Islamic Forum
ParadiseLost

Nato Burning Qurans In Afghan?

Show me 1 place in the world where non muslims arent being oppressed in any way shape or form?

And you call me brainwashed, one-sided and hateful?

Mr believes anything that a 1400 yr old book says coz u think i man in the sky dictated it thru an angel to a human.

you seem incapable of seeing Islam or fellow muslims in anything other then Islam/muslim tainted specs.

where as i can quite clearly see, what was said in post 21 is not what is happening in the world today.

PropellerAds
Mr believes anything that a 1400 yr old book says coz u think i man in the sky dictated it thru an angel to a human.

This is insulting to Islamic beliefs. We do not believe in a man in the sky.

US advisers shot in Afghanistan 'mocked protests over burning of Koran'

TWO US advisers who were shot dead in the Afghan interior ministry by a colleague had been mocking anti-American protests over the burning of the Koran, a government source has said.

"The advisers were scolding the protesters and calling them bad names", as they watched videos of demonstrations in Kabul, the source said, requesting anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue.

"They called the Koran a bad book in the presence of the guy. After all this the guy had verbal arguments with the advisers and was threatened by them. He gets angry and shoots them. Eight rounds were fired at them.

"He then sneaks out and disappears. No one knew about the incident for more than an hour because the room is soundproofed."

Americans forget.

They forget that their army uses drone strikes, to kill innoncent Afghan women and children.

They forget that their soldiers have shot at Afghan civilians, and have humiliated and tortured them.

And till now, the Afghan people did not notably protest the occupation. Sure, there were some protests, but not as newsworthy as the conflict itself. The only significant thing they did was, a few of their men joined the ranks of the Taliban and other smaller militant factions, with no sophisticated weapons, but nonetheless took arms and fought against American soldiers in whatever way they could.

The civilian population who had not taken arms largely remained silent all this while, despite the atrocities committed by the US army.

And now the US army pushed them over the edge with this burning stunt.

The violence you see in Afghanistan, is not a result of the Quran burning alone, it is the result of what the US army has done in Afghanistan over the past 9 years.

The Afghans have had enough...

Getting back to the topic at hand, freedslave has a point that this could be about way more than just the Quran's. As for the incident itself, it was a mistake, one that can be chaulked up to culture differences and misunderstandings. The best thing that could have been done (IMHO) would've been to simply donate them instead of trying to dispose of them in any way.

'''As for the incident itself, it was a mistake, one that can be chaulked up to culture differences and misunderstandings. The best thing that could have been done (IMHO) would've been to simply donate them instead of trying to dispose of them in any way.

they should have been boxed up and given to a local imam so he could figure out what to do with them.

Americans forget.

They forget that their army uses drone strikes, to kill innoncent Afghan women and children.

They forget that their soldiers have shot at Afghan civilians, and have humiliated and tortured them.

And till now, the Afghan people did not notably protest the occupation. Sure, there were some protests, but not as newsworthy as the conflict itself. The only significant thing they did was, a few of their men joined the ranks of the Taliban and other smaller militant factions, with no sophisticated weapons, but nonetheless took arms and fought against American soldiers in whatever way they could.

The civilian population who had not taken arms largely remained silent all this while, despite the atrocities committed by the US army.

And now the US army pushed them over the edge with this burning stunt.

The violence you see in Afghanistan, is not a result of the Quran burning alone, it is the result of what the US army has done in Afghanistan over the past 9 years.

The Afghans have had enough...

People like SCOTIA (and some other atheists) can not see this because they are (self claimed) 'humanist'.

Edited by Saracen of 21st Century

This is insulting to Islamic beliefs. We do not believe in a man in the sky.

Was never really surprised to see that another atheist lying about Islam. Most of the Atheists I have seen blatantly lies about religion.

Where did i lie?

do u not believe allahs throne is above the heavens?

"Was never really surprised to see that another atheist lying about Islam. Most of the Atheists I have seen blatantly lies about religion."

Are you for real?

have u seen the rubbish posted on here about athiests?

and if u could highlight some of the so called lies made about Islam?

Where did i lie?...do u not believe allahs throne is above the heavens?

isn't there some that believe there is a guy in a well somewhere ready to come out and whip all the non-believers. Right ?

Scotia you have been a member on this forum for a while now and you know full well that Muslims do not believe in ''a man in the sky''.

Where did i lie?

do u not believe allahs throne is above the heavens?

"Was never really surprised to see that another atheist lying about Islam. Most of the Atheists I have seen blatantly lies about religion."

Are you for real?

have u seen the rubbish posted on here about athiests?

and if u could highlight some of the so called lies made about Islam?

Wow! This is so intriguing to see that Scotia has (deceitfully) ignored his very own post which can be found by clicking this link. Or just look few posts above

http://www.gawaher.c...ost__p__1255174

Here is the related part:

And yes! Sister Lost in Paradise has pointed out that too.

Scotia you have been a member on this forum for a while now and you know full well that Muslims do not believe in ''a man in the sky''.

So, Once again Scotia has proved that what a liar he is.

will some1 plz repsond to what i asked about allahs throne?

Oh and the man in the sky is a general term to describe a godlike figure from a non believers point of view, so no need to be so pedantic.

nothing to do with lying what so ever.

will some1 plz repsond to what i asked about allahs throne?

Of course! No human being has seen throne of Allah (SWT). And the throne does not support Allah, Allah (SWT) supports throne. This throne has got nothing to do with the throne Human Beings use.

Oh and the man in the sky is a general term to describe a godlike figure from a non believers point of view, so no need to be so pedantic.

