Islamic Forum
The Shrew

Verses From The Bible That Point To Prophet Muhammad?

PropellerAds

Error

Brother Carlos, Instead of calling out error I am assuming in what Brother Andalusi has said. How about offering some intilectual insight as to why you feel it is in error. Just calling out error seems flat and antagonistic. I would like to see what you actualy have to say on it.

God bless

• Like 1

Sorry brother – I typed “error” because I accidently posted in the wrong thread. My message was supposed to be posted in the “Is The Bible Corrupted?” thread. I didn’t know how to erase it so I typed error.

I can’t believe how far your bias and ignorance has taken you. You have already been refuted by Augustine regarding Deuteronomy chapter 18 here

And here

Can’t you see how blind you’ve become? Wake up man it’s time to repent. If you continue to use Deuteronomy chapter 18 after this refutation then I will shake the dust from my feet and leave you in God’s mercy.

how is Jesus prophet like moses, it is more propriate that it is Muhammed,

read this, from debate between muslim and christian where he presents proof that bible speak about Muhammed

HERE IS DEATILED ANALYSIS WHY THAT VERSE SPEAK ABOUT MUHAMMED AND NOT JESUS.

Why nothing?

I posed the question: "What does the Bible say about Muhummed?" Without hesitation he answered, "Nothing!" I asked: "Why nothing? According to your interpretation the Bible have so many things to say about the rise of Soviet Russia and about the Last Days and even about the Pope of the Roman Ca tholics?" He said, "Yes, but there was nothing about Muhummed!" I asked again, "Why nothing? Surely this man Muhummed who had been responsible for the bringing into being a world-wide community of millions of Believers who, on his authority, believe in:

(1) the miraculous birth of Jesus,

(2) that Jesus is the Messiah,(note 6)

(3) that he gave life to the dead by God's permission, and that he healed those born blind and the lepers by God's permission.

Surely this book (the Bible) must have something to say about this great Leader of men who spoke so well of Jesus and his mother Mary?"

The old man from the Free State replied. "My son, I have been reading the Bible for the past 50 years, and if there was any mention of him, I would have known it."

Not One by name!

I enquired: "According to you, are there not hundreds of prophecies regarding the coming of Jesus in the Old Testament." The dominee interjected: "Not hundreds, but thousands!" I said, "I am not going to dispute the 'thousand and one' prophecies in the Old Testament regarding the coming of Jesu s Christ, because the whole Muslim-world has already accepted him without the testimony of any Biblical prophecy. We Muslims have accepted the de facto Jesus on the authority of Muhummed alone, and there are in the world today no less than 900,000,000 followers of Muhummed who love, respect and rev ere Jesus Christ as a great Messenger of God without having the Christians to convince them by means of their Biblical dialectics. Out of the 'thousands' of prophecies referred to, can you please give me just one single prophecy where Jesus is mentioned by name? The term 'Messiah', translated as 'C hrist', is not a name but a title. Is there a single Prophecy where it says that the name of the Messiah will be JESUS, and that his mother's name will be MARY, that his supposed father will be JOSEPH THE CARPENTER; that he will be born in the reign of HEROD THE KING, etc. etc.? No! There are no su ch details! Then how can you conclude that those 'thousand' Prophecies refer to Jesus (Peace be upon him)?"

What is Prophecy?

The dominee replies: "You see, prophecies are word-pictures of something that is going to happen in the future. When that thing actually comes to pass, we see vividly in these prophecies the fulfilment of what had been predicted in the past." I said: "What you actually do is that you deduce, yo u reason, you put two and two together." He said: "Yes." I said: "If this is what you have to do with a 'thousand' prophecies to justify your claim with regards to the genuineness of Jesus, why should we not adopt the very same system for Muhummed?" The dominee agreed that it was a fair proposition , a reasonable way of dealing with the problem.

I asked him to open up Deuteronomy, chapter 18, verse 18, which he did. I read from memory the verse in Afrikaans, because this was my purpose in having a little practice with the language of the ruling race in South Africa. (8)

'N PROFEET SAL EK VIR HULLE VERWEK UIT DIE MIDDE VAN HULLE BROERS, SOOS JY IS, EN EK SAL MY WOORDE IN SY MOND LE, EN HY SY SAL AAN HULLE SE ALLE WAT EK HOM BEVEEL. Deut.18: 18.

The English translation reads as follows:-

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren,

like unto thee,

and I will put my words in his mouth;

and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him." Deut.18:18.

Prophet Like Moses

Having recited the verse in Afrikaans, I apologised for my uncertain pronunciation, The dominee assured me that I was doing fine. I enquired: "To whom does this prophecy refer?" Without the slightest hesitation he answered: "JESUS!" I asked: "Why Jesus?... his name is not mentioned here." The domin ee replied: "Since prophecies are word-pictures of something that is going to happen in the future, we find that the wordings of this verse adequately describe him. You see the most important words of this prophecy are 'SOOS JY IS' (like unto thee), - LIKE YOU - like Moses, and Jesus is like Moses. " I questioned: "In which way is Jesus like Moses?" The answer was: "In the first place Moses was a JEW and Jesus was also a JEW; secondly, Moses was a PROPHET and Jesus was also a PROPHET - therefore Jesus is like Moses and that is exactly what God had foretold Moses - "SOOS JY IS". "Can you think of any other similarities between Moses and Jesus?" I asked. The dominee said that he could not think of any. I replied: "If these are the only two criteria for discovering a candidate for this prophecy of Deuteronomy 18:18, then in that case the criteria could fit any one of the following Biblica l personages after Moses:- Solomon, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Malachi, John the Baptist etc., because they were also ALL Jews as well as Prophets. Why should we not apply this prophency to any one of these prophets, and why only to Jesus? Why should we make fish of one and fowl of anoth er?" The dominee had no reply. I continued: "You see, my conclusions are that Jesus is most unlike Moses, and if I am wrong I would like you to correct me."

Three Unlikes

So staying, I reasoned with him: "In the FIRST place Jesus is not like Moses, because, according to you - 'JESUS IS A GOD', but Moses is not God. Is this true?" He said: "Yes." I said: "Therefore, Jesus is not like Moses! SECONDLY, according to you - 'JESUS DIED FOR THE SINS OF THE WORLD', but Mose s did not have to die for the sins of the world. Is this true?" He again said: "Yes." I said: "Therefore Jesus is not like Moses! THIRDLY, according to you - 'JESUS WENT TO HELL FOR THREE DAYS', but Moses did not have to go there. Is this true?" He answered meekly: "Y-e-s." I concluded: "Therefore Jesus is not like Moses!" "But dominee," I continued: "these are not hard facts, solid facts, they are mere matters of belief over which the little ones can stumble and fall. Let us discuss something very simple, very easy that if your little ones are called in to hear the discussion, would have no difficulty in following it, shall we?" The dominee was quiet happy at the suggestion.

Father and Mother

(1) "Moses had a father and a mother. Muhummed also had a father and a mother. But Jesus had only a mother, and no human father. Is this true?" He said: "Yes." I said: "DAAROM IS JESUS NIE SOOS MOSES NIE, MAAR MUHUMMED IS SOOS MOSES!" Meaning: "Therefore Jesus is not like Moses, but Muhummed is lik e Moses!" (By now the reader will realise that I was using the Afrikaans language only for practice purposes. I shall discontinue its use in this narration).

Miraculous Birth

(2) "Moses and Muhummed were born in the normal, natural course, i.e. the physical association of man and woman; but Jesus was created by a special miracle. You will recall that we are told in the Gospel of St.Matthew 1:18".....BEFORE THEY CAME TOGETHER,(Joseph the Carpenter and Mary) SHE WAS FOUND WITH CHILD BY THE HOLY GHOST.' And St.Luke tells us that when the good news of the birth of a holy son was announded to her, Mary reasoned:'.......HOW SHALL THIS BE, SEEING I KNOW NOT A MAN? AND THE ANGEL ANSWERED AND SAID UNTO HER, THE HOLY GHOST SHALL COME UPON THEE, AND THE POWER OF THE HIGHEST SHALL OVERSHADOW THEE:......'(Luke 1:35). The Holy Qur'an confirms the miraculous birth of Jesus, in nobler and sublimer terms. In answer to her logical question:

" O MY LORD! HOW SHALL I HAVE A SON WHEN NO MAN HATH TOUCHED ME? "

The angel says in reply:

"EVEN SO:

Allah CREATETH WHAT HE WILLETH:

WHEN HE HATH DECREED A PLAN,

HE BUT SAITH TO IT "BE,"

AND IT IS " (9) (HOLY QUR'AN, 3:47).

It is not necessary for God to plant a seed in man or animal. He merely wills it and it comes into being. This is the Muslim conception of the of birth of Jesus.

(When I compared the Qur'an and the Biblical versions of the birth of Jesus to the head of the Bible Society in our largest City, and when I enquired: "Which version would you prefer to give your daughter, the QUR'ANIC version or the BIBLICAL version?" The man bowed his head and answered: "The Qur'anic.") In short, I said to the dominee: "Is it true that Jesus was born miraculously as against the natural birth of Moses and Muhummed?"He replied proudly:"Yes!" I said:"Therefore Jesus is not like Moses, but Muhummed is like Moses. And God says to Moses in the Book of Deuteronomy 18:18 "LIKE UNTO THEE" (Like You, Like Moses) and Muhummed is like Moses."

Marriage Ties

(3) "Moses and Muhummed married and begat children, but Jesus remained a bachelor all his life. Is this true?" The dominee said: "Yes." I said: "Therefore Jesus is not like Moses, but Muhummed is like Moses."

