Islamic Forum
andalusi

Numerical Miracles In The Quran, Real Evidence

In the Iron chapter, i am sceptic of the method you used. So if you count from the beginning of the chapter for finding let us say Oxygen, atomic number and you count and you find that it is mentioned before 16[the weight of O], so what do you do, and you might later realize that it is exactly mention also in the 16th word from the beginning. So that would not count according to me. Also did you find all of the atomic weights from this method, i.e. counting from the start of the chapter, and up until the first mention of the name of the atom? What about those atom name that are also mentioned by name but the count is not corresponding to the weight of the atom. Surely you haven't counted all 120 different atoms.

Please answer my two posts. 

PropellerAds

andalusi

How do you get this form of search" http://corpus.quran.com/qurandictionary.jsp?q=$kr#"  No matter what i do i get this " http://corpus.quran.com/qurandictionary.jsp?q=$hr" for month i want the search result to give, So and so XX number of times. 

you have to click on quran dictionary- the root at the bottom

for month 

http://corpus.quran.com/qurandictionary.jsp?q=$hr

In the Iron chapter, i am sceptic of the method you used. So if you count from the beginning of the chapter for finding let us say Oxygen, atomic number and you count and you find that it is mentioned before 16[the weight of O], so what do you do, and you might later realize that it is exactly mention also in the 16th word from the beginning. So that would not count according to me. Also did you find all of the atomic weights from this method, i.e. counting from the start of the chapter, and up until the first mention of the name of the atom? What about those atom name that are also mentioned by name but the count is not corresponding to the weight of the atom. Surely you haven't counted all 120 different atoms.

Please answer my two posts. 

i have not search for all

but for many i searched i found

So if you count from the beginning of the chapter for finding let us say Oxygen, atomic number and you count and you find that it is mentioned before 16[the weight of O], 

since we dont have letter O in arabic, if God wanted to programed it in the text, what letter would he use

would he use Alif beacuse it stands for vocals, and O is a vocal

so 

nx9z6q.jpg

that it is exactly mention also in the 16th word from the beginning.

eighter it most be programed with number 8 or 16, it must be counted when it appears first time , unless there is a reason to count from second or third, and if it is second it may imply that 2 scientist discovered it, if it is counted from 3rd occurence then it may imply that it was discovered by 3 scientist. do you understand me now. 

3 more numerical miracles

Ship 23 times- Drowning 23 times

64- They rejected him. Consequently, we saved him and those with him in the ship, and we drowned those who rejected our revelations, they were blind.

7-The Purgatory, 64

Ship/Ships 23 times

aadvfm.jpg

Drowning 23 times

wmifqo.jpg

Few 75 times - Appreciative/Thankful 75 times

The verse that connects these two words is like this:  13- Only a few of My servants are appreciative.

34-Sheba, 13

2saz9cn.jpg

Trumpet 10 times -- Blow 20 times , blowing is mentioned twice more just like the verse connects two blows with a trumpet

68- The trumpet will be blown, whereupon everyone in the heavens and the

earth will be struck unconscious, except those who will be spared by God.

Then it will be blown another time,

whereupon they will all rise up, looking.

39-The Throngs, 68

140kawx.jpg

I think that is an perfect exemple of binary-programmed Qu'ran !

Sea-Land ratio in The Quran 

earth-in-HD.jpg

Sea mentioned in singular 33 times in the Quran 

2wlrdyo.jpg

Land mentioned in singular 12 times in the Quran

23kxd92.jpg

12+33= land +sea = 45 totally on earth

33/45= 0.733333 ---> 73.3% water covering the earth

how is it according to latest study from the U.S. Geological Survey

http://www.livescience.com/29673-how...-on-earth.html

How much water is that? It's roughly 326 million cubic miles (1.332 billion cubic kilometers), according to a recent study from the U.S. Geological Survey. Some 72 percent of Earth is covered in water

second way of counting is

The simple singular form of the word “Sea” (بحر = bahr) occurs exactly 33 times: (20:77) And verilyWe inspired to Moses: "Travel by night with my servants and strike for them a path through the sea [that is] dry (البحر يبسا= al bahri yabasan); you shall not fear that you may be overtaken [by Pharaoh] and you shall not be afraid [while passing through the dry sea.]"

