Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ParadiseLost

Us Soldier Kills Innocent Civilians In Afghan

A US soldier who opened fire on Afghan civilians in Kandahar province entered their homes in the middle of the night and carried out the attack.Afghanistan's defence ministry said 16 civilians were killed in a shooting spree. Nine children and three women were among the dead.
http://www.rte.ie/ne...fghanistan.html

Also according to bbc:

In one house in Najeeban, the gunman reportedly killed 11 people, setting fire to their bodies before he left.

A relative of the 11 victims, Haji Samad, told Reuters news agency chemicals had been poured over the bodies and set alight.

"I saw that all 11 of my relatives were killed, including my children and grandchildren," he added, weeping.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17332398 Edited by ParadiseLost

PropellerAds

Terrible.

This will do no favors for the US and only incite someone to seek revenge.

This might be a lie actually. According to the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan it was a planned military raid where more than 50 civillians were killed. Now they are just covering up by blaming a single rogue soldier who has mental issues. Don't believe their lies.

This might be a lie actually. According to the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan it was a planned military raid where more than 50 civillians were killed. Now they are just covering up by blaming a single rogue soldier who has mental issues. Don't believe their lies.

Nor yours.

r

There is no doubt that the American Soldiers hate Muslims especially those Afghan Muslims. So, it is a no-brainer that they want to kill as many Muslims as possible. And they have media to cover this up.

Nor yours.

r

Lie???!!! Are you saying that American Soldiers have not killed 50 innocent Afghan civilians before?

Lie???!!! Are you saying that American Soldiers have not killed 50 innocent Afghan civilians before?

Not saying that at all.

r

Even if they are playing the 'he had a mental breakdown' card, doesn't mean it isn't true...after so many years at war of course the mentality of the soldiers is not right if they can urinate on dead bodies and kill innocent civilians - which is why they need to go because they are not making society in Afghan a better place.

I think that the soldier should be handed to the afghans and should face charges of terrorism, let the afghan courts decide his fate.

while not wanting to belittle this tragic event, how many afghan rioters will be charged?

the koran burning riots claimed almost twice as many lives.

Even if they are playing the 'he had a mental breakdown' card, doesn't mean it isn't true...after so many years at war of course the mentality of the soldiers is not right if they can urinate on dead bodies and kill innocent civilians - which is why they need to go because they are not making society in Afghan a better place.

I agree with troops leaving afghanistan now, im sure the arab league will come to the rescue when afghanistan collapses again.

while not wanting to belittle this tragic event, how many afghan rioters will be charged?

the koran burning riots claimed almost twice as many lives.

I agree with troops leaving afghanistan now, im sure the arab league will come to the rescue when afghanistan collapses again.

I wasn't aware that Afghans were considered to be Arabs or were a part of the Arab league either.

ron

I wasn't aware that Afghans were considered to be Arabs or were a part of the Arab league either.

ron

who else would help them?

A guy went nuts and did something awful, yes he should and will be punished for it. No this was not some part of a US conspiracy, that's easy enough to see by the amount of damage something like this does to the already disfunctional relationship between the US and the Afghan people.

My sympathies go out to those who have lost friends and relatives in this tragedy, and I can asssure you that every sane/intellegent person in the US views the acts of this individual with utter disgust.

who else would help them?

No one. If the US/NATO were not able to defeat the Taliban then how do you expect the Arab League to? The way things are going it looks as if the Taliban will return stronger, bolder, and more capable than ever before and this time with allies in Pakistan, Yemen, Iraq, Somalia, North Africa, The Caucasus and the list is growing. Quiet frankly, they have won. Once NATO/US withdraws that's it for Karzai and the world will have to accept them because their is no other choice now.

You don't think it's factual?

It is as crappy as Obama's previous 'get me into the whitehouse and first thing i do is get the troops out you can bank on it' earlier crap which you seem to have bought then and now you are buying the same crap only with different flavour..sorry to be blunt..

Edited by RAHIMI

A lot of muslims have played the "mental breakdown card", ppl on this forum have defended terrorist attacks by claiming it was probably some1 with mental issues and not a real muslim.

No one. If the US/NATO were not able to defeat the Taliban then how do you expect the Arab League to? The way things are going it looks as if the Taliban will return stronger, bolder, and more capable than ever before and this time with allies in Pakistan, Yemen, Iraq, Somalia, North Africa, The Caucasus and the list is growing. Quiet frankly, they have won. Once NATO/US withdraws that's it for Karzai and the world will have to accept them because their is no other choice now.

You have misunderstood my meaning, im suggesting muslims are ungrateful and they should be left to there own devices, no matter how bad they are getting it.

nothing to do with winning or losing.

A lot of muslims have played the "mental breakdown card", ppl on this forum have defended terrorist attacks by claiming it was probably some1 with mental issues and not a real muslim.

How exactly is that defending terrorist attacks? If anything thats deflecting blame.

You have misunderstood my meaning, im suggesting muslims are ungrateful and they should be left to there own devices, no matter how bad they are getting it.

nothing to do with winning or losing.

Why would you suggest such a thing on a muslim forum? how did you form such a conclusion?

Deflecting blame from muslims, when it was muslims that carried out a terrorist attack.

Dont u agree things would be better for every1 if saddam was still in charge in Iraq, the taliban were still executing ppl in football stadiums?

or would you be hating on the west/nato for not doing anything?

I was under the impression muslims believe the west should stay out of there affairs, as far as i can tell im agreeing with the muslim beliefs on the matter.

In all honesty I think you have no clue about Islamic beliefs, based on your recent posts. it appears as though you want a reaction from someone so you can justify your already negative view on muslims....

Do you not believe there should be no foreign troops in Iraq or Afghanistan?

If by reaction you mean a reply to what i asked then yes.

What negative views, more often than not the negative views on here are about non muslims.

Scotia the views in the Western World are NOT held by the Islamic World. You think you are doing the Muslims a favour by getting rid of Saddam and the Taliban? Can I ask you how many Muslims asked for any help? Your nations are there for their own interests and no one else's. If you think otherwise then clearly that's being unrealistic.

How would you like it if an Islamic Army invaded your country, committed mass crimes and then we expect YOU to thank us and be grateful to us? You'd probably turn red with anger just thinking about it and you expect us to be grateful that the 'West' have ruined the lives of millions of people - Muslim AND non-Muslim?