Islamic Forum
The Shrew

U.s. Ambassador Killed

Actually, under US law, this man can be charged with inciting violence and much more. Just like in the US, you can't yell fire in a crowded business if there is no fire, free speech and expression stop at the incitement of violence. Most news stories from Al-Jazeera and the BBC as well as others have spoken how the Libyan people tried to help save the Ambassador and the other Americans killed, and that shows what Islam thinks in my opinion.

The reason this "filmmaker" and I use that term VERY loosely (I am a filmmaker who has worked within the industry for years in point of fact) is in hiding is because he knows that if he gets caught, he'll be arrested and face the consequences. I'm all for the rights granted by the Constitution such as freedom of speech and so forth, but even those who swear to uphold the Constitution (such as Ron Paul) would never condone this. Of course, Mitt Romney is supporting this filmmaker, which is damning to him as far as I am concerned.

• Like 1

PropellerAds

hey [insulting word removed by admin, action taken against poster]! i'm not supporting this donkey! but, no matter what his past crimes were, the fact is he did not break any laws making this offensive movie! we have free speech in US. The news is constantly updating us on him and all others involved. If you want to be angry go after the coptic christians in Egypt! that where he immagrated from and I dislike the christians! I think they are liers who are evil. So stop preaching to the choir! I'm with you!

This is a dangerous attitude. It is totally unacceptable and in fact quite disgusting.

We don't go after entire communities due to the actions of one man or a small group. The US embassies had nothing to do with this nor does the Christian community in Egypt at large.

This is the same excact attitude why the US embassies are being attacked. "If you want to be angry go after the coptic christians in Egypt! that where he immagrated from and I dislike the christians! I think they are liers who are evil." Just replace Christian with American.

First of all you are apparently not reading the words that i have posted. i said that what this Egyptian coptic christian has done is extremly distastful, that he is an idiot, and that he is a donkey.

Second, if he had committed a federal crime he should have been deported to his country of origin, which is Egypt. The US deports immigrants who commit felonies plain and simple. we do not allow immigrants/foriegners to come to our country and break our laws.

When it comes to theissue of "incitement" that would not stick in the US. because he is/has stated that the film was mad to teach muslims somethig, again i am not supporting this idiot. Its this freedom of speech that allowed the other christian IDIOT that he partnered with to promote this pathetic propaganda to have been ableto burn all those Korans last year. these idiots are doing these things to anger us and cause us (who believe these acts are vile) to fight amongst one another. The promoter is even known to the US authorities to belong to at least two hate groups. But the police cant do anything becausethe promoter hasnt broken any laws.

You cant yell "fire" in a busy area but you can say things that others may find distasteful. IE; i am a red indian (native american) i can say that the christians are a lieing religion that hides pedophiles amongst its preisthood because, historically, it is accurate. i can also say jesus was just a jewish man whos mother states she was married, pregnant, and a virgin. uhhh how can that be? i am allowed to say she is "a big fat lier". and i cant be prosecuted. just because i state my "opinion" about an issue does not mean i am trying to insite violence. I can not be held responcible for others sensitivities.

Mitt Romney is a morman, which makes him an idiot! he is vile! he lies more then any other Presidential nominee in history. he uses offshore tax havens and lies about them, he does not represent the american people. he doesnt believe in defending those who cannot defend themselves, he is all that i am not.

so to reiterate, i do not support this Egyptian foriegner who made this vile film! so please stop acting or speaking as though i do. I loathe all christians and dont appreciate being looked at as though i am defending him.

I'm not attacking you personally in any way. However, he has apparently said he created this film for two reasons: 1. to discredit the leadership of the Egyptian government (i.e. President Morsi) and 2. to incite violence to discredit Islam which he sees as a plague. Those are words that were attributed to his alias before he went into hiding, so therefore, he CAN be charged with hate crimes and possibly even more. His actions are the cause of 4 American deaths, including an ambassador that was probably one of the best American ambassadors in the Middle East. The sad thing is, he was one of the most considerate of Muslims in the state department, so losing him is a blow for the continued diplomatic work in the Middle East, in my opinion.

:sl:

This is so embarrassing. Killing peaceful emissaries/ ambassadors is completely against Islam. Prophet (Sal-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam) forbade killing of emissaries.

Edited by Saracen21stC

The ambassador was an innocent victim of violence, it is upsetting to be linked to this "film maker" in anyway. I am only trying to say that he is an Egytian who happens to live in the US, and that if muslims around the world want to be angry, then they should direct that anger at the Egyptian coptic sect who gave birth to this horrible being. not the US.

in regards to your statement "he wanted to discredit the leadership of the Egyptian government" i have never seen that before.and the second thing you mentioned is that he made the movie "to incite violence to discredit Islam which he sees as a plague" in the US he is being quoted as saying "he wants to discredit Islam which he sees as a plague." do you see the difference? If he stated that he wanted to incite violence, he would have been arrested. Even maiking a threat of inciting violence or the desire to incite violence will land him in jail. Is the news in virginia stating that he stated "he wanted to incite violence...." ? my quote came from ABC news.

