Islamic Forum
andalusi

This Will Prove To You That Quran Is Programmed Book

6+20+7+51+82+9+24+40+60+84+13+30+47+70+90+16+35+50

77+91

These are not the numbers, where did you get 7 from? It's supposed to be 37.

PropellerAds
of course, but Good Character and Behaviour is not enough for some atheists to start to believe in existence of God, they need scientific information and logical information that God exists, and that is what i try to provide them...

I know andalousi there is something very much more important for anyone to believe in the existance of Allah, and something even more important for us to uphold our own Emaan, which is the Guidance and acceptance of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa. Even RasoolAllah Sallallahu alaihi Wa Sallam could not guide anyone or convince anyone to beome Muslim so where do we stand. Allah guides those whom he wishes.

Salaams.

These are not the numbers, where did you get 7 from? It's supposed to be 37.

my mistake, you are correct there, it should be 37..

my mistake, you are correct there, it should be 37..

Ok, now try all of your patterns on those numbers, you will find they too all match.

I'm getting a bit annoyed now.

Here are the numbers:

6 9 10 13 16

20 24 29 30 35

37 40 42 47 50

51 60 69 70 77

82 84 87 90 91

If you do any of your patterns on them you will get 971.

Do the second one again, you did it wrong.

it is intresting that we get this number 971 with so many patterns if we change 99 to 91,

but not all paterns are with result 971, like this one

last combination is to change backwards all numbers in the quadrant

60 90 1 31 61

2 42 92 3 53

73 4 24 74 5

15 6 96 7 77

28 48 78 9 19

sum of all numbers is 998

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img816.imageshack.us/img816/6823/11853231.jpg[/img]

and in quranic quadrant we get 931, same number as all other combinations , and not only that

in quranic quadrant sum of diagonal numbers are same

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img831.imageshack.us/img831/8918/241a.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img832.imageshack.us/img832/2858/241b.jpg[/img]

as you can se sum of diagonal numbers from both sides are same , 241.

when you changed from 99 to 91, why did you do it, did you worked with this quadrant in some program like microsoft excel , what was the reason that you changed from 99 to 91, it is intresting that you got same number in so many patterns by the way :sl:

Isn't what I've shown you enough to make you think that something is going on here?

what?

if you are annoyed discussing this topic with me, then we can end it right now....

what?

if you are annoyed discussing this topic with me, then we can end it right now....

I've just shown you that I was able to do similar to what you did using random numbers (although yes, I changed a single number), doesn't that make you doubt the "miracle" theory and tell you that there is more to it?

I've just shown you that I was able to do similar to what you did using random numbers (although yes, I changed a single number), doesn't that make you doubt the "miracle" theory and tell you that there is more to it?

i am open to everything, maybe it is a miracle maybe not, i am in exploring phase, i am studying this quadrant to see if there is a miracle or not.

using random numbers (although yes, I changed a single number),

you did not answer my question, did you worked with this quadrant in a program like microsoft excel or something else.

i am open to everything, maybe it is a miracle maybe not, i am in exploring phase, i am studying this quadrant to see if there is a miracle or not.

you did not answer my question, did you worked with this quadrant in a program like microsoft excel or something else.

I put the numbers you gave into Excel, and changed a number and posted up the result. I let you choose the numbers so you wouldn't say I rigged it.

I put the numbers you gave into Excel, and changed a number and posted up the result. I let you choose the numbers so you wouldn't say I rigged it.

why did not last combination matched in random numbers quadrant like in quranic quadrant, when you change backwards all numbers, and that sum of two diagonals are same?

you said that all combinations matched, but when i tested last combination, it did not matched.

why did not last combination matched in random numbers quadrant like in quranic quadrant, when you change backwards all numbers, and that sum of two diagonals are same?

you said that all combinations matched, but when i tested last combination, it did not matched.

But akhi, the fact that the majority of the them matched should tell you something... did you think that the majority would match? The fact that they matched should tell you something, and the fact that the numbers are being reversed should also tell you something.

Look... if you pick 25 numbers and put them into a 5 by 5 table, pick two sections of numbers and add them up what will happen? They will ALWAYS equal the same amount, because you are simple adding up all of the numbers. So what is being done here has something to do with the numbers which are reversed and then added... also who picked the patterns? I could probably find patterns in the numbers I selected which you wouldn't be able to find in yours -- do you understand what I'm saying?

But akhi, the fact that the majority of the them matched should tell you something... did you think that the majority would match? The fact that they matched should tell you something, and the fact that the numbers are being reversed should also tell you something.

Look... if you pick 25 numbers and put them into a 5 by 5 table, pick two sections of numbers and add them up what will happen? They will ALWAYS equal the same amount, because you are simple adding up all of the numbers. So what is being done here has something to do with the numbers which are reversed and then added... also who picked the patterns? I could probably find patterns in the numbers I selected which you wouldn't be able to find in yours -- do you understand what I'm saying?

ok i understand what you are saying..

Is it ok if we close this thread bro?

yes it is ok

yes it is ok

Are you convinced though? I don't want to be wronging you by closing the thread if you still genuinely think there is some sort of miracle going on with the verses.

Are you convinced though? I don't want to be wronging you by closing the thread if you still genuinely think there is some sort of miracle going on with the verses.

i dont know man,

just beacuse we have created quadrant with random numbers and we succeeded to find almost same result as quranic it does not mean that quranic qudrant is not a miracle, it also can mean that there is inteligent creation of quran.

do you think that quranic qudrant occured by chance? REMEMBER THAT IF WE succeeded TO FIND QUDRANT ALMOST SAME AS QURANIC IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT QURAN QUDRANT IS NOT A MIRACLE. When you think that this is taken out from a book wich is 1400 years old...

i dont know man,

just beacuse we have created quadrant with random numbers and we succeeded to find almost same result as quranic it does not mean that quranic qudrant is not a miracle, it also can mean that there is inteligent creation of quran.

do you think that quranic qudrant occured by chance? REMEMBER THAT IF WE succeeded TO FIND QUDRANT ALMOST SAME AS QURANIC IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT QURAN QUDRANT IS NOT A MIRACLE. When you think that this is taken out from a book wich is 1400 years old...

But bro we had similar results using your random numbers, and you wouldn't call that a miracle, would you? And you are speaking as if a "quadrant" was intentionally put in the Qur'an, why? You picked numbers at random and had similar results, and your numbers weren't intentional, so why suggest the numbers in the Qur'an are intentional?