Islamic Forum
andalusi

Numerical Miracles In The Quran, Real Evidence

Quran came trough prophet Muhammed wich was illitarate, could not read

nor write, and then we see all these stuff in the Qur'an, for us these

stuffs are evidence that Qur'an from God and not from humans.

Yes, I understand. Your position is this:

I cannot understand how the Quran contains such qualities, therefore, my God is real and the Quran is a miracle.

when i see that people can create such structures in their minds without

using any tools and can make future propechies in their book, then i

shall stop believe that Qur'an is a miraclous book,.

Okay. But before you do that. You will need to prove beyond a doubt, that Muhammed was as dumb as you say he was (and had no help in the matter).

That is the only way you can prove to me (& anyone else) that these are miracles: Find a way to logically prove the things you profess, without adopting a position out of ignorance.

Yes, I understand. Your position is this:

I cannot understand how the Quran contains such qualities, therefore, my God is real and the Quran is a miracle.

there is no natural explanation of such info in one book, it points towards God.

let say, that it is not from God, then i ask you who can program the text and verses to correspond of future events wich will happen in the future? 

Okay. But before you do that. You will need to prove beyond a doubt, that Muhammed was as dumb as you say he was (and had no help in the matter).

That is the only way you can prove to me (& anyone else) that these are miracles: Find a way to logically prove the things you profess, without adopting a position out of ignorance.

he was not dumb, he was illitarate, that is huge difference.

There is no evidence that he could read or write, but we have historical and quranic evidence that he could not read nor write. Adn even if he could read and write he could never write such amazing quran beacuse humans cant know what will happen in the future to program it in the book.

If he could read and write, his enemies would say, you are writing this by yourself, or you are copying this from the books you read, but they never said that, even though they tried to find an explanation for the quranic verses.They knew that he was illitarate and if he was not illitarate he could never write quran beacuse of impossibility of programing future events in the text and verses

PropellerAds

[at]Donald

You must understand that this guy, Andalusi, is a joke.

The guy claim taht in the 6.76 Qur'an foretold the Halley comet by creating <<Helley>> from mixed Arabic words; then the dude believe he can confuse people saying word kawkab means planet or comet.

Well, this desperate apologetic create his own rules which I not recognize because:

1/ Being a TRULY miracle of the foretold of Halley comet must being in sura 7 aya 6. Then, if this is being concluded, there is no doubts. But the apologetic claim that is God who choose the location and other bla bla bla.

2/  Word kawkab means also planet. And, in fact, I think Ibrahim watched Venus, because is a planet (kawkab) with a comet-like atmosphere : http://www.space.com/19537-venus-comet-atmosphere.html

3/ Finally, the claim that kawkab must means celestial body is not completely shared by Arabs because:

"We must also realize that at the time the Qur’ân was reveled, the Arabic word used in the verse – kawkab – was used to refer to stars as well as to what we consider planets. Restricting the word kawkab to mean planets as opposed to stars was a much later development. In the dictionary al-Qamûs al-Muhît (131), al-Fayrûzabâdî defines a kawkab as a “star” (najm), and indeed the word kawkab was traditionally used interchangeably with najm." 

source: http://en.islamtoday.net/artshow-416-3001.htm

But I will come here to look at the responses offered by the dude. I really enjoy come here and laugh at her.

there is no natural explanation of such info in one book, it points towards God.

You mean, that you do not have a natural explanation... It points toward your god only once you've stopped looking.

let say, that it is not from God, then i ask you who can program the

text and verses to correspond of future events wich will happen in the
future?

This is a common (often religious) response to many problems.

We are yet to explain how life arose out of inanimate matter (God must have done it).

Subject A is so complicated that no human I know, could comprehend it (therefore, God must have done it).

There is no evidence that he could read or write, but we have
historical and quranic evidence that he could not read nor write. Adn
even if he could read and write he could never write such amazing quran
beacuse humans cant know what will happen in the future to program it in
the book.

