Islamic Forum
andalusi

Numerical Miracles In The Quran, Real Evidence

Before doubting my motivations, remember what I told:

I'm a real truth seeker. 

If there are numerical patterns in the Qur'an, I post what I find.

We are, thanks to Andalusi [or David?] bring something new in the field of Religious Studies, but which will have consequences in the future.

These numerical patterns show a mathematical structured Book. 

Why discovering this now ? and, why mathematically ?

Maybe ~and is an personal opinion~ Allah knowed the spreading of Atheism, and He would counter this by a simply understandable thing like Numbers.

So no one have now reasons to doubts.

• Like 1

PropellerAds

i thought  karavanM  posted it for a joke lol 

Valentin please, Valentin

I'm a real truth seeker. 

We are, thanks to Andalusi [or David?] bring something new in the field of Religious Studies, but which will have consequences in the future.

Maybe ~and is an personal opinion~ Allah knowed the spreading of Atheism, and He would counter this by a simply understandable thing like Numbers.

wait your not a Muslim u just believe in God right?

The word  tayibatan is mentioned twice together in 14:24 out of 6236 verses. It means good . So it could mean tht Turkish prime minister is good?

14:24:8) ṭayyibatan good أَلَمْ تَرَ كَيْفَ ضَرَبَ اللَّهُ مَثَلًا كَلِمَةً طَيِّبَةً (14:24:10) ṭayyibatin good

however Mr Erdogan has denied wanting to impose Islamic values, saying he is committed to secularism. I dont knw why Allah would mention him . Ther are many good Quran recitors. I still have some doubt. I think u need 2 try this with other books i think its easy to quote a few letters and stop and see what chapter and verse its in  and make it fit something

wait your not a Muslim u just believe in God right?

Yes

The word  tayibatan is mentioned twice together in 14:24 out of 6236 verses. It means good . So it could mean tht Turkish prime minister is good?

14:24:8) ṭayyibatan good أَلَمْ تَرَ كَيْفَ ضَرَبَ اللَّهُ مَثَلًا كَلِمَةً طَيِّبَةً (14:24:10) ṭayyibatin good

however Mr Erdogan has denied wanting to impose Islamic values, saying he is committed to secularism. I dont knw why Allah would mention him . Ther are many good Quran recitors. I still have some doubt. I think u need 2 try this with other books i think its easy to quote a few letters and stop and see what chapter and verse its in  and make it fit something

Give me a book with chapters and verses then

Give me a book with chapters and verses then

Try with Harry Potter and Moby  use sentence as verse?

apply the same method 2 these books.

so for e.g u have the DNA 1 try to find somethin about DNA or any topic. Like the above the name of the president is mentioned twice together out of 6236 verses  and nowhere else. But at the same time Turkey is mentioned and at the same time it corresponds to 2003. So 3 points together. Or u have the DNA 

18:65 date

The verse ITSELF speaks about givin knowledge to humans

RNA N DNA are mentioned same number of times in tht chapter.

dna is repeated EXACTLY 3 times dna has 3  letters

DNA is repeated in 18:65 out of 6236 verses making it 1/6236

So something like tht . U could find something like when did the first rocket crash find t something to do with rockets crashing see sentence n verse.Or see how many words  n letters. so it could have 19 words 26 letters just for an e.g and 1926 was first rocket crash . So 2 methods words n letters n chapter n sentence number 

any topic

https://translate.google.co.uk/#ar/en/%D8%AA%D9%8E%D8%B1%D9%8E%20%D9%83%D9%8E%D9%8A

one can say why do u pick and choose letters not quote the full word . Because u  ignore the T at end is it because it wudnt make sense as a word?

the point is that word occur there does not matter what stand before or after it no matter how much letter before or after. Beause God use existing words to program these stuff, this is double information.

For example if i knew future and lived in 7th century and i wanted to prophecise DNA, if i knew a true story about some woman called Edna, i would talk about this women in verse 18:65 for example, i would mentioned her 1 time and nowhere else, or i would mention Edna 2 times only in this verse and nowhere else, or 3 times and nowhere else to make the verse special.

And then someone when they analyse my book, say why do you cut letter E from Edna to make DNA

i can say, forget they stuid letter E, that was not my point, my point was to talk about this women and also use her name to program future word and event with it, just forget E , it has no meaning to us in this case.

Same it is with last T in TaYYiBaT

• Like 1

I'm a real truth seeker. 

After all what you have seen wich many muslims have not seen in the Qur'an, and even majority of Islamic scholars are not aware of these stuff. Do you beleive that Quran is book of God, beacuse on this topic you can actually see the miracle in front of your eye presented to you?

Try with Harry Potter and Moby  use sentence as verse?

apply the same method 2 these books.

so for e.g u have the DNA 1 try to find somethin about DNA or any topic. Like the above the name of the president is mentioned twice together out of 6236 verses  and nowhere else. But at the same time Turkey is mentioned and at the same time it corresponds to 2003. So 3 points together. Or u have the DNA 

18:65 date

The verse ITSELF speaks about givin knowledge to humans

RNA N DNA are mentioned same number of times in tht chapter.

dna is repeated EXACTLY 3 times dna has 3  letters

DNA is repeated in 18:65 out of 6236 verses making it 1/6236

So something like tht . U could find something like when did the first rocket crash find t something to do with rockets crashing see sentence n verse.Or see how many words  n letters. so it could have 19 words 26 letters just for an e.g and 1926 was first rocket crash . So 2 methods words n letters n chapter n sentence number 

any topic

But... This is not possible at least in one day. 

It will spend much time. However I think the best place to find something like this are poems. They are naturally numbered (verse 1, 2 and so on).

Seriously: no one will wast his time to find in Harry Potter something.

After all what you have seen wich many muslims have not seen in the Qur'an, and even majority of Islamic scholars are not aware of these stuff. Do you beleive that Quran is book of God, beacuse on this topic you can actually see the miracle in front of your eye presented to you?

Well, if we exclude the option of Aliens, if we exclude the option of paranoid schizophrenia which lead to search and find patterns [but however this is excluded by the great number of coincidences]... then it must be Allah.

• Like 1

the point is that word occur there does not matter what stand before or after it no matter how much letter before or after. Beause God use existing words to program these stuff, this is double information. 

Remember Allah taught to Adam the name of all things, and the Qur'an is only a reminder

Well, if we exclude the option of Aliens, if we exclude the option of paranoid schizophrenia which lead to search and find patterns [but however this is excluded by the great number of coincidences]... then it must be Allah.

And even if we found highly inteligent aliens, and they knew future then we could exclude it is from Allah, but we have not even found an extrateresitial animal outside this wolrd not to talk about highly inteligent aliens who know future.

so for now it is most logical belief that it is from God, when we find aliens who knows future then we can discuss this matter again. 

Mashallah great to hear

however we shouldnt JUST focus on the numerical patterns we rely on other arguments aswell . LIke the message of Islam to worship the 1 tru God not his creation to believe in his prophets, angels, books.

hav u seen this video before ?

if not plz watch it 

Remember Allah taught to Adam the name of all things, and the Qur'an is only a reminder

wait r u Ahmadi or not?

or was tht someone els?

Added also turki/turky from google translate so everybody can witnness the prophecy from the Quran 

s47u35.jpg

Tayyibatan in that form is ONLY mentioned twice in tht verse 14:24 no where else but other forms of the word like tayib are mentioned in same verses more thn once

Tayyibatan in that form is ONLY mentioned twice in tht verse 14:24 no where else but other forms of the word like tayib are mentioned in same verses more thn once

Does not matter if other veses mention tayib even 10 times the point here is that tayyib-tayyip is mentioned with turkey and nowhere else as far as i know and that is in verse 14:24 wich correspond hijri year 1424 when he became prime minister.

While in dna case you have to see how many times it is mentioned beacuse dna is only mentioned and to make it special you have to increase number of occurences to 3 times, while word turkey makes that 14:24 verse special. Do you understand now?

New Quran Miracles

Number 7

God promises to guard the Holy Quran. He says in Chapter number 15 "Stoneland", Arabic: Al Hijr, الحجر in verse number 9:

15_9.png
Verily, We(a) have sent down the warning (Quran), and verily, We will be its guardian;

This verse consists of 28 Arabic letters, 12 unique ones. The vesre is structured in such a way that it yields some interesting mathematical phenomena. The number 7 is central in the Holy Quran, in the same manner it is in the Bible.

The letters (basics):

The total number of letters in this verse is 28 which is (a) equal to the number of letters in the Arabic Alphabet (Arabic is the language the Holy Quran was revealed in) (b) it is equal to 7 x 4

The verse contains 12 unique letters (that is, repeated excluded). Of those letters, 7 letters are part of the mysterious Quranic initials and 5 letters not.

fact here

More facts:

We give each letter a numerical value according to its order of appearance in verse. The first letter Alef gets 1, the second letter Noon gets 2, the third letter to appear is Haa and gets thus 3 etc. The established values are applied to repeated letters (i.e. All Alef's get the value 1). Each letter gets a number according to its order of appearance in the verse. Look at the table below:

table_15_9.png
(note that the table has a right-to-left direction as the direction of Arabic language)

Let us consider these facts:

• We put all the numbers from the table above side by side right-to-left (as Arabic is) and get the number:
    This number divides by 7 perfectly. It is equal to 7 x 416016215787456966444648890303
  • Reversing the original number from the first point gives:
    This number too divides by 7 perfectly. It is equal to 7 x 173188921730811273164307587456
  • We go back to the table and this time we put the values side by side but this time from back to front (left-to-right). This gives the number:
    This number divides by 7 perfectly. It is equal to 7 x 173188921730811273164436158756
  • Taking the number from last point and reversing it gives the number:
    This number too divides by 7 perfectly. It is equal to 7 x 417301928787456966444648890303
Edited by muslim4life7
  • Like 1

New Quran Miracles

Number 7

God promises to guard the Holy Quran. He says in Chapter number 15 "Stoneland", Arabic: Al Hijr, الحجر in verse number 9:

15_9.png

Verily, We(a) have sent down the warning (Quran), and verily, We will be its guardian;

This verse consists of 28 Arabic letters, 12 unique ones. The vesre is structured in such a way that it yields some interesting mathematical phenomena. The number 7 is central in the Holy Quran, in the same manner it is in the Bible.