Jesus Rejected by his People

(3) "Moses and Muhummed were accepted as prophets by their people in their very lifetime. No doubt the Jews gave endless trouble to Moses and they murmured in the wilderness, but as a nation, they acknowledged that Moses was a Messenger of God sent to them. The Arabs too made Muhummed's life imposs ible. He suffered very badly at their hands. After 13 years of preaching in Mecca, he had to emigrate from the city of his birth. But before his demise, the Arab nation as a whole accepted him as the Messenger of Allah. But according to the Bible: 'He (Jesus) CAME UNTO HIS OWN, BUT HIS OWN RECEIVED HIM NOT.' (John 1:11). And even today, ofter two thousand years, his people- the Jews, as a whole, have rejeted him. Is this true?" The dominee said: "Yes." I said: "THEREFORE JESUS IS NOT LIKE MOSES, BUT MUHUMMED IS LIKE MOSES."

"Other-Wordly" Kingdom

(5) "Moses and Muhummed were prophets as well as kings. A prophet means a man who receives Divine Revelation for the Guidance of Man and this Guidance he conveys to God's creatures as received without any addition or deletion. A king is a person who has the power of life and death over his people. It is immaterial whether the person wears a crown or not, or whether he was ever addressed as king or monarch: if the man has the prerogative of inflicting capital punishment - HE IS A KING. Moses possessed such a power. Do you remember the israelite who was found picking up firewood on Sabbath Day , and Moses had him stoned to death? (Numbers- 15:13). There are other crimes also mentioned in the Bible for which capital punishment was inflicted on the Jews at the behest of Moses. Muhummed too, had the power of life and death over his people. There are instances in the Bible of persons who wer e given gift of prophecy only, but they were not in a position to implement their directives. Some of these holy men of God who were helpless in the face of stubborn rejection of their mesage, were the prophets lot, Jonah, Daniel, Ezra, and John the Baptist. They could only deliver the message, but could not enforce the Law. The Holy Prophet Jesus (Peace b.u.h) also belonged to this category. The Christian Gospel clearly confirms this: when Jesus was dragged before the Roman Governor, Pontius Pilate, Charged for sedition, Jesus made a convincing point in his defence to refute the false charg e: JESUS ANSWERED, "MY KINGDOM IS NOT OF THIS WORLD': IF MY KINGDOM WERE OF THIS WORLD, THEN WOULD MY SERVANTS FIGHT, THAT I SHOULD NOT BE DELIVERED TO THE JEWS; BUT NOW IS MY KINGDOM NOT FROM HENCE"(John 18:36) This convinced Pilate (A Pagan) that though Jesus might not be in full possessio n of his mental faculty, he did not strike him as being a danger to his rule. Jesus claimed a spiritual Kingdom only; in other words he only claimed to be a Prophet. Is this true?" The dominee answered:"Yes." I said:"Therefore Jesus is not like Moses but Muhummed is like Moses."

No New Laws

(6) "Moses and Muhummed brought new laws and new regulations for their people. Moses not only gave the Ten Commandments to the israelites, but a very comprehensive ceremonial law for the guidance of his people. Muhummed comes to a people steeped in barbarism and ignorance. They married their step-m others; they buried their daughters alive; drunkenness, adultery, idolatry, and gambling were the order of the day. Gibbon describe the Arabs before Islam in his "Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire", THE HUMAN BRUTE, ALMOST WITHOUT SENSE, IS POORLY DISTINGUISHED FROM THE REST OF THE ANIMAL CREATI ON.' There was hardly anything to distinguish between the "man" and the "animal" of the time; they were animals in human form.

"From this abject barbarism, Muhummed elevated them, in the words of Thomas Carlysle, 'into torch-bearers of light and learning.' 'TO THE ARAB NATION IT WAS AS A BIRTH FROM DARKNESS INTO LIGHT. ARABIA FIRST BECAME ALIVE BY MEANS OF IT. A POOR SHEPHERD PEOPLE, ROAMING UNNOTICED IN ITS DESERTS SINCE THE CREATION OF THE WORLD. SEE, THE UNNOTICED BECOMES WORLD NOTABLE, THE SMALL HAS GROWN WORLD-GREAT. WITHIN ONE CENTURY AFTERWARDS ARABIA WAS AT GRANADA ON ONE HAND AND AT DELHI ON THE OTHER. GLANCING IN VALOUR AND SPLENDOUR, AND THE LIGHT OF GENIUS, ARABIA SHINES OVER A GREA SECTION OF THE WORLD. ...' The fact is that Muhummed gave his people a Law and Order they never had before.

"As regards Jesus, when the Jews felt suspicious of him that he might be an imposter with designs to pervert their teachings, Jesus took pains to assure them that he had not come with a new religion - no new laws and no new regulations. I quote his own words: 'THINK NOT THAT IAM COME TO DESTROY THE LAW, OR THE PROPHETS: IAM NOT COME TO DESTROY, BUT TO FULFIL. FOR VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS, ONE JOT OR ONE TITLE SHALL IN NO WISE PASS FROM THE LAW, TILL ALL BE FULFILLED.'(Mathew 5:17-18). In other words he had not come with any new laws or regulation he came only to fulfil the old law. This what he gave the Jews to understand- unless he was speaking with the tongue in his cheek trying to bluff the Jews into accepting him as a man of God and by subterfuge trying to ram a new religion down their throats. No! This Messenger of God would never resort to such fo ul means to subvert the Religion of God. He himself fulfilled the laws. He observed the commandments of Moses, and he respected the Sabbath. At no time did a single Jew point a finger at him to say, 'why don't you fast' or 'why don't you wash your hands before you break bread',which charges they al wasy levied against his disciples, but never against Jesus. This is because as a good Jew he honoured the laws of the prophets who preceded him. In short, he had created no new religion and had brought no new law like Moses and Muhummed. Is this true?" I asked the dominee, and he answered: "Yes." I said:"Therefore, Jesus is not like Moses but Muhummed is like Moses."

How they Departed

(7) "Both Moses and Muhummed died natural deaths, but according to Christianity, Jesus was violently killed on the cross.(10) Is this true?" The dominee said: "Yes." I averred: "Therefore Jesus is not like Moses but Muhummed is like Moses."

Heavenly Abode

(8) "Moses and Muhummed both lie buried in earth, but according to you, Jesus in heaven. Is this true?" The dominee agreed. I said: "Therefore Jesus is not like Moses but Muhummed is like Moses."

Ishmael The First Born

Since the dominee was helplessly agreeing with every point, I said, "Dominee, so far what I have done is to prove only one point out of the whole prophecy- that is proving the phrase 'LIKE UNTO THEE' - 'Like You' 'Like Moses'. The Prophecy is much more than this single phrase which reads as follows : "I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PROPHET FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN LIKE UNTO THEE......." The emphasis is on the words- "From among their brethren." Moses and his people, the Jews, are here addressed as a racial entity, and as such their 'brethren' would undoubtedly be the arabs. You see, the Holy Bible s peaks of Abraham as the "Friend of God". Abraham had two wives - Sarah and Hagar. Hagar bore Abraham a son - HIS FIRST-BORN- '......And Abraham(11) called HIS SON'S name, which Hagar bare Ishmael.' (Genesis 16:15). 'And Abraham took Ishmael HIS SON......" (Genesis 17:23). 'And Ishmael HIS SON was thirteen years old, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.'(Genesis 17:25). Up to the age of THIRTEEN Ishmael was the ONLY son and sed of Abraham, when the covenant was ratified between God and Abraham. God grants Abraham another son through Sarah, named Isaac, wh o was very much the junior to his brother Ishmael.

Arabs and Jews

If Ishmael and Isaac are the sons of the same father Abraham, then they are brothers. And so the children of the one are the BRETHREN of the children of the other. The children of Isaac are the Jews and the Children of Ishmael are the Arabs - so they are BRETHREN to one another. The Bible affirms, 'AND HE (ISHMAEL) SHALL DWELL IN THE PRESENCE OF ALL HIS BRETHREN.' (Genesis 16:12). 'AND HE (ISHMAEL) DIED IN THE PRESENCE OF ALL HIS BRETHREN.(Genesis 25:18). The children of Isaac are the brethren of the Ishmaelites. In like manner Muhummed is from among the brethren of the israeli tes beause he was a descendant of Ishamel the son of Abraham. This exactly as the prophecy has it- 'FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN'.(Deut.18:18). There the prophecy distinctly mentions that the coming prophet who would be like Moses, must arise NOT from the 'children of israel' or from 'among the mselves', but from among their brethren. MUHUMMED THEREFORE WAS FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN!

Words in the Mouth

"The prophecy proceeds further:'.......AND I WILL PUT MY WORDS INTO HIS MOUTH.......' What does it mean when it is said 'I will put my words in your mouth'? You see, when I asked you (the dominee) to open Deuteronomy chapter 18, verse 18, at the beginning, and if I had asked you to read, and if you had read: would I be putting my words into your mouth?" The dominee answered: "No." "But," I continued: "If I were to teach you a language like Arabic about which you have no knowledge, and if I asked you to read or repeat after me what I utter i.e.:

"SAY: HE IS Allah THE ONE AND ONLY;

Allah, THE ETERNAL ABSOLUTE;

HE BEGETTETH NOT, NOR IS HE BEGOTTEN:

AND THERE IS NONE LIKE UNTO HIM.

