Islamic Forum
imuslim5

Imuslim5 Has Entered The Building...

But I'm an old, atheist

proud of being an atheist? do you think God (Allah) is pleased with you when you proclaim that you are an atheist.

PropellerAds

proud of being an atheist? do you think God (Allah) is pleased with you when you proclaim that you are an atheist.

That is a very odd question. Since I don't believe in any god, I never wonder about what the non-existent deity thinks! And I'm neither proud nor ashamed that I'm an atheist; I just no longer believe in god (or Santa Claus, or fairies or the monster under the bed.)

That is a very odd question. Since I don't believe in any god, I never wonder about what the non-existent deity thinks! And I'm neither proud nor ashamed that I'm an atheist; I just no longer believe in god (or Santa Claus, or fairies or the monster under the bed.)

Hello Padre5

What proof would you require that ALLAAH - ELOHIYM - GOD exists?

Hope to hear from you.

so strange how a thirty something year old doesn't pay much attention to ITS proper way of typing etc. if you're really from an Arab country maybe you could translate these words?

He said he is from Australia, not an Arab country.

Hello Padre5

What proof would you require that ALLAAH - ELOHIYM - GOD exists?

Hope to hear from you.

Assalamualaikum,

Perhaps if you bring him a bottle and say that last night the bottle suddenly appeared in your table, he will believe you 100 % without question. If he disbelieve that this big world has creator,why would he believe such a SMALL thing like bottle has creator? :D

Just thinking.... :P

Wassalam

Assalamualaikum,

Perhaps if you bring him a bottle and say that last night the bottle suddenly appeared in your table, he will believe you 100 % without question. If he disbelieve that this big world has creator,why would he believe such a SMALL thing like bottle has creator? :D

Just thinking.... :P

Wassalam

Somebody, a human being, made that bottle. As I have made clear several times before, science explains creation far better than any holy text. But, even assuming there is some magical "creator," there is no convincing evidence that he or she or it has done anything since said creation!

SALAM.. hello .. and hola in spanish HAHA :)

look to everyone.... EVERYBODY... i never said i am from an arabic country.... all i said was.. i am from Australia but from arabic origin.my father is arabic.