Looking at the cat outside lol

68480456766484361627810.jpg

• Like 2

Hello!!!

(lol!)

Edited by Saracen21stC
  • Like 1

68480456766484361627810.jpg

That 'Outside' Cat looks quite Ugly!! Eh!

Edited by Saracen21stC

^^heyyy, she's cute too! A little mean to our kitten (tries to hit him :S), but nice nonetheless. :)

• Like 1

We have about 7 cats. Two years ago a cat came to our backyard. We fed it milk and it decided to stay. Then it gave birth!!! Then we kept all the kittens and the cat. Now the kittens are one and a half years old.

BTW two of our cats are same color as yours. I love cats. Play with it while its young once they get older they get a little bit more lazy lol.

• Like 2

We have about 7 cats. Two years ago a cat came to our backyard. We fed it milk and it decided to stay. Then it gave birth!!! Then we kept all the kittens and the cat. Now the kittens are one and a half years old.

BTW two of our cats are same color as yours. I love cats. Play with it while its young once they get older they get a little bit more lazy lol.

7 Cats???!!!!!!!!

That's unbelievable for me. I do not want to see even one animal in my house!!! Well, for some reason I just can not stand animals in my house. I only like human babies. :-D

• Like 1

Wow, 7??? lol We can only afford one for now. I feel so bad for him sometimes because he looks like he's extremely bored and then starts meowing. I play with him sometimes to keep him entertained. I prefer puppies because they understand you. Oneee dayyy. -_-

• Like 1

I feel so bad for him sometimes because he looks like he's extremely bored and then starts meowing. -_-

LOL

I prefer puppies because they understand you. Oneee dayyy. -_-

Assalamualaikum,

Sorry, Sister, but I think dog can't be kept as pet, because it tends to not clean thus haram. Unless you have it to guard the house, help you in work or hunt.

But your cat is cute! ;) I had an experience with kitten before in my childhood. He was just like yours,separated with his mother. I wanted to keep it and it liked me so much. I had given it name too. But my grandma hated pet and beat it when it was sleeping peacefully in my home! I was so angry but the kitten was already lost. I couldn't find it anywhere :( Everytime remembering it, I want to cry :'(

Now I can't afford to have a pet, but I admire people who have ones and always encourage them to treat their pets well, like what I do now ;)

Wassalam

^ I thought Simba was a lion's name!! :-P

^ Hahahaha. Do not go near such 'cats' .

My kitty getting angry because I won't let him out to the backyard. xD

Edited by Noor Al Huda

Salams!

Oh my God, i havent notice we have such a cute thread!  :D Here my sweety Nazar's pics:

post-19476-0-55049400-1369326709_thumb.jpg

post-19476-0-43032600-1369326733_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Oh gosh, if I'm allowed to post kitty pics, you guys are in such big trouble! LOL

I have 4 cats of my own at home. Taking care of 3 kitten orphans right now (until they get bigger and get their shots and get fixed and ready to be adopted).

I also work at 2 no-kill/no-cage shelters. One shelter has 20 cats that are available for adoption, and the other shelter has 60 cats which are not for adoption because they are all "special needs" either having health problems or behavior problems which most normal people won't want to deal with so it's nearly impossible to adopt those out.

I'm looking forward to your posts to be increased in the shortest time to see your cuties' pictures Julia! Have you ever thought to be a veterinarian?

I have my new kitten's picture in Personal Announcements, as I'm still trying to find a good name for him. And I got plenty of pics on FaceBook, but I'm not sure if we're allowed to post our facebook page on here?

I didn't want to be a vet, because I don't really like dogs too much. Besides, I'm very bad at math anyway, and would never pass the test! ;)

I do enough vet-like stuff at the shelter. Mr. Maynard has bad sinuses (he survived distemper as a kitten!) and we have to wipe his nose every few hours or he gets clogged up and can't breathe. Several cats need eye ointment every day, and other various meds to be given to others. And of course there's the 25 litter boxes I scoop for everybody! ;)  The shelter with 60 cats is actually my boss' house... 3 levels and 5 bedrooms and 2 living rooms. It's a big house! I go there on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. The smaller shelter I go Thursdays and Saturdays to clean.

Nooo, I do not love cats. Not at all! :rolleyes:

Salams!

Oh my God, i havent notice we have such a cute thread!  :D Here my sweety Nazar's pics:

Mashallah, your kitty is adorable! 

• Like 1

944340_141588672691747_1679217865_n.jpg

This is my kitty. :) Her name is Lucy, and she was a stray. About a year and a half ago she started coming around our house, and we started feeding her! ^_^ Mashallah she is very loving and behaves very much like a house cat (we think she had an owner at one point, but she was abandoned.) We can't have her live inside because our landlord doesn't allow it, but we bring her in during storms and bad weather. She's so precious, Mashallah. Love her. 

• Like 4

I feel sorry for the strays. This is Zinara, who was born out in the firewood pile in my back yard. She was VERY sick and almost died. While nursing her back to health, I got attached and ended up keeping her (much to my dad's displeasure! LOL)

zinnytag.jpg

• Like 2

Here's the trio of orphans I'm taking care of - all girls. They're about 6 weeks old.

They had just woken up from a nap, so still groggy  LOL

orphantrio.jpg

• Like 3