Islamic Forum
andalusi

Numerical Miracles In The Quran, Real Evidence

if you are to choose wich verse to put those letter, where would you put them, i would put it in verse 76 since it is normal orbit of the halley comet.

Of course if we follow your view of think we can admit it being a foretold prophecy, but although it can be 75. 

We can read from left to right; and thus the alleged miracle desappear.

PropellerAds

because ā is an A with macron, is prononced large, like AA

no, remember this once for all, there is only one letter Alif written there, so only one letter A. how it is pronaounce it depends on what is above it

if it is only one written A, and if they would pronaunce it like AAAAAAAA, as many A as you think, it would still be Halley, cant you understand this?

beacuse chapter and verse support it. and God promise us in the quran he will show his signs in universe and in ouselves that Quran is from God.

Of course if we follow your view of think we can admit it being a foretold prophecy, but although it can be 75. 

We can read from left to right; and thus the alleged miracle desappear.

but it can be 74, or 77, or 78 or 79

it depends on gravitational fields of the sun and planet impact on it. normally without any gravitation field impact on itit is 76 years, that is why they write 76 years normally

I have a question:

can you bring me webs with abjad calculators or word calculators, I want to test myself the abjad calculations and word-distance letters like you do.

Andalusi has destroyed u all.  u people are embarrassing yourself now.

At least I'm not afraid of the defeat.

I'm a TRUTH SEEKER. A real one. 

I test with all means to discover erros or contradictions, and I'm not afraid (I tell you again) to lose. And you? 

I have a question:

can you bring me webs with abjad calculators or word calculators, I want to test myself the abjad calculations and word-distance letters like you do.

here, you can see gematrical value for every word and verse in the quran

http://www.masjidtucson.org/quran/wordCount/QuranGV.php

word calculators, you have to do it manually like i do

http://www.readquranonline.org/

you have to count in the translitaration part, beacuse every word is separated clearly

word distance letters use this Qur'an site

http://www.answering-christianity.com/cgi-bin/quran/quran_search.cgi?search_text=&search_type=The+Entire+Noble+Quran&arabic=1&B1=Search 

Edited by andalusi

At least I'm not afraid of the defeat.

I'm a TRUTH SEEKER. A real one. 

I test with all means to discover erros or contradictions, and I'm not afraid (I tell you again) to lose. And you? 

we are not here to destroy eachother, we are here to learn stuff, it is good if people join more here and if they want to do brainstorming to analyze eveything and try to find mistakes

in my countings that would be great, they would actually see miracles and test them with their own eyes and hands.

we are not here to destroy eachother, we are here to learn stuff, it is good if people join more here and if they want to do brainstorming to analyze eveything and try to find mistakes

in my countings that would be great, they would actually see miracles and test them with their own eyes and hands.

thanks

here, you can see gematrical value for every word and verse in the quran

word calculators, you have to do it manually like i do

http://www.readquranonline.org/

you have to count in the translitaration part, beacuse every word is separated clearly

word distance letters use this Qur'an site

http://www.answering-christianity.com/cgi-bin/quran/quran_search.cgi?search_text=&search_type=The+Entire+Noble+Quran&arabic=1&B1=Search 

interesting, thanks

Edited by KaravanM

I have a doubt

ٱلَّيۡلُ here we read ALEYL with 1ل, nor the 2 from H,A,L,L,Y. It is a single ل

See here from the abjad-calculator value of the verse 6/76:

FLMA JN ʻALYH ALYL RAʼA KWKBA QAL HDhA RBY FLMA AFL QAL LA AḤB ALAʼAFLYN 

Is the double ل derived from the shadda (double-consonant) ? In original Arabic text, however, the shadda is not writted.

Edited by KaravanM

I have a doubt

ٱلَّيۡلُ here we read ALEYL with 1ل, nor the 2 from H,A,L,L,Y. It is a single ل

See here from the abjad-calculator value of the verse 6/76:

FLMA JN ʻALYH ALYL RAʼA KWKBA QAL HDhA RBY FLMA AFL QAL LA AḤB ALAʼAFLYN 

Is the double ل derived from the shadda (double-consonant) ? In original Arabic text, however, the shadda is not writted.

