Islamic Forum
AHMAD_73

Aircraft Components Serial Number Records 9_11

i'm not aiming to be offensive to any one feelings, every Moslem condemn attacking the civilians any where and even the militry personal out of the war area (Dar alharb), it doesn't mean i should be a blind follower whithout checking the evedinces....

9_11 is done and almost most of its consequances, the USA been attacked the Moslem world paid the full price, USA had alot of negative consequances including a predicted finantial/economic collapse.....the only winner of All of this is israel, along with some money/war barons in the states.

alot of non-answered questions about this big event been showed up in Zero-9_11 movies, loose change, final cut,....:

1- the great proffesionality of the amature pilots to navigate, target and hit a far away building, the second airliner did its final approach from a (U) manauver (which is almost impossible), the fire lack of O2 to melt steal, the successive explosions, the shape of the collapse, .....

2- the fall of the building #7, the shaple of the collapse,...

3- the lack of depris of the pensalvania airliner

4- the pentagon security measurements, the hiding of the security cam viedios for years then revealing a useless one, the small hole in the building relative to 767 Boeing, the lack of holes of the 6-tons engines, the good shape windows...

while this one shows a very practical point, the serial numbers check of the survived Aircraft components which suppose to be a vital issue in Aircraft industries,,,,,,never been done because of what???

PropellerAds

Just STOP !! All this garbage has been DE-BUNKED ad nausem a thousand times. GEEZ !!! :wacko: (Yes, this is the 'wacko' emoticon.)

again, i'm not sure if you meant to insult or it's just the modernization effect, but any how if i stopped the victums families won't....

it seems you are not a blind follower and can de-bunk for one more time, only one susbesious issue:

how many/ where are the security cams' videos of the Pentagon or the nearby facilies?

when they did revealed that one video ?

what important evedinces, an intellegent person, can get from that video?

thanks for the help, i have to tell you that i'm not sure about any thing in this event, while i have the right to ask...

i can't find the answers for the 3 simple questions in post #3, could be due to i'm not very good in searching, but any how,

if your are the one who responsible for securing the Pentagon, it seems you have a good militery experience, what is the proposed threads? and how to monitor it through cameras? what camera's capabilities would you choose? if all of these facilities (in red) near the pentagon have any cameras???

i believe the high ways 300 feet distant of the pentagon, the parkings all around the building (in yellow ) are a proposed thread, which should be 24 hours monitored with a good quality/good resolution cameras, we may need at least 10 cams (in blue) over the building to monitor that....all of them suppose to capture the plane approatching???

penta1111.jpg

I'm tired of this argument from years gone by. But I will 'entertain' you on this ONE matter. The Pentagon cameras record at 30 frames a second. The speed of the jet, about 500 mph made it impossible for the camera to record more than one or two FRAMES before it hit the building. Hence the crappy video. You'd need a high-speed camera to slow down the action. But there IS thousands of people who were sitting in traffic that witnessed the plane hit. I'm NOW DONE with the 9/11 baloney.

first i can caputre a fighter jet with my 15 fps low capability digital cam, it's not depend only on the speed but the distance and time....

second, although i doubt any jet can flew neer the ground with such speed, but no more than 300-400 km/hr (100m/s), because of the ground mirror effect, that will cause the aircraft to be totally uncontrollable, but any how. the 500mph is almost 200 meter/sec and assuming the coverage span of the cam. is 100-200 meters that means the aircraft spent 0.5-1 second in the cam scene which suppose to be 15-30 frames........to be honest with you i believe that cam is less than 10 frames/second.

Q1 why they did hide that usless video for years, what was the danger of revealing it?

Q2 where are the othe cameras of the pentagon or the near buildings cenes even the sound would work? for a cam that can capture the aircraft 500 meters away, it will have almost 5 seconds to monitor!!! some one have to tell the Americans where were the distribution of the cams over the pentagon and the directions and capabilities to discuss the next steppppp

first i can caputre a fighter jet with my 15 fps low capability digital cam, it's not depend only on the speed but the distance and time....

second, although i doubt any jet can flew neer the ground with such speed, but no more than 300-400 km/hr (100m/s), because of the ground mirror effect, that will cause the aircraft to be totally uncontrollable, but any how. the 500mph is almost 200 meter/sec and assuming the coverage span of the cam. is 100-200 meters that means the aircraft spent 0.5-1 second in the cam scene which suppose to be 15-30 frames........to be honest with you i believe that cam is less than 10 frames/second.

Q1 why they did hide that usless video for years, what was the danger of revealing it?

Q2 where are the othe cameras of the pentagon or the near buildings cenes even the sound would work? for a cam that can capture the aircraft 500 meters away, it will have almost 5 seconds to monitor!!! some one have to tell the Americans where were the distribution of the cams over the pentagon and the directions and capabilities to discuss the next steppppp

Chief, all your 'stuff' is old and silly now. It REALLY IS a waste of my time.

