Islamic Forum
Raihanna

How To Deal With This Kind Of People?

Assalamualaikum,

I am here to ask a question (again). I hope you are not tired to answer it,my brothers and sisters :)

To make story short,there are several people who seem to dislike/hate me. Sometimes because of my superiority over them (they are jealous or envy me) or my disagreement towards something. Usually they act cold towards me,ignore me,or worse,hurt me by force or black magic! My question is: How to deal with this kind of people?

I have tried to act nicely but they're still in hate-mode. I don't know what I must do. Some of them are even my close relatives :(

Please give your suggestion in this matter. And if you know Islamic way to avoid or beat black magic,I will be very thankful :)

Wassalam

PropellerAds

Sometimes because of my superiority over them

Lol – what arrogance! No wonder that hate you...it seems you are the problem not them :no:

Lol – what arrogance! No wonder that hate you...it seems you are the problem not them :no:

I didn't mean to boast here,but it was the truth. Sometimes they were really jealous over me. I couldn't deny Allah's blessings. Is it my fault if I do better than others?Is it the right reason to hate people and kick their ###### also send black magic?

You don't understand. I didn't ask to be this way. I have tried to be good and humble towards others but sometimes they just couldn't accept me or my ability. And that is usual in my country. If someone can't be as good as other,rather than competing in fair way,he chooses to destroy the rival instead. If usual way isn't enough,he will use black magic. Seriously,it happens untill now. So sad :(

If I still seem arrogant or else, I really didn't mean it. I can't explain better than this. If you can't give me good suggestion,better don't post. I will appreciate if you don't make me even sadder.

Hope you or someone will understand and give me answer

Ignore them. Its better not to bother with people who try to bring you down. There is no harm in trying to make yourself better in life..making yourself more educated etc. However don't feel you are better than others or superior to others just because you may excel in one area because everyone has different talents. Maybe you also have to look at your own behaviours and attitudes. Is there a way you talk about your achievements that may seem you are bragging? And dont forget that if you are achieving something that it is a blessing from Allah.

• Like 1

[at] carlos I think that there maybe a language barrier which is why it came across that way.

Sister the best way to deal with this issue is to like you say humble yourself, keep your success to yourself,if you do not already. There will always be people that dislike and feel envy but you should not worry about them. Remember to keep your intentions pure and keep working hard.

Best way to deal with it is to avoid them if you they dislike you why waste your time being around them. and always remember Make Dua and May Allah make things easy for you.

Assalamualaikum,

I am here to ask a question (again). I hope you are not tired to answer it,my brothers and sisters :)

To make story short,there are several people who seem to dislike/hate me. Sometimes because of my superiority over them (they are jealous or envy me) or my disagreement towards something. Usually they act cold towards me,ignore me,or worse,hurt me by force or black magic! My question is: How to deal with this kind of people? wa alaikum salam, generally in dealing with people, you have the best answer already in your signature: Don't be too hard, lest you be broken, and don't be too soft, lest you be squeezed. (Ali Ibn Abi Talib) :) and know that you will never get everyone to love you, there will always be people who don't like you, avoid them, meaning don't expect from them or depend upon them, but when they ask you for help or advice, try to help them, that might change their hearts inshaAllah

I have tried to act nicely but they're still in hate-mode. I don't know what I must do. Some of them are even my close relatives :(

Please give your suggestion in this matter. And if you know Islamic way to avoid or beat black magic as already suggested: read Quran, especially the last two Surahs 113 & 114, also make yourself busy with remembering Allah SWT (and sending Salawat to the Prophet and his family (according to my school of thought)) whenever you have nothing else to do, fi aman Allah

I will be very thankful :)

Wassalam

salaam alaiykum sister,

try surah al falaq

Also Surah an-Nas.