You are correct on that one only one L is written but is pronaonced as two

But more correct is that it is written HALY still it points towards halley comet

You are correct on that one only one L is written but is pronaonced as two

But more correct is that it is written HALY still it points towards halley comet

:D

LOL

I still persuade that the ADN miracle isn't a really one, because after search in the Qu'ran I have find 3 verses which use DNA two times every one:

دنا appears also 2 times in 21/17 LW ARDNA AN NTkDh LHWA LATkDhNH MN LDNA AN KNA FʻALYN

2 times also in 7/44 WNADY AṢḤB ALJNH AṢḤB ALNAR AN QD WJDNA MA WʻADNA RBNA
ḤQA FHL WJDTM MA WʻAD RBKM ḤQA QALWA NʻAM FADhN MWDhN BYNHM AN LʻANH ALLH ʻALY ALẒLMYN

2 times also in 7/102 WMA WJDNA LAKThRHM MN ʻAHD WAN WJDNA AKThRHM LFSQYN

I think the fact that in 18/65 DNA appears 3 times is due to a coincidence instead a mathematical-coded miracle.

Edited by KaravanM

I still persuade that the ADN miracle isn't a really one, because after search in the Qu'ran I have find 3 verses which use DNA two times every one:

دنا appears also 2 times in 21/17 LW ARDNA AN NTkDh LHWA LATkDhNH MN LDNA AN KNA FʻALYN

2 times also in 7/44 WNADY AṢḤB ALJNH AṢḤB ALNAR AN QD WJDNA MA WʻADNA RBNA

ḤQA FHL WJDTM MA WʻAD RBKM ḤQA QALWA NʻAM FADhN MWDhN BYNHM AN LʻANH ALLH ʻALY ALẒLMYN

2 times also in 7/102 WMA WJDNA LAKThRHM MN ʻAHD WAN WJDNA AKThRHM LFSQYN

I think the fact that in 18/65 DNA appears 3 times is due to a coincidence instead a mathematical-coded miracle.

DNA 2 times mentioned several times, also DNA 1 time also several times

but only 3 times in verse 18:65, that is why it is special

if it was mentioned 3 times several verses then it would not be so special anymore

DNA 2 times mentioned several times, also DNA 1 time also several times

but only 3 times in verse 18:65, that is why it is special

if it was mentioned 3 times several verses then it would not be so special anymore

It special to you because it indicate the 1865 year, but I see this being a numerical coincidence.

It special to you because it indicate the 1865 year, but I see this being a numerical coincidence.

do you know why it is not coincidence

if this wa sonly case in the quran , we could maybe agree that it is coincidence, but we have thousand of so called coincidences in the quran, all of the cant be coincidence

word day in singular simple form mentioned 365 times, word month singular 12 times, just like in a year, cant be coincidence, and many many other stuff. it is not logical to assume thousands of numerical logical pattern are all just coincidences 

amd by the why, more stuff support it tha tit is DNA programed

in same chapter both DNA and RNA are mentioned exactly same number of times, 7 times each

• Like 1

Do you believe that the so-called HALY means Halley comet? Maurice Bucaille wasn't very sure about the meaning of kaukaban. Look:http://www.Islam-guide.com/bqs/17astronomy.htm

The Planets

It is difficult to say whether these are referred to in the Quran with the same exact meaning that is given to the heavenly bodies in the present day.

The planets do not have their own light. They revolve around the Sun, Earth being one of them. While one may presume that others exist elsewhere, the only ones known are those in the solar system.

Five planets other than Earth were known to the ancients: Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Three have been discovered in recent times: Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.

The Quran would seem to designate these by the word kaukab (plural kawakib) without stating their number. Joseph's dream (sum 12) refers to eleven of them, but the description is, by definition, an imaginary one.

A good definition of the meaning of the word kaukab in the Quran Seems to have been given in a very famous verse. The eminently spiritual nature of its deeper meaning stands forth, and is moreover the subject of much debate among experts in exegesis. It is nevertheless of great interest to offer an account of the comparison it contains on the subject of the word that would seem to designate a 'planet'.

Here is the text in question: (sura 24, verse 35)

"God is the light of the heavens and the earth. The similitude of His light is as if there were a niche and within it a luminary. The luminary is in a glass. The glass is as if it were a planet glittering like a pearl."

Here the subject is the projection of light onto a body that reflects it (glass) and gives it the glitter of a pearl, like a planet that is lit by the sun. This is the only explanatory detail referring to this word to be found in the Quran.

