Noora.

Salam Cafe - Working With A Muslim

Ok, that was just funny! Especially the touching part I think. *facepalm*

• Like 2

I really enjoyed watching it! :D

• Like 1

Foot in the sink. lol I am more careful now.  -_-

• Like 1

Lol, I still walk into meetings with note pads in my hand to avoid shaking hands with women. I try and take time to explain to them later but sometimes notepad just makes it easier then 20 people looking at you while you try to tell her my "Goto non mahram handshake answer"

Very funny. I can relate to the foot in the sink part even though I am living in Muslim country.

I face this difficulty usually when I am away from home.

Lol, I still walk into meetings with note pads in my hand to avoid shaking hands with women. I try and take time to explain to them later but sometimes notepad just makes it easier then 20 people looking at you while you try to tell her my "Goto non mahram handshake answer"

lol! Good idea. Some people know but they still try to give a handshake. I guess it's a sign of courtesy in some places. I just say 'I'm sorry I can't.' LOL

Very funny. I can relate to the foot in the sink part even though I am living in Muslim country.

I face this difficulty usually when I am away from home.

I just wash my feet when no one is around, or I go around times I think not too many people will be around. 

So something similar happened yesterday. I finished a presentation with my group members and one guy, before he's about to leave, he opens his arms wide and at first I thought he's just stretching and then realized he's about to give me a hug. LOLLLLLLLL. Funniest thing must have been my reaction, I just stepped backwards thinking 'what are you doing?!' And I'm like sorry I can't, and then he gives his hand to shake and I'm like sorry, can't do that either. And the he's like what can you do? And I reply that I can wave and say bye. LOLLL Awkwarddd. 

• Like 1

Lol reminds of my graduation, a girl comes up to me with hands outstreched walking to me i quickly sit down on a chair but that didnt help and she didnt listen when i said i cant. :( worst thing was while she was in my class i could count the number of convo's with her on one hand!

random point its strange that A girl can still give a guy a hug when he says no and she is being "cute" whereas if a guy does it becomes WW3 and how dare he. not that i am planning to hug random girls just want some equality esp when my parents are round the corner watching the whole incident!!!!

• Like 2

LOL :S Yeah, with parents around it must have been even more awkward. :S I guess there's no 'equality' in this situation because generally it *seems* that guys are associated with bad intentions against women, not the other way around, lol

LOL :S Yeah, with parents around it must have been even more awkward. :S I guess there's no 'equality' in this situation because generally it *seems* that guys are associated with bad intentions against women, not the other way around, lol

well said :)

Lol We want equal rights!!! in my experiance too many double standards... where the brothers at!

• Like 1

^^lol Well I suppose if you can get the guys in the world to commit less crimes in general, then we can start talking about equality. -_-

• Like 1

I sometimes shake hands with men if i have to. :( I have no other choice at times :/

I sometimes shake hands with men if i have to. :( I have no other choice at times :/

That's due to the Kufr Secularism. Need to eradicate it ASAP!