Islamic Forum
Saracen21stC

Club Football (Soccer) 2012-2013 Season

League Titles Poll  

7 members have voted

1. 1. 1. Who do you think will win the La Liga?

• Real Madrid
    • Barcelona
    • Valencia
    • Atletico Madrid
    • Malaga
  2. 2. 2. Who do you think will win the FA Premier League?

• Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Chelsea
    • Arsenal
    • Tottenham
    • Newcastle
    • Liverpool
  3. 3. 3. Who do you think will win the Serie A?

• Juventus
    • AC Milan
    • Inter Milan
    • Napoli
    • AS Roma
    • Lazio

FT. BARCELONA 4-0 MILAN. Messi was the difference in the first half, Villa netted the key goal, then Milan weren't able to get back into the game despite some good chances. Alba finished them off and Barcelona are into the hat for the next round.

PropellerAds

GOAL FOR GALATASARAY. AMRABAT.

FT 2 - 3 .And there goes the final whistle. A superb victory for Galatasaray in the end and you have to say they deserved it. A superb first-half attacking performance before they sat back in the second and defended for their lives to then hit Schalke on the counter in the final moments.

SO, It was Messi's night. Good for Drogba too.....

Reigning UCL Champions Chelsea have qualified for Quarterfinal in Europa League. lol

But there was a good match between Inter and Spurs. Spurs winning on away goal. 4-4 it finished. NewCastle the other EPL team who qualified.

UCL and Europa Draw Today....

Full #UCL quarter-final draw:

Malaga v Borussia Dortmund;

Real Madrid v Galatasaray;

PSG v Barcelona;

Bayern Munich v Juventus.

Full #EL quarter-final draw:

Chelsea vs Rubin Kazan

Tottenham vs FC Basel

Fenerbahce vs Lazio

Newcastle vs Benfica

Chelsea were beaten by Southampton tonight. 2-1. Rafa Out?

BTW, Bayern have scored 9 goals against Hamburg. Yes! NINE GOALS!!

No, I don't think Rafa is out right now. Sunderland lost to Manchester United and O'Neill is gone according to all reports. The battle for European places in England though is gonna be intense. Tottenham, Chelsea, Arsenal and Everton all fighting for it.

Yep- 4th place is going to be a real fire fighter of a battle- I just want Tottenham to get 3rd.

The way Chelsea are at the moment, I see them pipped by Arsenal.

Chelsea were beaten by Southampton tonight. 2-1. Rafa Out?

I don't think he would care- he's not likely to be there in the summer no matter what happens.

Rumours are that Mourhino will return- be nice to have his character back in the Premiership.

Yep- 4th place is going to be a real fire fighter of a battle- I just want Tottenham to get 3rd.

The way Chelsea are at the moment, I see them pipped by Arsenal.

To be honest, I would love to see Tottenham with 3rd and Everton in 4th. I like David Moyes and what he has done at Everton, and frankly I am tired of whinger Wenger. And if Chelsea misses out on Champions League, then that will almost guarantee that Abrahamovic will try to bring back Mourinho.

You're quite glued on about footie sister- very surprising but welcomed.

Your location states Virginia hence even more surprising- I know you like soccer but how do you watch premiership?

Are the games covered widely?

Edited by The Doc

I played soccer from the time I was 2 years old. I refereed up to Grade 4 (National) until 2 years ago. I worked for the Richmond Kickers, FC Dallas and DC United at various times. And I count many friends who play professionally. So yeah...I tend to get into it. I even used to play pickup games with people like Clint Dempsey.

I played soccer from the time I was 2 years old. I refereed up to Grade 4 (National) until 2 years ago. I worked for the Richmond Kickers, FC Dallas and DC United at various times. And I count many friends who play professionally. So yeah...I tend to get into it. I even used to play pickup games with people like Clint Dempsey.

Wow! Impressive.

Clint Dempsey is at Spurs now- not seen the best of him but a good player to have on board..rather have him then the boring Adebayor

Haven't seen the best of him because he's been having some niggling injuries and he got gassed in the Mexico-US game...though he looked really good against Costa Rica. Yeah...I have to admit that I always manage to get rid of Adebayor when I play FM. :)

Haven't seen the best of him because he's been having some niggling injuries and he got gassed in the Mexico-US game...though he looked really good against Costa Rica. Yeah...I have to admit that I always manage to get rid of Adebayor when I play FM. :)

I hope AVB does the same. :yes:

Especially considering his wages. Frankly, I think there are much better young strikers available to make up for Adebayor. But here's hoping. Though I do have to say AVB has done well this year reclaiming his 'mojo' from when he was dismissed by Chelsea.

Especially considering his wages. Frankly, I think there are much better young strikers available to make up for Adebayor. But here's hoping. Though I do have to say AVB has done well this year reclaiming his 'mojo' from when he was dismissed by Chelsea.

yes he has- overall its been a good season so long as we finish 3rd or 4th- then he can buy real strikers to deliver 20 goals at least a season.

*nods* Though I think Defoe has done well, for what he is. He's certainly a lot more popular than Adebayor. Though I would say that if they want to move Bale more up top, one option would be someone like Schürlle.

Had to look the guy up-André Schürrle

Definately looks like a player we should be chasing for signiture.

Good goal ratio too.

PSG rescued a 2-2 draw at home to Barcelona in their Champions League
quarter-final thanks to Blaise Matuidi's deflected injury-time strike.
Meanwhile, Bayern Munich claimed a deserved 2-0 win at home to Juventus.