The word is quoted in other verses. In some of them it is difficult to distinguish which heavenly bodies are meant (sura 6, verse 76; sura 82, verses 1-2).

In one verse however, when seen in the light of modern science, it would seem very much that these can only be the heavenly bodies that we know to be planets. In sura 37, verse 6, we see the following:

"We have indeed adorned the lowest heaven with an ornament, the planets."

Is it possible that the expression in the Quran 'lowest heaven' means the 'solar system'? It is known that among the celestial elements nearest to us, there are no other permanent elements apart from the planets: the Sun is the only star in the system that bears its name. It is difficult to see what other heavenly bodies could be meant if not the planets. The translation given would therefore seem to be correct and the Quran to refer to the existence of the planets as defined in modern times.

word day in singular simple form mentioned 365 times, word month singular 12 times, just like in a year, cant be coincidence, and many many other stuff. it is not logical to assume thousands of numerical logical pattern are all just coincidences 

Why not? The Qu'ran has been writing in binary coded 

day-night

man-woman 

etc.

amd by the why, more stuff support it tha tit is DNA programed

in same chapter both DNA and RNA are mentioned exactly same number of times, 7 times each

?

Give me the examples please

Do you believe that the so-called HALY means Halley comet? Maurice Bucaille wasn't very sure about the meaning of kaukaban. Look:http://www.Islam-guide.com/bqs/17astronomy.htm The Planets

It is difficult to say whether these are referred to in the Quran with the same exact meaning that is given to the heavenly bodies in the present day.

The planets do not have their own light. They revolve around the Sun, Earth being one of them. While one may presume that others exist elsewhere, the only ones known are those in the solar system.

Five planets other than Earth were known to the ancients: Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Three have been discovered in recent times: Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.

The Quran would seem to designate these by the word kaukab (plural kawakib) without stating their number. Joseph's dream (sum 12) refers to eleven of them, but the description is, by definition, an imaginary one.

A good definition of the meaning of the word kaukab in the Quran Seems to have been given in a very famous verse. The eminently spiritual nature of its deeper meaning stands forth, and is moreover the subject of much debate among experts in exegesis. It is nevertheless of great interest to offer an account of the comparison it contains on the subject of the word that would seem to designate a 'planet'.

Here is the text in question: (sura 24, verse 35)

"God is the light of the heavens and the earth. The similitude of His light is as if there were a niche and within it a luminary. The luminary is in a glass. The glass is as if it were a planet glittering like a pearl."

Here the subject is the projection of light onto a body that reflects it (glass) and gives it the glitter of a pearl, like a planet that is lit by the sun. This is the only explanatory detail referring to this word to be found in the Quran.

The word is quoted in other verses. In some of them it is difficult to distinguish which heavenly bodies are meant (sura 6, verse 76; sura 82, verses 1-2).

In one verse however, when seen in the light of modern science, it would seem very much that these can only be the heavenly bodies that we know to be planets. In sura 37, verse 6, we see the following:

"We have indeed adorned the lowest heaven with an ornament, the planets."

Is it possible that the expression in the Quran 'lowest heaven' means the 'solar system'? It is known that among the celestial elements nearest to us, there are no other permanent elements apart from the planets: the Sun is the only star in the system that bears its name. It is difficult to see what other heavenly bodies could be meant if not the planets. The translation given would therefore seem to be correct and the Quran to refer to the existence of the planets as defined in modern times.

this is what i have been talking all the time

here it show 11 times http://corpus.quran.com/search.jsp?q=month

Why not? The Qu'ran has been writing in binary coded 

day-night

man-woman 

etc.

so thousands numerical logical pattern are there just by coincidence??? are you joking with me

when you say coincidence, then it means it was not intened to be some kind logical numerical pattern but it happens to be by chance.

you cant have thousands of numerical stuff and they all are coincidences, it is to stupid to assume that.

?

Give me the examples please

but i have alread yposted these stuff you have read it on this topic

here again

o056j7.jpg

this is what i have been talking all the time

Read again:

In some of them it is difficult to distinguish which heavenly bodies are meant (sura 6, verse 76; sura 82, verses 1-2). 

When the night covered him over, He saw a star: He said: "This is my Lord." But when it set, He said: "I love not those that set."

Explain me how a comet sets...