Islamic Forum
fathi

Prove The Qur'an

This is not to be ugly but I thought it would be a very interesting thread to have and could allow for some rather intriguing conversation. Allow me to establish some key points before we continue this though.

First, we should establish the basic premises of proving something as accurate. While we can, of course, use the holy book as a source it does seem a bit biased to do only this. This applies to both the arguments for the Qur'an as well as the Bible.

If we are going to cross-reference such as using the Bible to prove the Qur'an we must bear in mind that using a chapter or book at one point to prove the Qur'an and then at another point claiming it to be tampered with is, obviously, hypocritical.

These are the only real points I want to make on this because while I have seen several threads to try and disprove the Bible the only arguments I have seen to try and prove the Qur'an are through the Bible and oddly enough half of those are using hadiths instead of strictly sticking to the Qur'an itself. To me personally this seem a bit crazy.

Also this is not an opportunity for atheists, deists, agnostics, or my fellow Christians to attack Islam but rather a chance for those who believe in Islam to lay out their case from a logical stand point.

p.s.

if anyone is knowledgeable enough on the Bible and the Qur'an though I would be interested if there was anyone with the capabilities to comment on the concepts that have been presented by Walid Shoebat.

if anyone is knowledgeable enough on the Bible and the Qur'an though I would be interested if there was anyone with the capabilities to comment on the concepts that have been presented by Walid Shoebat.

do you have any specific question?

difference between quran and bible is that

Quran is just real words of GOd, not muhammed not any human being, but Bible is combination of words of God, historians(writers), jesus, and even pronographic material.

Walid Shoebat claims that Islam is the beast and Muhammad the false prophet, basically speaking he is saying that Islam is the anti-christ so to speak, the beast that will arise and that the shahada will become the mark of the beast as it will be required to be worn. He claims that Allah is not God but is in fact Satan, himself and he goes into this in very vivid detail. Even for those who do not believe what he is saying I would recommend everybody watch his videos if for no other reason than to know what is being said. Just like as a Christian I like to know what some are saying about Christianity. Walid does not make weak claims but very strong statements that, at the very least, appears to be backed by the Bible. It is because his statements appear to be backed by Biblical scripture that it is highly intriguing.

Walid Shoebat claims that Islam is the beast and Muhammad the false prophet, basically speaking he is saying that Islam is the anti-christ so to speak, the beast that will arise and that the shahada will become the mark of the beast as it will be required to be worn. He claims that Allah is not God but is in fact Satan, himself and he goes into this in very vivid detail. Even for those who do not believe what he is saying I would recommend everybody watch his videos if for no other reason than to know what is being said. Just like as a Christian I like to know what some are saying about Christianity. Walid does not make weak claims but very strong statements that, at the very least, appears to be backed by the Bible. It is because his statements appear to be backed by Biblical scripture that it is highly intriguing.

Walid Shoebat claims that Islam is the beast and Muhammad the false prophet, basically speaking he is saying that Islam is the anti-christ so to speak

muhammed is mentioned by name in bible

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT MOHAMMED (PEACE BE UPON HIM) THE PROPHET OF Islam

http://www.answering-christianity.com/ahmed_deedat_muh_bible.htm

basically speaking he is saying that Islam is the anti-christ so to speak

terrible lie, how can it be anti-christ when jesus christ is more mentioned by name in quran than muhammed himself?

And jesus is one of the greatest prophets of Islam, so how can it be anti-christ???

He claims that Allah is not God but is in fact Satan, himself and he goes into this in very vivid detail

the why did Jesus pray to Allah?

then explain to me how can this Allah say about satan this?

Allah say in quran:

When thou dost read the Quran, seek God’s protection from Satan the rejected one. No authority has he over those who believe and put their trust in their Lord. His authority is over those only, who take him as patron and who join partners with God. (16: 98–100)

Verily Satan is an enemy to you: so treat him as an enemy. He only invites his adherents,that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire. (35: 6)