Assalamualaikum,

And if you know Islamic way to avoid or beat black magic,I will be very thankful :)

Wassalam

Assalamu 'Alaikum

In accordance with the verse “… you should not fear them but

rather fear Me—and so that I can complete My blessing to you so

that hopefully you will be guided” (Surat al-Baqara: 150), the true believer

does not fear anyone or any community other than Allah. He

will know that benefit and loss, good and bad can only come from

Allah, that all the incidents he will encounter are only the will and creation

of Allah in accordance with the fate predetermined for him by

Allah. (Quoted from the book "Fear OF Allah by Harun Yahya)

Nobody can do you any harm, if Allaah doesn't intent you any harm. With true belief comes fearlessness. And we fear Allaah only and no one or nothing else. That's the reward for true believers in this life and you have plenty to recieve in the hereafter. Live fearing Allaah in all things you do and you dont have to fear anything. Allah knows all.

wa'alaikum salaam.

Assalamu Alaikum,

If these close relatives of yours dabble in black magic as you say, I would stay away. Sihr (black magic and the sorts) is forbidden in Islam.

Assalamualaikum,

To make story short,there are several people who seem to dislike/hate me. Sometimes because of my superiority over them (they are jealous or envy me) or my disagreement towards something. Usually they act cold towards me,ignore me,or worse,hurt me by force or black magic! My question is: How to deal with this kind of people?

Please give your suggestion in this matter. And if you know Islamic way to avoid or beat black magic,I will be very thankful :)

Wassalam

Maybe I can help.

Lose the arrogance and that air of superiority.

Lose the rudeness.

Stop deliberately trying to annoy people.

Don't be so superstitious (oh wait, this is in a religious forum, ignore that one)

And you have not tried to be good and humble to others, at least that's what I've seen. You break other's conditions for replying and then criticize them for not replying. I hope you see the arrogance in that. You also, though indirectly, insult others.

Maybe I can help.

Lose the arrogance and that air of superiority.

Lose the rudeness.

Stop deliberately trying to annoy people.

Don't be so superstitious (oh wait, this is in a religious forum, ignore that one)

And you have not tried to be good and humble to others, at least that's what I've seen. You break other's conditions for replying and then criticize them for not replying. I hope you see the arrogance in that. You also, though indirectly, insult others.

Ironically, all of these things apply to you.

As for superstition, what is is really rational belief or irrational belief is completely up to the individual. Who are you to decide what is superstitious or not superstitious? For example, she might think thing that you are superstitious. Atheism after all leads us to believe that it does not matter whether we are 'rational' or 'irrational'. Ultimately, there is no one to judge us.

• Like 2

But then how have I never been affected by black magic? :D Please. Me being arrogant does not affect my social life to such an extent that it worries me to ask others how to deal with it.

Believing in 'black magic' is very superstitious. But again, so is belief in God, it is a truism to point out that you're superstitious.

Did I object that people have the right to believe in superstition? As I reserve the right to point out that it is indeed superstition, and that it makes them unlikeable.

Atheism, by definition based on it's origins, is a lack of belief in a God. It leads to nothing more. What you say is like me saying that religion leads to extremism. People's mentalities, perceptions of their holy texts etc. lead to extremism, not religion, as is so amply demonstrated by most Western believers.

And I'd like to add, I'm very respectful to those who show that same level of respect, be they or be they not believers. Rather expectedly, I don't get that from most here when I share my belief, or rather, lack of belief.

Edited by Ashir

Lack of belief?

A system of thought that rejects religious beliefs and centers on humans and their values, capacities, and worth.

^ <- what is this? the definition for humanism.

You use the term atheists...I doubt that you are merely, rather I say you are either a secular humanists or a naturalist. My question here would be which?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secular_humanism#Ethics_and_relationship_to_religious_belief

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalism_%28disambiguation%29

Ironically, all of these things apply to you.

As for superstition, what is is really rational belief or irrational belief is completely up to the individual. Who are you to decide what is superstitious or not superstitious? For example, she might think thing that you are superstitious. Atheism after all leads us to believe that it does not matter whether we are 'rational' or 'irrational'. Ultimately, there is no one to judge us.

Assalamualaikum,

Thank you for your words, Brother :)

Honestly, I am not surprised seeing this kind of reaction. Atheists generally think that no one watches over this world so they do bad action without consideration, including revenge. What atheists don't know are muslims' ties is strong and Allah will never sleep. Muslims will watch over other muslims' back and Allah will always help to protect muslims, direct or indirect, sooner or later. So, they will be shock seeing how muslims can stand after they do anything to bring muslims down. They have no back up but muslims will have each other and Allah as protector.

