Islamic Forum
aknative

Fbii, Cia, &nsa

Ever since i logged onto this forum i have been having problems with my computer. mainly it has gotten very slow and i have to click on things 3 to 4 times before they go. i am curious if anyone else has noticed this problem? as a Native American (red indian) i am used to watching what i say and to whom i say things because we (my people) believe we are always being spyed on by the US government. I know for a fact that they read and listen to every conversation between the west and middle east. But, do others have problems with their computers? maybe i just need better antivirus software? curiously, thanks peace

• Like 1

PropellerAds

Ever since i logged onto this forum i have been having problems with my computer. mainly it has gotten very slow and i have to click on things 3 to 4 times before they go. i am curious if anyone else has noticed this problem? as a Native American (red indian) i am used to watching what i say and to whom i say things because we (my people) believe we are always being spyed on by the US government. I know for a fact that they read and listen to every conversation between the west and middle east. But, do others have problems with their computers? maybe i just need better antivirus software? curiously, thanks peace

Sorry for late reply. Yes, i have to click more then once before it go.

I thought it was called bandwith limit. When many user visiting at the same time then it can happen. More over if we do searching it makes slower.

Trust me they are watching this site and if they were watching your computer you would be unaware of it. The only thing you can tell anymore is via the phone especially cell as you will hear a clicking when they have to hang up because the conversation is not a matter of national security. It's called the Patriot Act and with Gawaher being a top Islamic forum on the search engines it is definitely being watched.

oh yea, i know they read eveything. i got a friend in construction who showed me a building that he stated was an f b and i secret west coast communications facility, that is just a huge laberith of computers that monitor all commercial and private intereractions. i'll probably get a visit lol, they r steppin on my civil rights not to be spied on!