Islamic Forum
torkisamira

Good And Beautiful Duas

salaam o alaykom my dear sisters and brothers

let's to share good Duas in this topic

at first I write one:

1 O He through whom the knots of detested things are untied!

O He through whom the cutting edge of hardships is blunted!

O He from whom is begged the outlet to the freshness of relief!

2 Intractable affairs yield to Thy power,

means are made ready by Thy gentleness,

the decree goes into effect through Thy power,

and all things proceed according to Thy desire.

3 By Thy desire they follow Thy command

without Thy word

and by Thy will they obey Thy bans

without Thy prohibition.

4 Thou art the supplicated in worries

and the place of flight in misfortunes;

none of them is repelled unless Thou repellest,

none is removed unless Thou removest.

5 Upon me has come down, My Lord,

something whose weight burdens me

and upon me has fallen

something whose carrying oppresses me.

6 Through Thy power

Thou hast brought it down upon me

and through Thy authority

Thou hast turned it toward me.

7 None can send away what Thou hast brought,

none can deflect what Thou hast turned,

none can open what Thou hast closed,

none can close what Thou hast opened,

none can make easy what Thou hast made difficult,

none can help him whom Thou hast abandoned.

8 So bless Muhammad and his Household,

open for me, my Lord, the door of relief through Thy graciousness,

break from me the authority of worry by Thy strength,

confer the beauty of Thy gaze upon my complaint,

let me taste the sweetness of benefaction in what I ask,

give me from Thyself mercy and wholesome relief,

and appoint for me from Thyself a quick way out!

9 Distract me not through worry

from observing Thy obligations

and acting in accordance with Thy prescriptions.

10 My capacity has been straitened, my Lord,

by what has come down on me,

and I am filled with worry

by carrying what has happened to me,

while Thou hast power to remove what has afflicted me

and to repel that into which I have fallen.

So do that for me

though I merit it not from Thee,

O Possessor of the Mighty Throne!

PropellerAds

Du3a of our Prophet peace be upon him in Taif

"O, my Allah! To thee I complain of the feebleness of my strength, of my lack of resourcefulness, and my insignificance in the eyes of the people. O, Most Merciful of all capable of showing mercy! Thou art the Lord of the weak and thou art my own Lord. To whom art Thou to entrust me, to an unsympathetic foe who would sullenly frown on me, or to an alien to whom thou hast given control over my affair? Not in the least do I care for anything except that I may have thy protection for myself. In the light of Thy face do I seek shelter - the light of which illumines the Heaven and dispels all sorts of darkness, and which controls all affairs in this world as well as in the hereafter. May it never be that I should incur Thy wrath, or that Thou should be displeased with me. I must remove the cause of Thy displeasure till thou art pleased. There is no strength nor power but through Thee."

دعاء الرسول صلي الله عليه وسلم في الطائف

اللهم إليك أشكو ضعف قوتي، وقلةَ حيلتي، وهواني على الناس يا أرحم الراحمين. أنت رب المستضعفين . وأنت ربي .. إلى من تكلني ؟ إلى بعيد يتجهمني .. أم إلى عدوٍ ملكته أمري؟؟ إن لم يكن بك عليّ غضبٌ فلا أبالي .. غير أن عافيتك هي أوسعُ لي ... أعوذ بنور وجهك الذي أشرقتْ له الظلمات، وصلحَ عليه أمرالدنيا والآخرة أن يحلّ عليّ غضبك، أو أن ينزلّ بي سخطك .. لك العتبى حتى ترضى .. ولا حول ولا قوة إلا بك

Edited by AhmedTi
  • Like 1

this orison is longthly then I give it to you gradually:

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّی أَسْأَلُكَ بِرَحْمَتِكَ الَّتِی وَسِعَتْ كُلَّ شَیْ‏ءٍ

وَ بِقُوَّتِكَ الَّتِی قَهَرْتَ بِهَا كُلَّ شَیْ‏ءٍ وَ خَضَعَ لَهَا كُلُّ شَیْ‏ءٍ وَ ذَلَّ لَهَا كُلُّ شَیْ‏ءٍ

وَ بِجَبَرُوتِكَ الَّتِی غَلَبْتَ بِهَا كُلَّ شَیْ‏ءٍ

وَ بِعِزَّتِكَ الَّتِی لاَ یَقُومُ لَهَا شَیْ‏ءٌ

وَ بِعَظَمَتِكَ الَّتِی مَلَأَتْ كُلَّ شَیْ‏ءٍ

وَ بِسُلْطَانِكَ الَّذِی عَلاَ كُلَّ شَیْ‏ءٍ

وَ بِوَجْهِكَ الْبَاقِی بَعْدَ فَنَاءِ كُلِّ شَیْ‏ءٍ

وَ بِأَسْمَائِكَ الَّتِی مَلَأَتْ (غَلَبَتْ) أَرْكَانَ كُلِّ شَیْ‏ءٍ

وَ بِعِلْمِكَ الَّذِی أَحَاطَ بِكُلِّ شَیْ‏ءٍ

وَ بِنُورِ وَجْهِكَ الَّذِی أَضَاءَ لَهُ كُلُّ شَیْ‏ءٍ

یَا نُورُ یَا قُدُّوسُ یَا أَوَّلَ الْأَوَّلِینَ وَ یَا آخِرَ الْآخِرِینَ‏

اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِیَ الذُّنُوبَ الَّتِی تَهْتِكُ الْعِصَمَ‏

اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِیَ الذُّنُوبَ الَّتِی تُنْزِلُ النِّقَمَ‏

اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِیَ الذُّنُوبَ الَّتِی تُغَیِّرُ النِّعَمَ‏

اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِیَ الذُّنُوبَ الَّتِی تَحْبِسُ الدُّعَاءَ

اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِیَ الذُّنُوبَ الَّتِی تُنْزِلُ الْبَلاَءَ

اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِی كُلَّ ذَنْبٍ أَذْنَبْتُهُ وَ كُلَّ خَطِیئَةٍ أَخْطَأْتُهَا

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّی أَتَقَرَّبُ إِلَیْكَ بِذِكْرِكَ وَ أَسْتَشْفِعُ بِكَ إِلَى نَفْسِكَ‏

O Allah, I ask Theeby Thy mercy, which embraces all things;

by Thy strength, through which Thou dominatest all things, toward which all things are humble and before which all things are lowly;

by Thy invincibility through which Thou overwhelms all things,

by Thy might, which nothing can resist;

by Thy tremendousness, which has filled all things;

by Thy force, which towers over all things;

by Thy face, which subsists after the annihilation of all things,

by Thy Names, which have filled the foundations of all things;

by Thy knowledge, which encompasses all things;

and by the light of Thy face, through which all things are illumined!

O Light! O All-holy! O First of those who are first and O Last of those who are last!

O Allah, forgive me those sins which tear apart safeguards!

O Allah, forgive me those sins which draw down adversities!

O Allah, forgive me those sins which alter blessings!

O Allah forgives me those sins which hold back supplication!

O Allah, forgive me those sins which draw down tribulation!

O Allah, forgive me every sin I have committed and every mistake I have made!

O Allah, verily I seek nearness to Thee through remembrance of Thee, I seek intercession from Thee with Thyself,

Edited by torkisamira

Narrated Abu Huraira

Allah's Apostle used to keep silent between the Takbir and the recitation of Qur'an and that interval of silence used to be a short one. I said to the Prophet "May my parents be sacrificed for you! What do you say in the pause between Takbir and recitation?" The Prophet said, "I say, 'Allahumma, ba'id baini wa baina khatayaya kama ba'adta baina-l-mashriqi wa-l-maghrib. Allahumma, naqqim min khatayaya kama yunaqqa-ththawbu-l-abyadu mina-ddanas. Allahumma, ighsil khatayaya bil-ma'i wa-th-thalji wal-barad (O Allah! Set me apart from my sins (faults) as the East and West are set apart from each other and clean me from sins as a white garment is cleaned of dirt (after thorough washing). O Allah! Wash off my sins with water, snow and hail.)"

Sahih Al-Bukhari Book 12 Hadith 711

Today is yawm Al-Jum'ah, Friday, so O' Allah please answer our good du'as. Ameen.

"May Allah always guide us to all that which He (Allah) and His beloved Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam love. Ameen.

May Allah keep us Muslims away from all that would displease Him (Allah) and May Allah keep us away from being with the cursed and unfortunate disbelievers who are destined to dwell in Hell. Ameen.

May Allah's curse and punishment be on those unbelievers and atheists who plot against Allah's righteous Muslim servants. Ameen. And May Allah make the prophecy of the Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam against the cursed unbelievers come true. Ameen.

May Allah especially answer all our good du'as that we supplicated in Ramadan! Ameen. Ameen. Ameen.

May Allah forgive all our sins and always have mercy on us for Allah is the Most Merciful. Ameen. And May Allah make me, my loved ones and all righteous Muslims who stick to the Sunnah of the Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam near Allah and His beloved Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam in Jannah/Heaven, in the highest levels of Paradise/Jannah. Ameen."

Wasalaam~

Edited by iMusliMariam

وَ أَسْأَلُكَ بِجُودِكَ أَنْ تُدْنِیَنِی مِنْ قُرْبِكَ وَ أَنْ تُوزِعَنِی شُكْرَكَ وَ أَنْ تُلْهِمَنِی ذِكْرَكَ‏

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّی أَسْأَلُكَ سُؤَالَ خَاضِعٍ مُتَذَلِّلٍ خَاشِعٍ‏

أَنْ تُسَامِحَنِی وَ تَرْحَمَنِی وَ تَجْعَلَنِی بِقِسْمِكَ رَاضِیاً قَانِعاً وَ فِی جَمِیعِ الْأَحْوَالِ مُتَوَاضِعاً

اللَّهُمَّ وَ أَسْأَلُكَ سُؤَالَ مَنِ اشْتَدَّتْ فَاقَتُهُ وَ أَنْزَلَ بِكَ عِنْدَ الشَّدَائِدِ حَاجَتَهُ وَ عَظُمَ فِیمَا عِنْدَكَ رَغْبَتُهُ‏

اللَّهُمَّ عَظُمَ سُلْطَانُكَ وَ عَلاَ مَكَانُكَ وَ خَفِیَ مَكْرُكَ‏

وَ ظَهَرَ أَمْرُكَ وَ غَلَبَ قَهْرُكَ وَ جَرَتْ قُدْرَتُكَ وَ لاَ یُمْكِنُ الْفِرَارُ مِنْ حُكُومَتِكَ‏

اللَّهُمَّ لاَ أَجِدُ لِذُنُوبِی غَافِراً وَ لاَ لِقَبَائِحِی سَاتِراً وَ لاَ لِشَیْ‏ءٍ مِنْ عَمَلِیَ الْقَبِیحِ بِالْحَسَنِ مُبَدِّلاً غَیْرَكَ‏

لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ سُبْحَانَكَ وَ بِحَمْدِكَ ظَلَمْتُ نَفْسِی وَ تَجَرَّأْتُ بِجَهْلِی‏

وَ سَكَنْتُ إِلَى قَدِیمِ ذِكْرِكَ لِی وَ مَنِّكَ عَلَیَ‏

اللَّهُمَّ مَوْلاَیَ كَمْ مِنْ قَبِیحٍ سَتَرْتَهُ‏

وَ كَمْ مِنْ فَادِحٍ مِنَ الْبَلاَءِ أَقَلْتَهُ (أَمَلْتَهُ) وَ كَمْ مِنْ عِثَارٍ وَقَیْتَهُ‏

وَ كَمْ مِنْ مَكْرُوهٍ دَفَعْتَهُ وَ كَمْ مِنْ ثَنَاءٍ جَمِیلٍ لَسْتُ أَهْلاً لَهُ نَشَرْتَهُ‏

اللَّهُمَّ عَظُمَ بَلاَئِی وَ أَفْرَطَ بِی سُوءُ حَالِی وَ قَصُرَتْ (قَصَّرَتْ) بِی أَعْمَالِی‏

وَ قَعَدَتْ بِی أَغْلاَلِی وَ حَبَسَنِی عَنْ نَفْعِی بُعْدُ أَمَلِی (آمَالِی)

وَ خَدَعَتْنِی الدُّنْیَا بِغُرُورِهَا وَ نَفْسِی بِجِنَایَتِهَا (بِخِیَانَتِهَا) وَ مِطَالِی‏

یَا سَیِّدِی فَأَسْأَلُكَ بِعِزَّتِكَ أَنْ لاَ یَحْجُبَ عَنْكَ دُعَائِی سُوءُ عَمَلِی وَ فِعَالِی‏

وَ لاَ تَفْضَحْنِی بِخَفِیِّ مَا اطَّلَعْتَ عَلَیْهِ مِنْ سِرِّی وَ لاَ تُعَاجِلْنِی بِالْعُقُوبَةِ عَلَى مَا عَمِلْتُهُ فِی خَلَوَاتِی‏

مِنْ سُوءِ فِعْلِی وَ إِسَاءَتِی وَ دَوَامِ تَفْرِیطِی وَ جَهَالَتِی وَ كَثْرَةِ شَهَوَاتِی وَ غَفْلَتِی‏

and I ask Thee through Thy munificence to bring me near to Thy proximity, to provide me with gratitude toward Thee and to inspire me with Thy remembrance.

O Allah, verily I ask Thee with the asking of a submissive, abased and lowly man

to show me forbearance, to have mercy on me and to make me satisfied and content with Thy appointment and [ make me ] humble in every state.

O Allah, I ask Thee with the asking of one whose indigence is extreme, who has stated to Thee in difficulties his need andwhose desire for what is with Thee has become great.

O Allah, Thy force is tremendous, Thy place is lofty, Thy deception is hidden,

Thy command is manifest, Thy domination is overwhelming, Thy power is unhindered and escape from Thy governance is impossible.

O Allah, I find no forgiver of my sins, no concealer of my ugly acts no transformer of any of my ugly acts into good acts but Thee

There is no god but Thou!Glory be to Thee, and Thine is the praise!I have wronged myself, I have been audacious in my ignorance

and I have depended upon Thy ancient remembrance of me and Thy favor toward me.

O Allah! O my Protector!How many ugly things Thou hast concealed!

How many burdensome tribulations Thou hast abolished!How many stumbles Thou hast prevented!

How many ordeals Thou hast repelled! And how much beautiful praise, for which I was unworthy, Thou hast spread abroad!

O Allah, my tribulation is tremendous, my bad state is excessive, my acts are inadequate,

my fetters have tied me down, my far-fetched hopes have held me back from my gain

and this world with its delusions, my own soul with its offences and my delay have deceived me.

O my Master! So I ask Thee by Thy might not to let my evil works and acts veil my supplication from Thee,

not to disgrace me through the hidden things Thou knowest of my secrets and not to hasten me to punishment for what I have done in private: my evil acts in secrecy,

my misdeeds, my continuous negligence, my ignorance, my manifold passions and my forgetfulness.