Nope. You are the one who is being pedantic. The sentence above proves that. It also supports my claim that most of the Atheists intentionally/generally lie about religion.

nothing to do with lying what so ever.

So says a liar who is defending a lie with many other lies.

Oh im sorry, i should have realised sooner :)

The explaining away of violent reaction from muslims, isnt washing with an athiest, so resort to calling him a liar tactic :)

Its been a while, guess im rusty :)

oh well

As for allahs throne, just pointing out the the heavens are above the sky, a god like figure in heaven above the sky, an easy generalisation for a non believer to make, hence the man in the sky, hardly insulting, unless muslims over reacting again?

me pedantic, last sentance should expain that, maybe not very well but the drift is there :)

"The sentence above proves that. It also supports my claim that most of the Atheists intentionally/generally lie about religion."

I dont accept this, athiests generally ask about religous matters, or at least religious ppls interpertations.

All the information we get is from religious ppl, so are we lying or are we being lied to?

And anytime u reject someting an athiest says, its claimed there not real mulsims doing wotever is claimed, so again we are not lying, its ppl "pretending" to be muslims giving u a bad name.

You claim our media is biased and we dont get the whole truth so its all misconceptions etc, well we dont just have to reply on the media, theres the internet aswell, we have all angles covered, but no we are lying becuase it dosent look good for muslims.

what u should have said was "anything ahiest say about religon is what the facts show, but we will just call them liers because we cant refute it"

yeah im sure athiests get things wrong now and again, but hey nobody is perfect.

So im a liar defending a lie with other lies, i cant help but think that if i were to check your posting history i would see u call many ppl liars all becuase they dont see through ur Islam/muslim tinted spectacles.

Ppl arent liers just becuase they dont agree with you, get over it.

Have u ever told a lie saracen?

Oh im sorry, i should have realised sooner :)

The explaining away of violent reaction from muslims, isnt washing with an athiest, so resort to calling him a liar tactic :)

Its been a while, guess im rusty :)

First of all my reply was NOT violent. And after reading your comment it looks like you resort to the tactic of accusing Muslim of this 'liar tactic' to cover up your lie.

oh well

As for allahs throne, just pointing out the the heavens are above the sky, a god like figure in heaven above the sky, an easy generalisation for a non believer to make, hence the man in the sky, hardly insulting, unless muslims over reacting again?

:)

That's a deceitful 'generalization. Calling Allah a man is a blatant lie as Human beings can never be equal to God in Islam. And yes! I never get insulted by such comments. But this type of statement damages a good debate environment as it is misleading.

I dont accept this, athiests generally ask about religous matters, or at least religious ppls interpertations.

All the information we get is from religious ppl, so are we lying or are we being lied to?

I would really like to see some Gawaher Muslim members of the past confirming that in Islam Allah is a man. Bring evidence if you are truthful.

Here is my evidence from Qur'an

112.001 قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ

112.001 Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;

112.002 اللَّهُ الصَّمَدُ

112.002 Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;

112.003 لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ

112.003 He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;

112.004 وَلَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ

112.004 And there is none like unto Him.

Al-Qur'an, 112.001-004 (Al-Ikhlas [sincerity])

what u should have said was "anything ahiest say about religon is what the facts show, but we will just call them liers because we cant refute it"

lolz. I have already refuted you and pointed out the lies.

yeah im sure athiests get things wrong now and again, but hey nobody is perfect.

That's the only correct thing u have said here.

So im a liar defending a lie with other lies, i cant help but think that if i were to check your posting history i would see u call many ppl liars all becuase they dont see through ur Islam/muslim tinted spectacles.

I would really love to see evidence from my past posts for this claim. And yes, when u deal with theology of a particular religion/Islam, u will have to see it with religion/ Islam tinted spectacles or simply Religious/Islamic Sources.

Ppl arent liers just becuase they dont agree with you, get over it.

U have lied. Accept this and apologize .

Have u ever told a lie saracen?

I was not that religious in my early life. So, I made some mistakes. But while studying Islam, I became more religious and very truthful.

This is going off topic, lets cool it down

Hmm. My intention was to point out the misleading claims about Islam.

I never claimed ur reply was violent.

talking about violent reactions to burning korans.

oh man, im not claiming muslims have told me god was a man.

quoting the koran at an athiest, all that proves is who ever wrote it went out of there way to convince u that Allah is special and it worked.

And how can i lie about something i dont even believe in?

You have refuted what, so now ur claiming victory somehow about something?

yes im humble enough to admit when im wrong, havent made any definative statements claiming the to be fact tho :) (if u bring up the man in the sky thing again am afraid ur either stupid or deleiberatly picking up on this to claim some victory points are something)

theres another side to every coin, despite what u may believe that includes muslims and Islam.

Again with me apprarently lying, appologise for what exactly, refering to some diety as a man in the sky?, it dosent matter if that not how you see him, thats how i see him.

Again im not in anyway suggesting you believe Allah is a man in the sky, do u understand, if u are not familar with english then u shouldnt be posting here in english, then accuse me becuase u dont understand it.

I think the point is that you weren't referring to what you believe about God being a man in the sky but you did say to a Muslim that ''Mr believes anything that a 1400 yr old book says coz u think i man in the sky dictated it thru an angel to a human" -

I mean it is obvious that your intention was to say that Muslims believe in a man in the sky who 'dictated' the quran.

It is an Islamic forum, there needs to be understanding because if we people just came here to insult Islam then it wouldn't be a very nice place! I get that you do not believe in God but we do. Lets all forget it now and move on.

isn't there some that believe there is a guy in a well somewhere ready to come out and whip all the non-believers. Right ?

Well. Throne in the sky. Really, what's the difference ?