Islamic Forum
andalusi

Numerical Miracles In The Quran, Real Evidence

PropellerAds

Read again:

In some of them it is difficult to distinguish which heavenly bodies are meant (sura 6, verse 76; sura 82, verses 1-2). 

When the night covered him over, He saw a star: He said: "This is my Lord." But when it set, He said: "I love not those that set."

Explain me how a comet sets...

you dont understand

When the night covered him over, He saw a star: He said: "This is my Lord." But when it set, He said: "I love not those that set."'

what he says it means planet venus probabaly, but Haly comet is hidden in the arabic text 

this is double information

just like Edna story, story about women Edna, but even though there was some woman called edna i use her name to program DNA discovery in the future so i place it on correct position. do you understand

you dont read carefully what i am writing to you

i said word month is mentioned in sigular 12 times, but in plural 9 times

12 times as in a year while 9 times as plural, also meaningful since we are in mothers womb 9 months

• Like 1

but i have alread yposted these stuff you have read it on this topic

here again

o056j7.jpg

And? as I posted before in chapter 7 we have 2 verses in which DNA is written 2 times. In chapter 7 RNA appears 5 times:

‏7:11 ولقد خلقناكم ثم صورناكم ثم قلنا للملائكة اسجدوا لادم فسجدوا الا ابليس لم يكن من الساجدين

‏7:28 واذا فعلوا فاحشة قالوا وجدنا عليها اباءنا والله امرنا بها قل ان الله لايامر بالفحشاء اتقولون على الله مالاتعلمون

‏7:84 وامطرنا عليهم مطرا فانظر كيف كان عاقبة المجرمين

‏7:132 وقالوا مهما تاتنا به من اية لتسحرنا بها فما نحن لك بمؤمنين

7:137 واورثنا القوم الذين كانوا يستضعفون مشارق الارض ومغاربها التي باركنا فيها وتمت كلمة ربك الحسنى على بني اسرائيل بما صبروا ودمرنا ما كان يصنع فرعون وقومه وماكانوا يعرشون

I think is all results because of Arabic words rather than divine encoded miracles.

you dont understand

When the night covered him over, He saw a star: He said: "This is my Lord." But when it set, He said: "I love not those that set."'

what he says it means planet venus probabaly, but Haly comet is hidden in the arabic text 

this is double information

just like Edna story, story about women Edna, but even though there was some woman called edna i use her name to program DNA discovery in the future so i place it on correct position. do you understand

I understand that you see encoded letters to be discovered thousand years after to being amazed by these hidden combinations, isn't what do you means?

so its like u have singular word man and singular word woman 

this is consistent 

MAN WOMAN 

MEN WOMEN

OR ALL FORMS SO MAN MEN WOMAN WOMEN

this is inconsistent

MAN WOMEN or 

MEN  WOMAN 

SO singular month is mentioned 12 times singular day is mentioned 365 times singular belief singular disbelief are mentioned 25 times singular man singular woman 24 times singular  for sun and light are mentioned 33 times singular sea is mentioned 33 times singular word for land is mentioned 12 times

33+12=45

33/45= 73%

according to scientists theres 72% water on earth so the Quran mathematically coded the land sea ratio.

thats singular but then someone may object and say why dont u count all forms

angel demon angelS demonS 88 times chapter night is 92nd chapter night in ALL forms is mentioned 92 times  messenger in ALL forms is mentioned 513 times and all the prophets name mentioned together in all forms is mentioned 513 times and much more.

• Like 1

And? as I posted before in chapter 7 we have 2 verses in which DNA is written 2 times. In chapter 7 RNA appears 5 times:

‏7:11 ولقد خلقناكم ثم صورناكم ثم قلنا للملائكة اسجدوا لادم فسجدوا الا ابليس لم يكن من الساجدين

‏7:28 واذا فعلوا فاحشة قالوا وجدنا عليها اباءنا والله امرنا بها قل ان الله لايامر بالفحشاء اتقولون على الله مالاتعلمون

7:137 واورثنا القوم الذين كانوا يستضعفون مشارق الارض ومغاربها التي باركنا فيها وتمت كلمة ربك الحسنى على بني اسرائيل بما صبروا ودمرنا ما كان يصنع فرعون وقومه وماكانوا يعرشون

I think is all results because of Arabic words rather than divine encoded miracles.

forget that DNA 2 times, since it is mentioned in several verses, we cant decide if it is special or not

but 3 times only in one verse out of 6236 is special since it is connected to the starting year of science of genetics.