Chief, all your 'stuff' is old and silly now. It REALLY IS a waste of my time.

boss, non-blind follower, yeah it's more than silly to find an answer to such KG1 questions, but let me try:

A1- confedential reasons [that may show how weak the evidances are!!! before invading Afganitan...]

A2- top secret cam distributions [or could be some one turn them off hours/days before the attack]

i like some normal person to compare the monitoring cams' distribution over the Pentagon and any market in the states

Edited by AHMAD_73

in reply to Ahmad_73 ,- my freind , if you have free access to google uncensured , as I do not know the laws or restrictions in Egypt , you can Google pictures taken by civilians at the scene of the Pentagon attack , immediately following the crash .There are easily identifiable airliners parts strewn on the landscape . They clearly bear the markings of the company ,American Airlines , part of the tail rudder and front landing gear . There is no mistake as to what happened as well as hundreds of eye witnesses . Physics and Architectural engineering explain why the resulting damage appeared as it was .As for any surveillance camersas that may have been in the area , they do not operate at a high enough shutter speed to record anything but a blur regarding an object traveling at 480 miles per hour past it's field of view.Such surveillance cameras are not designed to record such a thing , even at the pentagon , they are for recording people and cars but with a high quality resolution [ clarity ] So even if each individual frame were examined , they would reveal nothing more than a poor image or blurr .

If you are still perplexed or puzzled by scientific explanations and have exhausted all others , then simply consider " Occam's Razor ". And finally consider those Americans on the passenger list whose names are published and are no longer with us , and their families still greiving .

thanks for your post friend, and allow me to say some general points first:

1- i'm not aiming to be offensive to any one's feelings. every Moslem condemn attacking the civilians any where and also attacking the militry personal out of the war area (Dar alharb) and time.

2- i'm sure i'm not involved in this and almost you aren't :), so let's try to take it easy and reasonable

3- 9/11 is done and almost most of its consequances, the USA been attacked, the Moslem world paid the full price, the USA had alot of negative consequances including a predicted finantial/economic collapse, the only winner of All of this is israel, along with few money/war barons in the states. using the results to predict the reasons (the outputs to predict the inputs) will support some kind of opinion.

4- for me personally,, i'm not sure about any thing in that event......

in reply to Ahmad_73 ,- my freind , if you have free access to google uncensured , as I do not know the laws or restrictions in Egypt , you can Google pictures taken by civilians at the scene of the Pentagon attack , immediately following the crash .There are easily identifiable airliners parts strewn on the landscape They clearly bear the markings of the company ,American Airlines , part of the tail rudder and front landing gear . There is no mistake as to what happened as well as hundreds of eye witnesses . Physics and Architectural engineering explain why the resulting damage appeared as it was .

why do you think Egypt may restrict aircraft componants' pictures!! cz it'sn't covered :)

on the other hand many other engineers and scientists turn down that explanation, along with some countries intellegance systems, did you see some of it. the looong time to reach the final report gives indications it wasn't that easy to predict the answers, isn't it?!!

i saw a lot of pictures, while the remaining parts don't indicate that a 250,000 - 300,000 lb aircraft was there, nor the effect on the building tells so. many questions about the ability of that giant airliner to flow few foot above ground with 500 miles/Hr, it will be un-stable and un-controlable, from airo-dynamic and flight mechanics points of view. we need to see any previous case to prove the opposite. if the nose landing gear was there is that mean the piolt decided to extract the landing gear for landing and where are the other main two landing gears!!

i'm more care about the next two questions,

1- what is your resonse to the above video, who's responsible to trace the aircraft' components serial number ??no one!!

2- who did such serial number check which is A B C aviation accedents?!

3 - why they hide that usless video for years, what was the danger of revealing it?

As for any surveillance camersas that may have been in the area , they do not operate at a high enough shutter speed to record anything but a blur regarding an object traveling at 480 miles per hour past it's field of view.Such surveillance cameras are not designed to record such a thing , even at the pentagon , they are for recording people and cars but with a high quality resolution [ clarity ] So even if each individual frame were examined , they would reveal nothing more than a poor image or blurr .

that' too general explanation (i don't say it's wrong), for me, it should be transfered into numbers and real simulations to be realiable. how many cams where there over the building and what angles it was directed and intersected, what is the real shutter speed, frame/sec, rsolution.....etc. which is out of my hand and yous as well, it's full of technical points. any how hiding such useless video for years seems suspesious!!

