Islamic Forum
andalusi

Numerical Miracles In The Quran, Real Evidence

keep up with the great work, i will analyse your findings carefully when i got some free time

PropellerAds

Thank you Senior Member,

All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).  (Qur'an 1:1/2)

May Allah enable us to uncover more of what we have yet to discover from the Quran. Ameen

Thank you Senior Member,

All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).  (Qur'an 1:1/2)

May Allah enable us to uncover more of what we have yet to discover from the Quran. Ameen

if you find anything new what is not on this forum, post it here so we all can test and verify it.

ATTENTION Another miracle found in Surah The CAVE 

(Watch this 2 min trailer) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjAFHJysbkk (full documentary )

This is Martin Armstrong, he has discovered 309 year cycles in power of civilisations. He currently stands for forecasting stocks, with his Pi models. 

It is highly succesful. Watch the youtube video above link.

This is what he says" So they will raise taxes until the people get mad as hell and refuse to take it any more. The first tax revolt in England was that of Wat Tyler in 1381. The first interval of 309 years was 1690 when because of taxes and a shortage of money in America, on February 3rd, 1690, the very first paper money was issued by the colony of Massachusetts and on December 10th that same year, they became the first American colonial government to borrow money starting national debts. Add another 309 years and you get the birth of the Euro.

At the 309 year level, weather has played a greater role in altering the behavior of society. There is the first Heroic period in Greek history separated also by a dark age, and then the Hellenistic period. During the dark age, because of weather Greeks took to ships and migrated south. Other cultures called them the Sea People. Rome (1) overthrew its king, (2) Republic became an Oligarchy, (3) after tremendous civil wars, it became Imperial Rome, and then collapsed. China also was invaded by the Mongols and was taken over by them even though they did not know how to read or write. They too were weakened by floods, famine, disease, and corruption." 

"-– "it was cyclical and only a matter of time before the other side grabs power for their turn."

THIS IS WHAT THE QURAN SAYS ON THE 309 YEAR CYCLE 

30:9 "Have they not traveled through the earth and observed how was the end of those before them? They were greater than them in POWER, and they plowed the earth and built it up more than they have built it up, and their messengers came to them with clear evidences. And Allah would not ever have wronged them, but they were wronging themselves."

Notice the cyclical nature of civilisation, one rises in power, greater than the one before, but falls. Also I higlighted power, because the 309 year cycle is cycle of power, shifts, occurring of the end of the civilisation. 

And notice which verse it was said on 30:9 i.e. 309 and in the chapter the Romans, Martin found the 309 year cycle in analyzing Roman coins, as you can see from the trailer. The coin debt devaluation follows a 86 year cycle. And 43 year cycle in confidence. 

86:16 But I am planning a plan 

43:79 Or have they devised a plan? But indeed, We are devising a plan.

Link below on the 86 year crises cycle. Martin says himself in his article, all things follows according to laws. Humans are non-linear in their behaviour and follows cycles. 

MARTIN SAYS 309 year cycle in religion. Quran SAYS the exact same!

" There is a 309.6 year cycle in religion that has been extraordinarily regular and that includes ALL religions not just Islam. This is of course amplified by economic downturns."

Here is what the Quran says on the Roman youths sleeping in the cave and why god made them sleep for 309 years 

18:20 Indeed, if they come to know of you, they will stone you or return you to their RELIGION. And never would you succeed, then - ever."

Allah has spoken the truth. This verse specifies that they needed to keep their religion a secret, because for the Roman youth to survive and be protected from society, and god heard there conservation, and made them sleep for 309 years! WOW! THIS is the greatest miracle ever! 

18:25 "And they remained in their cave for three hundred years and exceeded by nine." 

Not only that the Chapter speaks on silver-coins and coincidentally their is a 18 year monetary crises cycle also! Martin found this with analyzing Roman coins, in his computer models. Same as the Chapter number 18. 

From Article tax-revolts-and-that-309-year-cycle

And the 309 year cycle article explaination. 

Below is what he predicted since 1985, he predicted the fall of russia on the exact date, year, and also the fall of EU-union as we see it now. After year 2015.75

http://s3.amazonaws.com/armstrongeconomics-wp/2014/04/1998-Forecast.jpg

This is really significant! Also what the 309 year cycle is build of, as martin says, is SIX 51.6 year of volatility. The volatility roughly translated in economy is  repayment of debts and rise in interests rates. Infact this is what Kondratiev found before Martin he found a 54 year wave. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kondratiev_wave

But Martins Computer MODEL refined it to 51.6 year waves so that it can build into that larger 309.6 year cycle wave, where power shifts. 