It is obvious that once we take into account the actual meaning of 20:77, “the sea [that is] dry” cannot possibly symbolize part of the Earth’s hydrosphere (Water coverage of the earth) since it does not account for the physical “Sea” that covers our planet. It refers on the contrary to the exact opposite, and it actually means “dry Land” not covered by the Sea in the Quranic context.so they make the word sea 32 times by excluding one ebcaus it doesnt mean sea and swap it to make that word refer to land so u have land 13 times sea 32 After this “transfer” between “Sea” and “Land”, we are now left with 32 words “Sea” (instead of 33) where the word specifically refers to the “water coverage of the Earth”, and 12 occurrences of “Land” + the additional expression “the sea that is dry

for land 13

for sea 32

32 /45 = 0.71111--->71.1% 

so basically according to Quran Water covering Earth is between 71.1%-73.3%

Total gematrical  values for the 12 words (land) 

e.g chapter 5:96 land- 233

chapter 6:59- Land 233

etc

add 233+233+233+2333.... (add it 12 times) u get 2796

now sea , sea is mentioned 33 times numerical value of bahr is  241

add 241 33 times u get  7922

7922+2796=10718

now 2796/10718= 26,08%- Land

7922/10718 =73,9% water

BAHR and BARR are binary-style encoded in these 9 verses:

5/96  Lawful to you is the pursuit of water-game and its use for food,- for the benefit of yourselves and those who travel; but forbidden is the pursuit of land-game;- as long as ye are in the sacred precincts or in pilgrim garb. And fear Allah, to Whom ye shall be gathered back.

6/59 With Him are the keys of the unseen, the treasures that none knoweth but He. He knoweth whatever there is on the earth and in the sea. Not a leaf doth fall but with His knowledge: there is not a grain in the darkness (or depths) of the earth, nor anything fresh or dry (green or withered), but is (inscribed) in a record clear (to those who can read).

6/63 Say: "Who is it that delivereth you from the dark recesses of land and sea, when ye call upon Him in humility and silent terror: 'If He only delivers us from these (dangers), (we vow) we shall truly show our gratitude'?"

6/97 It is He Who maketh the stars (as beacons) for you, that ye may guide yourselves, with their help, through the dark spaces of land and sea: We detail Our signs for people who know.

10/22 He it is Who enableth you to traverse through land and sea; so that ye even board ships;- they sail with them with a favourable wind, and they rejoice thereat; then comes a stormy wind and the waves come to them from all sides, and they think they are being overwhelmed: they cry unto Allah, sincerely offering (their) duty unto Him saying, "If thou dost deliver us from this, we shall truly show our gratitude!"

17/67 When distress seizes you at sea, those that ye call upon - besides Himself - leave you in the lurch! but when He brings you back safe to land, ye turn away (from Him). Most ungrateful is man!

17/70 We have honoured the sons of Adam; provided them with transport on land and sea; given them for sustenance things good and pure; and conferred on them special favours, above a great part of our creation.

27/63 Or, Who guides you through the depths of darkness on land and sea, and Who sends the winds as heralds of glad tidings, going before His Mercy? (Can there be another) god besides Allah?- High is Allah above what they associate with Him!

30/41 Mischief has appeared on land and sea because of (the meed) that the hands of men have earned, that (Allah) may give them a taste of some of their deeds: in order that they may turn back (from Evil).

I think the 33 singular-time baḥr and 12 singular-time barr rather than divine design is another coincidence.

My hypothesis: these numerical miracles are made because of binary-coded, not a hidden meaningful.

Edited by KaravanM

I think that is an perfect exemple of binary-programmed Qu'ran !

i still dont understand what is binary-programmed Qu'ran ?

I think the 33 singular-time baḥr and 12 singular-time barr rather than divine design is another coincidence.