If he could read and write, his enemies would say, you are writing
this by yourself, or you are copying this from the books you read, but
they never said that, even though they tried to find an explanation for
the quranic verses.They knew that he was illitarate and if he was not
illitarate he could never write quran beacuse of impossibility of
programing future events in the text and verses

It doesn't sound as though you know for sure what sort of person you're dealing with...

And if such details are blurry for the die-hard believers amongst you, then what hope do I have?

It is a very large step for me to say that Muhammed simply 'made it all up' out of blood lust,

sexual desire or hallucinations brought about by sensory deprivation, fasting and/or strife.

But it seems infinitely more probable to me, that some combination of these factors created Muhammed's Islam.

Just because you can't understand it... Doesn't mean that God did it.

[at]Donald

You must understand that this guy, Andalusi, is a joke.

The guy claim taht in the 6.76 Qur'an foretold the Halley comet by creating <<Helley>> from mixed Arabic words; then the dude believe he can confuse people saying word kawkab means planet or comet.

Well, this desperate apologetic create his own rules which I not recognize because:

1/ Being a TRULY miracle of the foretold of Halley comet must being in sura 7 aya 6. Then, if this is being concluded, there is no doubts. But the apologetic claim that is God who choose the location and other bla bla bla.

2/  Word kawkab means also planet. And, in fact, I think Ibrahim watched Venus, because is a planet (kawkab) with a comet-like atmosphere : http://www.space.com/19537-venus-comet-atmosphere.html

3/ Finally, the claim that kawkab must means celestial body is not completely shared by Arabs because:

"We must also realize that at the time the Qur’ân was reveled, the Arabic word used in the verse – kawkab – was used to refer to stars as well as to what we consider planets. Restricting the word kawkab to mean planets as opposed to stars was a much later development. In the dictionary al-Qamûs al-Muhît (131), al-Fayrûzabâdî defines a kawkab as a “star” (najm), and indeed the word kawkab was traditionally used interchangeably with najm." 

source: http://en.islamtoday.net/artshow-416-3001.htm

But I will come here to look at the responses offered by the dude. I really enjoy come here and laugh at her.

The guy claim taht in the 6.76 Qur'an foretold the Halley comet by creating <<Helley>> from mixed Arabic words; then the dude believe he can confuse people saying word kawkab means planet or comet.

but Quran explain in one verse what kind of object is a kawkab, that is an object wich needs light from outside to be seen, tose objects are planets, moon, asteroids, metheors, comets

if there is no light from the sun we could not see it.

letters for name Halley can be found in that verse 76 in chapter 6 next to the word kawkab wich is celestial objects wich needs light from outside to be seen

and we know that halley comet has its orbit around the sun in 76 years

so why am i joke?

You mean, that you do not have a natural explanation... It points toward your god only once you've stopped looking.

let say, that it is not from God, then i ask you who can program the

text and verses to correspond of future events wich will happen in the

future?

This is a common (often religious) response to many problems.

We are yet to explain how life arose out of inanimate matter (God must have done it).

Subject A is so complicated that no human I know, could comprehend it (therefore, God must have done it).

There is no evidence that he could read or write, but we have

historical and quranic evidence that he could not read nor write. Adn

even if he could read and write he could never write such amazing quran

beacuse humans cant know what will happen in the future to program it in

the book.

If he could read and write, his enemies would say, you are writing

this by yourself, or you are copying this from the books you read, but

they never said that, even though they tried to find an explanation for

the quranic verses.They knew that he was illitarate and if he was not

illitarate he could never write quran beacuse of impossibility of

programing future events in the text and verses

It doesn't sound as though you know for sure what sort of person you're dealing with...

And if such details are blurry for the die-hard believers amongst you, then what hope do I have?

It is a very large step for me to say that Muhammed simply 'made it all up' out of blood lust,

sexual desire or hallucinations brought about by sensory deprivation, fasting and/or strife.

But it seems infinitely more probable to me, that some combination of these factors created Muhammed's Islam.

