Islamic Forum
Happyforever

How Do You Know That Allah Exists?

This is a post saying WHY you believe. I did not ask this. I would love to believe in a deity; the mindset of hope it gives you, the determination, is unparalleled. But I believe things only when I am provided with proof, which, under my ideology, does not exist.

This is not a comment nor a suggestion, it's a warning.

This is the quote of Ashir and the title of his topic. My right is to know why he is banned?? If you can't call him, I can and I challenge you all that he is a good person.

I offered you for free how to call in the right way and no one respond, if you think you're perfect and you are not, then let this man to speak freely as long as he seeks the truth.

* It's a message to the admins of the forum which will lose its message if insist in its unjust policy which is against Islam.

ٱدۡعُ إِلَىٰ سَبِيلِ رَبِّكَ بِٱلۡحِكۡمَةِ وَٱلۡمَوۡعِظَةِ ٱلۡحَسَنَةِ‌ۖ وَجَـٰدِلۡهُم بِٱلَّتِى هِىَ أَحۡسَنُ‌ۚ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعۡلَمُ بِمَن ضَلَّ عَن سَبِيلِهِۦ‌ۖ وَهُوَ أَعۡلَمُ بِٱلۡمُهۡتَدِينَ (١٢٥) وَإِنۡ عَاقَبۡتُمۡ فَعَاقِبُواْ بِمِثۡلِ مَا عُوقِبۡتُم بِهِۦ‌ۖ وَلَٮِٕن صَبَرۡتُمۡ لَهُوَ خَيۡرٌ۬ لِّلصَّـٰبِرِينَ (١٢٦) وَٱصۡبِرۡ وَمَا صَبۡرُكَ إِلَّا بِٱللَّهِ‌ۚ وَلَا تَحۡزَنۡ عَلَيۡهِمۡ وَلَا تَكُ فِى ضَيۡقٍ۬ مِّمَّا يَمۡڪُرُونَ (١٢٧) إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ مَعَ ٱلَّذِينَ ٱتَّقَواْ وَّٱلَّذِينَ هُم مُّحۡسِنُونَ (١٢٨) سورة النحل

"Call unto the way of thy Lord with wisdom and fair exhortation, and reason with them in the better way. Lo! thy Lord is Best Aware of him who strayeth from His way, and He is best aware of those who go aright. (125) If ye punish, then punish with the like of that wherewith ye were afflicted. But if ye endure patiently, verily it is better for the patient. (126) Endure thou patiently (O Muhammad). Thine endurance is only by (the help of) Allah. Grieve not for them, and be not in distress because of that which they devise. (127) Lo! Allah is with those who keep their duty unto Him and those who are doers of good. (128)"

PropellerAds

I think Gawaher.com is a website that's designed for Muslims only. If non-Muslims want to join as members they really should abide by the Islamic forum's rules and show respect to the Muslim members, especially admin, of Gawaher.com

That ignorant guy seemed like he was challenging us Muslims, claiming that there isn't any proof or evidence that Allah exists. How close-minded and silly is his ideology?

Thumbs up to whoever banned him because he wasn't asking information about Islam in a respectful and open-minded kind of way.

Allah knows best.

Non-Muslims, if you want to seek knowledge of Islam, do so with an open heart and open mind. Whatever answer you receive from Muslims which is correct, take it, don't refuse the good advice that Muslims give you.

If someone tells you that one plus one is two, then say yes ok I understood, don't insist that the answer is zero or five.

Wasalaam~

I think Gawaher.com is a website that's designed for Muslims only. If non-Muslims want to join as members they really should abide by the Islamic forum's rules and show respect to the Muslim members, especially admin, of Gawaher.com

No, of course no and doesn't have the right to do so. Just to know there is no much English Islamic forums, when we have one, we make it for Muslims only?!!!

That ignorant guy seemed like he was challenging us Muslims, claiming that there isn't any proof or evidence that Allah exists. How close-minded and silly is his ideology?

If he's ignorant, it's because of us who didn't inform him. Claiming there is no evidence is a good challenge to show him the evidence not to tell him that there is no evidence as the first reply he got!!

To insult his ideology not so different from his words. You see him so and he sees us so.

In Dawa, this is forbidden. You can never ever think of insult who insults but keep silent.

