Islamic Forum
kellygreen

Muslims On Gawaher Are Definitely Anti-u.s.

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! Now THAT was a stupid post !! :wacko:

again and again, that don't seem good of you,

i know some have extra materialistics and less spirituals and lots of arrogance, while sure there should be a mid-way to comunicate with others.

Edited by AHMAD_73

PropellerAds

There is a saying: "It's easy to be wise in hindsight"

A textbook analysis and subsequent correction of a world war which took place 70 years ago is not very realistic.

The whole of the free world was threatened, by Germany, and her allies plus the Japanese, who directly attacked America. Also there were unknown factors such as Russia, China and others who may have moved against America.

Note the bombs were not dropped on Tokyo.

Mass bombings of cities were commonplace in those days. Civilians would be killed. War is a disgusting thing. Now we have laser guided bombs. Don't you think thats a litlle bit better?

i can unerstand your point of view, and i didn't say they are not right to save their lifes, what i'm saying that might could happened by saving some lives of the other side too, dropping the first as a warning some where near Tokyo, then give the Japaneese some time to realize what's happining (since the atomic bomb was a new thing), ....then they might did what they did.

it seems to be that issue is arrguable on a larger scale between thinkers too, so we can accept each other points of view

but why do yu think, some countries are keeping 9000/7000/5000 of these weapons (100s-1000s of times stronger than the old ones) , specially only 100s of it is enough to end life on earth, although it coast alot in preserving, saving, maintaining,...ETC. what is in their minds??

I tend to think that Muslims tend to support Hitler, even today purely because he hated the jews.

i doubt that, it may be a small percentage. but mainly you tell me, if you invited some one (who is kicked out of his land) to your house and show generiity to him, few days later he began to kick you out, kill your family members with the support of the forieners, steel your land, Desecration your holy places, invit those who have homes and houses in their countries to replace you and you become homeless......ETC. while all the world is just watching, no but supporting that theif...........tell me would you like him very much!!!!!

Muslims also fought on the side of the allies against the Axis powers, willingly also. Muslims are not a homogenous group.

yes they did, Algerian, Moroccon, Singal, .... on the French side

Egyptian and Sudanees where the main logistics supporters

Idians which later (India and Pakistan) fought every where with the British in Al-Alameen, the first turn point in the war.

which will be supportive roll quantitativelly and qualitivilly, when compared with the other side,

Is it? ron

Yeah, it is. Especially in Turkey, along with that other 'classic' 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion'. :wacko:

You claim we are anti-american, we claim we are anti-american foreign policies, you take blind eye and somehow speak on our behalf and feelings towards something.

Why is mein kampf still a best seller in the Islamic world?

Why was/is 'The Godfather' of Mario Puzo sooooooooooo popular in the Western countries which depicts criminal activities ?

Not to mention many such type of movies, games, books attract huge population there in the West, why?

Edited by Saracen21stC

Why was/is 'The Godfather' of Mario Puzo sooooooooooo popular in the Western countries which depicts criminal activities ?

Not to mention many such type of movies, games, books attract huge population there in the West, why?

Good plot. Good action. Historic acting performances.They're very popular in the M.E. and S.E. Asia, too.

^Agreed...

There is no point in idle talk like this - especially with people who do clearly show no signs of wanting to learn about Islam

Kind of hard to learn anything when you only want to cover the sugar coated topics of Islam.

And by the sounds of things its muslims that need to learn about the rest of the world and there own history.

Kind of hard to learn anything when you only want to cover the sugar coated topics of Islam.

What are the sugar coated topics? How are they sugar coated topic? Who refused to cover other topics? Name the topics.

And by the sounds of things its muslims that need to learn about the rest of the world and there own history.

It was already pointed out earlier that Qur'an and authentic Hadiths are the main sources of Islam. Muslim and Islam is not same thing. If you can not agree with these simple facts then please stop trolling.

Edited by Saracen21stC

^Agreed...

There is no point in idle talk like this - especially with people who do clearly show no signs of wanting to learn about Islam

I've learned plenty !!

Care to share what you've 'learned'?

"And if they belie you, Say 'for me are my deeds and for you are your deeds! You are innocent of what I do and I am innocent of what you do"

Surah Younus 41

• Like 1

"And if they belie you, Say 'for me are my deeds and for you are your deeds! You are innocent of what I do and I am innocent of what you do"

Surah Younus 41

EXACTLY !!