Islamic Forum
Happyforever

Studying Dawa In The Right Way

jazakallah,

is the huruf/word dhamer/dhomir also be used in "dhomir mukhothob" ?

Dhaamer ضامر

Dhameer ضمير

*I use English letters, which one do you use?

"O" is for waw/ Dhama, "a" is for Alef/ Fatha.

• Like 1

PropellerAds

we in indonesia use:

fatah a

kasroh i

dhoma u

but fatah in some huruf sound like as o in english "top" :

qof : qolilan, qodir

ro : rob, rosul

tho : thowaf, thoyib

dho : dholim

sho : showab, sholat

dlo : ?

between dho & dlo i am confused.

Edited by MarineLiner

we in indonesia use:

fatah a

kasroh i

dhoma u

but fatah in some huruf sound like as o in english "top" :

qof : qolilan, qodir

ro : rob, rosul

tho : thowaf, thoyib

dho : dholim

sho : showab, sholat

dlo : ?

between dho & dlo i am confused.

No, this is wrong. There is only Fatha, Dhama. O is o, don't use it for Fatha.

Also in it is Sawab and Salat. Sh is sheen ش. Sorry, this is not English letter.

Edited by Happyforever
  • Like 1

No, this is wrong. There is only Fatha, Dhama. O is o, don't use it for Fatha.

Also in it is Sawab and Salat. Sh is sheen ش. Sorry, this is not English letter.

jazakallah,

ش used in syawal, syukron, syamsu, syirik, syayful, syahrun.

aren't they?

in indonesia صَ used in showaba, sholat, shof

Edited by MarineLiner

jazakallah,

ش used in syawal, syukron, syamsu, syirik, syayful, syahrun.

aren't they?

in indonesia صَ used in showaba, sholat, shof

Sorry to say that this is completely wrong. Don't follow the rule of Indonisia.

Again, you use English letters to English people, you should follow the rules of their letters or else use Arabic only.

Ask any English here how to prounounce Sholat?

It will be شولات.

Sh is ش in English, you can't make it ص by your own rules. There is no the "top" sound in Arabic, we only have Fatha, Dhama and Kasra.

For the dl and dh, there is no dl, never heared about, dh is for ض.

So please follow the English pronunciation cuz I will not learn the Indonisian own pronunciation except by using Indonisian letters.

• Like 1

OK. If we have the alif ba ta (arobiyah alphabet) here ( we already have: ش ﺱ ص ) then we can easily refer to.

Could you make it here please?

Or maybe better we can have qomus/dictionary with arobiyah letters/huruf.

Edited by MarineLiner

OK. If we have the alif ba ta (arobiyah alphabet) here ( we already have: ش ﺱ ص ) then we can easily refer to.

Could you make it here please?

Or maybe better we can have qomus/dictionary with arobiyah letters/huruf.

It's called Arabic letters (arobiyah doesn't exist and not understandable by English and Arabs).

س: sa

ش: sha

ص: sa

Simply, English doesn't have the last letter and it's written to the nearest sound to it which is sa.

Kh, Gh,,, are for the letters that don't exist in English at all.

http://cis-ca.org/pdfs/JIS-tr-scheme.pdf

• Like 1

jazakallah,

to promote our niyah/intention in this thread, can you put in your signature:

(url=http://www.gawaher.com/topic/739363-studying-dawa-in-the-right-way/]Join us at: Studying Da'wa In The Right Way[/url)

don't forget the change the "(" and ")" to "[" and "]" at the beginning and end of it.

(url= become [url=

/url) become /url]

[url=http://www.gawaher.com/topic/739363-studying-dawa-in-the-right-way/]Join us at:[b] Studying Da'wa In The Right Way[/b][/url]

Alhamdulillah and Masha-Allah, my mother wrote a book published by Dar-us-salaam Islamic

Publications in Saudi Arabia called 'Da'wah: According to the Qur'an and Sunnah'.

You can find her book online at the dar-us-salaam website :)

I believe that any Muslim can do Da'wah as long as they have the knowledge needed to do Da'wah and of course the correct and sincere intention to do so only to please Allah.

Da'wah linguistically means CALL, so when a Muslim does Da'wah, what he or she is doing is to call or invite people to the true religion Islam. If you are confident of being a Muslim, if you have a lot of knowledge about our deen/religion Islam, if we are faithful and strong Muslims and practice our religion Islam every day and night for Allah's sake, then I think all of us can insha-Allah do Da'wah. You don't need to have a special certificate or ID to be able to do Da'wah as a doctor needs a license to work professionally at a hospital. Those Muslims who invite others to Islam and enjoin right/good deeds and forbid others from doing evil deeds are already doing the good deed of Da'wah. Allah knows best :)

Wasalaam.