If you are still perplexed or puzzled by scientific explanations and have exhausted all others , then simply consider " Occam's Razor ". And finally consider those Americans on the passenger list whose names are published and are no longer with us , and their families still greiving .

may be, i said i'm not sure. i don't know where are the passengers, even if there were a Pentagon airliner doesn't mean there where a passengers

i have another two questions:

1- do you think it's possible to remote control big airliners just like UMVs and RPVs, predator, i mean the technology can reach this??

2- what evedinces the USA provide to the world that the Qaeda who commit the attacks, at the time, to invade Afganestan? do you know any?

I understand your questions Ahmad [ By the way-thank you for the welcome ] In the US every airline part manufacvtured MUST be certifies and serial numbered , that is why one needs a special license to sell ANY aircraft parts , in fact there can be flight time logged with each and every part .This is to ensure that no counterfeit, worn out or substandard parts even enter this system . Therefore at any crash , any part can be identified and traced back to its manufacturer and from there the end user or in this case the particular Company and individual airline .The Agency responsible for this is the National Transportation and Safety Board .They investigate ALL airline crashes including every small private airplane crash ,including all train accidents and ship accidents .Every part of an airliner has its own history and all of them are recorded .In addition manufacturers like Boeing must retain all records of all parts .And since many of airliners used in other countries are builty in the US , the NTSB will be called in most of the time for investigation of crashes around the world .Plane crashes in the US , without exception are not disturbed until the NTSB arrives, but only when lives are to be saved or bodies removed. So identifying the parts at the Pentagon was relatively easy , even if there were no eyewitnesses but there were many who recognized American Airlines markings ,even the layman could recognize parts of the tail rudder and landing gear wheels .

There were indeed passengers on that flight , their names are attainable on the internet , their families are REAL , their cell phone calls were recorded , several to their loved ones .

The jetliner was on an inclined path towards the ground , and low level flight even at very low altitude can be sustained so long as it doesn't strike an object on the ground ,as long as the engines are functioning which provide lift and forward momentum .EVEN at 500 mph .The Jetliner was tarcked until it 's altitude put it virtually "under the radar " . What made the hijackers successfull in their act , was the fact that NO ONE expected that hijackers would intentionally crash the jets This had NEVER occurred before anywhere in the world .

What evidence ? the hijackers were the same who took flying lessons ,they were photographed at the airport in Boston .,none of those men have "re-appeared" anywhere .Bin Laden admitted as much as did his close associates . It was infact Al Queda .But that is only my belief .Based on the facts that I examined , you must reach your own conclusion .

I mentioned Occam's Razor , because in short when in doubt , the event occurred just as it presented itself . I do however understand your suspicions ,and respect your opinion ..

Just STOP !! All this garbage has been DE-BUNKED ad nausem a thousand times. GEEZ !!! :wacko: (Yes, this is the 'wacko' emoticon.)

umad?

Personally, I think Al-Qaeda did do it simply because they admitted it..

thanks again Aligarr, really i got new info from your posts, that encouraged me to keep asking, i hope you can bear me, and i don't mean to hurt any one but i'm so suspecious about that event, when ever you like to stop just tell me, or simply don't reply.

I understand your questions Ahmad [ By the way-thank you for the welcome ] In the US every airline part manufacvtured MUST be certifies and serial numbered , that is why one needs a special license to sell ANY aircraft parts , in fact there can be flight time logged with each and every part .This is to ensure that no counterfeit, worn out or substandard parts even enter this system . Therefore at any crash , any part can be identified and traced back to its manufacturer and from there the end user or in this case the particular Company and individual airline .The Agency responsible for this is the National Transportation and Safety Board .They investigate ALL airline crashes including every small private airplane crash ,including all train accidents and ship accidents .Every part of an airliner has its own history and all of them are recorded .In addition manufacturers like Boeing must retain all records of all parts .And since many of airliners used in other countries are builty in the US , the NTSB will be called in most of the time for investigation of crashes around the world .Plane crashes in the US , without exception are not disturbed until the NTSB arrives, but only when lives are to be saved or bodies removed. So identifying the parts at the Pentagon was relatively easy , even if there were no eyewitnesses but there were many who recognized American Airlines markings ,even the layman could recognize parts of the tail rudder and landing gear wheels .

thanks for these great information, yet it suports the need for the serial number check to be done. and moving the parts from its place may affect the accedent circumstances not the serial number checks, on the contrary it would help to provide the invistigators with a will equiped facility to do their work. regardless the results, don't you see, ignoring the serial number check is a mistake?

There were indeed passengers on that flight , their names are attainable on the internet , their families are REAL , their cell phone calls were recorded , several to their loved ones ..

what i heard it was only one phone call, some may doubt the ability to commit a cell phone call abroad airliner and on altitude 33,000 ft, regardless the situaion on the aircraft, what do you think?

do they have any other evedince to assure the personalities on the airliners, for example DNA tests?