Just because you can't understand it... Doesn't mean that God did it.

there is no other explanation than God

if you have any other explanation the show me

It is a very large step for me to say that Muhammed simply 'made it all up' out of blood lust,

since when halussionation and sexual desires na fasting created such skill to come up with scientific facts wich will be discovered in future, program text numerically, prophecied future events and many many other stuff. since when could mental problems create such magnificent book??

there is apsolutely no proof for your claim, that is just assumption without 0 proof.

letters for name Halley can be found in that verse 76 in chapter 6 next to the word kawkab wich is celestial objects wich needs light from outside to be seen

so why am i joke?

"letters for name Halley can be found in that verse 76 in chapter 6 next to the word kawkab"

No, they can't be found, but you can arrange it to create them. 

First the word Halley don't come, is making by joining the hāʾ to ﺍ ل ل ي from word al-laylu. Is a good deceitful skill, but you must find more impressive mixing-word subjects.

Rather than comet, and rather than Halley comet, Ibrahim is watching a kawkab who is setting: the only kawkab who is watching is planet Venus, which have a comet-like atmosphera, which give you the impression of watching a comet.

But is very good chose the example with the number 76. But I accept this being a scientific miracle (or a foretold one) only in a no-doubtous example, which will have if the sentence will have find in sura 7 and aya 6.

This is why I think you are a joke. You can doing mental gymnastics if you want.

since when halussionation and sexual desires na fasting created such skill to come up with scientific facts wich will be discovered in future, program text numerically, prophecied future events and many many other stuff. since when could mental problems create such magnificent book??

there is apsolutely no proof for your claim, that is just assumption without 0 proof.

Donald you don't know who is Andalusi.

Is a Bosnian apologist which own his channel in Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/skakvac

Is also user called "Dawud" in Answering Christianity's Forum and he adressed a challenge to a skeptical user to make a odd-even miracle.

Read here the challenge: http://www.answering-christianity.com/blog/index.php?topic=1999.0;all

Of course "Dawud" have lost.

First the word Halley don't come, is making by joining the hāʾ to ﺍ ل ل ي from word al-laylu. Is a good deceitful skill, but you must find more impressive mixing-word subjects.

Rather than comet, and rather than Halley comet, Ibrahim is watching a kawkab who is setting: the only kawkab who is watching is planet Venus, which have a comet-like atmosphera, which give you the impression of watching a comet.

But is very good chose the example with the number 76. But I accept this being a scientific miracle (or a foretold one) only in a no-doubtous example, which will have if the sentence will have find in sura 7 and aya 6.

This is why I think you are a joke. You can doing mental gymnastics if you want.

"letters for name Halley can be found in that verse 76 in chapter 6 next to the word kawkab"

No, they can't be found, but you can arrange it to create them. 

consonant letters for halley and some vocals can be found in two words next to each other written like this

AeLyH ALLY

only in one verse in the whole quran, in verse 76 in chapter 6

6ifihk.jpg

normally halley comet has 76 years, but beacuse of gravitatinoal field of the sun and planets it has varied trough history from 74 to 79 years, 6 years= (74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79)

and chapter is 6, so, we have actually meaningful verse 76 wich is normal oribital period of the halley comet and meaningful chapter 6th chapter = 6 different orbital years, Letters Hally (halley) Kawkab(celestial object wich needs light from star to be seen) are found only in that verse

next to each other only in verse 76

So it is wrong to use different words to program future events?

this is not only case we have also another example

in verse 18:39, two words are found with these letters next to each other

IN TRN = "if you see" 

NTRN are consonant letter for neutron, what does it tells us that it talk about neutron, it is chapter and verse position, 18:39

and science tells us that neutron is 1,839 times heavier than an electron

letter NTRN are found only in this verse 18:39 in the whole quran out of 6236 verses.

But I accept this being a scientific miracle (or a foretold one) only in a no-doubtous example, which will have if the sentence will have find in sura 7 and aya 6.

who says that it must be done like this 7th chapter 6th verse

why not put it like this

6 chapter = 6 different orbital years of halley comet (74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79) trough history

76 verse = 76 years , normal orbital year of halley comet when it is stabilised

• Like 1

Donald you don't know who is Andalusi.

