Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SaracenSoldier

How To Get Fired From Fox In Under 5 Mins

PropellerAds

I'm going to miss the Judge. If Ron Paul gets elected President of the United States, it would be grand to appoint Andrew Napolitano to the Supreme Court.

Just imagine if this guy had been criticising Islam in an Islamic state (which he wouldn't be allowed to do). He'd be dead or still being tortured, I expect.

ron

Just imagine if this guy had been criticising Islam in an Islamic state (which he wouldn't be allowed to do). He'd be dead or still being tortured, I expect.

ron

I don't know whether that carries capital punishment or not but tortured?? I don't think so.

Keep in mind though that you said criticize Islam. Not criticize the government, rulers, etc. Because that is a different issue. Which does not carry punishment. Just like when Salman al farisi(ra) told Umar bin Khattab(ra) the Caliph that we would not listen and obey you just because of a very minor issue. And many such examples but he was not even arrested let alone get any punishment.

I don't know whether that carries capital punishment or not but tortured?? I don't think so.

Keep in mind though that you said criticize Islam. Not criticize the government, rulers, etc. Because that is a different issue. Which does not carry punishment. Just like when Salman al farisi(ra) told Umar bin Khattab(ra) the Caliph that we would not listen and obey you just because of a very minor issue. And many such examples but he was not even arrested let alone get any punishment.

But I thought you believed in an Islamic State? The central core of which would be Islam. Also I thought you believed in Shariah whcih emanates from a true Islamic State. "Which does not carry punishment", you say. By whose law? By whose authority?

"Just like when Salman al farisi(ra) told Umar bin Khattab(ra) the Caliph ..".... What are you speaking of here I wonder? Someone who criticises the whole system, as your video clip speaker did in the US?

Not tortured under an Islamic state? Do you mean not under the Khalifa? Torture is even carried out nowadays in the US, let alone anywhere else!

regards,

ron

What are you talking about? Your post is confusing.

I said that criticizing a ruler does not carry punishment and I gave an example to back that up. Criticising Islam probably does(I say probably because I don't know). I made a distinction or like a 'FYI' that criticising a ruler is different to criticizing Islam. You've taken my post and made a mess of it.

What does torture in the US have to do with torture(or lack of) under a khilafah?

What are you talking about? Your post is confusing.

I said that criticizing a ruler does not carry punishment and I gave an example to back that up. Criticising Islam probably does(I say probably because I don't know). I made a distinction or like a 'FYI' that criticising a ruler is different to criticizing Islam. You've taken my post and made a mess of it.

What does torture in the US have to do with torture(or lack of) under a khilafah?

I'm talking about the freedom to criticise the whole political system (or anything else) which we in the west take for granted.

Perhaps you can give me an example of an Islamic state which would allow similar freedoms.

regards,

ron

ron

Look up Al-Razi, he used to Critisize the Qur'an and the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) and nothing happened to him. There are others like him in early Islam aswell. Muslims would debate and refute people like this. Al Gazali alone refuted many deviant sects that he killed it off through intellectual reasoning.

Ofcourse, there's a fine line between critisizing as in debate, and then plain insulting.

There's also a Guardian paper and many other references in which they imply "freedom of speech (ie. right to critisize), first existed in Islamic lands, not the west". I can't post links, but try googling it.

Note: Insulting was banned not just against Islam, but also against Christianity/Judaism and other minorities. This is because it causes tension amongst communities and public disorder.

Look up Al-Razi, he used to Critisize the Qur'an and the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) and nothing happened to him. There are others like him in early Islam aswell. Muslims would debate and refute people like this. Al Gazali alone refuted many deviant sects that he killed it off through intellectual reasoning.

Ofcourse, there's a fine line between critisizing as in debate, and then plain insulting.

There's also a Guardian paper and many other references in which they imply "freedom of speech (ie. right to critisize), first existed in Islamic lands, not the west". I can't post links, but try googling it.

Well, I was talking about the present age we live in, not something that happened over a thousand years ago.

How should the truth ever be 'insulted' anyway?

ron

what are the odds of that? ######you can[/img]

When you're going up against the mainstream media, the military-industrial complex, both controlling party apparatus, and the uninformed voting public, I'll admit your work is cut out for you. I think the Republicans will do whatever they can to prevent him from getting the Republican nomination. With that said, I think only a brokered Republican convention or a third-party/independent run will give him a shot at it.

It's not like the establishment will go down without pursuing every thinkable option to prevent that from happening.