Islamic Forum
imuslim5

Imuslim5 Has Entered The Building...

asalmu 3alikum brothers sisters the whole lot.

i hope you all in the best from of iman.

i set up this page so that i gather as much as people in this page. so please don't block it.\

Umm...

im 30 years old australian of arabic origin. funny sometimes... depressed rarely.. coz i have non but Allah

AlhamdulilAH i am happily single and still lives with my parents.

I want everyone in this forum including the admins to be my friend and write on this page only.

I love words i love history i love .... philosophy... but firstly i love Allah and his messengers.

so yeh here i am and now ur turn to write... and become my friend... don't be shy.

PropellerAds

Should I write something similar to what you wrote? I'm 36 American of distant Swedish heritage, married with children, funny rarely, depressed sometimes coz I have none but...wait have none, lol.

I live with my family and love words, history, and philosophy as well.

I welcome U mr. the Sad Clown. Can u allow me to call that? :P tskkkk...

Well what can i say...daily... a put my face in the so - called.. computer screen... and leave ... when its time to leaveeeeee..........

im out words.. today... wait for tommorow to get more!

Yes, you can call me that, it is fine since it is what I call myself. I try not to put my face in the screen. I find computer screens have longer lives if I keep my face out of them. Looking forward to your next dose of words.

Um... i was searching for a like a scolarship in the saudie arabia or the gulf countries... if You know how can i obtain it ?

here in Australia we have.... some Islamic courses... but they.. very limiteed... hmm...

if i can't find a scolarship to go physically to study in saudie arabia .. i will settle.. in studying online...

wa 3alikum asalam.

AlhamdulilAH for everything.

No, I wouldn't have the first idea on how to go about getting a scholarship to study in Saudi Arabia. Perhaps one of our Muslim members can help you with that. You should make a separate post for that question so people will notice it more.

so.. Mr Sad clown... are the owner of this forum?

so u are an english race.. aha.. well here Australia is full of.. ur type race of people.. .. here in Australia.. theres.. muslims but they are 1% only.

im hoping to find an aussie girl and convert her to Islam then marry her.

Oh no, I am but a vagabond, drifting in and out of the communal consciousness. Dot is the administrator here.

As for English race? I'm white and I speak English, but my ancestry is more Swedish than English. Muslims are a small minority here in the United States as well, although I believe it to be larger than 1%. And unlike you, I don't have to worry about finding a girl, converting her and getting married. I already have a lovely bride of almost 13 years. She's not Australian, but she is from the other side of the Pacific. South Korea to be specific.

:sl:

Welcome to the building.

Welcome to the building.

I feel like you are the building with your icon.

AlhamdulilAH i am very happy for ur my dear clown friend :) subhanALLAH... clowns really catch my interest.. as i have a little bit of artist skills...

i see clowns a very intersting people. hmm....

Umm.... also my dear brother clown... u prefer me to call u clown? or specific name ? let me know inshALLAH.

AlhamdulilAH i am very happy for ur my dear clown friend :) subhanALLAH... clowns really catch my interest.. as i have a little bit of artist skills...

i see clowns a very intersting people. hmm....

Umm.... also my dear brother clown... u prefer me to call u clown? or specific name ? let me know inshALLAH.

Clown is fine with me. How can I object when it is I who started it? And I am not an artistic clown, but rather an accidental clown. There is irony, but it is unintended.

summer has arrived in australia and ALOT of women wearing nothing :S

summer has arrived in australia and ALOT of women wearing nothing :S

Culture !! Anyway I thought Winter was just about to arrive....

Won't they get sunburned?

Culture !! Anyway I thought Winter was just about to arrive....

For the northern hemisphere. It's the opposite down under. Forgive me if you already understood this and meant something else by your comment.

.... i dunno mate... u ask them that... all i can see while walking in the heart of the city is ... MEAT... naked meat walking crossing the road..

I hope they are more than just meat, even if they are underdressed. We can all strive to see the humanity in others whether they are considered underdressed or overdressed. Westerners fail to do this too when it comes to Muslim women and it is wrong of them.

.... i dunno mate... u ask them that... all i can see while walking in the heart of the city is ... MEAT... naked meat walking crossing the road..

But that is their culture or understanding of how to be in public as one wishes- it's not a Muslim country and even if some dislike it and object to it, let them be to their own.

anyway brothers and sisters who commented in my lovely cute page here :) keep coming again and .. how about U come everyday here :P

ok as u alridy know i am an australian 30 years old from arabic origin. AlhamdulilAH australia is a very nice place and i hold my priniciples in this country.

still single because Allah has his wisdom... Allah only sees the unseen.... plus honestly? i am not ready for any marriage or anything.

I hope if i can work or study in the gulf countries... so that i see Islamic way of life plus i can go hajj and 3umra..

but in the mean time .. i am striving for JANNAH :)

That is real wisdom to know when you are or are not ready for marriage. You will save yourself and the woman much grief by knowing this. I hope you can achieve your goal of studying abroad.

InshALLAH i am dying to find a way to study in Saudie arabia or the gulf countries... SubhAnALLAH BRO may i grant me the chance... its ALL in Allah's hands

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

Maybe we are related... I'm a 5, too!

But I'm an old, atheist American

I love Australian wine, however!

so strange how a thirty something year old doesn't pay much attention to ITS proper way of typing etc. if you're really from an Arab country maybe you could translate these words?

"Innal munafiqeena fee asfali naari jahannam khaalideena feeha abada"

And Allah 'yudellu mayy yashaa wa yahdee mayy yashaa' truly indeed 'tis sad that one would be amongst those unfortunate whom Allah misguides to Hell :/