My hypothesis: these numerical miracles are made because of binary-coded, not a hidden meaningful.

how can it be coincidence when 3 different counting teachniques provide result somewhere around 72% wich is according to latest results from USA

1. 73.33 %

2. 73.98 %

3. 71.05%

so this is not coincidence

i still dont understand what is binary-programmed Qu'ran ?

how can it be coincidence when 3 different counting teachniques provide result somewhere around 72% wich is according to latest results from USA

1. 73.33 %

2. 73.98 %

3. 71.05%

so this is not coincidence

Look: BAHR and BARR are binary-style encoded in these 9 verses because

EVERY verse have sea-land words.

We have 9 verse with 2 words.  9 X 2 = 18

Sea = 33 times --> 33 - 18 = 15

Land = 12 times --> 12 + 18 = 30

15 X 2 = 30

The dual forms have a 2-relationship

Look: BAHR and BARR are binary-style encoded in these 9 verses because

EVERY verse have sea-land words.

Sea = 33 times --> 33 - 18 = 15

Land = 12 times --> 12 + 18 = 30

15 X 2 = 30

The dual forms have a 2-relationship

i dont think you know what binary means,

binary system is created by 0 and 1 digits

Sea = 33 times --> 33 - 18 = 15

Land = 12 times --> 12 + 18 = 30

15 X 2 = 30

what are you tlaking about, this is nonsence.

month 21 ?

post-41208-0-80435900-1458152048_thumb.png

Edited by KaravanM

month 14 ?

post-41208-0-92326500-1458152227_thumb.png

Edited by KaravanM

month 21 ?

As i said 12 times singular 9 times in plural

month 14 ?

Not 14 you cant search there , search in corpus quran.

As i said 12 times singular 9 times in plural

(2:185:1) shahru Month شَهْرُ رَمَضَانَ الَّذِي أُنْزِلَ فِيهِ الْقُرْآنُ هُدًى لِلنَّاسِ (2:185:16) l-shahra the month فَمَنْ شَهِدَ مِنْكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ (2:194:1) al-shahru The month الشَّهْرُ الْحَرَامُ (2:194:3) bil-shahri (is) for the month بِالشَّهْرِ الْحَرَامِ وَالْحُرُمَاتُ قِصَاصٌ (2:197:2) ashhurun (are) months الْحَجُّ أَشْهُرٌ مَعْلُومَاتٌ (2:217:3) l-shahri the month يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الشَّهْرِ الْحَرَامِ قِتَالٍ فِيهِ قُلْ قِتَالٌ فِيهِ كَبِيرٌ (2:226:7) ashhurin months لِلَّذِينَ يُؤْلُونَ مِنْ نِسَائِهِمْ تَرَبُّصُ أَرْبَعَةِ أَشْهُرٍ (2:234:9) ashhurin months يَتَرَبَّصْنَ بِأَنْفُسِهِنَّ أَرْبَعَةَ أَشْهُرٍ وَعَشْرًا (4:92:52) shahrayni (for) two months فَمَنْ لَمْ يَجِدْ فَصِيَامُ شَهْرَيْنِ مُتَتَابِعَيْنِ تَوْبَةً مِنَ اللَّهِ (5:2:9) l-shahra the month يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تُحِلُّوا شَعَائِرَ اللَّهِ وَلَا الشَّهْرَ الْحَرَامَ (5:97:8) wal-shahra and the month(s) جَعَلَ اللَّهُ الْكَعْبَةَ الْبَيْتَ الْحَرَامَ قِيَامًا لِلنَّاسِ وَالشَّهْرَ الْحَرَامَ (9:2:5) ashhurin months فَسِيحُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ أَرْبَعَةَ أَشْهُرٍ (9:5:3) l-ashhuru the sacred months فَإِذَا انْسَلَخَ الْأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ فَاقْتُلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدْتُمُوهُمْ (9:36:3) l-shuhūri (of) the months إِنَّ عِدَّةَ الشُّهُورِ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ اثْنَا عَشَرَ شَهْرًا فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ (9:36:8) shahran months إِنَّ عِدَّةَ الشُّهُورِ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ اثْنَا عَشَرَ شَهْرًا فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ (34:12:4) shahrun (was) a month وَلِسُلَيْمَانَ الرِّيحَ غُدُوُّهَا شَهْرٌ (34:12:6) shahrun (was) a month وَرَوَاحُهَا شَهْرٌ (46:15:13) shahran month(s) حَمَلَتْهُ أُمُّهُ كُرْهًا وَوَضَعَتْهُ كُرْهًا وَحَمْلُهُ وَفِصَالُهُ ثَلَاثُونَ شَهْرًا (58:4:5) shahrayni (for) two months فَمَنْ لَمْ يَجِدْ فَصِيَامُ شَهْرَيْنِ مُتَتَابِعَيْنِ مِنْ قَبْلِ أَنْ يَتَمَاسَّا (65:4:11) ashhurin months إِنِ ارْتَبْتُمْ فَعِدَّتُهُنَّ ثَلَاثَةُ أَشْهُرٍ (97:3:6) shahrin month(s)

