Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Musafir

Brother's And Sisters Private Room

Who is in favour of bringing back the Private rooms back?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who is in favour of bringing back the Private rooms back?

• YES AND I WANT IT BADLY!
    • NO, PRIVACY NO MORE EXISTS HERE!

I thought these rooms were so cool...it was a space where we could relieve our tensions and have a nice private world and talk about any private matter without fear which we could not normally talk about..Oh how I miss it! I want it back and all you in favour or not plz vote and add suggestions. I want this private room to remain alive!

PropellerAds

:D

Musafir, just as u cherished those private room, many of us did too. But the silly actions of some members meant IF could not guarantee the security of those *private* rooms. Thus, Brother Dot believed it would be a mockery to continue these *private* rooms and as i gather he then decided to close them down.

Inshallah the open brother's room shouldn't be too bad a place to vent :D

I apologise in advance for any mistakes i may have made :D

Inshallah the open brother's room shouldn't be too bad a place to vent :D

Bro Ziggy the open rooms are rubbish, franky speaking and its no place to vent and the topics are not worth reading, its to general and not stuff that we really need. I want the private room...I wish there was a way in which we could get it back

I understand. Why not start your own forum if u so passionately believe like the idea of a private room? It could be a pure brother's private room with password protection, only u can accept ppl and all that jazz. I know some awesome sister's have done that and they're wonderful forums.

Otherwise, only time, IF team and ultimately Allah will tell if u get ur request! There is i guess PM or Messanger! But yeh i know what u mean :D

I want the rooms back. wow 11-0 for it. nice.

i want it back too, lolz i didnt even get to post that many posts in that place and it got close. *sigh* every bad thing happens when eva i am around i think i should leave.

ya ya, now u guys can celebrate!

Edited by Mohammad ibn Naeem

i want it really baaadddllyy :D

we could keep a good password protection.

my sister who is a member in sisters.islamway(contact admin if its a beneficial link) has a very good system there it is that only sisters can register and not men to and prove it that they are women they have to swear on the Quraan that they are females.

we could keep a pass and have everyone who is a male swear and get the pass.

what do you say ???

one more way to verify is to ask the person to appear on a webcam. Then he/she can b verified as a male or female. Once verified they will b given the password. also one can't b anomynous when in private rooms.

one more way to verify is to ask the person to appear on a webcam. Then he/she can b verified as a male or female. Once verified they will b given the password. also one can't b anomynous when in private rooms.

That is not a good idea! Swearing on Allah name is the best idea!...They will see their lord on the day of Akhiraah...so dont worry!

i'd like to get the private room back too.....

i dont need it badly but i am still in favour of this idea :D

^^ everyone already know what i look like hehe my pic is in the old brothers only section.....

dottttt plzzz consider ??