:sl:

This is so embarrassing. Killing peaceful emissaries/ ambassadors is completely against Islam. Prophet (Sal-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam) forbade killing of emissaries.

Islam can not be blamed for this atrocity. this is why i started this tread. i wanted to know what was going on oversees. i want information. i am aware that it is forbade upon to kill the messenger, in this case the honerable ambassador.

i just want to know what do our Egyptian members see.

thank you to all.

peace

• Like 1

The Muslim countries need to demand that the US must immediately and unconditionally hand over the person who made this film to face justice in court. The United States must stop harboring such criminals. Such a move would also prevent further protests.

Does not the Qur'an teach that one man cannot be made to pay for the sins of another?

Stop repeating Islamophobe's statements !

A muslim must not repeat anti-islamic propaganda.

anti-islamic propaganda... what? Oh for pete sake I swear. As far as I am concerned the Iranian government is an instigator and has been behind several attacks against the west as well as brothers in Islam. ( what? you thought I only watched mainstream media? ) That's right I said it. I have been looking into the events currently unfolding and events before this including the ongoing battles and persecution against the sufis.

It is not anti-Islam to be saying that some government is perpetuating and funding acts of violence and manipulating the religion of Allah (swt) for their own ends. And oh yea I wish to congratulate you as I did not know that you had managed to reach the station of Sheik. I mean while you are busy telling Muslim brothers on here what to and not to do without trying to see the other side nor making any reference to hadith or Qur'an.

First of all you are apparently not reading the words that i have posted. i said that what this Egyptian coptic christian has done is extremly distastful, that he is an idiot, and that he is a donkey.

Second, if he had committed a federal crime he should have been deported to his country of origin, which is Egypt. The US deports immigrants who commit felonies plain and simple. we do not allow immigrants/foriegners to come to our country and break our laws.

When it comes to theissue of "incitement" that would not stick in the US. because he is/has stated that the film was mad to teach muslims somethig, again i am not supporting this idiot. Its this freedom of speech that allowed the other christian IDIOT that he partnered with to promote this pathetic propaganda to have been ableto burn all those Korans last year. these idiots are doing these things to anger us and cause us (who believe these acts are vile) to fight amongst one another. The promoter is even known to the US authorities to belong to at least two hate groups. But the police cant do anything becausethe promoter hasnt broken any laws.

You cant yell "fire" in a busy area but you can say things that others may find distasteful. IE; i am a red indian (native american) i can say that the christians are a lieing religion that hides pedophiles amongst its preisthood because, historically, it is accurate. i can also say jesus was just a jewish man whos mother states she was married, pregnant, and a virgin. uhhh how can that be? i am allowed to say she is "a big fat lier". and i cant be prosecuted. just because i state my "opinion" about an issue does not mean i am trying to insite violence. I can not be held responcible for others sensitivities.

Mitt Romney is a morman, which makes him an idiot! he is vile! he lies more then any other Presidential nominee in history. he uses offshore tax havens and lies about them, he does not represent the american people. he doesnt believe in defending those who cannot defend themselves, he is all that i am not.

so to reiterate, i do not support this Egyptian foriegner who made this vile film! so please stop acting or speaking as though i do. I loathe all christians and dont appreciate being looked at as though i am defending him.

and I could say that a good majority of the reason why so many native americans were even able to be rounded up by cattle is because their fellow native americans were so greedy and were bought out and while they are busy pointing fingers at what the white man did they tend to forget that in their vengeance they killed women and children but I would not be held responsible for what I say because of someone else's sensitivity. ;)

In any case I say this regarding the killing of the American ambassador:

Bismillah hir rahmnir rahim,

And approach not the wealth of the orphan save with that which is better, till he reach maturity. Give full measure and full weight, in justice. We task not any soul beyond its scope. And if ye give your word, do justice thereunto, even though it be (against) a kinsman; and fulfil the covenant of Allah. This He commandeth you that haply ye may remember.
Surah Al-An'am [6:151]

By trying to hold the U.S. accountable for the actions of those behind the movie these Muslims are going against the Qur'an.

Actually, under US law, this man can be charged with inciting violence and much more. Just like in the US, you can't yell fire in a crowded business if there is no fire, free speech and expression stop at the incitement of violence. Most news stories from Al-Jazeera and the BBC as well as others have spoken how the Libyan people tried to help save the Ambassador and the other Americans killed, and that shows what Islam thinks in my opinion.

