Islamic Forum
Happyforever

Studying Dawa In The Right Way

The waiting list of indonesian for go to hajj in the coming years has reached more than 1.5 million people today.

Each year can only get visa for 210 thousands people.

To be registered in the waiting list, anyone should pay down payment about US$ 2 thousands. Multiplied by 1.5 millions give a huge amount of idle money.

Should we wait only for wonder to happen or could we do something?

The long waiting list is a result of successful da'wah about hajj.

Edited by MarineLiner

PropellerAds

The waiting list of indonesian for go to hajj in the coming years has reached more than 1.5 million people today.

Each year can only get visa for 210 thousands people.

To be registered in the waiting list, anyone should pay down payment about US$ 2 thousands. Multiplied by 1.5 millions give a huge amount of idle money.

Should we wait only for wonder to happen or could we do something?

The long waiting list is a result of successful da'wah about hajj.

لا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله

It is supposed that no one is prevented from performing Hajj. My sister went to Us. Performing Hajj from there is so easy and cheaper than from Egypt. Why? Who knows!!!

Poor countries, poor people have no place in this world.

• Like 1

لا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله

It is supposed that no one is prevented from performing Hajj.

The fact is they implement visa system that copy-paste from non syari'ah mu'amalah.

My sister went to Us. Performing Hajj from there is so easy and cheaper than from Egypt. Why? Who knows!!!

wallahu a'lam.

Poor countries, poor people have no place in this world.

looks like still in jahiliyah century.

As-salamu 'alaikum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

In defense of the Saudi regime, I don't think their implementation of the visa-system and having a waiting list is illegimate.

For example, Indonesia has a huge population. If anybody in Indonesia who simply wanted to go to Hajj was allowed to, there would be major problems. Now imagine if this restriction was lifted off all the Muslim countries. The fact is Makkah gathers such an amount of people that hosting them is not easy, even now.

I think that if this restriction was lifted off people would start to complain about the facilities and organization, and they would want there to be a waiting for the sake of better good.

Try to think this from an infrastructure point of view. Having a waiting list is not necessarily a copy from the kafir system.

• Like 1

. . . . . The fact is Makkah gathers such an amount of people that hosting them is not easy, even now.

I think that if this restriction was lifted off people would start to complain about the facilities and organization, and they would want there to be a waiting for the sake of better good.

Try to think this from an infrastructure point of view. Having a waiting list is not necessarily a copy from the kafir system.

Jazakallah.

Yes, you're right. We should think this from an infrastructure point of view.

I just wonder why muslimin don't prepare everything in the 1400 years of performing hajj. We have smart people who can plan for those years, don't we?

I just wonder why muslimin don't prepare everything in the 1400 years of performing hajj. We have smart people who can plan for those years, don't we?

I don't understand this part. Could you clarify what you mean?

• Like 1

Sorry for my poor english.

I want to say, we have more than 1400 years experience in performing hajj. It's not a new ritual.

Why can't we prepare everything better to overcome the huge number of jama'ah who can and will go to hajj?

I don't think that hajj are only for 3 million people together in one certain time.

Could you catch what I mean?

I think there is always room for improvement. However, I don't think that there is that much room for improvement at the moment, i.e. there still would be waiting lists and visas.

The thing is organizing Hajj in this day and age is hard. Look at the ogranization of the Olympics. This year it was organized by Great Britain, one of the top developed countries. Ask them to host a Hajj and I bet you they will get scared.

• Like 1

I think there is always room for improvement. However, I don't think that there is that much room for improvement at the moment, i.e. there still would be waiting lists and visas.

wa'alaykum salaam wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh,

that's why I just regret and curios to know what have been done in those 1400 years.

The thing is organizing Hajj in this day and age is hard. Look at the ogranization of the Olympics. This year it was organized by Great Britain, one of the top developed countries. Ask them to host a Hajj and I bet you they will get scared.

very actual comparison.

The united kingdom was organizing the olympics as we can watch on tv, can we imagine how if the sa'udi kingdom organized it.

Back to "Studying Dawa In The Right Way", as I said before, the long waiting list is a result of da'wah about performing hajj.

Perhaps we need to da'wah about the serving in hajj. As we know the king is the servant of haromayn.

We hope the OP of this thread could arrange a course about this service.

Wa Alikom AsSalam Wa Rahmatu Allah Wa Barakatu,

No, actually Sudi Arabia is a corrupted country like all Muslim countries. It's not because of the big number of Malizi, but because they don't pay too much for Sudi goverment.