(Holy Qur'an 112:1-4)( I read them in Arabic )

Would I not be putting these unheard words of a foreign tongue which you utter, into your mouth?" The dominee agreed that it was indeed so. In an identical manner, I said, the words of the Holy Qur'an, the Revelation vouchsafed by the Almighty God to Muhummed, were revealed.

History tells us that Muhummed was forty years of age. He was in a cave some three miles north of the City of Mecca. It was the 27th night of the Muslim month of Ramadaan. In the cave the Archangel Gabriel commands him in his mother tongue:'IQRA' which means READ! or PROCLAIM! or RECITE! Muhummed w as terrified and in his bewilderment replied that he was not NOT LEARNED! The angel commands him a second time with the same result. For the third time the angel continues.

Now Muhummed, grasps, that what was required of him was to repeat! to rehearse! And he repeats the words as they were put into his mouth:

"READ! IN THE NAME OF THE LORD AND CHERISHER, WHO CREATED-

CREATED MAN, FROM A (MERE) CLOT OF CONGEALED BLOOD:

READ! AND THY LORD IS MOST BOUNTIFUL,-

HE WHO TAUGHT (THE USE OF) THE PEN,

TAUGHT MAN THAT WHICH HE KNEW NOT".

(Holy Qur'an 96:1-5)

These are the first five verses which were revealed to Muhummed which now occupy the beginning of the 96th chapter of the Holy Qur'an.

how is Jesus prophet like moses, it is more propriate that it is Muhammed,

read this, from debate between muslim and christian where he presents proof that bible speak about Muhammed

HERE IS DEATILED ANALYSIS WHY THAT VERSE SPEAK ABOUT MUHAMMED AND NOT JESUS.

Why nothing?

I posed the question: "What does the Bible say about Muhummed?" Without hesitation he answered, "Nothing!" I asked: "Why nothing? According to your interpretation the Bible have so many things to say about the rise of Soviet Russia and about the Last Days and even about the Pope of the Roman Ca tholics?" He said, "Yes, but there was nothing about Muhummed!" I asked again, "Why nothing? Surely this man Muhummed who had been responsible for the bringing into being a world-wide community of millions of Believers who, on his authority, believe in:

(1) the miraculous birth of Jesus,

(2) that Jesus is the Messiah,(note 6)

(3) that he gave life to the dead by God's permission, and that he healed those born blind and the lepers by God's permission.

Surely this book (the Bible) must have something to say about this great Leader of men who spoke so well of Jesus and his mother Mary?"

The old man from the Free State replied. "My son, I have been reading the Bible for the past 50 years, and if there was any mention of him, I would have known it."

Not One by name!

I enquired: "According to you, are there not hundreds of prophecies regarding the coming of Jesus in the Old Testament." The dominee interjected: "Not hundreds, but thousands!" I said, "I am not going to dispute the 'thousand and one' prophecies in the Old Testament regarding the coming of Jesu s Christ, because the whole Muslim-world has already accepted him without the testimony of any Biblical prophecy. We Muslims have accepted the de facto Jesus on the authority of Muhummed alone, and there are in the world today no less than 900,000,000 followers of Muhummed who love, respect and rev ere Jesus Christ as a great Messenger of God without having the Christians to convince them by means of their Biblical dialectics. Out of the 'thousands' of prophecies referred to, can you please give me just one single prophecy where Jesus is mentioned by name? The term 'Messiah', translated as 'C hrist', is not a name but a title. Is there a single Prophecy where it says that the name of the Messiah will be JESUS, and that his mother's name will be MARY, that his supposed father will be JOSEPH THE CARPENTER; that he will be born in the reign of HEROD THE KING, etc. etc.? No! There are no su ch details! Then how can you conclude that those 'thousand' Prophecies refer to Jesus (Peace be upon him)?"

What is Prophecy?

The dominee replies: "You see, prophecies are word-pictures of something that is going to happen in the future. When that thing actually comes to pass, we see vividly in these prophecies the fulfilment of what had been predicted in the past." I said: "What you actually do is that you deduce, yo u reason, you put two and two together." He said: "Yes." I said: "If this is what you have to do with a 'thousand' prophecies to justify your claim with regards to the genuineness of Jesus, why should we not adopt the very same system for Muhummed?" The dominee agreed that it was a fair proposition , a reasonable way of dealing with the problem.

I asked him to open up Deuteronomy, chapter 18, verse 18, which he did. I read from memory the verse in Afrikaans, because this was my purpose in having a little practice with the language of the ruling race in South Africa. (8)

'N PROFEET SAL EK VIR HULLE VERWEK UIT DIE MIDDE VAN HULLE BROERS, SOOS JY IS, EN EK SAL MY WOORDE IN SY MOND LE, EN HY SY SAL AAN HULLE SE ALLE WAT EK HOM BEVEEL. Deut.18: 18.

The English translation reads as follows:-

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren,

like unto thee,

and I will put my words in his mouth;

and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him." Deut.18:18.

Prophet Like Moses

Having recited the verse in Afrikaans, I apologised for my uncertain pronunciation, The dominee assured me that I was doing fine. I enquired: "To whom does this prophecy refer?" Without the slightest hesitation he answered: "JESUS!" I asked: "Why Jesus?... his name is not mentioned here." The domin ee replied: "Since prophecies are word-pictures of something that is going to happen in the future, we find that the wordings of this verse adequately describe him. You see the most important words of this prophecy are 'SOOS JY IS' (like unto thee), - LIKE YOU - like Moses, and Jesus is like Moses. " I questioned: "In which way is Jesus like Moses?" The answer was: "In the first place Moses was a JEW and Jesus was also a JEW; secondly, Moses was a PROPHET and Jesus was also a PROPHET - therefore Jesus is like Moses and that is exactly what God had foretold Moses - "SOOS JY IS". "Can you think of any other similarities between Moses and Jesus?" I asked. The dominee said that he could not think of any. I replied: "If these are the only two criteria for discovering a candidate for this prophecy of Deuteronomy 18:18, then in that case the criteria could fit any one of the following Biblica l personages after Moses:- Solomon, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Malachi, John the Baptist etc., because they were also ALL Jews as well as Prophets. Why should we not apply this prophency to any one of these prophets, and why only to Jesus? Why should we make fish of one and fowl of anoth er?" The dominee had no reply. I continued: "You see, my conclusions are that Jesus is most unlike Moses, and if I am wrong I would like you to correct me."

Three Unlikes

So staying, I reasoned with him: "In the FIRST place Jesus is not like Moses, because, according to you - 'JESUS IS A GOD', but Moses is not God. Is this true?" He said: "Yes." I said: "Therefore, Jesus is not like Moses! SECONDLY, according to you - 'JESUS DIED FOR THE SINS OF THE WORLD', but Mose s did not have to die for the sins of the world. Is this true?" He again said: "Yes." I said: "Therefore Jesus is not like Moses! THIRDLY, according to you - 'JESUS WENT TO HELL FOR THREE DAYS', but Moses did not have to go there. Is this true?" He answered meekly: "Y-e-s." I concluded: "Therefore Jesus is not like Moses!" "But dominee," I continued: "these are not hard facts, solid facts, they are mere matters of belief over which the little ones can stumble and fall. Let us discuss something very simple, very easy that if your little ones are called in to hear the discussion, would have no difficulty in following it, shall we?" The dominee was quiet happy at the suggestion.

Father and Mother

(1) "Moses had a father and a mother. Muhummed also had a father and a mother. But Jesus had only a mother, and no human father. Is this true?" He said: "Yes." I said: "DAAROM IS JESUS NIE SOOS MOSES NIE, MAAR MUHUMMED IS SOOS MOSES!" Meaning: "Therefore Jesus is not like Moses, but Muhummed is lik e Moses!" (By now the reader will realise that I was using the Afrikaans language only for practice purposes. I shall discontinue its use in this narration).

Miraculous Birth

(2) "Moses and Muhummed were born in the normal, natural course, i.e. the physical association of man and woman; but Jesus was created by a special miracle. You will recall that we are told in the Gospel of St.Matthew 1:18".....BEFORE THEY CAME TOGETHER,(Joseph the Carpenter and Mary) SHE WAS FOUND WITH CHILD BY THE HOLY GHOST.' And St.Luke tells us that when the good news of the birth of a holy son was announded to her, Mary reasoned:'.......HOW SHALL THIS BE, SEEING I KNOW NOT A MAN? AND THE ANGEL ANSWERED AND SAID UNTO HER, THE HOLY GHOST SHALL COME UPON THEE, AND THE POWER OF THE HIGHEST SHALL OVERSHADOW THEE:......'(Luke 1:35). The Holy Qur'an confirms the miraculous birth of Jesus, in nobler and sublimer terms. In answer to her logical question:

" O MY LORD! HOW SHALL I HAVE A SON WHEN NO MAN HATH TOUCHED ME? "

The angel says in reply:

"EVEN SO:

Allah CREATETH WHAT HE WILLETH:

WHEN HE HATH DECREED A PLAN,

HE BUT SAITH TO IT "BE,"

AND IT IS " (9) (HOLY QUR'AN, 3:47).

It is not necessary for God to plant a seed in man or animal. He merely wills it and it comes into being. This is the Muslim conception of the of birth of Jesus.