The reason this "filmmaker" and I use that term VERY loosely (I am a filmmaker who has worked within the industry for years in point of fact) is in hiding is because he knows that if he gets caught, he'll be arrested and face the consequences. I'm all for the rights granted by the Constitution such as freedom of speech and so forth, but even those who swear to uphold the Constitution (such as Ron Paul) would never condone this. Of course, Mitt Romney is supporting this filmmaker, which is damning to him as far as I am concerned.

As much as I do not like what this man put to the internet. If this is hate speach then in the U.S. the KKK and Neo Nazi's should not be allowed to speak and march. But they are. So just because a person does not like what someone does or what a group stands for does not make it illegal. What evidence do you sight that Romney is supporting him.

You strike me as a very angery individual. I say this based on the tone of your posts. For everything you say you hate and loath you can insert any number of groups into it. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

p.s. I will be praying for you.

As for Romney, he came out and before Obama and Clinton spoke up against this violence and the film that caused it, criticizing Obama for going against American values to side with the extremist Muslims.

Something I am wondering is who the morron was that had people guarding with no ammo. How the @&*$ are you sposed to protect anything with no ammo? As for how my oppinion of Obama this is what you get when someone smells weakness. I am so tired of presidents with no back bone in my opinion. He is constantly appologising to the world for this and that. Appologising has its place but this guy (Obama) needs to put on his big boy pants and play in the big leags for a change. Personaly I think I would consider defunding countries who want to act in this mannor 2-3 billion dollars a year. The down side to a action like that is inocent people would suffer. So not the best option. Keep in mind all this is my opinion.

You strike me as a very angery individual. I say this based on the tone of your posts. For everything you say you hate and loath you can insert any number of groups into it. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

thank you, you are correct. i am angry. its something i'm workin on but its difficult when you dont know who to trust or what is truth. thats why i'm here and thank you for your understanding.

As for Romney, he came out and before Obama and Clinton spoke up against this violence and the film that caused it, criticizing Obama for going against American values to side with the extremist Muslims.

you are absolutely wrong nightingale. where do you get your information, fox news? try fact check.com you will see Obama never apoligized. whereas Mitt spoke about the incident in an attempt to politicize the event before he even knew that Ameicans were being killed. this can be confirmed on "king5.com and ABC.com" mitt was wrong. and so are you.

"Two American drones flew over Benghazi last night with knowledge of the Libyan authorities," Deputy Interior Minister, Wanis al-Sharif told Reuters. "They were visible to the eye, and came under attack by anti-aircraft weapons used by armed militias."

"For this reason, Benghazi security decided to close down the Benghazi airport airspace.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/14/libya-attacks-us-drones_n_1884058.html

Check this out! In Sudan protesters breached the German embassy, tore its flag and replaced it with the black Islamic flag!!! Epic sight! Watch the video:

In Khartoum, the Sudanese capital, protesters stormed the UK and German embassies and raised Islamist flags.

http://www.aljazeera...2159758224.html

Also in Qatar protesters chanted something like: 'Obama, obama, we are all Usama!'.

• Like 1

Interesting to note many protesters in multiple countries flying the Islamic flags rather than their countries nationalist ones. Signs of the awakening of the Ummah?

• Like 1

All the more reason for the U.S. to withdraw from the Middle East and elsewhere, as well as ending all foreign aid to every other country. In addition, we need to focus more than ever on finding alternatives to oil to fuel our society. There's probably some political undertones to all this violence, wrapped in religious language to justify it.

Those responsible for the murder of our ambassador and two other Americans need to be found and brought to justice. It's morally reprehensible to attack an innocent person who had nothing to do with whatever "upset" these people. Virtually no Americans knew of this film until we learned about the attacks on our soil (yes, embassies are considered sovereign territory of the nation stationed there).

The last thing we need is yet another war. I'd venture a guess that these attackers were politically motivated to strike on 9/11, and this film (which almost nobody in America knew about) is just being used as an excuse to commit violent acts. The individuals who committed the actual crime of murder should be captured and brought to trial. The population at-large, however, should not be at fault for the acts of the few.

Edited by Wanderer

you are absolutely wrong nightingale. where do you get your information, fox news? try fact check.com you will see Obama never apoligized. whereas Mitt spoke about the incident in an attempt to politicize the event before he even knew that Ameicans were being killed. this can be confirmed on "king5.com and ABC.com" mitt was wrong. and so are you.

Actually, I was saying Mitt was politicizing it and I didn't say that Obama apologized. I said Mitt had said Obama would apologize. I don't watch Fox News generally.

This is from Kuwait. At 8 mins it seems a man tries to calm the protesters down instead they start chanting: 'Obama, Obama, we are all Usama'.