Is a Bosnian apologist which own his channel in Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/skakvac

Is also user called "Dawud" in Answering Christianity's Forum and he adressed a challenge to a skeptical user to make a odd-even miracle.

Read here the challenge: http://www.answering-christianity.com/blog/index.php?topic=1999.0;all

Of course "Dawud" have lost.

how has Dawud lost, tell us  :D

No. That is not how it works.

There are many complicated things that you do not understand & perhaps never will.

But you don't introduce God in an effort to fill this information gap.

since when halussionation and sexual desires na fasting created such
skill to come up with scientific facts wich will be discovered in
future, program text numerically, prophecied future events and many many
other stuff. since when could mental problems create such magnificent
book??

Fasting & sensory deprivation can bring about an experience that you might call hallucinatory.

If Muhammed had such an experience, would he know what had just happened, or would he think it was a magical conversation with god?

What sorts of amazing things would he (and whoever) attempt to include within the Quran in some attempt at dedication, or reverence.

There are a lot of things that we just don't know about the creation of the holy books & their authors,

and I don't have enough information to say for sure that Muhammed was contacted by the creator of the universe. And neither do you.

It is an idea or belief, just like your own.

I am not claiming it to be true.

We both have 0 proof of such things.

consonant letters for halley and some vocals can be found in two words next to each other written like this

AeLyH ALLY

6ifihk.jpg

Twisting words in order to support your pro-miracles agenda isn't really fair. But is how apologism works.

اللَّيْلُ عَلَيْهِ These are the two words which you give the claim.

From the first word (ʿalayhi) you have cutted all the letters at least the last, the ه , which you twist to the others letters of word (al-laylu) ا ل ل ي cutting the last ل in order to make your magical happening.

AeLyH ALLY

who says that it must be done like this 7th chapter 6th verse

why not put it like this

6 chapter = 6 different orbital years of halley comet (74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79) trough history

76 verse = 76 years , normal orbital year of halley comet when it is stabilised

Of course, being a made-up "miracle" why do you expect it occurs in any other particular place?  :huh:

And who says that it must be done like you want? So subjective.

No one prevent you to believe this is a “numerical programmed fact” or “encoded one”; but there are people, like me, who not believe in this made-up “miracles”. 

Edited by KaravanM

how has Dawud lost, tell us  :D

you says in your post, dear Dawud:

<<but that is not all man, yo uthink you have already matched quran that was only easy part, now comes more difficult part wich will rape your mind>>

source: http://www.answering-christianity.com/blog/index.php?PHPSESSID=1d069798094a14b23415a6d3faf0096d&topic=1999.msg8324#msg8324

Do the challenger produce similar results of yours in the "odd-even miracle"? YES, he did. And he proved showing you his results.

IN TRN = "if you see" 

NTRN are consonant letter for neutron, what does it tells us that it talk about neutron, it is chapter and verse position, 18:39

and science tells us that neutron is 1,839 times heavier than an electron

letter NTRN are found only in this verse 18:39 in the whole quran out of 6236 verses.

Of course NTRN are fund only in the Qu’ran, in the 18/39 because is a made-up word !

Joining the “N” of  “iN” with the “TRN” from verbal “TRaNi” [from root ر أ ي which means “see, show”].

But your joke fails because we can make others NTRN which others ayats.

See http://quran.com/7/143

لَن تَرَانِي → Lan tarani → laN TaRaNi → NTRN

Of course wit the numbers 7 and 143 I expect you will make another dumb claim…

Twisting words in order to support your pro-miracles agenda isn't really fair. But is how apologism works.

From the first word (ʿalayhi) you have cutted all the letters at least the last, the ه , which you twist to the others letters of word (al-laylu) ا ل ل ي cutting the last ل in order to make your magical happening.

Of course, being a made-up "miracle" why do you expect it occurs in any other particular place?  :huh:

And who says that it must be done like you want? So subjective.

No one prevent you to believe this is a “numerical programmed fact” or “encoded one”; but there are people, like me, who not believe in this made-up “miracles”. 

it is written like this

ALYH  ALLYL

so

A,L,Y,H,A,L,L,Y,L

it is written like this

ALYH  ALLYL

so

A,L,Y,H,A,L,L,Y,L

Yeah I know your game twisting words.

Of course NTRN are fund only in the Qu’ran, in the 18/39 because is a made-up word !

Joining the “N” of  “iN” with the “TRN” from verbal “TRaNi” [from root ر أ ي which means “see, show”].

But your joke fails because we can make others NTRN which others ayats.

See http://quran.com/7/143

لَن تَرَانِي → Lan tarani → laN TaRaNi → NTRN

Of course wit the numbers 7 and 143 I expect you will make another dumb claim…

how is it made up

letters NTRN in this construction are found only at this place, and it is most pure for using for neutron

but your finding NTR(ALIF)N -->NTRAN

is also valid word for neutron beacuse consonants are in correct order

According to my logic NTRAN is ok word for neutron, but someone can say, letter A is between R and N, and we know that neutron has O between R and N, but Alif can be used for vocals, A, I, E, U , since letter O does not exist in arabic, we can say we can use even alif for 

If we want to see if there is connection between verse or chapter with neutron, we can see one similarity, like that verse is 143, and Atomic Bombs wich fell over Hiroshima nad Nagasaki had Uranium 235 wich had 143 Neutrons, Uran 235, with 143 neutrons is used in atomic bombs.

1-uranium.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium-235

Neutrons 143

if this is something judge for yourself

Yeah... according to your logic !

The Qur'an have consonant letters and numbered ayats.

Twisting the two (by mix up letters, relating to the numbers of the ayats) we can produce many "miracles", and this is why this topic, the "foretold phenomenon" is a joke.

According to my logic  

Yeah... according to your logic !

The Qur'an have consonant letters and numbered ayats.

Twisting the two (by mix up letters, relating to the numbers of the ayats) we can produce many "miracles", and this is why this topic, the "foretold phenomenon" is a joke.

Trust me it does not work like that. If there is no numerical pattern then you cant find it no matter how hard i try, i have search for some specific numerical programing but i have not find what i have searched for, i cant make it up to delude you and myself. But that which i present here that is for sure numerical miracles

Trust me it does not work like that. If there is no numerical pattern then you cant find it no matter how hard i try, i have search for some specific numerical programing but i have not find what i have searched for, i cant make it up to delude you and myself. But that which i present here that is for sure numerical miracles

What I means is:

1/ Alif can be also long A; so between H,A,L,L,Y and H,A,A,L,L,Y is a kinda difference

2/ You claim that <<but Alif can be used for vocals>> so why not H,E,L,L,Y or H,U,L,LY ? You makes the rules...

3/ As explained before, combining letters and numbers you can make many miracles, which 143 is an example: if was not 143 but 165 you will maybe able to relate the numero to another foretold fact

4 / Is like I come here and reading word kawkab and reading 676 I tell you this foretold Melitta 676 (https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/(676)_Melitta) which is a kawkab and so related to the numbers.

Edited by KaravanM

If there is no numerical pattern then you cant find it no matter how hard i try 

I not claim there's no numerical patterns. 

19-coded miracle is one of them

But I'm very skeptic to these TELEVISION, DNA, HALLEY, and so on.

What I means is:

1/ Alif can be also long A; so between H,A,L,L,Y and H,A,A,L,L,Y is a kinda difference

2/ You claim that <<but Alif can be used for vocals>> so why not H,E,L,L,Y or H,U,L,LY ? You makes the rules...

