been a problem and at one point we actually worked with Saddam to deal with a leader in Iran. Historically speaking, even, Iran has always been a problem. Some of the most wicked empires to ever emerge from the Middle East have emerged forth from Iran. Ironically the current problem with Iran is not really its people so much as its leadership. Remove the leader and you will remove the problem. We had the opportunity to do just that not that long ago but as per usual those rather lovely individuals in congress and senate or the white house did not bother to act upon it.

Iran is inviting a war? Or is the US prepared to simply go to war because they feel like it? The NDAA 2013 specifically states that monies are being set aside for an attack on Iran, which both of the main presidential candidates support.

I'm not going to say Iran is anywhere close to perfect, but they haven't been very aggressive towards the US. Now, they do support groups and governments that are corrupt and a danger to the civilians living there.

Iran has actually made several indirect threats towards the U.S. multiple times. On several occasions Ahmed has mentioned how anyone who crosses their borders and enters the sea near them will be attacked, that anyone that takes sanctions against them will regret it, etc. The leader of Iran presently is a screw loose who needs to be removed for the safety of those in the Middle East and the West. Several countries such as Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Syria and others have said they would not object to someone going to war with Iran and removing Ahmed. Not only does israel consider him dangerous but so does those around him. That alone should raise questions. The list is just exhaustive. I say we make a collective move to send Iran a message that the U.S. is not to be toyed with and his kind of blatant threatening behavior towards others will no longer be tolerated.

Personally I would be happier if Saudi Arabia and the others would grow a pair and go after Iran themselves instead of leaving it to the U.S. and israel. Iran has gone so far off the wagon that the only countries that still support them are radical ones like North Korea. China has repeatedly voiced concerns over Iran as has Russia and the European Union.