I hope muslims will keep protecting at each other like this to strenghten our ties and religion. And with the help of Allah, we will be invincible, Insya Allah :)

Wassalam

PS : For anyone, please stick to the topic or don't post anything. I won't respond anymore to irrelevant post. And thanks for the suggestions. I find all of them useful :)

Edited by Raihanna

I am a former Muslim. Instant invalidation of half of what you just said.

are you not the one who flat out said all you knew of the Qur'an was translations? But you were a muslim? yea...okay

I'm from England, I don't know how to read Arabic. What is so different about Arabic versions and English translations? Plus, my translation's author took care to point out things which could be interpreted differently when translated.

I was born Islamic and raised a Muslim for about all my life. I've been atheist for about a year. I'm 13.

....now it makes sense. This is something I do not agree with. I do not nor will I ever believe that someone can be 'born' Muslim based on multiple conversations and much reading. It must be a conscious decision and to be Muslim is to practice Islam which one cannot do without making Salah and it is sharia as I understand it that one cannot make proper Salah unless the Qur'an is recited in its Arabic form. To not know any of the Qur'an in Arabic would indicate that you never performed the proper Salah as it is prescribed which means you were not practicing at least one of the key pillars of Islam thus not Muslim.

If I were you I'd have this kind of attitude:

"if they like me and I like them, then I'll spend some useful time with them.

if they like me and I hate them because they have so many bad qualities which Allah hates and may even cause them to be among Allah's enemies, then I avoid those kinds of people.

if they hate me and I like them and they're not responding to my acts of kindness, I just ignore them and don't bother trying to waste time with people who won't like me back. if they're your relatives though like your cousin then continue being kind to your relatives as you will get reward from Allah for being kind and nice to our relatives even if they don't seem to like us back :)

now if they hate me and I hate them even more because of the fact that I strongly believe Allah hates them too because of many evidences that Allah shows me in their bad deeds, bad motives, bad actions etc. then I avoid them and don't give any... concern whether they like me or not."

Allah knows best.

Or just follow me, sister in Islam:

I don't care if they like me or not as long as Allah loves me.

Also, remember this sister in Islam and Muslim brothers/sisters too:

We (Muslims) were born not to please any created being but to please only Allah.

We live our lives not to please you but to please our Lord Allah,

So like us or hate us we do not care, as our main concern is our Lord Allah.

Allah knows best.

May Allah accept our good deeds and forgive our sins always. Ameen.

i wonder why such a nosy fool would leave both an idiotic and useless statement in a forum where very clearly YOU disbelieving non-Muslim do not belong ;) by doing that you gained nothing but perhaps the du'as of a Muslim praying against you and their du'as may insha-Allah be answered or you just made your fellow disbelieving folks look bad in general, like you all have no manners, no character, none, tsk tsk tsk. :D

So sister Raihana ignorant disbelievers, atheists and low-lives who puff themselves up with so much fake pride, like the "TheJackal" and his likes < such people are the ones you should always avoid and not care whether they like you or not, and whether they end up in Hell (due to their stubbornness, false arrogance and evil deeds and foolish vision of themselves).

Again, whether they like me or hate me, I don't care; I only care about how Allah sees me and will always be thankful Alhamdulillah to be among those Muslims whom He (Allah the Most Merciful) loves.

Also, if I happen to be a religious Muslim or Muslimah and you don't like me, truly it is YOUR loss 'cause by not befriending the religious Muslims who are true to Allah and His Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam you are left astray, always lacking in Islamic knowledge and good deeds.

Ameen.

i wonder why such a nosy fool would leave both an idiotic and useless statement in a forum where very clearly YOU disbelieving non-Muslim do not belong ;) by doing that you gained nothing but perhaps the du'as of a Muslim praying against you and their du'as may insha-Allah be answered or you just made your fellow disbelieving folks look bad in general, like you all have no manners, no character, none, tsk tsk tsk. :D

And what kind of ###### makes a statement like that acting like she’s “Miss know it all”??? :huh: