Islamic Forum
trundle

Tell Me About Your Journey To Islam!

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking to find out about the stories of how you became a member of Islam (or reverted to it?)

What was it that drew you towards Islam?

I'd like to hear from those that started off as members of other faiths prior to their transition to Islam as this must be a fairly difficult task to undertake.

To those who grew up in a Muslim family, I'd like to hear how you have affirmed your beliefs on your own to achieve a conviction on par with those that have transitioned to Islam from another faith.

Look forward to hearing from you all!

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking to find out about the stories of how you became a member of Islam (or reverted to it?)

What was it that drew you towards Islam?

I'd like to hear from those that started off as members of other faiths prior to their transition to Islam as this must be a fairly difficult task to undertake.

To those who grew up in a Muslim family, I'd like to hear how you have affirmed your beliefs on your own to achieve a conviction on par with those that have transitioned to Islam from another faith.

Look forward to hearing from you all!

There are many convert stories in this section.

http://www.gawaher.com/forum/78-ive-just-reverted-converted-to-Islam/

Might Help You. :]

Islam draged me to itself like magnet when i was younger, while noone in my family was practicing muslim.

Catholic priest converted to Islam, his story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wKrX9Md2t0

how (Joshua) Evans converted to Islam ? - beautiful story