Thumbs up to whoever banned him because he wasn't asking information about Islam in a respectful and open-minded kind of way.

Allah knows best.

Wrong, complete wrong. He didn't. He didn't talk about Islam or mention any religion. He wants to know His Creator and no one here could answer him.

Non-Muslims, if you want to seek knowledge of Islam, do so with an open heart and open mind. Whatever answer you receive from Muslims which is correct, take it, don't refuse the good advice that Muslims give you.

Wrong sister, what you say is wrong because no one has to follow the correct. They have free will and they are not called "NonMuslims", they are Kafiroon. Remember that Muslims are not perfect as you think and not all their words are advice. Here in the corrupted Egypt we always say this hard very hard statment "here is Muslims without Islam, there (Europe and the West) is Islam without Muslims".

If someone tells you that one plus one is two, then say yes ok I understood, don't insist that the answer is zero or five.

Wasalaam~

The fact that the answered he received are 2+2= 0 or 5

If you know what I know, you will know that it's us, it's us, it's us.

رب ارفع مقتك وغضبك عنا

As-salamu 'alaikum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

The thing is he was presented sufficient information about Islam. There are plenty of non-Muslims here who have not gotten banned. A ban is not really the result of inquisitivness. It is a result of a bad attitude.

The thing is he was presented sufficient information about Islam. There are plenty of non-Muslims here who have not gotten banned. A ban is not really the result of inquisitivness. It is a result of a bad attitude.

Wa Alikom AsSalam Wa Rahmatu Allah Wa Barakatu

A Da'i or a caller seeks to deliver the message and ignore any words out of ignorance. Again I stress that what he said is because of us, his ignorance is because of us. I know why he said what he said and I debated many many people like him in other more opened forums. They seek logic, the seek true evidence.

I know every accusation and misunderstanding he mentioned and why and who is the cause and again and again and again, it's us.

We didn't deliver the message in the right way, we cheat, we lie, we distort the religion of Allah with our own hands. And now, when you face what your own hands did, so simply, through him away.

I am waiting for someone to logically and strongly asnwer the question: How Do You Know That Allah Exists?

Well if you know every misunderstanding of theirs, get in contact with the admin. Ask for the banned person's e-mail address and contact him.

Why don't you answer the question, "How Do You Know That Allah Exists?"? In that way you can make dawah. Start a new thread for that.

Thank you, I will try.

As long as it's a forum of Muslims and Islam, why shall I answer questions of Kafirs?

I will wait for different replies then answer at the end.

Because these forum is also frequented by people who are not Muslim. It is not solely for Muslims

• Like 1

As a non-Muslim member, I feel the rules do threaten me if I attempt to answer from the atheist perspective. I have been told by other members here that my input HAS been of value, so I keep posting, but am also willing to talk to anybody by PM or e-mail (billhopkins[at]comcast.net). Not to tease, but if Islam is really "the one true religion from god," anything I say will not harm it! BTW, here is An American Christian talking about the Kalam answer to the OP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ70I7MPMR8

It's my pleasure and honor to email.

waiting for your reply to my email.

wait a minute, wait a minute, wait . . . . .

when we had already have a forum like this and we want to do "da'wah in the right way", I don't think we need to use another "way" of communicating between different gender in only "two ways" traffic such as email or texting.

Your thought?

wait a minute, wait a minute, wait . . . . .

when we had already have a forum like this and we want to do "da'wah in the right way", I don't think we need to use another "way" of communicating between different gender in only "two ways" traffic such as email or texting.

Your thought?

There are hard topics could lead to urging between Muslim in front of the Kafir, this really disturb the message and lead to nothing. It also could be banned by the admin. Dawa includes difficult issues to be dealt openly (FOR NOW).

Insha Allah the truth is coming and the falsehood will vanish.

Sorry, I will delete this topic. The topic of Mr Ashir is opened by the good admin Dot.

Al HamdliAllah

There are hard topics could lead to urging between Muslim in front of the Kafir, this really disturb the message and lead to nothing. It also could be banned by the admin. Dawa includes difficult issues to be dealt openly (FOR NOW).

Insha Allah the truth is coming and the falsehood will vanish.

You're right.

And that's why we need to implement "da'wah in the right way".

• Like 1