Islamic Forum
Nightingale

Florida Democrat Forced To Resign

I will need to go searching for the link again, but I read this the other day. Basically, a state leader of the Democratic Party in Florida was forced to step down so as not to jeopardize President Obama's re-election. Obama's aides have stated that they need the Jewish vote to ensure a Democrat victory in November, and when a Democrat leader spoke out against AIPAC and israel for violating the human rights of Palestinians, it caused several key Democrats to call for her censure and removal.

Here's one of the links about it: http://mondoweiss.ne...-holocaust.html

Evelyn Garcia was forced to apologize for her hateful statements against israel who she denounced in emails for their aggression against Palestinians. It is interesting to note that AIPAC, the American-israeli campaign group demanded action to silence her because of anti-Semitic comments.

Sadly, it seems that telling the truth about things that are happening are off limits when it comes to israel and Palestine in the USA. One person even commenting that it wasn't like the Palestinian people deserved to have their own state because Palestine didn't exist. Technically, that's incorrect, as Palestine & Transjordan was a British possession up through World War 2. I am just saddened this person actually backpedaled instead of standing her ground for truth, I would've supported her if she had.

Please also note, this is an article written by a Jewish man who is against the Zionist lobby in the United States, according to his own beliefs. To quote from his website:

The aims of this website are....

...3. To foster the movement for greater fairness and justice for Palestinians in American foreign policy.

4. To offer alternatives to pro-Zionist ideology as a basis for American Jewish identity.

Source: http://mondoweiss.net/about-mondoweiss

Edited by Nightingale

PropellerAds

Here is an article to support your news, Nightingale. http://www.thecuttingedgenews.com/index.php?article=74624&pageid=17&pagename=News

It is interesting to note that she is still running for a House of Representatives seat. She will have a low chance in getting it but it is great someone has the guts to face AIPAC politically. I like this. It definitely would be great US citizens realize that israel controls a land and a population and denies them basic human rights. The Palestinians are technically citizens of no country. Good luck, Evelyn Garcia!

She is definitely one Democrat I'd vote for because she obviously cares more about truth than political expediency. Unfortunately I think her district will see an influx of AIPAC money to keep her out. After all, the US is beholden to AIPAC as Ron Paul says.

She is definitely one Democrat I'd vote for because she obviously cares more about truth than political expediency. Unfortunately I think her district will see an influx of AIPAC money to keep her out. After all, the US is beholden to AIPAC as Ron Paul says.

And look what happened to Ron Paul once he really swung the hammer in the debates. The media immediately stopped talking about him unless it was just a passing reference. If you noticed it, it demonstrated the influence AIPAC and related organizations have upon what is politically presented through the "free media."

And look what happened to Ron Paul once he really swung the hammer in the debates. The media immediately stopped talking about him unless it was just a passing reference. If you noticed it, it demonstrated the influence AIPAC and related organizations have upon what is politically presented through the "free media."

Yes I noticed it along with all of those who support him. But AIPAC is a blight nowadays (if they weren't before) and it is sad how much power they have. Who runs the US' foreign policy? AIPAC does.

Yes I noticed it along with all of those who support him. But AIPAC is a blight nowadays (if they weren't before) and it is sad how much power they have. Who runs the US' foreign policy? AIPAC does.

Let's take it over ;) We can start A-AIPAC.. the first A is for Anti

Great anti-zionist website Nightingale . I 'm sure it's loaded with " non-biased opinions" . Same type of one sided website ,where Saracen Soldier cut and pasted the Belgian woman's narrative of sexual harrasssment . I guess the internet's got something for everyone eh ? I do not doubt your story though ,S.E.Florida has a heavy and very wealthy jewish population ,and most are Democrats , making her statement not a very wise political move . It would be like a Republican who favored abortion or same sex marriage - you get the kiss of death from the Party .

BTW Wesley , CAIR does the same thing , on a smaller scale , but they're just getting started .

And Nightingale although AIPAC exerts an influence on foreign policy towards israel , support for israel amongst Americans in general has varied over the years , never lower than 62 % and as high as 83% . So at the end of the day American Politicians will go along with their constituents , who vote them in or out of office .

Actually Aligarr, you might want to revise your numbers, according to actually most polling groups, American support for israel has been falling in line with the support for the continued wars in the Middle East.

And why can't Jews be anti-Zionist? You did realize that the majority of people that post at that site are Jewish, did you not? Look, I am in support of israel being allowed to exist for what it is worth, but they HAVE to acknowledge that Palestine has a right to exist as well. The israelis have constantly been the ones to pull back from the negotiating table as soon as there is consensus for actual change in the region, why? Supposedly for their security.

I was talking with a Jewish couple today and it was funny. We had a very nice and calm conversation. (By the way, these were Holocaust survivors, the woman even surprisingly showed me her tattoo.) You know what they said? They said that it is sad that their people can't learn from history, because now the people of israel are the ones that are keeping people in concentration camps. I kind of wish you were there Aligarr, because I would DARE you to try and denounce them for saying that.

Edited by Nightingale

why would I denounce them for saying that ? they're entitled to their opinion . I would however ask them if they had ever been to israel , and if so , exactly where are those "concentration camps " located .Because I have heard nothing about them from the Red Cross , the UN , nor even the Red Crescent . Having been to israel several times I've never seen nor heard of "concentration camps for Palestinians" . Perhaps you can enlighten me as to their exact locations ?

At present the figures are 63% of Americans favor support for israel .Politically 85%of Republicans ,Conservatives and Moderateds , 59% of Democrats and Liberals . Or roughly 2/3 rds of Americans .

why would I denounce them for saying that ? they're entitled to their opinion . I would however ask them if they had ever been to israel , and if so , exactly where are those "concentration camps " located .Because I have heard nothing about them from the Red Cross , the UN , nor even the Red Crescent . Having been to israel several times I've never seen nor heard of "concentration camps for Palestinians" . Perhaps you can enlighten me as to their exact locations ?

Have you ever been to Palestine? You know israel controls all that goes in and out of Palestine, to include energy, food, and medical supplies? The GDP per capita of Palestinians is just over $600 per year while that of the rest of israel is about $22,000 (CIA World Factbook). The "concentration camp" is a reference to the entirety of the West Bank and especially Gaza.

Sorry Wesley , when someone uses the term "concentration camp " especially the analogy Nightingale chose , there is simply no comparison . Ive been to all parts of israel and found no such condition .The West bank is no concentration camp , have you been to Nazareth , Bethehem ? A for Gaza , talk to Hamas as far as suppression goes , everything is available in Gaza except weapons , that is what is prevented .There are no food shortages , no shortages of medicines .Yes israel controls what enters Gaza inasmuch as weapons go . Hardly a concentration camp which forced labor, meager rations, and eventual death are associated with .

There are no concentration camps .