Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SaracenSoldier

Israeli Soldier Drives Tractor Over Palestinian Man

PropellerAds

Things look fishy here. The guy driving the tractor DOESN'T look like a soldier. He's NOT in uniform like the others. He looks like...maybe... a construction worker ? A palestinian construction worker, maybe ? And looking at the direction of the rig, the guys legs are IN FRONT of the wheels of the trailer. Did the palestinian construction worker BACK OVER his buddy ? And in the middle picture, the guys pants AREN'T muddy enough for him to have been run over by something so heavy. I'm not sure about the whole thing, but I'm going to vote... bogus propaganda meant to inflame and attract sympathy. Thank you. :D

Edited by kellygreen

i like to open the vote on this one too,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Corrie

what were this young nice lady doing in Gaza, "the biggest and longest prison in history", ?

did she suspected the fully biased and directed Media, according to its owners' agenda, so she decided to go to see the reality away of the media distortion effect?

what reality did she see? what did she suffer? why did she die?

what massege did she have to those who can't see except through Media?

Scotia, this don't repaly any of my quetions, on the other hand it's mostly another media distortion.i know what you will say, you will believe the media point of view you like and i'll do the same. i don't know if i were in your position whom i would believe?

while i belive to, who ever want to see the truth he should do like Rachael, visit Gaza and see the reality without any filters!!!

while there are non-arguable issues like, who occupies who?? who steals the other's land?? who builds new settlements on the stolen land to change the ground demography??who builds insulating fence that steals almost 40% of the other's land?? who have more military and media capabilities?? who have a stronger loppy in the states?? who controls almost 90% of the US media facilities?? who can practice pressure on the States adminestration to help him??...........those have higher advantage to be believed

i'm not sure about this one,

while this individual case brought a some general thoughts to me,

1- how many new houses the palestinians did built in the occupied land versus the israelis, considering the natural growth rate for both sides?!!

2- do the israelis have the right to build new imegrant' settelements in the palestinian occupied land, while the palistenian don't have the right to do the same in their own privite land? and why?

3- how many palestinian houses had been distructed/collapsed in Qudas and vicinety, and why? camparing to the israelis?

i'll appreciate any honest help, authenised sites maps and history

i'm not sure about this one,

while this individual case brought a some general thoughts to me,

1- how many new houses the palestinians did built in the occupied land versus the israelis, considering the natural growth rate for both sides?!!

2- do the israelis have the right to build new imegrant' settelements in the palestinian occupied land, while the palistenian don't have the right to do the same in their own privite land? and why?

3- how many palestinian houses had been distructed/collapsed in Qudas and vicinety, and why? camparing to the israelis?

i'll appreciate any honest help, authenised sites maps and history

You should start a new thread for that.

That's horrible

I WHOLLY agree. The fact that some people would stoop SO low as to fake pictures and use them to falsely accuse someone of running a person over is despicable. And all to stir up trouble and sympathy, yet !! HORRIBLE !!! :no: