Islamic Forum
Ashir

How Do You Know That Allah Exists?

His Kursi encompass (includes) the heavens and the earth. It's His Kursi, he didn't sit on it!

You worship everything you see? It's prior at least to worship yourself Mr God. How is your pen? Is he a god too?

So you think that creatures deserves to be worshipped? And to be worshipped for what? What favor thry do for you? Creating themselves for your sake?

Who created you?

I am implying Panentheism not Pantheism, I do not believe everything is literally god but everything is within god. I think you do not know your theology well :yes:.

God created everything because everything is like god. God is evil and good and he is day and night and I only believe in a maltheistic god.

God created everything because everything is like god.

"of His likeness, nothing and He is The All Hearing, The All Seeing" Quran

Allah sent His messengers to inform us that "the is no god but He". Your like-creatures-god can't speak? Or is it just insulted in old rotten books?

What do you know about Quran?

"of His likeness, nothing and He is The All Hearing, The All Seeing" Quran

Allah sent His messengers to inform us that "the is no god but He". Your like-creatures-god can't speak? Or is it just insulted in old rotten books?

What do you know about Quran?

Everything is like god because everything int his world has balance and order. No such item or creature is physically or spiritually god. God is orderly is he not? So is this world.

I have read the Qur'an numerous times and there is not much to know about it other then it being composed after Muhammad's death by hafiz. It was then compiled along with various haddiths like the Al-kutub al-sit'tah collection into numerous books with the most important collection being the Qur'an of course. This is one reason why the haddith and Qur'an are so vital because one cannot be a Muslim without both. One cannot perform as-Salat without the haddith also I may add.

If you ask to me, the proof is what i feel in my heart and what the others feel in their hearts also.

• Like 1

Hello then part of god. Which part are you? the left or the right? Who created the world then? The world itself?

A phosphurous spirit brahman turned to be nothing, and you turn to nature claiming to be your god. Then you god walk upon dust god, eat fruit god and live in house god and have children god. things×things×things= your nogod.

If there is no The One Who is AllKnowing, AllSeeing, AllHearing, then who makes you able to think, see and hear right now?

If your god is not alive, then how are you alive now?

How does your heartbeat without Him? How you breath without Him? How your hands, fingers move without Him? How do you exist without Him?

Allah says "No god but me so worship me and perform Salah for my Zikr".

Where is your blind, deaf, dumb god to defend? Or he is your invention?

* You didn't read Quran and you know nothing about it.

Say it "La Ilah Ila Allah" "لا إله إلا الله".

Edited by Happyforever
  • Like 2

Hello then part of god. Which part are you? the left or the right? Who created the world then? The world itself?

A phosphurous spirit brahman turned to be nothing, and you turn to nature claiming to be your god. Then you god walk upon dust god, eat fruit god and live in house god and have children god. things×things×things= your nogod.

If there is no The One Who is AllKnowing, AllSeeing, AllHearing, then who makes you able to think, see and hear right now?

If your god is not alive, then how are you alive now?

How does your heartbeat without Him? How you breath without Him? How your hands, fingers move without Him? How do you exist without Him?

Allah says "No god but me so worship me and perform Salah for my Zikr".

Where is your blind, deaf, dumb god to defend? Or he is your invention?

* You didn't read Quran and you know nothing about it.

Say it "La Ilah Ila Allah" "لا إله إلا الله".

been gone for a while but my god is god, I do not worry about names. My heart beats because that is what a heart does and it is how god made it. Brahman created the earth, the stars and the heavens which hold them. God is god and names are only what we call it.

The fact is I have read the Qur'an and it is quite esoteric. Imperfect, incomplete, flawed, and even inferior to any other holy book ever read. I have long moved away from Islam as it is false no different then the understanding of Allah. He is nothing more but one mans understanding of god and tool. I grow tired of Islam everyday as I see it do nothing and teach nothing beneficial to mankind.

I do not mean this to be offensive but it is the truth of how I feel, I have accepted my feelings and opened my heart.

