Islamic Forum
Ron Shirt

The Morality Police

PropellerAds

If thats what muslims want, let em have it.

Just leave it all in muslim countrys thanks.

If thats what muslims want, let em have it.

Just leave it all in muslim countrys thanks.

Yeah, with free elections eh?

regards,

ron

Yeah, with free elections eh?

regards,ron

They have elections ? I thought who ever grows the funkiest beard gets to be mullah. Guess I'm wrong. The people get the government they deserve. :D

Edited by kellygreen

They have elections ? I thought who ever grows the funkiest beard gets to be mullah. Guess I'm wrong. The people get the government they deserve. :D

Why are you so racist ?

Why are you so racist ?

To be honest I would say that this is not a rascist remark - it is a a religionist remark. If such a thing exists.

But I may be wrong.

Regards,

ron

generally we have to be care in recieving any odd news about any person, especially when it's not supported by proofs. we also should give the accused side to defend himself, before judging and disgracing people. more over it's proven that media can decieve the whole world and implement its owners' agenda, Iraqi case.

i can't find any where, in the Islamic theology, to punish persons for not releasing the beards, although i'm sure it's either highly recommended or even obligated.

if releasing the beard is some thing personal, how can you see, ordering/obligating the workers in some sections like (army/police/....) to shave once and could be twice daily, doesn't this restrict the human freedom?!!

while in this case the punishments will include creeping on the ground, jailing........and finally firing from the job.

how can you see, restricting the women from wearing the sort of wearing they like, without hurting any person, hijab in france??

Edited by AHMAD_73
  • Like 2