Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AHMAD_73

Let's Hate Them!

http://colorlines.com/archives/2012/03/shaima_alawadi.html

Is it the MEDIA again and it's Agenda?!!

Police in Southern California have insisted that the brutal beating death of Shaima Alawadi is an isolated incident

According to the FBI’s latest report released last November, hate crimes in the United States against Muslim people increased nearly 50 percent in 2010 (although mot of the hot issues began to clam down!!!) And while hate crimes have risen, Muslim communities have been shamelessly spied on by NYPD as Seth Wessler has written about.

What could be the causes/reasons?

What about the main MEDIA dealing plan with such crime? How many hours dedicated to the victim's family and sect to talk/sympathy stories about the victims/ honest analyzing to the real reasons/ what will the correction actions?

“This is my country. Go back to yours, terrorist.” Is it a terrorist comment??

PropellerAds

http://colorlines.co...ma_alawadi.html

Is it the MEDIA again and it's Agenda?!!

Police in Southern California have insisted that the brutal beating death of Shaima Alawadi is an isolated incident

According to the FBI’s latest report released last November, hate crimes in the United States against Muslim people increased nearly 50 percent in 2010 (although mot of the hot issues began to clam down!!!) And while hate crimes have risen, Muslim communities have been shamelessly spied on by NYPD as Seth Wessler has written about.

What could be the causes/reasons?

What about the main MEDIA dealing plan with such crime? How many hours dedicated to the victim's family and sect to talk/sympathy stories about the victims/ honest analyzing to the real reasons/ what will the correction actions?

“This is my country. Go back to yours, terrorist.” Is it a terrorist comment??

I personally think that the world is getting madder, in general.

But that there still is some sane objective observation. Not all of the media is either corrupt or ignorant. At best it is objectively informative and at worst it panders to the worst side of humanity's ignorance and corruption.

Old men talk, young men act. Is that right?

regards,

ron

I personally think that the world is getting madder, in general.

But that there still is some sane objective observation. Not all of the media is either corrupt or ignorant. At best it is objectively informative and at worst it panders to the worst side of humanity's ignorance and corruption.

Old men talk, young men act. Is that right?

regards,

ron

i can see MEDIA as the multiplier/magnifier, that can show the one voice equals 100,000,000s and the one action the same, and vise versa.

i , all the time, hear that, there is a specific sect of people who control the global media or at least the most important of it? is that right?

is there is any way to know about that!!!

Edited by AHMAD_73

i can see MEDIA as the multiplier/magnifier, that can show the one voice equals 100,000,000s and the one action the same, and vise versa.

i , all the time, hear that, there is a specific sect of people who control the global media or at least the most important of it? is that right?

is there is any way to know about that!!!

I think I understand what you are saying - particularly with regard to the gross manifestation of America.

I do believe that a lot of the media can and do distort things. The exceptions are, basically speaking, the BBC and more recently:

Al Jazeera English

CNN go so far and Reuters are a well known source. Journalists, especially in foreign countries are often very brave in going out of their way to report the truth. Witness the killings recently of journalists in Syria.

I think you have been hearing propaganda which presents a one sided view of the Western world.

Regards,

ron

The link in the article regarding hate crimes against muslims rising 50%, has any1 looked?

It dosent say anything about hate crimes against muslims raising 50%.

Even if they did raise 50% your still way behind the jews, wonder who's hating the jews so much?