Islamic Forum
dot

Do You Like The Forum's New Look?

Do you like our new look and features?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think of our forum's new look?

• its better than the old one
    • the old one was better
  2. 2. Do you like the new features and improvements?

• yes
    • no

:sl:

Dear members

We are exited to know how do you find the new look of the forum. Do you like it?

The forum's new upgrade added a lot of new features and improvements, and we would like to know what do you think of them. If you haven't done so yet, please browse our sections, try posting, click your name at the top, visit your PM console, then let us know how did you find the improvements.

Please vote, and post here to let us know your opinion.

Many thanks.

PropellerAds

Walaikumsalam

I find it very refreshing. A lot better too. It is way easier to post pics and videos now so I really like that Alhumdulillah. Although the old look was something unique to Gawaher amongst the other Islamic Forums but I'm liking this new look. One thing I would prefer from before is how the sidebar was. That was my fav feature.

:sl:

Although I do think I prefer the old look (in that the categories and sections were more defined and clear as opposed to being mostly white with no lines to separate them), as far as I've checked out, the new features are interesting. I like how it has a slight social-network-iness about it, with things like the status and Like button.

I love the new look. The interface is very sharp and welcoming. There's one thing though; if you want to change your profile picture the descriptor states: "Recommend an image 200px or larger". I found that to be inaccurate if you upload an image from your computer (not sure about importing from URL). A 200 x 200px image would not work. A 200 x 180 image and smaller would work.

Edited by A-H

I love the new look. The interface is very sharp and welcoming. There's one thing though; .....
and I still waiting for the re-install of (you are not allowed to post links yet)you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/topic/18819-islamic-calendar/page__view__findpost__p__174865]hijriyah date[/url].

and I still waiting for the re-install of (you are not allowed to post links yet)you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/topic/18819-islamic-calendar/page__view__findpost__p__174865]hijriyah date[/url].

It should look like this:

and I still waiting for the re-install of hijriyah date.

No man, No!!!!!! The old look was better by Miles! What have you done?!!!!!!

Please bring back the old look but keep the new features (if possible)!

Salam,

The forum's old design was already perfect. It looked solid and professional that made it stand out among the rest. Can't believe you would change it with this one.

You may have added more features, but this forum's new look and design look so common and amateur., sorry, it's just like the other milion forums out there.

Yasnov

Love the new forum don't change it :D Although why are forums in general always blue maybe you can change it to another colour like green or pink! lol

Well, at least make the row and column boundaries of the posts more visible, The colour should be darker. Or is there any way of changing colour?

Then where is that sidebar?

Masha-Allah, I think the colors are insha-Allah quite ok. I don't really like the current colors though as the colors kind of remind me of a website I chose to quit visiting -it's a very infamous website with almost the same colors as the current colors of this forum, I think many smart Muslims already know what website I'm referring to.

How about instead of using a blue and white theme, use a black and white theme and add a banner somewhere on the page that says "La ilaha ilAllah', so that it would remind us of the "khilafah' flag? speaking of khilafah I'm not sure about what it really means, what I know about the khilafah flag is that it is a black flag with the beautiful statement of the shahadah written in white... or even vise versa -white flag cloth and black text. I'm not sure.

only Allah knows best :)

wasalaam