(When I compared the Qur'an and the Biblical versions of the birth of Jesus to the head of the Bible Society in our largest City, and when I enquired: "Which version would you prefer to give your daughter, the QUR'ANIC version or the BIBLICAL version?" The man bowed his head and answered: "The Qur'anic.") In short, I said to the dominee: "Is it true that Jesus was born miraculously as against the natural birth of Moses and Muhummed?"He replied proudly:"Yes!" I said:"Therefore Jesus is not like Moses, but Muhummed is like Moses. And God says to Moses in the Book of Deuteronomy 18:18 "LIKE UNTO THEE" (Like You, Like Moses) and Muhummed is like Moses."

Marriage Ties

(3) "Moses and Muhummed married and begat children, but Jesus remained a bachelor all his life. Is this true?" The dominee said: "Yes." I said: "Therefore Jesus is not like Moses, but Muhummed is like Moses."

Jesus Rejected by his People

(3) "Moses and Muhummed were accepted as prophets by their people in their very lifetime. No doubt the Jews gave endless trouble to Moses and they murmured in the wilderness, but as a nation, they acknowledged that Moses was a Messenger of God sent to them. The Arabs too made Muhummed's life imposs ible. He suffered very badly at their hands. After 13 years of preaching in Mecca, he had to emigrate from the city of his birth. But before his demise, the Arab nation as a whole accepted him as the Messenger of Allah. But according to the Bible: 'He (Jesus) CAME UNTO HIS OWN, BUT HIS OWN RECEIVED HIM NOT.' (John 1:11). And even today, ofter two thousand years, his people- the Jews, as a whole, have rejeted him. Is this true?" The dominee said: "Yes." I said: "THEREFORE JESUS IS NOT LIKE MOSES, BUT MUHUMMED IS LIKE MOSES."

"Other-Wordly" Kingdom

(5) "Moses and Muhummed were prophets as well as kings. A prophet means a man who receives Divine Revelation for the Guidance of Man and this Guidance he conveys to God's creatures as received without any addition or deletion. A king is a person who has the power of life and death over his people. It is immaterial whether the person wears a crown or not, or whether he was ever addressed as king or monarch: if the man has the prerogative of inflicting capital punishment - HE IS A KING. Moses possessed such a power. Do you remember the israelite who was found picking up firewood on Sabbath Day , and Moses had him stoned to death? (Numbers- 15:13). There are other crimes also mentioned in the Bible for which capital punishment was inflicted on the Jews at the behest of Moses. Muhummed too, had the power of life and death over his people. There are instances in the Bible of persons who wer e given gift of prophecy only, but they were not in a position to implement their directives. Some of these holy men of God who were helpless in the face of stubborn rejection of their mesage, were the prophets lot, Jonah, Daniel, Ezra, and John the Baptist. They could only deliver the message, but could not enforce the Law. The Holy Prophet Jesus (Peace b.u.h) also belonged to this category. The Christian Gospel clearly confirms this: when Jesus was dragged before the Roman Governor, Pontius Pilate, Charged for sedition, Jesus made a convincing point in his defence to refute the false charg e: JESUS ANSWERED, "MY KINGDOM IS NOT OF THIS WORLD': IF MY KINGDOM WERE OF THIS WORLD, THEN WOULD MY SERVANTS FIGHT, THAT I SHOULD NOT BE DELIVERED TO THE JEWS; BUT NOW IS MY KINGDOM NOT FROM HENCE"(John 18:36) This convinced Pilate (A Pagan) that though Jesus might not be in full possessio n of his mental faculty, he did not strike him as being a danger to his rule. Jesus claimed a spiritual Kingdom only; in other words he only claimed to be a Prophet. Is this true?" The dominee answered:"Yes." I said:"Therefore Jesus is not like Moses but Muhummed is like Moses."

No New Laws

(6) "Moses and Muhummed brought new laws and new regulations for their people. Moses not only gave the Ten Commandments to the israelites, but a very comprehensive ceremonial law for the guidance of his people. Muhummed comes to a people steeped in barbarism and ignorance. They married their step-m others; they buried their daughters alive; drunkenness, adultery, idolatry, and gambling were the order of the day. Gibbon describe the Arabs before Islam in his "Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire", THE HUMAN BRUTE, ALMOST WITHOUT SENSE, IS POORLY DISTINGUISHED FROM THE REST OF THE ANIMAL CREATI ON.' There was hardly anything to distinguish between the "man" and the "animal" of the time; they were animals in human form.

"From this abject barbarism, Muhummed elevated them, in the words of Thomas Carlysle, 'into torch-bearers of light and learning.' 'TO THE ARAB NATION IT WAS AS A BIRTH FROM DARKNESS INTO LIGHT. ARABIA FIRST BECAME ALIVE BY MEANS OF IT. A POOR SHEPHERD PEOPLE, ROAMING UNNOTICED IN ITS DESERTS SINCE THE CREATION OF THE WORLD. SEE, THE UNNOTICED BECOMES WORLD NOTABLE, THE SMALL HAS GROWN WORLD-GREAT. WITHIN ONE CENTURY AFTERWARDS ARABIA WAS AT GRANADA ON ONE HAND AND AT DELHI ON THE OTHER. GLANCING IN VALOUR AND SPLENDOUR, AND THE LIGHT OF GENIUS, ARABIA SHINES OVER A GREA SECTION OF THE WORLD. ...' The fact is that Muhummed gave his people a Law and Order they never had before.

"As regards Jesus, when the Jews felt suspicious of him that he might be an imposter with designs to pervert their teachings, Jesus took pains to assure them that he had not come with a new religion - no new laws and no new regulations. I quote his own words: 'THINK NOT THAT IAM COME TO DESTROY THE LAW, OR THE PROPHETS: IAM NOT COME TO DESTROY, BUT TO FULFIL. FOR VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS, ONE JOT OR ONE TITLE SHALL IN NO WISE PASS FROM THE LAW, TILL ALL BE FULFILLED.'(Mathew 5:17-18). In other words he had not come with any new laws or regulation he came only to fulfil the old law. This what he gave the Jews to understand- unless he was speaking with the tongue in his cheek trying to bluff the Jews into accepting him as a man of God and by subterfuge trying to ram a new religion down their throats. No! This Messenger of God would never resort to such fo ul means to subvert the Religion of God. He himself fulfilled the laws. He observed the commandments of Moses, and he respected the Sabbath. At no time did a single Jew point a finger at him to say, 'why don't you fast' or 'why don't you wash your hands before you break bread',which charges they al wasy levied against his disciples, but never against Jesus. This is because as a good Jew he honoured the laws of the prophets who preceded him. In short, he had created no new religion and had brought no new law like Moses and Muhummed. Is this true?" I asked the dominee, and he answered: "Yes." I said:"Therefore, Jesus is not like Moses but Muhummed is like Moses."

How they Departed

(7) "Both Moses and Muhummed died natural deaths, but according to Christianity, Jesus was violently killed on the cross.(10) Is this true?" The dominee said: "Yes." I averred: "Therefore Jesus is not like Moses but Muhummed is like Moses."

Heavenly Abode

(8) "Moses and Muhummed both lie buried in earth, but according to you, Jesus in heaven. Is this true?" The dominee agreed. I said: "Therefore Jesus is not like Moses but Muhummed is like Moses."

Ishmael The First Born

Since the dominee was helplessly agreeing with every point, I said, "Dominee, so far what I have done is to prove only one point out of the whole prophecy- that is proving the phrase 'LIKE UNTO THEE' - 'Like You' 'Like Moses'. The Prophecy is much more than this single phrase which reads as follows : "I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PROPHET FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN LIKE UNTO THEE......." The emphasis is on the words- "From among their brethren." Moses and his people, the Jews, are here addressed as a racial entity, and as such their 'brethren' would undoubtedly be the arabs. You see, the Holy Bible s peaks of Abraham as the "Friend of God". Abraham had two wives - Sarah and Hagar. Hagar bore Abraham a son - HIS FIRST-BORN- '......And Abraham(11) called HIS SON'S name, which Hagar bare Ishmael.' (Genesis 16:15). 'And Abraham took Ishmael HIS SON......" (Genesis 17:23). 'And Ishmael HIS SON was thirteen years old, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.'(Genesis 17:25). Up to the age of THIRTEEN Ishmael was the ONLY son and sed of Abraham, when the covenant was ratified between God and Abraham. God grants Abraham another son through Sarah, named Isaac, wh o was very much the junior to his brother Ishmael.

Arabs and Jews

If Ishmael and Isaac are the sons of the same father Abraham, then they are brothers. And so the children of the one are the BRETHREN of the children of the other. The children of Isaac are the Jews and the Children of Ishmael are the Arabs - so they are BRETHREN to one another. The Bible affirms, 'AND HE (ISHMAEL) SHALL DWELL IN THE PRESENCE OF ALL HIS BRETHREN.' (Genesis 16:12). 'AND HE (ISHMAEL) DIED IN THE PRESENCE OF ALL HIS BRETHREN.(Genesis 25:18). The children of Isaac are the brethren of the Ishmaelites. In like manner Muhummed is from among the brethren of the israeli tes beause he was a descendant of Ishamel the son of Abraham. This exactly as the prophecy has it- 'FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN'.(Deut.18:18). There the prophecy distinctly mentions that the coming prophet who would be like Moses, must arise NOT from the 'children of israel' or from 'among the mselves', but from among their brethren. MUHUMMED THEREFORE WAS FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN!

