This utility helps you listen to the Quran at a specific time
Quran Auto Reciter is designed to listen to the Holy Quran automatically at a specific time. It has has Quran Recitation from many reciters, Athan (Azan) from many countries and Islamic lectures from various scholars.
Quran Auto Reciter is used to read and listen the Quran from a vast choice of famous reciters.
Quran Auto Reciter can be configured to launch automatically at specific times for recitals or for giving Athan at times manually configurable by yourself. Prayer timings of local majids can be configured so that you're alerted five times a day by an Athan of your choice.
Here are some key features of "Quran Auto Reciter":
· It can be configured to launch automatically at specific times for recitals or for giving Athan at times manually configurable by yourself.
· Prayer timings of local Masjids can be configured so that you're alerted five times a day by an Athan of your choice.
· It also has lectures from well known scholars and Azan (Athan) sounds from many Moazans (Reciter) all over the world.
· Read the Quran script in the Uthmani font and Simple Arabic font with full Tashkeel.
· English and Urdu translations of Quran are also available for reading. Lot of Arabic fonts to display the Quran in beautiful arabic Calligraphy styles
· Sound Card
· Internet Explorer 6.0 or above
Document type: Guidance
Author: Communities in Action
Published date: 13 September 2007
Primary audience: Public, Health and social care professionals
Product number: 283570
Gateway reference: 8763
Copyright holder: Crown
This booklet is aimed at helping to understand the health issues related to fasting, to help people make more informed choices, minimise complications and maximise the benefit of the fast.
The booklet gives a guide through the physiological changes that occur during fasting, gives examples of beneficial and harmful foods during fasting, discusses potential medical problems and remedies, suggests a diet plan, and responds to the most frequently asked questions about fasting in general and medical issues in particular.
The booklet also contains a section for doctors and medical professionals, to enable them to provide more informed services.
Download Ramadan health guide (PDF, 2113K) <<<<<<<<< Please, Click on It