Islamic Forum
Happyforever

Studying Dawa In The Right Way

I am a caller to Allah and noticed that people try to reply to nonMuslim questions about Islam in unprofessional way leading to a contradictory result.

I am willing to give courses of Dawa to who wills for free and present you my researches and my pleasure to participate with me in these hard researches which will turn the world upside down.

All the best

Happy Forever

• Like 1

PropellerAds
Comments & Suggestions

did you make 50 posts yet? We suggest that you wait until you have made at least 50 posts before posting your comments and suggestions here, thanks.

I am a caller to Allah and noticed that people try to reply to nonMuslim questions about Islam in unprofessional way leading to a contradictory result.

I am willing to give courses of Dawa to who wills for free and present you my researches and my pleasure to participate with me in these hard researches which will turn the world upside down.

asSalaamu'alaykum,

Do you mean to post comment & sugestion to this forum ?

asSalaamu'alaykum,

Do you mean to post comment & sugestion to this forum ?

I mean to give a course in this thread if you mean me.

Edited by Happyforever

Yes, I do mean you. That`s why I quoted your post. I think you know the means of quoting in a forum.

It`s good if you could include "asSalaam" in your post.

Yes, I do mean you. That`s why I quoted your post. I think you know the means of quoting in a forum.

It`s good if you could include "asSalaam" in your post.

Wa Alikom Assalam

Yes I do but there is another quote. I felt insulted why I don't know and feel you a bit harsh brother. I always met Indonisian girls at Al Azhar and they look so cute, sensitive girls, Are you sure that you're Indonisian?

* Advice, never ask Salam from anyone, it would be better to say AsSalam as you didn't. And sorry for that, I get used to atheist and Christian forums and this is the first time to join Islamic English forum.

Wa Alikom Assalam

Yes I do but there is another quote. I felt insulted why I don't know and feel you a bit harsh brother.

asSalaamu'alaykum,

I am so sory (ma'af), I just want to let you know that we should have 50 posts to post Comment & Suggestion.

I always met Indonisian girls at Al Azhar and they look so cute, sensitive girls, Are you sure that you're Indonisian?]
Yes, I am indonesian.

* Advice, never ask Salam from anyone, it would be better to say AsSalam as you didn't. And sorry for that, I get used to atheist and Christian forums and this is the first time to join Islamic English forum.

OIC, you get used to atheist and Christian forums and this is the first time to join Islamic English forum.

:sl:

That's very kind of you sister Happyforever. We're delighted to have you with us here, and it would be great if you can help us.

Perhaps you can give us a few words about your Islamic qualifications and studies. If you prefer, you can PM me for that.

Brother MarineLiner, its OK for the sister to post here. The 50 posts rule was changed, and now only 7 posts are required to post in the comments section. I'll edit the rule showing at the top of this section, I should have done so earlier, sorry for that.

• Like 1

:sl:

That's very kind of you sister Happyforever. We're delighted to have you with us here, and it would be great if you can help us.

Perhaps you can give us a few words about your Islamic qualifications and studies. If you prefer, you can PM me for that.

Brother MarineLiner, its OK for the sister to post here. The 50 posts rule was changed, and now only 7 posts are required to post in the comments section. I'll edit the rule showing at the top of this section, I should have done so earlier, sorry for that.

wa'alaykum salaam,

alhamdulillah, yes, we need to make any adjustment toward a better environment.

asSalaamu'alaykum,

I am so sory (ma'af), I just want to let you know that we should have 50 posts to post Comment & Suggestion.

Yes, I am indonesian.

OIC, you get used to atheist and Christian forums and this is the first time to join Islamic English forum.

Thanks for your reply but don't you notice that you repeated my last sentence?

May you tell me the meaning of "bishshowab"?

..... but don't you notice that you repeated my last sentence?
Ma'af, I don't know what are you trying to say.

May you tell me the meaning of "bishshowab"?

It comes from "showaba". You should know better.

Ma'af, I don't know what are you trying to say.

It comes from "showaba". You should know better.

I don't. And what is Ma'af?

I mean to give a course in this thread if you mean me.
To keep the post not out of topic, your suggestion is very good.

BTW:

I don't. And what is Ma'af?
Ma'af = sorry, forgive.

To keep the post not out of topic, your suggestion is very good.