Same ways as the Quran speaks on how he plans in 86 chapter, and the 43 chapter, that the two verses connect in the sense that 86:16 is equal to 43:79 (7+9 =16), and that the verse in surah the Cave for the 309 year cycle in religion as Martin himself says there is, and also the 30:9, with the cycles of powers that turns, and repeats:Although 18:25 says religion changed over 309 years(as martin himself says above, read #1030)

We have yet another correspondance; 51:6 "The Recompense is to occur "

In arabic, the word dayni, literally means debt, or religion. What ever we did on earth we have to repay. And  51.6 year is also THE INTERESTS RATE CYCLE! I am lost for words on how perfect the Quran is! Again just as the 30:9 we have 51:6 that describes the 309 year model. 

We also see that the Romans chapter and the 51 chapter has the same amount of verses, both 60. 

Besides the obvious connections of the verse numbers and description of Martin ECM model, we also see yet another correspondence. 

30:60/60 = 51 Connecting us to the 51 chapter, and 51:60/60 = 86 This is Martins Sorveregin debt cycle! 

The 86 year debt cycle completes, after the peak in sovereign confidence of 43 years. Do we see the this number in the Quran? besides the fact that Allah says he plans in 43:79(7+9=16) 86:16? Yes and we see it in The Romans chapter again! 

The Romans chapter has 817 words, and the only prime factorization is 19x43, thus the Quran chapters of both same length shows the shift of confidence of 43 years to the loss of confidence at 86 years(repayment of government debt) 

So The Romans connects to 51 chapter 30:60/60 = 51 and has 817 words (19x43) 43 year cycle --> to 51:60/60 = 86 ( The 86 year cycle)  And on top of this both chapter has 60 verses, and both chapter have 30:9 and 51:6 (which are Martins ECM numbers -his pi-model ) 309 year cycle of power shfiting- read #1030 a description of how civilisation ends and rises greater in power, by Martin. 

Here is the link for the 43 and 86 year cycle of debt: 

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/qa/the-86-year-cycle-is-all-around-us/

Now this indeed is a NUMERICAL miracle!! WOW! Just wow!! 

post-41302-0-21645600-1466878410_thumb.jpg

Edited by 309yearCYCLE

andalusi, on 12 Jun 2016 - 01:25, said:

if you find anything new what is not on this forum, post it here so we all can test and verify it.

How about my findings? The findings of Buisness cycle is real and all this is no trick, it is proven, and has consistent and is regular through history, as

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolai_Kondratiev found and Martin found very precisely: Look at how precise his numbers are with the financial crises

http://beurs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/publicprivatewaves.jpg

This is his 309 year cycle on Rome

http://s3.amazonaws.com/armstrongeconomics-wp/2013/10/ECM-Rome.jpg

I also suggest you watching a 2 min trailer of his works, it is in #1030

And andulusi, we know Prophet muhammed said, that he was inspired to say, that the cave chapter would relate to the end times, and is a perfect model. Now we see this chapter again proofing its worth by saying that the religion changed after 309 years, and exactly the same what martin found with his findings and I qoute him" There is a 309.6 year cycle in religion that has been extraordinarily regular and that includes all religions not just Islam. This is of course amplified by economic downturns."

Same with how power in civilisation turn like a wheel:

"At the 309 year level, weather has played a greater role in altering the behavior of society. There is the first Heroic period in Greek history separated also by a dark age, and then the Hellenistic period. During the dark age, because of weather Greeks took to ships and migrated south. Other cultures called them the Sea People. Rome (1) overthrew its king, (2) Republic became an Oligarchy, (3) after tremendous civil wars, it became Imperial Rome, and then collapsed. China also was invaded by the Mongols and was taken over by them even though they did not know how to read or write. They too were weakened by floods, famine, disease, and corruption." [/font][/color]

"it was cyclical and only a matter of time before the other side grabs power for their turn."

What do you think about my findings, I mean it is exactly the same as martins puts it and how god says it in 30:9 isn't this incredible? I am so moved.

Edited by 309yearCYCLE

i am not convinced, it seems far fetched to me, i like simple stuff wich are easy to understand but difficult to copy or create.

i dont say you are not right, i just think this is far feacthed for me.

Edited by andalusi

Recent article in WSJ dated April 6 ,2016  put forth a theory that 

CERN Is Seeking Secrets of the Universe, or Maybe Opening the Portals of Hell

http://www.wsj.com/articles/cern-is-seeking-secrets-of-the-universe-or-maybe-opening-the-portals-of-hell-1459800113

CERN set up its operation on 10 September 2008 .

Which corresponds to Hijri 1429.

Quran Verses 14:29 

29. Hell, in which they will burn, - and what an evil place to settle in!

Recent article in WSJ dated April 6 ,2016  put forth a theory that 

CERN Is Seeking Secrets of the Universe, or Maybe Opening the Portals of Hell

http://www.wsj.com/articles/cern-is-seeking-secrets-of-the-universe-or-maybe-opening-the-portals-of-hell-1459800113

CERN set up its operation on 10 September 2008 .

Which corresponds to Hijri 1429.

Quran Verses 14:29 

29. Hell, in which they will burn, - and what an evil place to settle in!

not good in my opinion, beacuse 

opening portal of hell, that did not happen, you cant connect something with quran wich has not occured and try to coonect it when there is no connection

s47u35.jpg

one more thing i found, 

Taking over the Prime Minister’s office on March 15, 2003, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan implemented a number of reforms...

https://www.tccb.gov.tr/en/receptayyiperdogan/biography/

On March 15, 2003, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan assumed the Prime Minister’s office.

http://b20turkey.org/speaker/recep-tayyip-erdogan/

That verse contains 15 words

Alam tara kayfa daraba Allahu mathalan kalimatan tayyibatan kashajaratin tayyibatin asluha thabitun wafarAAuha fee alssamai

so we have actually 4 points wich suggest that this is a programmed future event

U know u translated the arabic word Turkey into english

what about if u translated that word into turkish ta ra kay fa if u translated tht into Turkish wht would it come out as?

when i translated

تَرَ كَي  into Turkish it comes out as görüldü

i am not convinced, it seems far fetched to me, i like simple stuff wich are easy to understand but difficult to copy or create.

i dont say you are not right, i just think this is far feacthed for me.

Hmm that is very interesting what you say. So when Martin #1030 founded his company Princeton Economics, he correctly forecasted all of these events in his model, with the 309 year cycle : http://s3.amazonaws....98-Forecast.jpg

And he made that forecast in 1985. He went to prison for not sharing his model to the US government. Referred from the post in #1030 again. His company is cause of trilion dollars of transactions. Now he is released from prison, his model correctly forecasted the Brexit event, on that, the end of the 43 year cycle, Britan became a part of EU 43 years ago. 

On top of this. GOD said in the cave for roman youth that religion changed over 309 years. While Martin says the exact same thing. Do you disagree with Martin or God? Are you saying there are no connection in what martin said? I am baffled. Are you saying that God didn't protect the roman youth? Are you saying that they actually didn't sleep for 309 years? Are you saying Martin is wrong about the 309 year cycle of how religion changes? Who is wrong god or Martin? If one of them are wrong, both of them are wrong. 

I agree this theory is new. But trust me  God doesn't repeat numbers without reason, when he said 300 years added by 9, it is for a purpose. And Martin is the only one that got this, his sources is credible. For Gods sake he Advised economic affairs for IMF.  I messaged Martin about this finding. He only commented that, yes there is a 309 year cycle in religion and in power of powers that be. 

ATTENTION Another miracle found in Surah The CAVE 

(Watch this 2 min trailer) 

(full documentary )

This is Martin Armstrong, he has discovered 309 year cycles in power of civilisations. He currently stands for forecasting stocks, with his Pi models. 

It is highly succesful. Watch the youtube video above link.

This is what he says" So they will raise taxes until the people get mad as hell and refuse to take it any more. The first tax revolt in England was that of Wat Tyler in 1381. The first interval of 309 years was 1690 when because of taxes and a shortage of money in America, on February 3rd, 1690, the very first paper money was issued by the colony of Massachusetts and on December 10th that same year, they became the first American colonial government to borrow money starting national debts. Add another 309 years and you get the birth of the Euro.

At the 309 year level, weather has played a greater role in altering the behavior of society. There is the first Heroic period in Greek history separated also by a dark age, and then the Hellenistic period. During the dark age, because of weather Greeks took to ships and migrated south. Other cultures called them the Sea People. Rome (1) overthrew its king, (2) Republic became an Oligarchy, (3) after tremendous civil wars, it became Imperial Rome, and then collapsed. China also was invaded by the Mongols and was taken over by them even though they did not know how to read or write. They too were weakened by floods, famine, disease, and corruption." 

"-– "it was cyclical and only a matter of time before the other side grabs power for their turn."

THIS IS WHAT THE QURAN SAYS ON THE 309 YEAR CYCLE 

THE ROMANS CHAPTER 30 

30:9 "Have they not traveled through the earth and observed how was the end of those before them? They were greater than them in POWER, and they plowed the earth and built it up more than they have built it up, and their messengers came to them with clear evidences. And Allah would not ever have wronged them, but they were wronging themselves."

Notice the cyclical nature of civilisation, one rises in power, greater than the one before, but falls. Also I higlighted power, because the 309 year cycle is cycle of power, shifts, occurring of the end of the civilisation. 

And notice which verse it was said on 30:9 i.e. 309 and in the chapter the Romans, Martin found the 309 year cycle in analyzing Roman coins, as you can see from the trailer. The coin debt devaluation follows a 86 year cycle. And 43 year cycle in confidence. 

86:16 But I am planning a plan 

43:79 Or have they devised a plan? But indeed, We are devising a plan.

Martin About the 86 year cycle 

armstrongeconomics(dot)com slash qa slash the-86-year-cycle-is-all-around-us slash 

" It is all around us if you just let go of the prejudice and see the world as it truly is. Cycles are how energy flows, from sound and light to the cycles in your heart, no less your brain waves."

MARTIN SAYS 309 year cycle in religion. Quran SAYS the exact same!

" There is a 309.6 year cycle in religion that has been extraordinarily regular and that includes ALL religions not just Islam. This is of course amplified by economic downturns."

Here is what the Quran says on the Roman youths sleeping in the cave and why god made them sleep for 309 years 

18:20 Indeed, if they come to know of you, they will stone you or return you to their RELIGION. And never would you succeed, then - ever."

Allah has spoken the truth. This verse specifies that they needed to keep their religion a secret, because for the Roman youth to survive and be protected from society, and god heard there conservation, and made them sleep for 309 years. 

18:25 "And they remained in their cave for 300 and exceeded by 9." 

Not only that the Chapter speaks on silver-coins and coincidentally their is a 18 year monetary crises cycle also! Martin found this with analyzing Roman coins, in his computer models. Same as the Chapter number 18. 

Below is what he predicted since 1985, he predicted the fall of russia on the exact date, year, and also the fall of EU-union as we see it now. After year 2015.75

http://s3.amazonaws....98-Forecast.jpg

U know u translated the arabic word Turkey into english

what about if u translated that word into turkish ta ra kay fa if u translated tht into Turkish wht would it come out as?

why Fa, Fa is irrelevant, ta ra kay is important not Fa

why Fa, Fa is irrelevant, ta ra kay is important not Fa

ok then ta ra kay not fa my mistake

if u translate ta ra kay in Turkish it wouldnt come out as Turkey

ok then ta ra kay not fa my mistake

if u translate ta ra kay in Turkish it wouldnt come out as Turkey

you cant translate like that in googe earth, it will not recognize it. by the way it is turks who discovered this numericla miracle with tayyib erdogan in the quran, not me.

what we can see is that letters TRKY are next to each other, and even spelling is almost same as Turkey (in the quran Tarakay)

FACT 1 :

They are 19 Suras which the sum with their verses gives a prime number 

e.g  chapter 8 has 75 verses 8+75= 83(prime)

30 Suras are prime numbers. 32 verses are prime numbers.

The sum of the 19 first prime verses is multiple of 19 :

total : 7+109+.... =  969  = 19 x 51

Edited by muslim4life7

19 coded in Allah's name

Total Numeric Value of 99 Names of Allah = 34,200 = 19 x 1800

34,200 = 19 x 1800
Numeric Sum of all 99 Names of Allah - 34,200
The number 99 written in Hindu-Arabic numeral system is imprinted on human hands. If one
looks at his or her palms, thumbs facing upward, the lines in the hands appear as "١٨ ٨١",
which are the Hindu-Arabic numerals -commonly used in eastern Arab countries- of 81 and 18,
which sum to 99.