Wrong, we don't give The God a name. He set names for Himself.

Your deaf god didn't name himself, didn't say I am the creator, it is your own madegod.

Allah says "I am Allah The One The Creator The All Hearing The All seeing".

No, you didn't read the Quran and you know nothing about it.

Brahma created the universe according to the Purana's, end of story. Chronos himself was said to be the creator because he was the essence of time. All religions have a creation myth or fable, nothing is new here.

Sanatana Dharma existed before Islam or Christianity for thousands of years and mapped the heavens and the earth and everything about it.

Your ability to lie and insult is exceeded by your ability to become worthless in tongue and mind. Your heart is black as ash and Allah is a name and a name alone that like all deities is given as an honorific.

Debating history and linguistics is the sure sign of a hopeless man. Intelligence is needed here to understand each other yet lying will not do this.

Until you understand instead of lie this conversation is useless

May Allah forgive you.

Then you say that there is a god and who claimed that is another person who said the same.

I am telling you that your god is your invention written to be a phosphorus spirit which frightens kids.

No, no myth or fables in Islam the religion of Allah.

Again, you didn't read Quran and you know nothing about it. If you did, you would say that.

All the best

May Allah forgive you.

Then you say that there is a god and who claimed that is another person who said the same.

I am telling you that your god is your invention written to be a phosphorus spirit which frightens kids.

No, no myth or fables in Islam the religion of Allah.

Again, you didn't read Quran and you know nothing about it. If you did, you would say that.

All the best

Phosphorous was not written to frighten kids, nothing is frightening about him. He was meant to inspire hope and wisdom into peoples hearts and minds. And what on earth makes you think I worship him? I worship god and that is it. I do not need names to make me god differ from anyone else's.

After closely examining the Qur'an all I can say is nothing in it is for me. The revelations revealed to Muhammad in Makkah and Medina do not hold relevance to this day of age. I have already read the Qur'an and he added understanding from the Tafsir and trust me, I do not care for the Qur'an or Islam as a whole. There are far better pagan deities to worship

Brahma created the universe according to the Purana's, end of story. Chronos himself was said to be the creator because he was the essence of time. All religions have a creation myth or fable, nothing is new here.

Sanatana Dharma existed before Islam or Christianity for thousands of years and mapped the heavens and the earth and everything about it.

Your ability to lie and insult is exceeded by your ability to become worthless in tongue and mind. Your heart is black as ash and Allah is a name and a name alone that like all deities is given as an honorific.

Debating history and linguistics is the sure sign of a hopeless man. Intelligence is needed here to understand each other yet lying will not do this.

Until you understand instead of lie this conversation is useless

If you knew Islam you would know that Allah is not a name but an adjective. ilah means god thus why in the shahada it says ashadu ilah illaha illa Allah

Allah means the single god that is neither male nor female.

And as it plays into account in understanding Islam as Arabic is used and an older dialect at that for the Qur'an linguistics is a part of it all. And while Hinduism is fine for you I do not play the universal religion game. I am not going to tell some Zeus worshipper that as long as they search deep within their inner being and find transcendence they will some how reach a new plane of existence.

• Like 1

Regarding to your question (Is Allah really exists?), Imam 'Ali ibn Abi Talib said: "Verily, camel's feces indicate the presence of a camel, donkey's feces indicate the presence of a donkey, the former footprints showed the presence of pedestrians. Then, is it possible that such a delicate structure of space and such a rough structures of earth not indicate the existence of The Most Beautiful and All-Knowing?" (Jami Al-Akhbar, page 4). Of course, when Imam Ali mentioned about "The Most Beautiful and All-Knowing", he meant it as Allah ;)

evidence fo existence of creator of Universe, non-religious scientific evidence

evidence that his name is Allah

Phosphorous was not written to frighten kids, nothing is frightening about him. He was meant to inspire hope and wisdom into peoples hearts and minds. And what on earth makes you think I worship him? I worship god and that is it. I do not need names to make me god differ from anyone else's.

After closely examining the Qur'an all I can say is nothing in it is for me. The revelations revealed to Muhammad in Makkah and Medina do not hold relevance to this day of age. I have already read the Qur'an and he added understanding from the Tafsir and trust me, I do not care for the Qur'an or Islam as a whole. There are far better pagan deities to worship

do you know that you are described in Quran by Allah? do you know that man?

God says:

7:146 I will turn away from My revelations those who are arrogant on Earth without right, and if they see every sign they do not believe in it, and if they see the path of guidance they do not take it as a path; and if they see the path of mischief, they take it as a path. That is because they have denied Our revelations and were heedless of them.

I do not care for the Qur'an or Islam as a whole

and if they see the path of guidance they do not take it as a path

There are far better pagan deities to worship

and if they see the path of mischief, they take it as a path

and finally God says for such people like you

God says in quran:

3:177 Those who sell their faith for disbelief will not harm God in any way; agonizing torment awaits them.

178 The disbelievers should not think that it is better for them that We give them more time: when We give them more time they become more sinful- a shameful torment awaits them.

• Like 1

both Abdullahfath and OneWithTime are described in one verse by God

God says in quran:

5:54 You who believe, if any of you go back on your faith, God will soon replace you with people He loves and who love Him, people who are humble towards the believers, hard on the disbelievers, and who strive in God’s way without fearing anyone’s reproach. Such is God’s favour. He grants it to whoever He will. God has endless bounty and knowledge.

OneWithTime was a muslim who left Islam, and abudllahfath was non-muslim and accepted Islam so God says

5:54 You who believe, if any of you go back on your faith(OneWithTime), God will soon replace you with people He loves and who love (abudllahfath)

If you knew Islam you would know that Allah is not a name but an adjective. ilah means god thus why in the shahada it says ashadu ilah illaha illa Allah

Allah means the single god that is neither male nor female.

And as it plays into account in understanding Islam as Arabic is used and an older dialect at that for the Qur'an linguistics is a part of it all. And while Hinduism is fine for you I do not play the universal religion game. I am not going to tell some Zeus worshipper that as long as they search deep within their inner being and find transcendence they will some how reach a new plane of existence.

But as a Muslim you must play the "universal religion game" because apprently only your religion is true. I myself do not do such a thing because I leave religions as they are and do not worry about conversionor bickering over who is right.

Allah is a word in its current form my friend and it is not an adjective because saying so would mean that the word "the" is an adjective. You basically just failed in grammer.

Arabic just like any other Urdu founding language uses literal words for names unlike the modern western languages. So words have a very literal meaning because they are nothing more but words incorporated into one word. Allah is what Arab Muslims used to described and also name their god. All religions are esoteric because it is only understood fully by the people within a culture and a period of time. And what on earth makes you think I am a Hindu?

On 7/29/2012 at 2:41 AM, Ashir said:

Please, I ask that no one post 'The Qu'an said so'. Thank you.

Explain me why would certain physical entities suddenly start having a feeling of ‘I’. You cannot even explain which particular physical entity is feeling this ‘I’. For example, scientists are baffled on whether there is a specific seat of consciousness in human brain, or many neurons together form ‘consciousness’. If yes, how and why? And why does that consciousness repels against death and its destruction? Why that consciousness seeks peace and wants to avoid frustrations and grief?

So called Atheist scientists have no answer. And they also don’t know how they can answer it except admitting existence of another intelligent entity apart from their own jungle of neurons in their respective brains! What more, I find that my thoughts control my destiny to large extent. By moulding my thoughts and resolving for anything, automatically I get surrounded by situations and people that help me move towards my resolve. There is an art through which all the inanimate and animate entities of the world seem to working as per my thought processes. If I tend to be negative, negative events happen with me and negative people surround me.I’ know I exist, and unless there is an entity managing all this for me, ‘I’ know that nothing at all will make any sense uwu!