Islamic Forum
Raihanna

How To Deal With This Kind Of People?

And what kind of ###### makes a statement like that acting like she’s “Miss know it all”??? :huh:

What's a ######? Your mother? I strongly believe that nosy non-Muslim trolls like you should be banned from Islamic forums where us Muslims here have come to seek Islamic knowledge, learn from each other and advise one another.

Aye, of course there's a lot of things I know, and one of them things that I know is that you're an emotionally sensitive fool who spends his days and nights searching for trouble with Muslims. What kind of a life do you live? Useless, if you're only searching for trouble.

PropellerAds

So sister Raihana ignorant disbelievers, atheists and low-lives who puff themselves up with so much fake pride, like the "TheJackal" and his likes < such people are the ones you should always avoid and not care whether they like you or not, and whether they end up in Hell (due to their stubbornness, false arrogance and evil deeds and foolish vision of themselves).

Again, whether they like me or hate me, I don't care; I only care about how Allah sees me and will always be thankful Alhamdulillah to be among those Muslims whom He (Allah the Most Merciful) loves.

Also, if I happen to be a religious Muslim or Muslimah and you don't like me, truly it is YOUR loss 'cause by not befriending the religious Muslims who are true to Allah and His Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam you are left astray, always lacking in Islamic knowledge and good deeds.

Ameen.

Assalamualaikum,

Thank you for your answer, Sister, it helps me a lot :)

As for those members whose abilities only mocking, insulting, or else, I have decided that they are not worth my attention and simply let they go around with their madness. I suggest you to do the same thing, Sister. If none pay attention, I guess it will shut them up. If not, let them make their own monologues to destroy themselves.

I will be more than willing to befriend with a religious muslim/muslimah, for example someone just like you, because it is my purpose coming to this forum : to socialize/silaturrahim with my muslim brothers and sisters all over the world :)

And for everyone, I must announce that everything is fine with me. I have done many prayers to protect my body, some of them are from your suggestions, and Insya Allah, there is no black magic within me. I think it is just my suspicion. Even if there is one, it causes me no harm, unlike others. And I am trying hard to keep my safety by offering more prayers.

Maybe some of you will think that my post is funny because black magic is no longer exist in this modern era of smartphone and all, but if you come to my house, you will see many unimaginable things happen because of it.

You will see how countless NAILS dan NEEDLES can be placed WITHIN SOMEONE'S BODY without operation at all if he makes someone upset. And it will cause great pain. It is not that easy to make those nails and needles out. It needs someone with high level of magic or highly religious Imam to beat the black magic. And sometimes it is extremely difficult to search for that kind of person so the victim will suffer for a long time. Doctor is out of topic. Even operation is useless. It can take some but not ALL the things out.

You can see how a girl is cursed to be madly in love with someone that she formerly rejected, even if he is the ugliest man on earth.

You can see how a perfectly good business can be destroyed by its competitor by threatening the owner using dark creatures (ghost, jinn, devil/syaitan) or simply make his luck run out so there is none to consume the products.

You can see how a lucky and smart person who has good career envied by others and falls into great sickness suddenly. If doctor checks it using the latest medical instrument, it shows no signs of sickness! If none realizes the cause or not capable to beat the magic, sometimes it will lead to death.

You can see how a person possessed by jinn and acts extremely different from his usual self. This one tends to berserk and destroy things unless someone takes the jinn out and like I said above, it is not that easy and sometimes takes a long time.

And many more. You can ask me for the details in PM.

So don't underestimate this thing. It can really destroy your life or even kill you! Alhamdulillah, it is by the bless of Allah only that I can still stay safe untill now. I pray so it will keep going like this or better. Please pray for me too ^0^

That's all. Thanks for all your participations (except for those trolls or junkers) in this thread. You are free to add something below but make it stick to the topic so it isn't a waste to this thread. May Allah bless all muslims :)

Wassalam

Edited by Raihanna

Assalamualaikum,

And for everyone, I must announce that everything is fine with me. I have done many prayers to protect my body, some of them are from your suggestions, and Insya Allah, there is no black magic within me. I think it is just my suspicion. Even if there is one, it causes me no harm, unlike others. And I am trying hard to keep my safety by offering more prayers.

Maybe some of you will think that my post is funny because black magic is no longer exist in this modern era of smartphone and all, but if you come to my house, you will see many unimaginable things happen because of it.

You will see how countless NAILS dan NEEDLES can be placed WITHIN SOMEONE'S BODY without operation at all if he makes someone upset. And it will cause great pain. It is not that easy to make those nails and needles out. It needs someone with high level of magic or highly religious Imam to beat the black magic. And sometimes it is extremely difficult to search for that kind of person so the victim will suffer for a long time. Doctor is out of topic. Even operation is useless. It can take some but not ALL the things out.

You can see how a girl is cursed to be madly in love with someone that she formerly rejected, even if he is the ugliest man on earth.

You can see how a perfectly good business can be destroyed by its competitor by threatening the owner using dark creatures (ghost, jinn, devil/syaitan) or simply make his luck run out so there is none to consume the products.

You can see how a lucky and smart person who has good career envied by others and falls into great sickness suddenly. If doctor checks it using the latest medical instrument, it shows no signs of sickness! If none realizes the cause or not capable to beat the magic, sometimes it will lead to death.

You can see how a person possessed by jinn and acts extremely different from his usual self. This one tends to berserk and destroy things unless someone takes the jinn out and like I said above, it is not that easy and sometimes takes a long time.

And many more. You can ask me for the details in PM.

So don't underestimate this thing. It can really destroy your life or even kill you! Alhamdulillah, it is by the bless of Allah only that I can still stay safe untill now. I pray so it will keep going like this or better. Please pray for me too ^0^

That's all. Thanks for all your participations (except for those trolls or junkers) in this thread. You are free to add something below but make it stick to the topic so it isn't a waste to this thread. May Allah bless all muslims :)

Wassalam

nahudubillah. I don't understand. How can one be a muslim and have such darkish beliefs?No misfortune occurs except by Allah’s permission (At-taghabun 11)

What do you mean when you say that you are more superior?

salaamAre you asking me? If so the answer is no, I don't think I am more superior. But as per my limited learning. those believes aren't Islamic concepts. But I am not learned enough to elucidate. This is an Islamic Forum. So there will be someone to do just that. And we may get enlightened about this subject by their wisdom.You can do that if you are learned enough in this subject.otherwise peace!

Yeah it happens to me also. The best thing is to avoid them even if they are your relatives. They are your relatives because God chose them to be. It is not your fault. Just because they are your relatives, it is not necessary you behave with them nicely. Be a nice being. That's all.

Edited by Python

I am a former Muslim. Instant invalidation of half of what you just said.

1 of reasons make this world become too complex is this world contain too many religion . And I don't like that . 

This thread is the very reason why I'm posting once a day at the very, very, very most now (and in this thread never again). I mean, just look at it. This is what is wrong with religious message boards writ large: the religious people accusing the atheist of having no reason for doing the right thing since there are no ultimate consequences for his actions, the atheist accusing the religious people of being primitive, superstitious fools who tend to extremism whereas he has no beliefs at all, only a "lack of belief". In actual fact everyone has a conscience, and pretty much everything a person ever does involves beliefs, even when it comes to secular matters. (The superstition and extremism thing I refuse to even dignify with a response. That is itself the kind of thing an extremist would say.) It's always the same, and I shudder to think how any reasonable person who's indifferent to religion or curious about what to believe and looking into matter will think when reading such a thread. Shame on you guys. Seriously. *No one* is looking good right now.

Edited by Yahya Sulaiman