Islamic Forum
andalusi

Numerical Miracles In The Quran, Real Evidence

this was is really amazing, just amazing

and i confirmed it, only at that place you can find 2 words Tayyip  (letter TYYB, arabs dont have P so they use B instead), and also word turkey (TRKY)

and is 1424 --->2003 when he became prime minister of Turkey

How did you find this one ?  :D

and Locomotive nummerical pattern is intresting but it needs more invectigation and analysis there.

the word turkey is mentioned so many times such as surah 105:1

and its not TYYB 

its TYBT

PropellerAds

Also if it had an alif it would of been abit more believable 

tht was just embarrassing tht u believe tht. 

why is it emabrassing, that example is really amazing beacuse you have 3 connecting points

1. Tayyip (TYB(P)) mentioned two times

2. Turkey (TRKY) also mentioned in same verse wich is important

3. verse 14:24--->lunar/muslim year 1424---> gregorian 2003 when Tayyip became prime minister in Turkey.

these 3 points are clear evidence that it is programmed future event, just like there ar emany otehr examples.

• Like 1

the word turkey is mentioned so many times such as surah 105:1

and its not TYYB 

its TYBT

you dont udnerstand man, you just dont get it, the point is that they should be mentioned in same verse, that they should be connected

what does it matter if turkey is mentioned 105:1 when there is not other points wich suggest that it is programed.

while verse 14:24 corespond to a year when Tayyip become prime minister and letter for tayyip are mentioned twice in that verse, wich is clear evidence of programming future events. 

it is written like this

verse 14:24(lunar 1424-gregorian 2003) Alam tara kayfa daraba Allahu mathalan kalimatan tayyibatan kashajaratin tayyibatin asluhathabitun wafarAAuha fee alssamai

Edited by andalusi

you dont udnerstand man, you just dont get it, the point is that they should be mentioned in same verse, that they should be connected

what does it matter if turkey is mentioned 105:1 when there is not other points wich suggest that it is programed.

while verse 14:24 corespond to a year when Tayyip become prime minister and letter for tayyip are mentioned twice in that verse, wich is clear evidence of programming future events. 

it is written like this

verse 14:24(lunar 1424-gregorian 2003) Alam tara kayfa daraba Allahu mathalan kalimatan tayyibatan kashajaratin tayyibatin asluhathabitun wafarAAuha fee alssamai

if it was ta alif ya ....

more believable 

why is it emabrassing, that example is really amazing beacuse you have 3 connecting points

1. Tayyip (TYB(P)) mentioned two times

2. Turkey (TRKY) also mentioned in same verse wich is important

3. verse 14:24--->lunar/muslim year 1424---> gregorian 2003 when Tayyip became prime minister in Turkey.

these 3 points are clear evidence that it is programmed future event, just like there ar emany otehr examples.

right i got wht u mean B is pronounced as P in arabic tht is tru like Paris in arabic is Baris . But if it was TA ALIF YA Alif BA  much convincing so its vague 

if it was ta alif ya ....

more believable 

in arabic you dont need Alif there, it is enough with Letter T and wovel mark above it to represent "Ta"

طَيِّبَةً

TaYYiB

and we know that arabs dont have P, so they use B instead, Pepsi, in arabic it is said Bebsi.

it is enough that letter (TYB) are present to represent then name tayyip since name Tayyip originates from arabic Word Tayyib. 

right i got wht u mean B is pronounced as P in arabic tht is tru like Paris in arabic is Baris . But if it was TA ALIF YA Alif BA  much convincing so its vague 

even google translate tayyip exatly how it is written in the quran without no alif

24llm5j.jpg

https://translate.google.se/?hl=sv#tr/ar/tayyip

• Like 2

Look my name: VALENTIN

Now look to my nickname KaraVAN    VAN--> VAlentiN

Look my photo profil: it is a cubic root. Why? Because the square root is made by a V-shaped style [the 3 of cubic is because I liked instead a simply square root  :lol: ]

What program do you use to write Turkish under turkiska ? Paint ?

yes

Look my name: VALENTIN

Now look to my nickname KaraVAN    VAN--> VAlentiN

Look my photo profil: it is a cubic root. Why? Because the square root is made by a V-shaped style [the 3 of cubic is because I liked instead a simply square root  :lol: ]

whaaaaat  :wacko:

what kind of logic is that??? 

whaaaaat  :wacko:

what kind of logic is that??? 

Kara is part of my surname.

Van is part of my name.

I means: I have made my nickname using two datas.

The Qur'an also use datas for foretold facts.

in arabic you dont need Alif there, it is enough with Letter T and wovel mark above it to represent "Ta"

طَيِّبَةً

TaYYiB

and we know that arabs dont have P, so they use B instead, Pepsi, in arabic it is said Bebsi.

it is enough that letter (TYB) are present to represent then name tayyip since name Tayyip originates from arabic Word Tayyib. 

if it was TEE the vowel mark was below the T then u wudnt use it right?

if it was TEE the vowel mark was below the T then u wudnt use it right?

for me it is important that consonant letters are there in correct order, wovels is not so important.

(TYB)--->(TYP)

this is important, not wovel marks.

for me it is important that consonant letters are there in correct order, wovels is not so important.

(TYB)--->(TYP)

this is important, not wovel marks.

I think, maybe wrongly, wovels are importants too.

no they are not important since quran orginally was not written with wovel marks. only with consonants and alifs

By the way thank you Valentin for that nummerical miracle with Erdogan prophecy in the quran, i like such Amazing stuff, it really impressed me :)

• Like 1

By the way thank you Valentin for that nummerical miracle with Erdogan prophecy in the quran, i like such Amazing stuff, it really impressed me :)

Welcome Daud

(is David or Daud your real name? )

i thought  karavanM  posted it for a joke lol 

No

Does not matter what his intentions were the truth is he brought an amazing numerical prophecy,this is my field i know what i am talking about, i can see clearly the prophecy here beacuse 3 different stuff support eachother in same verse. This is same numerical programing pattern of future events in the quran among many other examples wich i have presented here before. I am really impressed and stuff cant impress me so easily, but that one did.

And that example with locomotive is not correct beacuse 21 feb 1804 was 1218 not 1219

Edited by andalusi

Visualisation of the Qur'anic prophecy

2rfvhbm.jpg

Visualisation of the Qur'anic prophecy

2rfvhbm.jpg

looks like i will have to inform the Turkish prime minister tht he is mentioned in the Quran ahaaha

but the q is y would Allah want to talk about him whts so special 

looks like i will have to inform the Turkish prime minister tht he is mentioned in the Quran ahaaha

but the q is y would Allah want to talk about him whts so special 

Do you know that he is very good quran recitor? He is true muslim believer.

Why would Allah talk about him to show you once again that he knows future so you witness with your own eyes miracolous nature of the quran.

• Like 1