Islamic Forum
dot

Like Button, Facebook, Twitter New Features

:sl:

Dear members AND guests!

If you read one of our topics and you found it beneficial or interesting, you can share its link with your friends and followers of your Facebook and Twitter accounts. Even guests can do that too, not just members of the forum. We always welcome guests to the forum.

Under each topic, there are several social media icons. If you click the Facebook facebook.png icon, a little window will open, where you can simply click the "Like" button. Optionally you can type a few words as a comment to recommend people to read that topic. But you can simply just click the like button then click the "Post to Facebook" button, and you're done. This will show the topic title in your facebook page as a link, and anyone can click it to come here and read the full topic. You can do the same with the Twitter icon twitter.png too.

By doing this, you will help much in promoting our forum, attracting new comers to the community, and if the topic is beneficial, insha'Allah you will get rewarded for your good deeds of spreading the words of Islam, stories of new reverts, Islamic info, heated discussions, and so on..

Topics that you recommend will also show up in our sidebar "Recent Facebook Activity" box.

I would also like to announce that the Like system is now enabled for all our members. You can click the "Like" button under any post that you find interesting or beneficial.

I hope you enjoy our new features, and stay tuned.. more features are coming your way!

Jazakum Allahu khayran.

• Like 2

PropellerAds

We alikum esalam

Jazak Allah khair for the great efforts

I hope you enjoy our new features, and stay tuned.. more features are coming your way!

Interesting really! But is there any way to make the row and column boundaries more visible? I mean to make outlines of the posts more noticeable.

You're right brother, I've changed the boundaries to be more noticeable. Check them out now and let me know if they're better this way.

I've also replaced the default icons at the left side with our custom gawaher's icon. Aren't they pretty?

Let me know if you have any other suggestions :)

• Like 1

You're right brother, I've changed the boundaries to be more noticeable. Check them out now and let me know if they're better this way.

Wa `alaykumu s-salāmu wa rahmatu l-lāhi wa barakātuh Brother,

What i mean by boundaries are the (horizontal) separation between posts where only the user name exists in a greyish bar and (vertical) separation between user info in the left side and the content in the right side. What i was saying is that is there any way to replace that greyish bar with more glossier one with gawaher icon if possible. And a thick boundary line or different colour for the user info at the left hand side column?

I've also replaced the default icons at the left side with our custom gawaher's icon. Aren't they pretty?

Yes brother, I have seen this. It really looks cool now!

Let me know if you have any other suggestions :)

In summary, I would say it will look great if gawaher is more colourful and glossy as 'gawaher' means jewel. :0

Edited by Saracen21stC