Islamic Forum
SaracenSoldier

A Non-Muslim's Thoughts On 9/11 And Terrorism

Blah! Sorry removed the video as it had music in the background.. and I don't want to be responsible for you guys listening and getting sins because of me..

PropellerAds

Really ? The individual decides to sin , the individual is responaible ONLY for his own soul . YOU can not "make " anyone sin . Remember free will ??

However since YOU brought up the subject , but really haven't made your point [did you really need a video to speak for you ] I can give you and idea of how most Americans feel and being non-muslim . I cannot speak for the Brits , Kenyans ,Tanzanians or Spanish whose countries were targets of Al Queda's barbarous terrorist acts .

9/11 was an act of barbaric terrorism , perpetrated by Al Queda , it's leader being Bin Laden , their enablers and facilitators being the Taliban in Afghanistan .

Bin laden is dead , I'm glad for that and I'm glad his death came at the hands of the US . I hope his #2 is next . I continue to favor the methodic destruction of Al Queda wherever they may be found . I think the US should get out of Afghanistan and if the Taliban return ? So what , let the Afghanis determine if that's what they want .There is no justification for 9/11 -period. Anyone who defends them , that person then supports terrorism . Anyone who thinks it was anyone other than Al Queda who commited the atrocities on 9/11 and the previous attacks in Kenya and Tanzinia and later , Madrid and London are simply ignorant or in denial . I also believe that many muslims feel the same way - as those acts are not permitted as I understand the Q'uran

You asked the question , this is my answer .

[did you really need a video to speak for you ]

Yes.

You asked the question , this is my answer .

I didn't ask any questions..

Obviously since you're not a "non-muslim " one would naturally assume that your topic title was . Having left a blank rather than making your point in words , and not using your chosen video , you left an open ended question or statement .

Either way , you chose a topic so close to the 11th 9/11 anniverssarry , and if you're curious about how non-muslims feel , atleast now you have been informed . My statemenmt will not cause anyone to sin .

Perhaps you should have considered the content of your video before creating and starting the subject with such a title . And then leavng a rather ambiguous reason for withdrawing it .