Clearly (no ambiguos) 10 MONTHS --> 21 - 10 = 11, nor 12 

There are 3 "month(s)". Maybe you can made a miracle with one of them.

(2:185:1) shahru

Month

شَهْرُ رَمَضَانَ الَّذِي أُنْزِلَ فِيهِ الْقُرْآنُ هُدًى لِلنَّاسِ

(2:185:16) l-shahra

the month

فَمَنْ شَهِدَ مِنْكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ

(2:194:1) al-shahru

The month

الشَّهْرُ الْحَرَامُ

(2:194:3) bil-shahri

(is) for the month

بِالشَّهْرِ الْحَرَامِ وَالْحُرُمَاتُ قِصَاصٌ

(2:197:2) ashhurun

(are) months

الْحَجُّ أَشْهُرٌ مَعْلُومَاتٌ

(2:217:3) l-shahri

the month

يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الشَّهْرِ الْحَرَامِ قِتَالٍ فِيهِ قُلْ قِتَالٌ فِيهِ كَبِيرٌ

(2:226:7) ashhurin

months

لِلَّذِينَ يُؤْلُونَ مِنْ نِسَائِهِمْ تَرَبُّصُ أَرْبَعَةِ أَشْهُرٍ

(2:234:9) ashhurin

months

يَتَرَبَّصْنَ بِأَنْفُسِهِنَّ أَرْبَعَةَ أَشْهُرٍ وَعَشْرًا

(4:92:52) shahrayni

(for) two months

فَمَنْ لَمْ يَجِدْ فَصِيَامُ شَهْرَيْنِ مُتَتَابِعَيْنِ تَوْبَةً مِنَ اللَّهِ

(5:2:9) l-shahra

the month

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تُحِلُّوا شَعَائِرَ اللَّهِ وَلَا الشَّهْرَ الْحَرَامَ

(5:97:8) wal-shahra

and the month(s)

جَعَلَ اللَّهُ الْكَعْبَةَ الْبَيْتَ الْحَرَامَ قِيَامًا لِلنَّاسِ وَالشَّهْرَ الْحَرَامَ

(9:2:5) ashhurin

months

فَسِيحُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ أَرْبَعَةَ أَشْهُرٍ

(9:5:3) l-ashhuru

the sacred months

فَإِذَا انْسَلَخَ الْأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ فَاقْتُلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدْتُمُوهُمْ

(9:36:3) l-shuhūri

(of) the months

إِنَّ عِدَّةَ الشُّهُورِ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ اثْنَا عَشَرَ شَهْرًا فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ

(9:36:8) shahran

months

إِنَّ عِدَّةَ الشُّهُورِ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ اثْنَا عَشَرَ شَهْرًا فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ

(34:12:4) shahrun

(was) a month

وَلِسُلَيْمَانَ الرِّيحَ غُدُوُّهَا شَهْرٌ

(34:12:6) shahrun

(was) a month

وَرَوَاحُهَا شَهْرٌ

(46:15:13) shahran

month(s)

حَمَلَتْهُ أُمُّهُ كُرْهًا وَوَضَعَتْهُ كُرْهًا وَحَمْلُهُ وَفِصَالُهُ ثَلَاثُونَ شَهْرًا

(58:4:5) shahrayni

(for) two months

فَمَنْ لَمْ يَجِدْ فَصِيَامُ شَهْرَيْنِ مُتَتَابِعَيْنِ مِنْ قَبْلِ أَنْ يَتَمَاسَّا

(65:4:11) ashhurin

months

إِنِ ارْتَبْتُمْ فَعِدَّتُهُنَّ ثَلَاثَةُ أَشْهُرٍ

(97:3:6) shahrin

month(s)

Clearly (no ambiguos) 10 MONTHS --> 21 - 10 = 11, nor 12 

There are 3 "month(s)". Maybe you can made a miracle with one of them.