Words in the Mouth

"The prophecy proceeds further:'.......AND I WILL PUT MY WORDS INTO HIS MOUTH.......' What does it mean when it is said 'I will put my words in your mouth'? You see, when I asked you (the dominee) to open Deuteronomy chapter 18, verse 18, at the beginning, and if I had asked you to read, and if you had read: would I be putting my words into your mouth?" The dominee answered: "No." "But," I continued: "If I were to teach you a language like Arabic about which you have no knowledge, and if I asked you to read or repeat after me what I utter i.e.:

"SAY: HE IS Allah THE ONE AND ONLY;

Allah, THE ETERNAL ABSOLUTE;

HE BEGETTETH NOT, NOR IS HE BEGOTTEN:

AND THERE IS NONE LIKE UNTO HIM.

(Holy Qur'an 112:1-4)( I read them in Arabic )

Would I not be putting these unheard words of a foreign tongue which you utter, into your mouth?" The dominee agreed that it was indeed so. In an identical manner, I said, the words of the Holy Qur'an, the Revelation vouchsafed by the Almighty God to Muhummed, were revealed.

History tells us that Muhummed was forty years of age. He was in a cave some three miles north of the City of Mecca. It was the 27th night of the Muslim month of Ramadaan. In the cave the Archangel Gabriel commands him in his mother tongue:'IQRA' which means READ! or PROCLAIM! or RECITE! Muhummed w as terrified and in his bewilderment replied that he was not NOT LEARNED! The angel commands him a second time with the same result. For the third time the angel continues.

Now Muhummed, grasps, that what was required of him was to repeat! to rehearse! And he repeats the words as they were put into his mouth:

"READ! IN THE NAME OF THE LORD AND CHERISHER, WHO CREATED-

CREATED MAN, FROM A (MERE) CLOT OF CONGEALED BLOOD:

READ! AND THY LORD IS MOST BOUNTIFUL,-

HE WHO TAUGHT (THE USE OF) THE PEN,

TAUGHT MAN THAT WHICH HE KNEW NOT".

(Holy Qur'an 96:1-5)

These are the first five verses which were revealed to Muhummed which now occupy the beginning of the 96th chapter of the Holy Qur'an.

I seem to have remembered reading bits and peaces of this beofor. I think I will have to mull it back over. TY and God Bless

JESUS announced coming of another prophet after him

Jesus said about another prophet coming after him:

<< John 16:12 >>

"There is so much more I want to tell you, but you can't bear it now. But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you.

How do we know that this expression spirit of truth refers on prophet?

In biblical language spirit of falsehood is false prophet, and spirit of truth is true prophet.

evidence

<< 1 John 4:1-6 >>

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,

but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them.

We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood.

Who is this prophet if not Muhammed, beacuse Muhammed fullfilled everything jesus said ion tha verse above?

JESUS announced coming of another prophet after him

Jesus said about another prophet coming after him:

<< John 16:12 >>

"There is so much more I want to tell you, but you can't bear it now. But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you.

How do we know that this expression spirit of truth refers on prophet?

In biblical language spirit of falsehood is false prophet, and spirit of truth is true prophet.

evidence

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,

but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them.

We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood.

Who is this prophet if not Muhammed, beacuse Muhammed fullfilled everything jesus said ion tha verse above?

Hmmm I’m not convinced...

Here are the reasons why:

1. In John 16:12 Jesus was speaking with his apostles when he said “he will guide you into all truth”. Who are the “you”? They were not future generations because Jesus “you” to his apostles, hence it can’t be Mohammed.

2. Mohammed was a man not spirit so he can’t be the Holy Spirit you’re referring to. If you want it to mean “Gabriel” that would also be a weak argument because there is no mention of Gabriel being the Holy Spirit in Old or New Testament.

3. “But if a prophet presumes to speak in my name an oracle that I have not commanded him to speak, or speaks in the name of other gods, he shall die” – Deuteronomy 18:20. Mohammed delivered the satanic verses exalting Al-Lat, Al-Uzza and Manat. We are told this by some of the most early authentic Islamic sources. If Mohammed lived in Moses’ time he would have been stoned to death.

4. Mohammed is the antichrist because he denies the Son “This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son” – 1 John 2:22

You have some real issues son...

Edited by CarlosTheJackal

Hmmm I’m not convinced...

1. In John 16:12 Jesus was speaking with his apostles when he said “he will guide you into all truth”. Who are the “you”? They were not future generations because Jesus “you” to his apostles, hence it can’t be Mohammed.

2. Mohammed was a man not spirit so he can’t be the Holy Spirit you’re referring to. If you want it to mean “Gabriel” that would also be a weak argument because there is no mention of Gabriel being the Holy Spirit in Old or New Testament.

3. “But if a prophet presumes to speak in my name an oracle that I have not commanded him to speak, or speaks in the name of other gods, he shall die” – Deuteronomy 18:20. Mohammed delivered the satanic verses exalting Al-Lat, Al-Uzza and Manat. We are told this by some of the most early authentic Islamic sources. If Mohammed lived in Moses’ time he would have been stoned to death.

4. Mohammed is the antichrist because he denies the Son “This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son” – 1 John 2:22

You have some real issues son...

but your reason are totally false, and i will explain it to you why.

In John 16:12 Jesus was speaking with his apostles when he said “he will guide you into all truth”. Who are the “you”? They were not future generations because Jesus “you” to his apostles, hence it can’t be Mohammed.

he will guide you.

this is same methodology of choosing words in Islam, prophet also talked like this, he sometime said You, even though he meant future generations.

here is evidence , that Muhammed spoke same as jesus by using word you, for future generations

Muhammed talking about future, about signs of the Hour(Judgment day)

Abu Hurairah said, I heard the Prophet saying to Thawban, O Thawban, what will you do when the nations call one another to invade you as people call one another to come and eat from one bowl? Thawban said, May my father and my mother be sacrificed for you. O Messenger of Allah! Is it because we are so few The Prophet said, No, on that day you (Muslims) will be many, but Allah will put weakness (wahn) in your hearts. The people asked, What is that weakness, O Messenger of Allah? He said, It is love for this world and dislike of fighting. (Ahmad.)

Mohammed was a man not spirit so he can’t be the Holy Spirit you’re referring to. If you want it to mean “Gabriel” that would also be a weak argument because there is no mention of Gabriel being the Holy Spirit in Old or New Testament.

you seem to foreget as soon as you get into the discussion

tell us, are false prophet are not spirit of falsehood, you se here, it clealry show you that this title spirit of truth, means a person who is a true prophet, false prophet means spirit of falsehood, not ghostly creature. no not like that...

you christians have ability to missunderstand bible verses complitly even though they are clear in their senteces.

“But if a prophet presumes to speak in my name an oracle that I have not commanded him to speak, or speaks in the name of other gods, he shall die” – Deuteronomy 18:20. Mohammed delivered the satanic verses exalting Al-Lat, Al-Uzza and Manat. We are told this by some of the most early authentic Islamic sources. If Mohammed lived in Moses’ time he would have been stoned to death.

that is terribly lie, why do you lie here man?? how can you utter such lies

let see what God said about Al-Lat, Al-Uzza and Manat

YUSUFALI: Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza,

YUSUFALI: And another, the third (goddess), Manat?

YUSUFALI: What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female?

YUSUFALI: Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair!

YUSUFALI: These are nothing but names which ye have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!- Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord!

as you can see God clearly said that this are false idols wich people of arabia worshipped......"These are nothing but names which ye have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!"

so how can Muhammed exalt Al-Lat, Al-Uzza and Manat when Allah clearly said that they are false idols and they had no permission from Allah to worshipp them.

so why do you lie man??? Where does Muhammed exalt these false idols?? show us proof.

Mohammed is the antichrist because he denies the Son “This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son” – 1 John 2:22

Quran

3:45 The angels then appeared to Mary saying: “We have good news from God for you: The name of the child that you carry will be Christ, Jesus the son of Mary. He will be highly honored in this world and will be among the closest ones to God in Hereafter.”

tell us now, why do you lie to us in the face here?? as you can clearly see that quran say that jesus is the christ, and you say that he denied jesus, the christ.

Shalom!

Sorry, but those verses don't point to your prophet. They've all been taken out of context. If there were such a thing is a last prophet, it would have been made very clear, as clear as the Moshiach (Messiah).

Song of Songs 5:16 "His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem." Problem: The underlined word is the Hebrew Machmaddim. Moslems claim that this word is a reference to Muhammad for two reasons,

1. The word Machmad (singular of Machmaddim) sounds a bit like the name Muhammad
  2. The word Machmad means The praised one (i.e. the one worthy of praise); this, they assert, must be Muhammad!

Solution:

1. The logic of the assertion that the word Machmad is Muhammad because the two words sound a bit similar is somewhat specious. The name John sounds a bit like the Arabic Jinn, but there is no connection between the two. Similarly a connection on the grounds that the word means "the praised one" falls short of a guaranteed logical link; has only one person in the world ever been praised?
  2. The context of the passage identifies the person described as Machmad as someone in the time of Solomon (Song 3:11) who is loved by a Shulamite (Song 6:13). He is red-haired (Song 5:10). None of these descriptions fits Muhammad who never visited Shunem in his life.
  3. A search of all the occurrences of the word Machmad in the Bible shows that the word has nothing to do with praise. It simply refers to whatever is desirable for whatever reason and is derived from the root chamad which means desire.
  4. If one is to accept that the word Machmad refers to Muhammad then one should look at all the occurrences of that word. When one does this one can see why only the occurrence in the Song of Solomon is cited by Moslems. The others tell one that Machmad was destroyed (2 Chron. 36:19), was to be laid waste (Isa. 64:10-11), has been taken captive by an enemy (Lam. 1:10), has been traded for food (Lam. 1:11), has been slain by God (Lam. 2:4; Hos. 9:16), has been removed by God (Ezek. 24:16), is to be profaned by God (Ezek. 24:21), is to be buried in nettles (Hos. 9:6) and been carried away by pagans into their temples (Joel 3:5). Even an unkind person would not attribute all these things to Muhammad.

