Islamic Forum
Ashir

Innocence Of Muslims

You have proven all my points for me. Thank you. Your response has been very informative.

Darwinian. What did we evolve from this year? One point it was monkeys but they took issue with this because it didn't fit then they changed it to diamonds and saying we came from the ocean. You want to talk about teaching mythology when atheists are insisting on teaching a theory as if it were a scientific law when it is speculation, a hypothesis at best.

My points have been made. I am done now. It is already apparent that you have no intention of producing any evidence of your issues with the Qur'an. Good day. Try reading a translation of the second chapter of the Qur'an I believe you are in there, "shall we believe as the fool believes?" (it's okay for I realize you most likely will not get that despite your so called 'knowledge' of the Qur'an)

PropellerAds

How? What a splendid dodge. Really, that was a strategic and wise dodge.

I don't have any knowledge on evolution yet as I am young and still learning. However you are welcome to pose that question on an atheist forum, if indeed you want it answered and are not just using it to prove a point you cant prove elsewhere. But I do know that it is a common misconception that we evolved from monkeys, so if you joined an atheist forum with lies like that you will be obliterated.

I don't insist on that and I don't believe in evolution as I have not yet evaluated the evidence for it. But I know that evolutionary biologists like Richard Dawkins would destroy you if you dared to say it was a hypothesis then, who says that there is so much evidence for evolution that it is a fact that has clung on to it's title as a theory. From what I already know it seems apparent to me that this is correct, as the thousands of pages that have been dedicated to proving it suggest.

My issues with the Qu'ran are so readily apparent, eg homophobia, that most Muslims don't even deny them but instead try to argue that they are morally acceptable.

I don't have any knowledge on evolution yet as I am young and still learning. However you are welcome to pose that question on an atheist forum,

Why would anyone go to an atheist forum to ask a question on biology? Atheism is a reaction to the claims made by theism and has nothing to do with science or biology or evolution.

Because theists so often are clueless about evolution, calling it Darwinism or evolutionism and bring up monkeys for some reason, many atheists have informed themselves about what it is and what it is not and can therefore provide high level answers.