I understand that you see encoded letters to be discovered thousand years after to being amazed by these hidden combinations, isn't what do you means?

i am amazed beacuse it is logically programed infrmation wich we can testify and verify.

Edited by andalusi

the reason why it is special is because dna is mentioned 3 times ONLY in 18 chapter v 65 out of 6236 verses  in chapter 7 its not special because dna is mentioned twice  in 2 verses. But its mentioned ONLY ONCE and  3 times and in chapter 18v 65

To prove its not coincidence in the SAME chapter  the letters dna n rna come out the same time. Its logical for it to be in chapter 18 because thats wher dna comes out 3 times in chapter 18v 65 .

2 logical ways would be RNA DNA MENTIONED THE SAME TIMES IN the WHOLE Quran OR same time in chapter 18 because thats wer its been coded.

• Like 1

i am amazed beacuse it is logically programed infrmation wich we can testify and verify.

Of course there are some facts that amazing me.

Of course there are some facts that amazing me.

these stuff wich i present are tested and verified stuff, this is amazing for me when i can see the miracle in front of my eyes, that is powerful feeling every time i discover new stuff in the quran. 

what binary word, what do you mean binary?????

Dawud look at you 5/97: Quran Corpus give this translation: and the month(s) --> this is what I mean by binary, there is 2 definition (month and months), is due to Arabic grammar

Dawud look at you 5/97: Quran Corpus give this translation: and the month(s) --> this is what I mean by binary, there is 2 definition (month and months), is due to Arabic grammar          

The word is written in singular look

its about how its written the word not the context. 

وَالشَّهْرَ

الشَّهْرَ

shahr   is month 

sharayni is 2months 

ashruin is monthS

Edited by muslim4life7

Another word count:     So as for Thamud, they were destroyed by the overpowering blast.  69:5 

Thamud was destroyed by a blast

Thamud is mentioned  26 times

http://corpus.quran....ch.jsp?q=thamud

blast is mentioned 13 times  http://corpus.quran....nary.jsp?q=SyH#(11:67:4)

Edited by muslim4life7

ANother word count

64- They rejected him. Consequently, we saved him and those with him in the ship, and we drowned those who rejected our revelations, they were blind.

7-The Purgatory, 64

Drown is mentioned 23 times in ALL FORMS  -http://corpus.quran....nary.jsp?q=grq#(18:71:10) 

79:1:2) 

Ship is mentioned 23  in ALL FORMS 

shiphttp://corpus.quran....nary.jsp?q=flk#(7:64:6) 23 times

violently the word gharqan  means drown aswell.

Edited by muslim4life7
  • Like 1

Dawud look at you 5/97: Quran Corpus give this translation: and the month(s) --> this is what I mean by binary, there is 2 definition (month and months), is due to Arabic grammar

that word in 5/97 is singular, but is translated by some in plural

for example, in some languages some may say 21 month, while other translate it 21 months, in orginal text it is singular while in translation it is plural. do you understand now

verse 5:97

Muhammad Ahmed - Samira :

God has made the Ka'bah, the Sacred House, a means of support for mankind, as also the holy month, the sacrificial offerings, and consecrated cattle, so that you may understand that known to God is all that is in the heavens and the earth, and God has knowledge of everything.

Ali Quli Qara'i :

Allah has made the Ka‘bah, the Sacred House, a [means of] sustentation for mankind, and [also] the sacred month, the offering and the garlands, so that you may know that Allah knows whatever there is in the heavens and whatever there is in the earth, and that Allah has knowledge of all things.

Amatul Rahman Omar : Allâh has made the Ka'bah, the Holy House (at Makkah) to serve as an anchor (-a means of support) and a means of uplifting for mankind, and also( each) sacred month and animals brought as an offering and animals wearing necklaces (meant for sacrifice during the Hajj). He has done this that you may know that Allâh knows all that lies in the heavens and all that lies in the earth, and that Allâh has complete knowledge of all things. star.png Arthur John Arberry : God has appointed the Kaaba, the Holy House, as an establishment for men, and the holy month; the offering, and the necklaces -- that, that you may know that God knows all that is in the heavens and in the earth; and that God has knowledge of everything.

some have translated it correctly 

• Like 1

More word counts

68- The horn will be blown, whereupon everyone in the heavens and the
earth will be struck unconscious, except those who will be spared by God.
Then it will be blown another time,
whereupon they will all rise up, looking.

39-The Throngs, 68

Horn in ALL forms is mentioned- 10 times http://corpus.quran....nary.jsp?q=Swr#(6:73:18)  

Blown is mentioned in all forms 20 times http://corpus.quran....nary.jsp?q=nfx#(6:73:16)

Edited by muslim4life7
  • Like 1

What we must do is written new Tafsir with Halley comet explication and DNA related to 18 chapter.

I think we will make a lot of money  :cool:

• Like 1

ANother word count

64- They rejected him. Consequently, we saved him and those with him in the ship, and we drowned those who rejected our revelations, they were blind.

7-The Purgatory, 64

Drown is mentioned 23 times in ALL FORMS  -http://corpus.quran....nary.jsp?q=grq#(18:71:10) 

79:1:2) 

Ship is mentioned 23  in ALL FORMS 

shiphttp://corpus.quran....nary.jsp?q=flk#(7:64:6) 23 times

violently the word gharqan  means drown aswell.

actually that word means drowning, to be exactly, in google translate it is drowning

غَرْقًا

Drowned

https://translate.google.se/?hl=sv#ar/en/%D8%BA%D9%8E%D8%B1%D9%92%D9%82%D9%8B%D8%A7

(غرقا) means drowning.

https://sistersnotes.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/ihsan-surah-an-naziat-1-5.pdf 

it can mean voilently it can also mean drowning

http://www.almaany.com/quran/79/1/2/#.VuigJJzhC70

Meaning of غَرْقًا to English in Holy Quran

• غَرَق drowning
  • غَرْق violently
  • Like 1

Muslim4life7, you have found 2 more numerical miracles

drowning-ship 23 times

horn/truphet 10 - blow 20

and verse says trumphet will be blown twice, 1 horn ---> 2 blows

• Like 2

The verse that connects these two words is like this:  13- Only a few(75 times) of My servants are appreciative(75 times).
34-Sheba, 13

there is a relation between the words “a few” and “appreciate.”

The total number of the derivatives of “qalil” (a few) and “shukr” (appreciate) are just the same: 75 times each. 

http://corpus.quran....nary.jsp?q=$kr#(76:9:10) shukr 75

but 

http://corpus.quran....nary.jsp?q=qll#(2:83:26) 75 qalil, aqallat excluded since it means to carry,  

Muslim4life7 how did you find this one??

Edited by andalusi

3 more numerical miracles

Ship 23 times- Drowning 23 times

7-The Purgatory, 64

Ship/Ships 23 times

aadvfm.jpg

Drowning 23 times

wmifqo.jpg

Few 75 times - Appreciative/Thankful 75 times

The verse that connects these two words is like this:  13- Only a few of My servants are appreciative.
34-Sheba, 13

2saz9cn.jpg

Trumpet 10 times -- Blow 20 times , blowing is mentioned twice more just like the verse connects two blows with a trumpet

68- The trumpet will be blown, whereupon everyone in the heavens and the

earth will be struck unconscious, except those who will be spared by God.
Then it will be blown another time,
whereupon they will all rise up, looking.
39-The Throngs, 68

140kawx.jpg

Edited by andalusi
  • Like 1