Egypt is very near to Sudi Arabia, even a Muslim has to pay alot of many (that could make a couple to marry) in order to perform Hajj. Who has money can do it every year with no restriction at all. Poor prefer to give their pension mooney to their sons to continue their life. The a bit little price (which is too much too) is through government lot, who win is who is more than 70 years or has good relation with those in authority.

If there are serious conditions, let it be by giving chance to who don't have money, organize their attendance, allowing more to come, who perform it before in the late list.

I saw on TV how Sudia makes discrimination among Hujaj. 5stars hotels, big restuarants, wide rooms for US, and Europe communites, very bad tents for Arab and poor countries of Africa,,,,

Making Hajj as trade and exploitation is a great sin. May Allah take revenge from Dhalimoon.

• Like 1

We hope the OP of this thread could arrange a course about this service.

Yes of course, with pleasure but I can get the point. What service?

Wa Alikom AsSalam Wa Rahmatu Allah Wa Barakatu,

No, actually Sudi Arabia is a corrupted country like all Muslim countries. It's not because of the big number of Malizi, but because they don't pay too much for Sudi goverment.

Is Saudi Arabia corrupt? Yes. However, that does not mean that we can start blaming them for everything. Have some Husnu Ad-Dhan.

Egypt is very near to Sudi Arabia, even a Muslim has to pay alot of many (that could make a couple to marry) in order to perform Hajj. Who has money can do it every year with no restriction at all. Poor prefer to give their pension mooney to their sons to continue their life. The a bit little price (which is too much too) is through government lot, who win is who is more than 70 years or has good relation with those in authority.

Have you ever taken into consideration that organizing Hajj is not cheap, either? If a person is poor, then they don't have to perform Hajj. It's that simple.

If there are serious conditions, let it be by giving chance to who don't have money, organize their attendance, allowing more to come, who perform it before in the late list.

I don't understand this part.

I saw on TV how Sudia makes discrimination among Hujaj. 5stars hotels, big restuarants, wide rooms for US, and Europe communites, very bad tents for Arab and poor countries of Africa,,,,

Rich people will have better accomodation. It's that simple. That's the harsh reality of life. This is not the fault of the Saudi regime. If people want to pay for 5-star hotels, then they will be provided 5-star hotels. If they can't, then they won't live in one. Are you suggesting Saudi Arabia should start building 5-hotels, restaurants, etc. for everybody? Rich and poor alike? Whether people pay or don't?

Making Hajj as trade and exploitation is a great sin. May Allah take revenge from Dhalimoon.

Trade during Hajj is permitted. If a poor man lives in a tent during Hajj and a rich man lives in a hotel, that is not exploitation.

Do you have any background in organizing something of grand scale? It takes money. It is not free. You don't know how much money it takes organize a Hajj or how hard it is. If you don't know the full details, then don't judge. Judging without knowing things in detail is Dhulm in itself.

Another reason why the price is higher for countries like Egypt and Indonesia is due to supply and demand. Saudi cannot accomodate (supply) everybody because the demand is too great. This leads to an increase in prices. Let's say that only a few people around the whole world wanted to perform Hajj . Few being in this context a 100 000 for example. Then the prices would be a whole lot lower. If only a few people in those countries wanted perform Hajj, there would be no lists.

You need to look at this from a practical, infrastructural, orgnanization point of view.

• Like 1

Another reason why the price is higher for countries like Egypt and Indonesia is due to supply and demand. Saudi cannot accomodate (supply) everybody because the demand is too great. This leads to an increase in prices. Let's say that only a few people around the whole world wanted to perform Hajj . Few being in this context a 100 000 for example. Then the prices would be a whole lot lower. If only a few people in those countries wanted perform Hajj, there would be no lists.

You need to look at this from a practical, infrastructural, orgnanization point of view.

wa'alaikum salam wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

Yes, we should look at this from a practical, infrastructural, orgnanization point of view.

And as muslimin we have syari'ah to look at anyhting. Islam is a way of life. In every single move we should keep our way of life according Islam way.

And as muslimin we have syari'ah to look at anyhting. Islam is a way of life. In every single move we should keep our way of life according Islam way.

Amin.

• Like 1

Yes, yes yes, exactly. We do live in the age of darkness.
Yes of course, with pleasure but I can get the point. What service?
In my humble opinion, we could begin from the service of guest of Allah.