Shahran at 9:36:8 is singular while they translated it as months

No, it still translated as MONTHS

post-41208-0-08959500-1458159587_thumb.png

the first 1 u circled is not counted as tht is monthS the 2nd is is month thts counted

the first 1 u circled is not counted as tht is monthS the 2nd is is month thts counted

I know that shahran is correctly 12 times by itself; it is explained here: http://www.answering-christianity.com/day_365_month_12_times_in_quran.htm

But you fail to understand is the context in which allow to give the plural. 

Amazing , amazing and totally amazing, is this not proof that this book is from God

20hrl9h.jpg

30vdde8.jpg

At

Bi

I was reading through it, Amazingggg . I always skipped it never looked at it but now i have. However on tht 1  u count 13 letters till the letter seen which is not good so i dnt agree with tht.

I know that shahran is correctly 12 times by itself; it is explained here: http://www.answering-christianity.com/day_365_month_12_times_in_quran.htm

But you fail to understand is the context in which allow to give the plural. 

its about how its written not context.

So  if i said to you count how many times the word month is mentioned the word month u would just count how many times the word month is mentioned regardless of context because if the word counts were based on contexts then its picking choosing and its subjective.

• Like 1

its about how its written not context.

So  if i said to you count how many times the word month is mentioned the word month u would just count how many times the word month is mentioned regardless of context because if the word counts were based on contexts then its picking choosing and its subjective.

Indeed if we count only the word, without the context, we have 12. However, rather than divine design, I think is a coincidence because it appears in singular 2 times in these verse:

2/185, 2/194 and 34/12

Another example: the sea to the land ratio "miracle" is possible due to fact that there are 33 word sea and 12 word land.

33:12 = 2,75.  We have around 3 times word sea than word land.  

I don't believe this is a miracle due to the fact that these two words appears both in 9 verses. If they not appeared both 9 times, then the result will be surely anormal and impossible to be human.

Now, if you believe this is a miracle, then believe. Dawud is very convinced about  :D

you dont understand man

word there is in singular but beacuse it is translated verse they translate according how it is said in english

you cant say in english 12 month as it is said in arabic, you translate 12 months, even though it is said in singular in arabic

look for yourself

شَهْرًا

http://context.reverso.net/translation/english-arabic/month

[Nanjing - 1 month after takeover]
[نانجينج بعد شهراً من السيطره عليها]

Give him another month to think about it.
فليمكث هنا شهرا اخر ليفكر في الامر

as you can see same word Shahran but it is in singular not plural

I was reading through it, Amazingggg . I always skipped it never looked at it but now i have. However on tht 1  u count 13 letters till the letter seen which is not good so i dnt agree with tht.

i agree, that is not good with 13 letters, so we can exclude 13 but 27 is accurate :)and logical

• Like 1

Indeed if we count only the word, without the context, we have 12. However, rather than divine design, I think is a coincidence because it appears in singular 2 times in these verse:

2/185, 2/194 and 34/12

Another example: the sea to the land ratio "miracle" is possible due to fact that there are 33 word sea and 12 word land.

33:12 = 2,75.  We have around 3 times word sea than word land.  

I don't believe this is a miracle due to the fact that these two words appears both in 9 verses. If they not appeared both 9 times, then the result will be surely anormal and impossible to be human.

Now, if you believe this is a miracle, then believe. Dawud is very convinced about  :D

but 3 different counting styles produce alsmot same results , around 72 % wich is in reality now

so how can that be coincidence?

2a9paon.jpg

This one I not understand. Maybe I'm wrong but I not count 29 letters...

post-41208-0-53546700-1458229805_thumb.png