Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
missjupiter

Is Much Evidence For The Bible's Reliability?

I am posting this in response to the misconceptions and unfair criticism regarding the preservation of the Bible on this forum. There is actually more textual evidence for the New Testament than Islamic texts. I hope that people will be more fair in their criticism.

you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_unchangingword(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/obj_hist_13evidence.php

PropellerAds

The material find in the above link is quite common Christian material and it has been addressed before.

Here are some links:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamic-awareness(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamic-awareness(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/
[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_individual.utoronto.ca/fantastic/"]
you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_individual.utoronto.ca/fantastic/
[/url]

Then go to the "The History of the Qur'anic Text from Revelation to Compilation"-section and download the book.

The last diagram from that article which is about the Qur'an leads me to believe that whoever wrote the article has only superficial knowledge or is not telling the whole story. For example, claiming that only the Riwayat of Hafs and Warsh remain only today is wrong. The others are still recited and transmitted. Nor is the chart a good one, considering that Ibn 'Abbas, Ibn Mas'ud, Ali, Ubayy bin K'ab (ra) transmitted the Qira'ats we have today.