NB: Machmad means desire or desirable thing. Is that what Muhammad means?

Another response to the claim:

Song of Solomon 5:16

(Top of this page)

But perhaps the best example to illustrate the difficulty in exchanging one word for another is found in the Song of Solomon, chapter 5, verse 16. In this passage Muslims claim that the Hebrew word "Machmad" (altogether lovely) can be translated "praise" or "Ahmad." Following is the text of the passage as translated in the New International Version Bible:

"His mouth is sweetness itself; he is altogether lovely. This is my lover, this my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem."

The book of Song of Solomon is a poetic love story between the Beloved and her Lover. It is a piece that explores the beauty of a marriage relationship between a king and his wife.

Muslims believe that the adjectival clause "altogether lovely" can be changed to a proper noun, "Muhammad." The text should then read, when translated into English:

"His mouth is sweetness itself; he is Muhammad. This is my lover, this my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem."

This rendering, however, begs a number of difficult questions according to the context of the entire book.

1. Who are the daughters of Jerusalem? Did Muhammad ever court one of his many wives in Jerusalem?
  2. If this is Muhammad, which of his wives is speaking? Was Muhammad ever married to a dark woman he wooed from Lebanon?
  3. Did Muhammad ever claim kingship?

What, then, is this prophecy saying? The underlined words in the text above are the English renderings of the Hebrew word, machmad. Strong's concordance defines machmad as: desire, desirable thing, a pleasant thing.

(Top of this page)

So, can Machmad signify Muhammad? Wise men allow that when one verse is in doubt it is justified to explain one passage of the Bible by another. The word machmad appears twelve more times in the Old Testament. Since Muslims are so intent on finding the name of Muhammad in the Hebrew word "machmad," it is important that they remain consistent. Therefore, we have printed these twelve prophetic verses below and leave it to you to ascertain whether they fit. Note that we have been consistent in now translating this word as the long-neglected "proper noun" which they claim it to be.

1 Kings 20:6: "Yet I will send my servants to thee tomorrow about this time, and they shall search thy house, and the houses of thy servants; and it shall be, [that] whatever is Muhammad in thy eyes, they shall take [it] in their hand, and carry [it] away."

2 Chronicles 36:19: "And they burnt the house of God, and broke down the wall of Jerusalem, and burnt all its palaces with fire, and destroyed all its Muhammad vessels."

Isaiah 64:11: "Our holy and our beautiful house, where our fathers praised thee, is burned with fire: and all our Muhammad things are laid waste."

Lamentations 1:10: "The adversary hath spread out his hand upon all her Muhammad things: for she hath seen [that] the nations entered into her sanctuary, whom thou didst command [that] they should not enter into thy congregation."

Lamentations 1:11: "All her people sigh, they seek bread; they have given their Muhammad things for food to relieve the soul: see, O LORD, and consider; for I am become vile."

Lamentations 2:4: "He hath bent his bow like an enemy: he stood with his right hand as an adversary, and slew all [that were] Muhammad to the eye in the tabernacle of the daughter of Zion: he poured out his fury like fire."

(
of this page)

Ezekiel 24:16: "Son of man, behold, I take away from thee the Muhammad of thy eyes with a stroke: yet neither shalt thou mourn nor weep, neither shall thy tears run down."

Ezekiel 24:21: "Speak to the house of israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will profane my sanctuary, the excellence of your strength, the Muhammad of your eyes, and that which your soul pitieth; and your sons and your daughters whom ye have left shall fall by the sword."

Ezekiel 24:25: "Also, thou son of man, [shall it] not [be] in the day when I take from them their strength, the joy of their glory, the Muhammad of their eyes, and that on which they set their minds, their sons and their daughters." Hosea 9:6: "For, lo, they are gone because of destruction: Egypt shall gather them up, Memphis shall bury them: the Muhammad [places] for their silver, nettles shall possess them: thorns [shall be] in their tabernacles."

Hosea 9:16: "Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay [even] the Muhammad [fruit] of their womb."

Joel 3:5: "Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my Muhammad things."

If this mutilation of Scripture seems to you ridiculous, it is meant to be as it shows the quality of the theory behind such an idea.

When taken to its logical conclusion it makes a mockery of Hebrew grammar. Why should an adjectival clause be translated a proper noun? Machmad already has a proper noun counterpart, but more closely related to the clause -- Chemdan (or Hemdan), the eldest son of Dishon of Anah the Horite. If machmad should have been written as a proper noun the author would have written Chemdan.

This claim is quite similar to the issue of the paraclete in the book of John (which we will refer to later). Many Muslims contend that it is another prophecy of Muhammad. Yet this prophecy in John 14 and 16 has been shown for what it is - a prophecy of the Spirit of God. We find it peculiar that Muslims will, in one text, base their claim on the meaning of one word at the expense of its pronunciation (paracletos versus periclytos) and yet with another text base their claim on the pronunciation of a single word at the expense of its meaning (desire versus praise)!

If these techniques of hermeneutics are just, then wouldn't it be quite in line to expect to find as a substitute for the word paracletos a prophet named "Perry Clinton," whose name really means "the desired one?" Absurd? Yes! That is the point. Using this technique one can conjure up a prophecy for nearly any prophet one happens to fancy, or even make up one on the whim.

Conversely, a Hindu could claim that in Sura 30:1, the word "al-rum" (for Romans), which can be written "Ram," must be referring to the Hindu God "Rama."

A further irony in this whole exercise is that Muhammad is not even the name which the prophet grew up with. According to Muslim tradition, in his youth Muhammad was called Amin, a common Arab name meaning "faithful, or trustworthy." Amin was his given name, a masculine form from the same root as his mother's name "Amina."

We understand the desire by Muslims to find any prophecy which will give credence to Muhammad, for without it Muhammad has no outside evidence to prove his prophethood. That then leaves the authority for the beliefs of over one billion Muslims hanging on the single testimony of just one finite man. We ask, however, that Muslims not twist or attack the scriptures in order to gain their own agenda. We are constantly amazed that Muslims should be at once both critics and stewards of the Holy Scriptures of Christians and Jews. It would be better to be of one mind.

If Muslims firmly believe the scriptures are inadequate then they should behave as such and abstain from picking and choosing what they like from what they deem a hopelessly inadequate book. We will not insult them for bravely allying with other enemies of the Bible. But it is hypocrisy to use data from a book they claim is crude and inferior to support an already illogical argument.

If we truly believe the scriptures and desire to find prophecies within them, then we need to read them all and learn with an open mind. We need to truly submit ourselves to the authoritative and COMPLETE teachings of Scripture as has been diligently preserved throughout the ages.

I don't think that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) has a name as "Amin" before... It is his TITLE, Al-Amin,because he is known for being the most honest person,NOT HIS NAME. It is the same title as Alexander The Great. Is the "The Great" part of his name? What a funny thing!

How can I believe argument above if it is based on false accusation?

Read Gospel Barnabas. It is not that corrupted yet and there is many things about Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) there

but your reason are totally false, and i will explain it to you why.

this is same methodology of choosing words in Islam, prophet also talked like this, he sometime said You, even though he meant future generations.

here is evidence , that Muhammed spoke same as jesus by using word you, for future generations

Muhammed talking about future, about signs of the Hour(Judgment day)

Abu Hurairah said, I heard the Prophet saying to Thawban, O Thawban, what will you do when the nations call one another to invade you as people call one another to come and eat from one bowl? Thawban said, May my father and my mother be sacrificed for you. O Messenger of Allah! Is it because we are so few The Prophet said, No, on that day you (Muslims) will be many, but Allah will put weakness (wahn) in your hearts. The people asked, What is that weakness, O Messenger of Allah? He said, It is love for this world and dislike of fighting. (Ahmad.)

you seem to foreget as soon as you get into the discussion

tell us, are false prophet are not spirit of falsehood, you se here, it clealry show you that this title spirit of truth, means a person who is a true prophet, false prophet means spirit of falsehood, not ghostly creature. no not like that...

you christians have ability to missunderstand bible verses complitly even though they are clear in their senteces.

that is terribly lie, why do you lie here man?? how can you utter such lies

let see what God said about Al-Lat, Al-Uzza and Manat

YUSUFALI: Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza,

YUSUFALI: And another, the third (goddess), Manat?

YUSUFALI: What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female?

YUSUFALI: Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair!

YUSUFALI: These are nothing but names which ye have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!- Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord!

as you can see God clearly said that this are false idols wich people of arabia worshipped......"These are nothing but names which ye have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!"

so how can Muhammed exalt Al-Lat, Al-Uzza and Manat when Allah clearly said that they are false idols and they had no permission from Allah to worshipp them.

so why do you lie man??? Where does Muhammed exalt these false idols?? show us proof.

Quran

3:45 The angels then appeared to Mary saying: “We have good news from God for you: The name of the child that you carry will be Christ, Jesus the son of Mary. He will be highly honored in this world and will be among the closest ones to God in Hereafter.”

tell us now, why do you lie to us in the face here?? as you can clearly see that quran say that jesus is the christ, and you say that he denied jesus, the christ.

What a joke. Mate you're such an expert...I’ve never seen so masterfully verses being taken out of context the way you do...I take my hat off to you son.

