Islamic Forum
Saracen21stC

Uefa Champions League 2011-2012 Poll

Champions league 2011-2012  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win this CL semi tie (1) ?

• Bayern Munich
    • Real Madrid
  2. 2. Who do you want to win this CL semi tie (2) ?

3. 3. Who do you want to be the Champion of CL 2011-2012?

• Barcelona
    • Bayern Munich
    • Chelsea
    • Real Madrid

Vote for the team(s)!!!

PropellerAds

saalam alikum

Thanks for the poll .. and I'm am sure that these will be nice games to watch so really I'm not all the way backing the teams I chose, just want to watch good games :)

• Like 1

saalam alikum

Thanks for the poll .. and I'm am sure that these will be nice games to watch so really I'm not all the way backing the teams I chose, just want to watch good games :)

Yes, and possibly with very few referring errors!

Okay I guessed it right today lol :D .. and it was a good game, second half was better though :)

• Like 1

Yup, advantage Bayern!!

1st leg result, Bayern 2- Madrid 1.

But still has got a tough task to do at the Bernabeu in the next leg.

So, Chelsea have a slender lead to take at the Camp Nou!!

1st leg result, Chelsea 1- Barcelona 0.

Obviously, it will be the toughest match of the season for Chelsea at the Camp Nou.

Chelsea need lot of luck at the Camp Nou as well. Say for example, if the score remains 0-0 or 1-1 at the first time, Barca players might start to panic giving more chances to Chelsea. A 1 nil lead by Chelsea at first half can also cause considerable problems for Barca. Whatever the situation is, Chelsea will have to score a goal at the Camp Nou to progress. But Barca are surely the hot favourites to go through.

Edited by Saracen21stC
  • Like 1

I totally agree with that .. and there's a good practice today in Spain :)

• Like 1

I totally agree with that .. and there's a good practice today in Spain :)

Yes, Chelsea also has a match against Arsenal today!!

Edited by Saracen21stC

So, a Clasico loss for Barcelona!!! Hope they lose or draw to Chelsea as well!! On the other hand Chelsea drew with Arsenal at the emirates with a very changed team. Can not wait for Tuesday !!!

Edited by Saracen21stC

RM had control of the game yesterday, they deserved to win indeed, I like their coach a lot !! I wanted to watch the Chelsea game but couldn't .. and me too, can't wait for Tuesday and Wednesday lol :)

• Like 1

A few more hours to go..........

• Like 1

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! CHELSEA ARE THROUGH TO THE FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feels like a dream but it's true!!!

2nd Leg Result,

Barcelona 2- Chelsea 2 (2-3 win on aggregate for Chelsea)

What a game! What a match of football!

AllllllllaaaaaaaaaahuuAkbarrrrrrrr

Edited by Saracen21stC

So, Bayern is Through to the final after Penalty shootout Heroics.

2nd Leg Result,

Real Madrid 2- Bayern Munich 1 (3-3 win on aggregate but 1-3 win for Bayern In penalty Shootout)

Bayern Played well. And they deserve it.

So, the final is between Bayern vs Chelsea in 19th May which will be Munich............

Edited by Saracen21stC

salam alikum ..

been busy :) and congrats for Chelsea :) but I do have to comment that the game was not nice, on side game from Barac and the 3 attacks got the 3 goals for Chelsea , ball possession was over 72% for barca in the game.

The ref was great, but Terry should have gotten a yellow card only.

And its nice to see other teams than Braca playing finals actually :)

I didn't see last night game.

Yes! But the 'underdogs' are now in the Final. No Clasico Final as predicted by many............

• Like 1

Yes, no clasico indeed now lol

I don't know, but I have a feeling it will be Bayran who will win this year :)

• Like 1

Yes, no clasico indeed now lol

I don't know, but I have a feeling it will be Bayran who will win this year :)

Hmm. Chelsea may nick that one too with their ultra-defensive tactics. Lol. May 19 is a long way though. Any injuries can happen, and you never know what happens with this sort of games...

Edited by Saracen21stC

Yes, we can't do much other than to wait and see .. insha Allah khair :)

• Like 1

Less than a day to go.....for the Cl final.....Between Bayern and Chelsea...........

Well, since you asked...I decided that I might add my predictions as it were.

I am happy that Chelsea and Bayern both made the finals. Bayern because they are hosting the final, which is an incredible achievement. For Chelsea, I am pleased because they have struggled throughout the season, but Roberto Di Matteo has done a fantastic job in righting the ship. While I am kinda hoping for a Chelsea victory, so that maybe Roman A. will decide to keep Di Matteo, I think it is more likely that Bayern will win. I just see the home pitch advantage as too much for Chelsea in that charged of an atmosphere.

I also don't see the Chelsea defense being able to cope with Bayern's attackers. Barca made one mistake against Chelsea...they tried to go through Messi every time. Bayern won't. And with Robben and Ribery...I don't see Chelsea coping.

Bayern 2-1 Chelsea

• Like 1

Well, since you asked...I decided that I might add my predictions as it were.

I am happy that Chelsea and Bayern both made the finals. Bayern because they are hosting the final, which is an incredible achievement. For Chelsea, I am pleased because they have struggled throughout the season, but Roberto Di Matteo has done a fantastic job in righting the ship. While I am kinda hoping for a Chelsea victory, so that maybe Roman A. will decide to keep Di Matteo, I think it is more likely that Bayern will win. I just see the home pitch advantage as too much for Chelsea in that charged of an atmosphere.

I also don't see the Chelsea defense being able to cope with Bayern's attackers. Barca made one mistake against Chelsea...they tried to go through Messi every time. Bayern won't. And with Robben and Ribery...I don't see Chelsea coping.

Bayern 2-1 Chelsea

Thank you for your participation here, and a very good analysis! I will also be very surprised if Chelsea wins this, but it feels to me that they may grind out a result at the final.

Hoping for a good final with few or no error from the officials......

As a referee (yes, I am actually a USSF Grade 5 Referee who was on the National list this year), I am hoping so too. The last thing that needs to happen is to have the officials at the heart of a controversy. I'm dreading any goal line calls tomorrow. Simply because that will fuel more fire about things, and if one of the teams loses due to a mistake by an official...I can tell you that is an absolutely horrible feeling to deal with.

Chelsea might be able to grind it out a bit, but I don't see them being able to even counter as well as they did against Barca, without Ramires, Terry and Ivanovic out. Those last two will REALLY hurt Chelsea considering that Mario Gomez is a major threat in the box. As I said, it's gonna be a hard fought game no doubt. And both teams will give it their all. But I think Bayern will pull it out simply because they have too much attacking quality while Chelsea is going to be light at the back.

• Like 1