3/ As explained before, combining letters and numbers you can make many miracles, which 143 is an example: if was not 143 but 165 you will maybe able to relate the numero to another foretold fact

4 / Is like I come here and reading word kawkab and reading 676 I tell you this foretold Melitta 676 (https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/(676)_Melitta) which is a kawkab and so related to the numbers.

there is no extra A between H and A, only one alif, so only one A is there

the answer is, chapter and verse position explains more what it is

beacuse meaningful connection bwteen chapter number 6 and verse number 76 points towards halley comet

we have 4 things wich points towards halley comet

1. word Hally ---> Halley

2. Word Kawkab---->celestial object wich need light to be seen, planet, asteroids, comets, metheors and so on

3. Verse 76---> halley comet orbit around the sun 76 years

4. Chapter 6--->  6 different orbital years of halley comet (74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79) trough history

so 4 different things points towards halley comet

if there is no connection you cant find anything

4 / Is like I come here and reading word kawkab and reading 676 I tell you this foretold Melitta 676 (https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/(676)_Melitta) which is a kawkab and so related to the numbers.

as i told you 4 different stuff points towards halley comet

and not melitta, beacuse melita word cant be find in the text while halley=hally can be found, that is why you assutmption is wrong 

I not claim there's no numerical patterns. 

19-coded miracle is one of them

why, you see all thse words have backup, something wich support that it is indeed that and nothing else

for exanmple

letters DNA can only be found 3 times only in verse 18:65 ---> year 1865 began science of genetics (DNA) by gregor mendel officially when he had his presentation of his findings on a university.

in same chapter DNA letters are found totally 7 times, and we find also RNA letters also 7 times in same chapter, and we know that in quran similar stuff are mentioned same number of times, like woman-man. angel-devil, this world-next world , wine-drunk and so on...

RNA is

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNA

Ribonucleic acid (RNA) is a polymeric molecule implicated in various biological roles in codingdecodingregulation, and expression of genes. RNA and DNA are nucleic acids, and, along with proteins and carbohydrates, constitute the three major macromolecules essential for all known forms of life. Like DNA, RNA is assembled as a chain of nucleotides, but unlike DNA it is more often found in nature as a single-strand folded onto itself, rather than a paired double-strand. Cellular organisms use messenger RNA (mRNA) to convey genetic information (using the letters G, U, A, and C to denote the nitrogenous bases guanineuraciladenine, and cytosine) that directs synthesis of specific proteins. Many viruses encode their genetic information using an RNA genome.

and not only that

even text itself talks about giving knowledge to a human being

18:65 and found one of Our servants- a man to whom We had granted Our mercy and whom We had given knowledge of Our own.

discovering science of genetics is indeed great knowledge given from God to a man, God dont nede to talk and come personally to talk to human being, all he need to do is, say Be and idea clicks in your mind, and you get "Ahaaaaaaa" feeling  :D

there is no extra A between H and A, only one alif, so only one A is there

False; look here http://arabic.tripod.com/Arab20.htm

[i do not know how post files and screenshots so I invite you to read the web]

There a square with all the values:

Alif is LONG A, and in Arabic Online Romanization the writing is AA.

So yes, isn't H,A,L,L,Y BUT H,A,A,L,L,Y

if there is no connection you cant find anything

I can say H,A,A,L,L,Y have 6 words !!, which I can connect to the number of chapter.

Like the exemple of NTRN and number 7/143; if the number of the verse (143) was'nt fulfilled, you could manage to fit the random connection whith 7, 71, 714, 7143, 14, ... you choose it, the only rule is that it must have a connection.

even text itself talks about giving knowledge to a human being

18:65 and found one of Our servants- a man to whom We had granted Our mercy and whom We had given knowledge of Our own.

Not really: http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp?chapter=18&verse=65#(18:65:1)

"waʿallamnāhu min ladunnāʿil'man = and We had taught him from Us a knowledge

There's no clarification about.

"And they found a servant from among Our servants to whom we had given mercy from us and had taught him from Us a [certain] knowledge." (http://quran.com/18/65)

Again, your forced translation "OF OUR OWN" in order to fit your "prophecy about DNA" is made-up.

By the way I can twist the Qu'ran in order to make him foretold the invention of the train. Look:

"And a sign for them is that We carried their forefathers in a laden ship." (http://quran.com/36/41)

"And We created for them from the likes of it that which they ride." (http://quran.com/36/42)