Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SuperZeZ

Is There Anything You Could Not Do For Allah?

Nice use of skepticism! You are correct, my experience that heterosexuals don't get these "urges" is anecdotal and based on my life experience, but seeing as you haven't shown any studies that demonstrate that it IS a temptation, my anecdotal evidence, however weak, is currently the strongest evidence put forward in this discussion regarding whether or not homosexuality is actually a temptation in the matter.

and nice escape of the "scientific" answers? my answer will be repeating my post.

but let me tell you some general principle, who ever claims some thing "unscientific" he is the one who have to have scientific proof, not the others.

Actually, it's occurred to me that we've gone far off topic in this thread, but I wish to continue this discussion, so I think I'll make a new topic for discussion of homosexuality.

i believe we, the muslems, have it so plain, so clear and so proven "when ever adultery (all kind and shapes and definitions) spread out into a community until they accept it (don't see it as a strange thing), Allah will punish them with a new types of fatal disease that was not in their ancestors"

and whenever they continued in their arrogance and deceiving themselves, not any others, they will perished and distinct (see LOT people at the southern part of the dead see and Pumpii in Italy)

PropellerAds

but let me tell you some general principle, who ever claims some thing "unscientific" he is the one who have to have scientific proof, not the others.

Oh I have no intention of dodging any questions. What "unscientific" claim did I make? And how do you define "Scientific"? I just want to make sure we're on the same page.

Oh I have no intention of dodging any questions. What "unscientific" claim did I make? And how do you define "Scientific"? I just want to make sure we're on the same page.

you claims that "sexual attraction to the same sex is just a natural thing for a few percentage of people" am i right?!

history, nature laws, logics, geographical distribution, the high proportional growth rate in the west, medical issues,.......denounce that

you claims that "sexual attraction to the same sex is just a natural thing for a few percentage of people" am i right?!

history, nature laws, logics, geographical distribution, the high proportional growth rate in the west, medical issues,.......denounce that

Pardon? Are you saying my claim is in contradiction of evidence?

What sinful actions? The sinful actions you're referencing are the spread of AIDS, so what exactly did homosexuals do that was so evil before AIDS?

I think I have answered it in my previous post

The main problem of gays/lesbians in Islam is their preference towards the same sex,which is cursed in Quran. Islam forbids sex before marriage and anal sex,so do you expect it to allow same sex relationship?

But smart people later ask,"why?" Clearly because it againts nature law and will lead to human extinction and diseases. I have explained it in my previous post.

So, I highlight it again that even if gays/lesbians are healthy (but it is unlikely), they still pose a serious threat to cause human extinction. If you make analogy again that how if gays/lesbians don't pose a threat to mankind, can Islam allow it? Still its sex preference is cursed in Quran, so Islam will still reject it. So, WHATEVER REASONS YOU MAKE AS JUSTIFICATION CAN'T MAKE Islam ALLOW GAYS/LESBIANS! And now it is proven that being gays/lesbians just make life much more miserable with the combination risks of social rejections, mental illness, chronic disease, and going to hell forever.

Now as analogy : you have cancer. You know, there are a lot of viruses which make you get that disease. Viruses are living things too! WILL YOU TAKE PITY ON THOSE VIRUSES BECAUSE THEY ARE LIVING, THUS LOVEABLE, AND TAKE NO MEDICATION UNTILL YOU DIE? If so, congratulations, you are 1 of all people in this world who will gladly get rid of them to prolong their lifes! Gays/lesbians are like those viruses, eventhough they are living, they will cause the mankind to be extict sooner or later, while spreading most dangerous ephidemic ever to kill the people around them!

So you will still stand for these "viruses"? Please use your logic wisely!

Actually, it's occurred to me that we've gone far off topic in this thread, but I wish to continue this discussion, so I think I'll make a new topic for discussion of homosexuality.

Yes, true, because your original intention was to ask "Is there anything you could not do for Allah?" And you've got your answer : there is no muslim who can't do anything for Allah. Don't bother to open new thread, there are already these threads about gays/lesbians you can participate:

http://www.gawaher.com/topic/739255-why-is-Islam-homophobic/

http://www.gawaher.com/topic/738886-misunderstanding-homosexuality/

I still have hope that Allah will guide you :)

Edited by Raihanna

Pardon? Are you saying my claim is in contradiction of evidence?

yes it's

So, I highlight it again that even if gays/lesbians are healthy (but it is unlikely), they still pose a serious threat to cause human extinction.

assalamo alykom,

in fact i like to point out for another practical point in this thread, which is the great difference in percentages between both sides gays and lesbians. in case of the revealed reports about these percentages in the USA are right (4-6% of male adults and 2-3 % of girls). that means there will be about 2:3% (more than 3 millions, spreading out in every town and street ) of girls will not find any male partners!!! what they should do?!!. i believe they will attract men by any means and they will be the source of great instability in the USA, and a spot of transmitting STDs/AIDS...

and so the thread is direct and indirect, diseases and social problems, and finally the god's anger

SuperZeZ

i have something intresting for you

here is a debate between muslim and an atheist (like you), they debate about existence of God, you should watch it, very intresting

God - Fairy Tale or Truth? - DEBATE

Allah is not a God.

Allah is not a God.

Allah is God FOR US,muslims. The thoughts of nonbelievers like you is IRRELEVANT, UNIMPORTANT, and IRRATIONAL for us