15f098ecf351dabdc07f53ee8bbfb655.jpg

Adding the numbers – 18 and 81, we would get:
١٨ + ٨١ = 99
18 + 81 = 99…………Names of God
If we place the numbers – 18 and 81 side by side, we get the magical number - 1881:
18 and 81 -------------- 1881
1881 = 19 x 99
19…….is numerical value of the Arabic name ‘Wahid’ of God
99……. Names of God
19 x 99 means ‘Wahid’ God has 99 names in the Holy Book - Quran

and Allah knows best

IN THE NAME OF Allah MOST MERCIFUL MOST GRACIOUS

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

STUDY ABOUT  ITS LETTERS  :

1- ALPHABETICAL LETTERS      = 10  ( ب س م ا ل ه رح ن ي  )

1- OTHER REPEATED LETTERS =  9  (  ل  ا ل  م  ا ل ر ح  م)

NUMBER OF LETTERS ARE 19    IN    4  WORDS

AND WE FOUND THAT :

( 19 + 4 ) X (19 - 4)      =  345

THE ONE WHO WROTE THE QURAN Allah swt  HE KNOWS WHY HE PUT THE NUMBER 19  AND WHY IN ONE VERSE HE PUT 4 WORDS AND THE LETTERS  OF THOSE WORDS ARE 3 4 5   = 345   AND  HE KNOWS THAT THE TOTAL CHAPTERS ARE 114  

TOTAL OF THE SERIAL NUMBERS OF THE CHAPTERS WITH  ODD  VERSES NUMBER = 3105 = 345 X 9

TOTAL OF THE SERIAL NUMBERS OF THE CHAPTERS WITH EVEN  VERSES NUMBER =3450 = 345 X 10

AND       3450-3105 = 345  

AGAIN THE CODE 19 PROVED THAT THE QURAN BUILT ON  AMAZING RULES AND THE LETTERS AND WORDS ARE COUNTED ..

NOW TO THE VERSE OF THE 19 :

NOTICE HOW MANY LETTERS AND WRITE IT DOWN IN THE SAME ORDER:

عليهــا    تسعــة   عشــر

3         4         5

AND WE FIND THE AMAZING NUMBER   345

FROM THE QURAN :

74:30 عَلَيْهَا تِسْعَةَ عَشَرَ

Over it are Nineteen.

IN THIS VERSE WE HAVE THE NUMBER 19 WITH THE NUMBER 345  

19 X 345 = 6555     AND IT IS THE SUM OF THE NUMBERS FROM 1 TO 114  ( THE CHAPTERS IN THE QURAN)

• Like 1

Brother Andalusi can u verify this 

QURAN SYMMETRY
----------
First 7 verses = 29 words
First 7 words  = 29 letters
Last  7 verses = 29 words
Last  7 words  = 29 letters
where 7th additive prime = 29

Brother Andalusi can u verify this 

QURAN SYMMETRY

----------

First 7 verses = 29 words

First 7 words  = 29 letters

Last  7 verses = 29 words

Last  7 words  = 29 letters

where 7th additive prime = 29

the red one is not correct, 7 last verses has 26 words

1. Quran has 114 chapters
   where
        619  =  114th prime number
        6×19 =  114
        chapter 114 has 6 verses
        digit sum of 114 = 1+1+4 = 6

NOW TO THE VERSE OF THE 19 :

NOTICE HOW MANY LETTERS AND WRITE IT DOWN IN THE SAME ORDER:

عليهــا    تسعــة   عشــر

3         4         5

AND WE FIND THE AMAZING NUMBER   345

FROM THE QURAN :

74:30 عَلَيْهَا تِسْعَةَ عَشَرَ

Over it are Nineteen.

IN THIS VERSE WE HAVE THE NUMBER 19 WITH THE NUMBER 345  

19 X 345 = 6555     AND IT IS THE SUM OF THE NUMBERS FROM 1 TO 114  ( THE CHAPTERS IN THE QURAN)

i did not know about this, i like it :)