The letters (basics):

The total number of letters in this verse is 28 which is (a) equal to the number of letters in the Arabic Alphabet (Arabic is the language the Holy Quran was revealed in) (b) it is equal to 7 x 4

The verse contains 12 unique letters (that is, repeated excluded). Of those letters, 7 letters are part of the mysterious Quranic initials and 5 letters not.

fact here

More facts:

We give each letter a numerical value according to its order of appearance in verse. The first letter Alef gets 1, the second letter Noon gets 2, the third letter to appear is Haa and gets thus 3 etc. The established values are applied to repeated letters (i.e. All Alef's get the value 1). Each letter gets a number according to its order of appearance in the verse. Look at the table below:

table_15_9.png

(note that the table has a right-to-left direction as the direction of Arabic language)

Let us consider these facts:

• We put all the numbers from the table above side by side right-to-left (as Arabic is) and get the number:

This number divides by 7 perfectly. It is equal to 7 x 416016215787456966444648890303

• Reversing the original number from the first point gives:

This number too divides by 7 perfectly. It is equal to 7 x 173188921730811273164307587456

• We go back to the table and this time we put the values side by side but this time from back to front (left-to-right). This gives the number:

This number divides by 7 perfectly. It is equal to 7 x 173188921730811273164436158756

• Taking the number from last point and reversing it gives the number:

This number too divides by 7 perfectly. It is equal to 7 x 417301928787456966444648890303

this one is really good, i did not know about it.

this one is really good, i did not know about it.

Produce 7 words  extracting multiples of 7   6 times by the numbers reversing 

or choose any prime number.I think tht is impossible .

There are some other intersting phenomena in this verse:

• Writing under each word the number of letters it has gives the number 62315533. This number divides by 7 perfectly. It divides also by 23 perfectly. 23 is the number of years the Quran was revealed in.
  • Writing under each word the number of special letter it has (key opening letters of some Quran chapters such as Alef, Lam, Meem ا, ل, م or Ta, Ha ط, هـ) gives the number 32304433. This number divides by 7 perfectly.
  • Writing under each word "1" if it has at least one letter of the Quranic initials (key opening letters of some Quran chapters such as Alef, Lam, Meem ا, ل, م or Ta, Ha ط, هـ) we get the number 11101111. This number divides perfectly by 7, by 23 (the number of years the Quran was revealed in), by 19 two times (which is a key number when it comes to numerical phenomena in the Quran), and by 191.
  • Writing under each word the number of Alef, Lam, Ha letters ا, ل, هـ (i.e. the letters that constitute the word God - Allah - الله in Arabic) gives the nummber 12202202. This number divides by the number of occurrences of the word God in the Quran (2699) and remainder is 23.
  • As said earlier the verse consist of 28 letters which is 7 x 4.
Edited by muslim4life7

Prime Number Miracle of Quran Surah Fatiha

The Holy Quran starts with a chapter appropriately called The Key (الفاتحة) shown below using the standard recitation method of Hefs and the Uthmanic method of writing.

1. In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Gracious.
    بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

2. Extol be to Allah, Sustainer of the worlds.
    ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ ٱلْعَٰلَمِينَ

3. The Merciful, the Gracious.
    ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

4. Master of the Day of Judgment,
    مَٰلِكِ يَوْمِ ٱلدِّينِ

5. You alone we worship; You alone we ask for help.
    إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ

6. Guide us to the Right Path:
    ٱهْدِنَا ٱلصِّرَٰطَ ٱلْمُسْتَقِيمَ

7. The path of those whom You bestowed your bounties upon; not of those who have brought upon themselves Your wrath, nor of those who went astray.

وَلَا ٱلضَّآلِّين صِرَٰطَ ٱلَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ ٱلْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمَْ

This chapter consists of 7 verses, 29 words and 139 letters. Not only are these prime numbers but their digit sums (7 = 7, 2+9 = 11 and 1+3+9 = 13) are primes too, and the sum of these digit sums (7+11+13 = 31) is yet another prime. Simply amazing! What’s more, joining these prime numbers left-to-right 729139 and right-to-left 139297 also produces primes. And to cap it all, 729139297 is also prime!!!

And even if we found highly inteligent aliens, and they knew future then we could exclude it is from Allah, but we have not even found an extrateresitial animal outside this wolrd not to talk about highly inteligent aliens who know future.

so for now it is most logical belief that it is from God, when we find aliens who knows future then we can discuss this matter again. 

I agree