Read Gospel Barnabas. It is not that corrupted yet and there is many things about Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) there

LOL [at] “not that corrupted”

How convenient for you and your prophet Mohammed....

We Christians don’t accuse Jews for fabricating the Torah, we don’t need to sweetheart whereas you do!

This whole thread is a joke!

The scripture does not point to a man that married a 9 year old girl. I mean what kind of human being would have a sexual attraction to a 9 year old girl still playing with her dolls??

And this is the greatest and seal of prophets?? Sickening!!

LOL [at] “not that corrupted”

How convenient for you and your prophet Mohammed....

We Christians don’t accuse Jews for fabricating the Torah, we don’t need to sweetheart whereas you do!

What word can we use for a holy book that has been changed several times BY HUMANS?How can humans,who are full of flaws,can change THE WORDS OF GOD?You can't deny it since there are old testament and new restament also countless versions of bible. FYI,Al-Quran NEVER been changed and only have ONE acknowledged version in the whole world so of course you can't claim the same accusation.

If bible never been corrupted,I am sure it will bring the same message as Al-Quran. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) brought the same message as Prophet Adam to Jesus.

How convenient for you and your paulus...

We Islam don’t accuse another prophet (Jesus) for falsehood, we don’t need to sweetheart whereas you do!

Edited by Raihanna

Read explanation about Aisha RA and our prophet here:

www.gawaher.com/topic/739534-is-there-anything-you-could-not-do-for-Allah/page__st__40

Read the 17th post.

By the way,have you read bible before?Current bible is full of adultery,incest,blood,and drunkard that strangely done by PROPHETS. That's why I said that it is corrupted,because prophets should be great leaders,not terrible people like that.Only MEN can make stories about those bad-mannered prophets. In Islam,prophets were well-behaved and kind. Of course I believe more in Islam's version. It makes sense

Edited by Raihanna

Oh please, are you going to give me that Ahmed Deedat “different versions” crap? Tell me something sweetheart...

Out of the 5700 Greek manuscripts, 18,000 manuscripts in other foreign languages and the 37,000 times the early church fathers have quoted the New Testament from the 1st – 3rd century can you show me any proof of fabrication in any of these? Copying mistakes and other honest mistakes do not count as a deliberate fabrication...

Can you tell me who fabricated the bible and when? Don’t say “your scribes or leaders” I want specific names and dates for such a serious accusation to be accounted for...

Read the 17th post.

By the way,have you read bible before?Current bible is full of adultery,incest,blood,and drunkard that strangely done by PROPHETS. That's why I said that it is corrupted,because prophets should be great leaders,not terrible people like that.Only MEN can make stories about those bad-mannered prophets. In Islam,prophets were well-behaved and kind. Of course I believe more in Islam's version. It makes sense

The difference is the prophets who committed acts of immorality in the bible were chastised one way or another e.g. David’s son died as a result of committing adultery, whereas Mohammed was not punished.

You’re using a typical tactic that embarrassed Muslims use “but what about your bible? It’s in there too” which implies your acknowledgement that you’re stuck with a problem.

There are several citations in the Bible prophesying the coming of prophet Muhammad, (Peace and Blessing of God Be Upon Him). Isaiah 42: 4 says ' He will not fail nor be discouraged, till he has established justice in the earth; . . . The Ministry of Jesus peace be upon him lasted only three years and at the time of his departure from this world it could not be truthfully said that 'he established justice in the earth'. However, Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of God be upon him, preached for 23 years and most certainly 'established justice in the earth' before he departed from the earth. It is therefore reasonable to conclude that verses 1-13 refer to the coming of Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of God be upon him.

Deuteronomy 18:18 "I will raise for them a Prophet like you (Moses) from among their brethren and will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them, all that I command him".

Let me make some comments about the above: Christians believe that this is a reference to Jesus peace be upon him. One important word here is "Prophet". Christians believe Jesus is the son of God not a prophet of God. Another important word is "brethren". If it were Jesus the word would have been "children" because Jesus peace be upon him came from the children of Isaac. Since Ismaaeel peace be upon him was the brother of Isaac peace be upon him, the reference is therefore to the children of Prophet Ismaaeel peace be upon him who will be brethren to the children of Isaac peace be upon him. Again the only Prophet from the brethren of the Jews and the Christians was Prophet Muhammad peace and blessings of God be upon him. The next important phrase is "Like you ( Moses)". Even a cursory comparison will show us that Jesus peace be upon him was very unlike Prophet Moses peace be upon him. Prophet Moses' birth was natural whereas the birth of Jesus was miraculous without a father, to a virgin, peace be upon her. Prophet Moses married and had children, Jesus did not marry and of course did not have any children. The ministry of Jesus peace be upon him lasted three years and did not see the laws of God establish in his time. Prophet Moses peace be upon him, preached the law of God for many decades and saw in his time, the law of God established. Comparing Prophet Moses peace be upon him, with Prophet Muhammad peace and blessings of God be upon him, brings out an amazing similarity. Muhammad's birth was natural, he was married and had children; preached the law of God for 23 years and saw in his own time God's Law established in his land.

The phrase: "I will put My words in his mouth", takes on great significance because Prophet Muhammad peace and blessings of God be upon him, was unlettered; he did not know how to read or write. Normally God would put the message in the Prophet's mind. In this case attention is drawn towards "words" being put into the "mouth". Prophet Muhammad's sayings as well as eye witness accounts describe his receiving the verses of the Holy Quraan, and his tongue moving with the words being put in his mouth.

Turning to the New Testament, let us look at John 14: 15-16. It says: "14-If you love Me, keep My commandments. 16- And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another "comforter" (Helper in other versions), that he may abide with you forever". Also John 15: 26-27, John 16: 5-8 and John 16: 12-14.

Jesus peace be upon him, spoke the Gospel in his native language which is Aramaic. The earliest translations were in Greek. It is very very interesting that the Greek word which was eventually translated into English as "Comforter" (Helper) is "Parqaleeta" and the meaning of this word is "one whom people praise exceedingly". It does not mean "the Holy Ghost" which is what we are told the so called "Comforter" means. I do not have the slightest clue as to how this meaning was given to the word Parqaleeta. What is even more fascinating is the fact that the name Muhammad has exactly the same meaning as Parqaleeta "one whom people praise exceedingly"! One of my friends wrote very beautifully in his book about the meaning of the word Muhammad: 'The most praised one. He is praised upon earth and in the heavens, from the beginning to the end, by men jinn and angels, rocks and trees and animals, by prophets before him since Adam, by saints until Doomsday. As all of this cannot give him due praise, we beg God to praise him. He is the only One who truly knows the value and the mystery of His Muhammad and He is the only One who can truly praise him'. The celestial name of Prophet Muhammad peace and blessings of God be upon him is Ahmad. I will quote from the Holy Quraan about the connection of Prophet Muhammad with the Bible as follows:

Chapter 61: 5-6

"And remember Moses said to his people: "O my people! why do ye vex and insult me though ye know that I am the apostle of Allaah (sent) to you?" Then when they went wrong Allaah let their hearts go wrong: for Allaah guides not those who are rebellious transgressors.

And remember Jesus the son of Mary said: "O Children of israel! I am the Prophet of Allaah (sent) to you confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad Tidings of a Prophet to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs they said "This is evident sorcery!"

Deuteronomy 18:18 "I will raise for them a Prophet like you (Moses) from among their brethren and will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them, all that I command him".

If you can show me the term “brethren” applied to Arabs anywhere in the Old Testament I will say the shahada without hesitation. If you cannot then you must renounce Islam.

Oh please, are you going to give me that Ahmed Deedat “different versions” crap? Tell me something sweetheart...

Out of the 5700 Greek manuscripts, 18,000 manuscripts in other foreign languages and the 37,000 times the early church fathers have quoted the New Testament from the 1st – 3rd century can you show me any proof of fabrication in any of these? Copying mistakes and other honest mistakes do not count as a deliberate fabrication...

Can you tell me who fabricated the bible and when? Don’t say “your scribes or leaders” I want specific names and dates for such a serious accusation to be accounted for...

The fact that there are many versions of bible have been PROOF that if it made up by several people. If not,what for are those many versions and the old and new testament?Do you see Al-Quran have another version? That is because Al-Quran is the original one,not corrupted even a verse. But if you insist,open this link:

http://ebionite.com/BibleCorruption.htm

Full of facts there

The difference is the prophets who committed acts of immorality in the bible were chastised one way or another e.g. David’s son died as a result of committing adultery, whereas Mohammed was not punished.

You’re using a typical tactic that embarrassed Muslims use “but what about your bible? It’s in there too” which implies your acknowledgement that you’re stuck with a problem.

Oh,that traitor son of him?But still,david didn't rejoice that his evil son died. Taken from wikipedia:

When the news of the victory is brought to

David, he does not rejoice, but is instead

shaken with grief: "O my son Absalom, my

son, my son Absalom! Would I had died

instead of you, O Absalom, my son, my

son!"

So yeah,I see that evil is still supported here. Can you tell me what happen to drunkard moses?Or lot who have his two daughters bore his children?Or solomon who is so flirty? Those are words of God?I don't believe God wants something as lowly as that in His holy book.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) has done nothing wrong,he didn't need punishment. Have you read my post?If not,don't say anything embarassing yourself

No,that is not tactic but to remind you that your religion is full of holes and flaws. You should take care of it before attacking another religion. I am not stuck at all. I have a lot of stuffs about your religion's flaws that makes me believe that it is really corrupted. Too bad you don't realize it.

Can you tell me what happen to drunkard moses?