Thank youuuuu :thumbsup:

BTW:

Ma'af = sorry, forgive.

Is it in Arabic معاف? And how do you write "bishshowab" in Arabic?

"Ma'af" I think comes from "afwan"

"showaba" can be found at end of QS: 78.anNaba' ayat 38: ..... wa qola showaba.

"Ma'af" I think comes from "afwan"

"showaba" can be found at end of QS: 78.anNaba' ayat 38: ..... wa qola showaba.

I think this is misunderstanding.

يَوۡمَ يَقُومُ ٱلرُّوحُ وَٱلۡمَلَـٰٓٮِٕكَةُ صَفًّ۬ا‌ۖ لَّا يَتَكَلَّمُونَ إِلَّا مَنۡ أَذِنَ لَهُ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنُ وَقَالَ صَوَابً۬ا (٣٨)

"A day the Spirit and the angels stand in a queue, don't speak except whom Allah permitted and said right."

صوابا is pronounced "Sawaba" means right.

• Like 1

صوابا is pronounced "Sawaba" means right.

Jazakallah,

that's what i mean, to say Allah is right. We in indonesia always combine a'lam bisawab.

But to tell it's not sa like as in samawati, instead it's sho like as in sholat, so we use showab.

Should i change my signature to bissawab?

Jazakallah,

that's what i mean, to say Allah is right. We in indonesia always combine a'lam bisawab.

But to tell it's not sa like as in samawati, instead it's sho like as in sholat, so we use showab.

Should i change my signature to bissawab?

Allah Ailam: Allah is the knower.

Wa: and

Bi: with

Sawab: right

If you mean Allah is the knower of what is right it will be (Allah A'lam bi Sawab).

It is better to just say (Allah A'lam) to include all knowing so simply.

In Egypt we say (Allah A'lam Ayna Al Khair) which means Allah is the knower of where is the good. This is when you face situations seems to be bad and they could be good without knowing at that moment. and when you discover that they are good you say this.

• Like 1

Jazakumullah khoyron katsiro.

And about to have courses to da'wah, maybe we could perform a siyasah/way/method to attract our member to join in this thread.

Your thought?

Jazakumullah khoyron katsiro.

And about to have courses to da'wah, maybe we could perform a siyasah/way/method to attract our member to join in this thread.

Your thought?

Do you have a political idea? :D

salaam alaiykum

can you prove your qualifications?

Wa Alikom AsSalam Wa Rahmatu Allah

What kind of qualification?

To graduate from Dawa faculty? No such for female, only male at Al Azhar.

To graduate from Islamic studies? If I did, I wouldn't be able to talk to you now because I wouldn't speak English. I do study Quran, I am searcher of Quran and interpret Ayats with Ayats and with Hadiths to make a series of facts constituting a strong case needed to raised now urgently.

To do researches under AlAzhar university? I tried but they rejected, it's above their level.

To be a caller to Allah? I am through internet only and my atheist boss. No more, I tried to search for a job but no place for a girl like me among men who are fresh graduates never heard of the hot topics of debates in atheists' minds. When I visit their college, I wish to teach them but no one directs his destiny.

If you know an institute needs callers, tell me.

Do you have a political idea? :D

No. I have not.

But I want eager to implement syari'ah at least in the field of travel management and administration for hajj.

The "new condition" to perform hajj is getting visa to visit Makkah.

No. I have not.

But I want eager to implement syari'ah at least in the field of travel management and administration for hajj.

The "new condition" to perform hajj is getting visa to visit Makkah.

These days we hear wonders. Nothing is impossible. Allah take revenge of AlDhalemoon (unjust).

Insha Allah you do it and obey your God. Allah enable us to perform it and my parents and your parents and all Muslims.

Edited by Happyforever

These days we hear wonders. Nothing is impossible. Allah take revenge of AlDhalemoon (unjust).

Insha Allah you do it and obey your God. Allah enable us to perform it and my parents and your parents and all Muslims.

Jazakallah. I felt be enlighted.

And could or should we do something while the waiting list becomes longer and longer?

Perhaps we need to do da'wah for supporting to let muslimin beware of the problem/mas-alah?

Jazakallah. I felt be enlighted.

And could or should we do something while the waiting list becomes longer and longer?

Perhaps we need to do da'wah for supporting to let muslimin beware of the problem/mas-alah?

Excuse me brother, I can't get your point.