• Like 2

I believe that any Muslim can do Da'wah as long as they have the knowledge needed to do Da'wah and of course the correct and sincere intention to do so only to please Allah.
jazakallah,

Yes. You're right.

And here, we want to add to every one with the knowledge needed to do Da'wah.

Could you tell us the link to the dar-us-salaam website?

jazakAllah,

Yes. You're right.

And here, we want to add to every one with the knowledge needed to do Da'wah.

Could you tell us the link to the dar-us-salaam website?

you can go to google, type in 'dar-us-salaam Islamic bookstore' or 'dar-us-salaam Riyadh books online' in the search box then you'll find the url/link to the dar-us-salaam site insha-Allah :)

Wasalaam

Alhamdulillah and Masha-Allah, my mother wrote a book published by Dar-us-salaam Islamic

Publications in Saudi Arabia called 'Da'wah: According to the Qur'an and Sunnah'.

You can find her book online at the dar-us-salaam website :)

Da'wah linguistically means CALL, so when a Muslim does Da'wah, what he or she is doing is to call or invite people to the true religion Islam. If you are confident of being a Muslim, if you have a lot of knowledge about our deen/religion Islam, if we are faithful and strong Muslims and practice our religion Islam every day and night for Allah's sake, then I think all of us can insha-Allah do Da'wah. You don't need to have a special certificate or ID to be able to do Da'wah as a doctor needs a license to work professionally at a hospital. Those Muslims who invite others to Islam and enjoin right/good deeds and forbid others from doing evil deeds are already doing the good deed of Da'wah. Allah knows best :)

Wasalaam.

Doing good and be an ideal Muslim is showing Islam practically and it's a kind of calling to Allah. Publishing book s to spread the message of Allah is a ckind of calling of Allah.

Dawa and its direct meaning "calling" which is explained in this Ayah is which is meant here:

ٱدۡعُ إِلَىٰ سَبِيلِ رَبِّكَ بِٱلۡحِكۡمَةِ وَٱلۡمَوۡعِظَةِ ٱلۡحَسَنَةِ‌ۖ وَجَـٰدِلۡهُم بِٱلَّتِى هِىَ أَحۡسَنُ‌ۚ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعۡلَمُ بِمَن ضَلَّ عَن سَبِيلِهِۦ‌ۖ وَهُوَ أَعۡلَمُ بِٱلۡمُهۡتَدِينَ (١٢٥)

"Call unto the way of thy Lord with wisdom and fair exhortation, and reason with them in the better way. Lo! thy Lord is Best Aware of him who strayeth from His way, and He is best aware of those who go aright. (125)" Surat AlNahl

It's not easy and requires alot of knowledge or else the caller will cause misconception, misunderstanding and may lead to more stubborn Kafirs and Kudfr of Muslims which I always notice in atheists and Christian forums.

A brother here said that when he was a bout to enter Islam, this forum banned him for his hard questions. This is Da'wa missing an imp item which is patience, never losing hope, answer questions and if couldn't keep silent but never get rid of any debater.

And finally guidance is from Allah (إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعۡلَمُ بِمَن ضَلَّ عَن سَبِيلِهِۦ‌ۖ وَهُوَ أَعۡلَمُ بِٱلۡمُهۡتَدِينَ )

Allah bless you and your mother

• Like 2

I am a caller to Allah and noticed that people try to reply to nonMuslim questions about Islam in unprofessional way leading to a contradictory result.

I am willing to give courses of Dawa to who wills for free and present you my researches and my pleasure to participate with me in these hard researches which will turn the world upside down.

All the best

Happy Forever

Wow sister!!! I am very happy that we have found a beneficial poster like you. I have already read many of your posts and found them to be very beneficial. :m: Looking forward to reading more beneficial posts......:i: This is good for the forum.

And I am always here to learn from you. The name Al-Azhar gives me a chill....lol.

Thank you brother for your respectful email and your modesty. You are our master.

On the contrary, the word Al Azhar makes me feel bad.

رب إنك تمهل ولا تهمل

"ولا تحسبن الله غافلا عما يعمل الظالمون إنما يؤخرهم ليوم تشخص فيه الأبصار"