LOL - Now you’re embarrassing yourself honey, show me where in the bible where it says Moses was drunk?

The difference between you and I is you don’t know what your criticising, you don’t even have your facts straight as you have just demonstrated.

The fact that there are many versions of bible have been PROOF that if it made up by several people.

You see? You can’t give me specific names and dates as I asked because you don’t know. Your argument is therefore void.

Do these different “versions” conflict in context? No! Compare any paragraphs in these versions and you’ll notice they all deliver the same message. Where’s evidence of fabrication in that?

You sound like an ignorant Ahmed Deedat follower.

LOL - Now you’re embarrassing yourself honey, show me where in the bible where it says Moses was drunk?

The difference between you and I is you don’t know what your criticising, you don’t even have your facts straight as you have just demonstrated.

No,it is not moses,but noah.But noah is still a prophet,so propehts of bible are still messed  up men. UNACCEPTABLE.  I just misquoted a bit. Like I said,humans are full of flaws. They cant fix God's words. At least I am not lying just like YOU

The difference between you and I is you lied to make up your facts while I did  not. At least two of your "facts" that I read recently were not true: Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) used the name latta,uzza,etc and his name was Amin.  Why? Couldn't make Islam look bad without lying?So this is how your way of preaching: FULL OF LIES. No wonder,your religion made up by lies. You don’t even have courage to open my sources. Are you are afraid of truth?

I have strong facts. Read below

You see? You can’t give me specific names and dates as I asked because you don’t know. Your argument is therefore void.

Do these different “versions” conflict in context? No! Compare any paragraphs in these versions and you’ll notice they all deliver the same message. Where’s evidence of fabrication in that?

You sound like an ignorant Ahmed Deedat follower.

Taken from http://ebionite.com/BibleCorruption.htm

How can we claim today that our Bibles

accurately portray what the Lord

spoke, when in the second century it

was alleged that our scriptures "admit

of various and almost indefinite

readings" ? Thus we must ask: On what

basis do we choose which reading we

will put in our Bibles, and which we

will ignore? Again, the answer is

simple: We choose the readings that say

what we want to hear. The problem is

that there is strong evidence to support

the position that many of the most

important original passages of scripture

have been so cleansed from all the

surviving Greek Manuscripts, that they

no longer exist in the texts we use to

make our modern-day translations.

The fact that the very people who

copied the scriptures often altered the

original words and meaning in

accordance with their own beliefs is

confirmed by St. Jerome when he wrote:

"They write down not what they find

but what they think is the meaning;

and while they attempt to rectify the

errors of others, they merely expose

their own" (Jerome, Epist. lxxi.5).

Read the link for more.

For  another questions of yours,read this:

We must first of all know

that the entire Bible is corrupted and

unreliable and is mostly filled with man-

made laws and corruption! "`How can

you say, "We [the Jews] are wise, for we

have the law of the LORD," when actually

the lying pen of the scribes has handled it

falsely?' (From the NIV Bible, Jeremiah

8:8) "

The Revised Standard Version makes it

even clearer: "How can you say, 'We are

wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'?

But, behold, the false pen of the scribes

has made it into a lie . (From the RSV

Bible, Jeremiah 8:8) "

In either translation, we clearly see

that the Jews had so much corrupted

the Bible with their man-made cultural

laws, that they had turned the Bible

into a lie!

See Also Deuteronomy 31:25-29 where

Moses peace be upon him predicted the

corruption/tampering of the Law (Bible)

after his death.

The Book of Moses predicted that the Law

(Bible) will get corrupted. The Book of

Jeremiah which came approximately 826

years after did indeed confirm this

corruption.

The GOD of the corrupted Bible gets

drunk?!

The sections of the article are:

1- The GOD of the corrupted Bible gets

drunk?!

2- X-Rated Pornography in the Bible.

3- The GOD Almighty of Islam. See the

real GOD Almighty here if you

have an atom of a brain!

Let us look at the following from the

ridiculous bible:

"Then the Lord awoke as from sleep, as a

man wakes from the stupor of wine.

(From the NIV Bible, Psalm 78:65) "

Come on now, this is really ludicrous! If

GOD gets drunk and/or goes to sleep, then

what kind of a god is He?! No offense to

any Jew or Christian, just out of curiosity,

since he gets drunk, does he also work as

a pimp too sometimes?

"The the Lord AWOKE ......" is pretty

much clear and self explanatory! He may

not "sleep" like we do, but he certainly

appears to have been away or not

knowing or not controlling of His

Creation at that time or moment!

Now, you might say that this is only

symbolic and I shouldn't take it literally

from the Bible. Well first of all, isn't GOD

Almighty supposed to be formal and

"professional" as we say it today, with us?

If you want to consider the entire Bible

as the perfect book of GOD Almighty, then

you must take everything in it formally.

Quite frankly, I don't believe that the

Psalm 78:65 was inspired by GOD

Almighty. Most of the Bible contains

ridiculous errors and contradictions. For

instance:

1- The Bible claims that the earth is set

firm on pillars and it never moves. How

can I take this claim symbolically and not

seriously when we know today that the

earth is an egg-shaped sphere, and doesn't

stand on any pillars, and it certainly does

move?! Please visit The flat earth in the

Bible.

By the way, the Noble Quran does claim

that the earth is "egg-shaped", and it does

swim in space along with the other

planets and stars. It also claimed that the

space is "expanding" as it was

scientifically proven to be true. Please

visit Science in Islam and look at the

articles that I posted regarding earth and

astronomy and medicine in Islam.

2- The Bible contains numerous

ridiculous contradictions. For instance:

"And Solomon had forty thousand stalls

of horses for his chariots, and twelve

thousand horsemen. (From the KJV Bible,

1 Kings 4:26) "

"And Solomon had four thousand stalls

for horses and chariots, and twelve

thousand horsemen; whom he bestowed

in the chariot cities, and with the king at

Jerusalem. (From the KJV Bible, 2

Chronicles 9:25) "

Now any normal reader would raise this

simple question: How many stalls of

horses did King Solomon have?

Can the Bible give a definite answer to

this? No!

It's not the number or the piece of

information that is important here. No

body really cares about how many stalls

of horses Solomon had. But the serious

issue here is that how on earth can we

trust that either the book of Kings or

Chronicles were truly inspired by GOD

Almighty?!

Please visit Contradictions and Proofs of

Historical Corruptions in the Bible to see

the 100s of ridiculous contradictions in

the Bible similar to the two above.

Anyway, to further prove that the above

Psalm 78:65 verse from the bible is a

bunch of garbage, it is important to know

that neither of the bible's books and

gospels are really valid. The authors of

the books and gospels of the bible are

unknown. Let's see the proof for

ourselves:

The books of Psalm:

The following quotes were taken from the

article Just who were the real authors of

the Bible? Today's Books and Gospels'

authors of the Bible are UNKNOWN. See

the comments from the NIV Bible itself!

Just why in the world should I believe in

today's Bible?

The Bibliography of the NIV Bible that I

used is listed in the above link.

" Regarding authorship, opinions are

even more divided. The notations

themselves are ambiguous since the

Hebrew phraseology used, meaning in

general "belonging to", an also be taken

in the sense of "concerning" or "for the

use of" or "dedicated to". The name may

refer to the title of a collection of Psalms

that had been gathered under a certain

name. (From the NIV Bible Commentary,

page 773) "

" The Psalms consist of one hundred

fifty poems of israel written at different

times by different authors, though

mainly by David, around 1000 B.C.

Because of the vast range of human

feelings expressed in the Psalms, this

book remains one of the best loved and

most used books of the Bible. (From the

King James Version Bible Commentary,

page 801) "

As we clearly see above from the NIV and

KJV Bibles' commentaries, this book can

not be considered as the True Words of

GOD Almighty, because it was written by

many unknown authors! There is no

proof that these authors were True

Messengers of GOD Almighty. Another

corruption and man-made alterations had

invaded the Bible and corrupted it.

This corrupted book claims that the Earth

is flat and never moves:

"He set the earth on its foundations; it can

never be moved. (From the NIV Bible,

Psalm 104:5) "

Since when the Earth is flat and can never

move?! We all know that the Earth and

the other planets rotate and move in

space around the Sun.

For those Jews and Christians who would

like to see where in the Noble Quran does

Allah Almighty say that the planets in

space rotate and move, read the following

Noble Verse:

"It is He who created the night and the

day, and the sun and the moon, all (the

celestial bodies) swim along, each in its

orbit with its own motiown. (The Noble

Quran, 21:33) "

read it here: www.answering-christianity.com/

Muslims are noble and don't have to make up anything because reality fit it so well,but another religions including YOURS must make up their teachings,even lie sometimes, because they don't fit reality. Can see why christian is declining everywhere but Islam is increasing everywhere. In the end,the truth will prevail.

So,after all evidence,will you stay blind of the truth?If so,I can't help it.

You sound like an ignorant paulus followers

Edited by Raihanna

The difference between you and I is you lied to make up your facts while I did not. At least two of your "facts" that I read recently were not true: Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) used the name latta,uzza,etc and his name was Amin. Why? Couldn't make Islam look bad without lying?So this is how your way of preaching: FULL OF LIES. No wonder,your religion made up by lies. You don’t even have courage to open my sources. Are you are afraid of truth?

I have strong facts. Read below

I have no idea what you are talking about? Are you grudging against the names I stated Al-Lat and Al-Uzza? Another Muslim used these names without objecting:

I have no idea what you’re talking about. Make yourself clear before calling me a liar.