It can be divided to some services. Transportation, hospitality (hotel/funduq), catering etc.

In my humble opinion, we could begin from the service of guest of Allah.

It can be divided to some services. Transportation, hospitality (hotel/funduq), catering etc.

I don't know. Sorry for that. Such services are for men not women and I didn't read about it before. Would you like to work there at time of Hajj? and you want to know the legal procedures?

I ask Muslim and Sudi people here who knows tells him.

Allah grants you his unlimited reward insha Allah

• Like 1

I don't know. Sorry for that. Such services are for men not women and I didn't read about it before. Would you like to work there at time of Hajj? and you want to know the legal procedures?

I ask Muslim and Sudi people here who knows tells him.

Allah grants you his unlimited reward insha Allah

jazakallah,

all of us should be aware of everything involving hajj. Not only men.

Yes, please "call"/invite everyone to participate. It's the 5th pillar of Islam. And, need to be organized internationaly. We are ummat wahidan. La tafaroq.

jazakallah,

all of us should be aware of everything involving hajj. Not only men.

Yes, please "call"/invite everyone to participate. It's the 5th pillar of Islam. And, need to be organized internationaly. We are ummat wahidan. La tafaroq.

Be realistic, we're unfortunately separate. Syria is the witness.

لك الله يا سوريا

لك الله يا سوريا

لك الله يا سوريا

• Like 1

Be realistic, we're unfortunately separate. Syria is the witness.
You `re right. That's why we need "da'wah right way".

More than 1400 years muslimin performed hajj, mostly only as ritual, not the whole spirit explored.

لك الله يا سوريا

لك الله يا سوريا

لك الله يا سوريا

What does it mean?

i read laka allahu ya suryah.

You `re right. That's why we need "da'wah in the right way".

More than 1400 years muslimin performed hajj, mostly only as ritual, not the whole spirit explored.

Could we do something toward da'wah in the right way that will make people to perform hajj not only as just a ritual?

Qur-an surot 22.alHajj ayat 27:

And proclaim the Pilgrimage among people; they will come to you on foot and (mounted) on every kind of camel, lean on account of journeys through deep and distant mountain highways.

Surah Al-Hajj

And proclaim unto mankind the pilgrimage. They will come unto thee on foot and on every lean camel; they will come from every deep ravine, (27)

the word "dhomirin" translated as camel.

What is the difference with "ibilun" ?

Edited by MarineLiner
  • Like 1

Could we do something toward da'wah in the right way that will make people to perform hajj not only as just a ritual?

Qur-an surot 22.alHajj ayat 27:

And proclaim the Pilgrimage among people; they will come to you on foot and (mounted) on every kind of camel, lean on account of journeys through deep and distant mountain highways.

Surah Al-Hajj

And proclaim unto mankind the pilgrimage. They will come unto thee on foot and on every lean camel; they will come from every deep ravine, (27)

the word "dhomirin" translated as camel.

What is the difference with "ibilun" ?

Thanks for your intelligent questions, you make me search in this Ayah which I really want to understand. I cannot give you the full meaning of this Ayah so simply. And always keep in mind that Quran can never be translated by anyone or even by AlAlameen, but we can interprete as much as we can.

"And Azhen to people for Hajj, they come on foot and on every Dhamer, they (Dhamer) come from every deep Faj" 27 Surat Hajj

Azhen: means say Azhan, or inform people, or call to Hajj.

*Ozhon is the ear and Ezhn is permission

Dhamer: means weak, has small stomach because doesn't eat too much. It is an adjective for what you ride and it may refer to Ibil specifically or may have another deeper meaning.

Jamal (camel) is male and Naqa is female.

Ibil: is not singular, it is plural for a group of camels and Naqas.

Faj: is the way between two mountains and then used to mean "way".

Actually I need someone to explain "Faj" more.

*It is not Dhamerin, it is Dhamer. It is not Ibilin, it is Ibil. the last "in" are related to grammar not part of the word.

• Like 1

What does it mean?

i read laka allahu ya suryah.

لك الله يا سوريا

means only Allah Who is with you, Syria. Literally "For you Allah, Syria".

• Like 1

Dhamer: means weak, has small stomach because doesn't eat too much. It is an adjective for what you ride and it may refer to Ibil specifically or may have another deeper meaning.
jazakallah,

is the huruf/word dhamer/dhomir also be used in "dhomir mukhothob" ?