The jetliner was on an inclined path towards the ground , and low level flight even at very low altitude can be sustained so long as it doesn't strike an object on the ground ,as long as the engines are functioning which provide lift and forward momentum .EVEN at 500 mph .The Jetliner was tarcked until it 's altitude put it virtually "under the radar " . What made the hijackers successfull in their act , was the fact that NO ONE expected that hijackers would intentionally crash the jets This had NEVER occurred before anywhere in the world .

there are many technical data is needed, where is the radar positioned, on what altitude, these powerful engines will suck evry garbage 50 meters away, a friend assured to me airliner will be unstable and uncontrollable on altitude lower than it's wing span which will be 50 meters due to what he called ground mirror effect,..................,

although i didn't like our former president Mubark, who was a pilot, i liked his comment on the 2nd plane attack, he said it did the attack from a turn yaw manouver which is almost impossiple for a normal pilot, yet for a proffessional or autopilot/UMV control, what do you think?

What made the hijackers successfull in their act , was the fact that NO ONE expected that hijackers would intentionally crash the jets This had NEVER occurred before anywhere in the world .

i heard that some training plans were being practiced to encounter airliner' attacks on buildings i believe in New-York, is it right?

the air force have a similar plans as well, is that right?

What evidence ? the hijackers were the same who took flying lessons ,they were photographed at the airport in Boston .,none of those men have "re-appeared" anywhere ..

1- how long time did Bush adminestration take to prove that and when he announced that?

2- are these enough proofs to attack afghanstan, at the time?

3- why do you think the final report of the attacks took that long (i believe 3-4 years), although, every thing was so clear as you see it?

4- why they hide that usless video (pentagon attack) for years, what was the danger of revealing it?

Bin Laden admitted as much as did his close associates . It was infact Al Queda .But that is only my belief .Based on the facts that I examined , you must reach your own conclusion ..

you know videas, that happened in a very low resolution video (the cave video)!!! long time later. another video by binLaden, himself, years later. it may be attributed (to claim the attacks) to hurt the attackers after destructing Afghanistan and killing many people.

I mentioned Occam's Razor , because in short when in doubt , the event occurred just as it presented itself . I do however understand your suspicions ,and respect your opinion .

in this complicated world, advanced intelegence and technical methods what we know and what we don't know about, that concept have no place

still i have no idea what happened on 9/11

Personally, I think Al-Qaeda did do it simply because they admitted it..

alsalamo alykom, brother

what i'm saying i don't have a final answer, planning and performing it was beyand the apility of many more sofisticated, well trained, experienced intelligance systems. and there were no before nor after it any similar operations or near to it neither in planning nor performing.

bin-Laden on video don't surlly mean he is bin-Laden

bin-Ladden to admit don't mean surelly he did it.

Arabs on the list don't surlly mean arabs on the plans

Arabs on the plane don't mean surllyArabs hijacked the planes

Arabs hi-jacked the planes don't surlly mean Arabs controlled the planes

he may feel he did it, and Arabs may be on the plans, and the planes where remotly guided and fighters grounded and ... and

insha'a Allah if Allah forgive me, i will ask to see the full truth, full size, in the heavens

again, i'm only not sure.

alsalamo alykom, brother

what i'm saying i don't have a final answer, planning and performing it was beyand the apility of many more sofisticated, well trained, experienced intelligance systems. and there were no before nor after it any similar operations or near to it neither in planning nor performing.

Walaikumsalam

Maybe that's because Al-qaeda are perhaps better than most intelligence/security forces? Maybe they were just too good for the US intelligence? Allah knows best brother. It's just my opinion that they did it obviously none of us can be 100% sure. What is for sure is that we'll find out for sure on the day of Judgement inshAllah.

Wise answer Saracen Soldier , we can propose what "was possible " -which is anything , and one can ask "what if " ad infinitum . God gave us eyes , ears and a mind to determine events which occur around us .With a mind we have reason , rationality and curiosity . Everyones has different criteria when it comes to processing what enters through the senses .It has been 11 years since 9/11 .All of the experts in the various fields of science and investigation have reached their conclusions . We can either agree or disagree .As long as one maintains objectivity then we are being honest , with ourselves and others .

Many of Ahmads questions have already been answered satisfactorily as far as I'm concerned , and as many of his questions are based in subjectivity and conjecture there has been no proof , only "possibility " . Possibilities can not be proven , only assumed .

So at this point in time , as an old American saying goes - " we are beating a dead horse " . As far as Judgement day ? I really don't think this particular subject will matter at all .

To Ahmad , I say good luck , reach your own conclusions and be comfortable with them , because they are your own .When we all meet on the other side of this life , I doubt we will even be concerned about this issue .