Islamic Forum
Shortcomer

Salam Alaykum

Salam alaykum everyone .. I guess I should introduce myself :). I'm 24 years old living in NZ, studied software development and working now. Mostly on the computer (but who isn't these days?), used to play computer games but stopped all that now and have developed a passion for religion alhamdulilah. Not sure what else to talk about ... also a crazy driver :).

Walaykum al salam

PropellerAds

Wa "alaykum-us-salaam brother.

Welcome! We hope that you will find what will be helpful for what you are passionate about. We hope to learn from you as well inshaa allaah.

Wa "alaykum-us-salaam

X?X?

Waalaikumsalam,

Welcome, Brother. It is good to see new Islam programmer here :D I hope you will be active here

Wassalam

:wa:

welcom.gif to Gawaher I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our Forum Rules. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

post-1-1102388849.jpg

wa alykom assalamo wa rahmat Allah, brother

welcome to the IF, hope you will have fruitful times on the forum

Salam alaykum everyone .. I guess I should introduce myself :). I'm 24 years old living in NZ, studied software development and working now. Mostly on the computer (but who isn't these days?), used to play computer games but stopped all that now and have developed a passion for religion alhamdulilah. Not sure what else to talk about ... also a crazy driver :).

Walaykum al salam

A very lively introduction. Good to see that you have developed passion for Islam. And I am a very cautious driver. :-P

Hello Shortcomer and welcome to Islamic Forum. I look forward to hearing from you. We even have a computer section here if the urge arises.